METRO PCS CAMPAIGN 13 42141 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Metro PCS Campaign 13 42141
There may be more specific results for "Metro PCS Campaign 13 42141"
For more specific results for "Metro PCS Campaign 13 42141"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Dennis Garra Dovefly Entertainment, DJ Soulful Jigs Fake company, rip-off, liar, con Manila Internet
Author: Metro Manila, NorthWest Territories Festivals & Event Services: Dennis Garra Internet

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Metro PCS billing yucca valley California Author: Joshua Tree, California Telephones: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California Author: PALMDALE, California Computer Mail Order: METRO PCS BALDWIN HILLS , California

May 16 2017
Metro pcs rebate Denied rebate Nationwide Author: Middletown, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Metro pcs rebate Nationwide

May 15 2017
Original Mangnetic phone Cable  info@magnetphonecable.com Ordered my cables back in Jan 13, i've emailed and left multiable massages and still haven't gotten a response New York Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Original Mangnetic phone Cable Internet

May 13 2017
Metro PCS I paid my service but the state i traveled had no metro service. They won't give me a refund. 60$ i cancelled my service Dallas Nationwide Author: Robstown, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 11 2017
Dell, Dell Computer, Dell Technologies Dell XPS 13 9360 Display issue won't get issued a replacement Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Dell Nationwide

May 10 2017
Lunzell Hardy/Itergrated Solution Services, Iss, herizon vertiual solutions, hvs, Metro Atlanta Nationwide/Geor
Author: DECATUR, Georgia Small Business Services: Lunzell Hardy/Itergrated Solution Services(Iss) herizon vertiual solutions(hvs) Nationwide

May 10 2017
Metro PCS Lied about rebate and credit Dallas Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Metro PCS Dallas, Texas

May 10 2017
Metro pcs Lied about rebate Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Internet

May 09 2017
ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA Mrs. Seri Tanaseth, Managing Member Mr Alan Palange, Member Manager On April 13, 2016 I signed a contract with CAR MATCH USA, to my disappointment the contract has not been upheld. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ozone Park , New York Motor Vehicle: ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

May 07 2017
People Helping People Cathy Medina Employment Scam, Collecting Resumes at LAUSD Job fairs, faux Job Interview Northridge, California
May 2, 2017 Re: People Helping People Report #622855 Author: Los Angeles, California Employment Services: People Helping People Northridge, California

May 06 2017
Advandate Prior Owner is James Ugi resides at lakeville Mass 13 woodland ridge dr.Prior email James@datingscripts.co.uk Advandate is a scam i feel sorry if you brought this software its not going any were in 7 years Cheyenne Wyoming They started owned in massachuetts Author: West Haven, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Advandate Cheyenne Wyoming, Massachuetts

May 04 2017
Funded.com Would Not Post My Campaign Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Funded.com Internet

May 03 2017
Crowdfund Social Automated emails. Pretending to do the work not even proving it. They drive ZERO backers to the campaign, they literally get paid to pretend to do the work and keep sending automated emails of links of Facebook pages that they are posting on. And when you ask, they post your campaign just so you can see it once so that they can say they did the work. COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!! USA Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Crowdfund Social Internet

May 03 2017
Metro PCS Metro Took Money Out Of My Bank! Richardson Nationwide
Got part of stolen money back. Author: Nampa, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
METRO PCS METRO PCS TAKE YOU THROUGH THE RINGER NON- REBATE LAS VEGAS Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 26 2017
: ACE CASH Services Department of Law & Enforcement(ACS) PCS Lawsuit notice Email that I owed money for a loan. I never even applied for. NO NAME addressed in email. online Internet Author: lawton, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: : ACE CASH Services Internet

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 22 2017
Metro Ford Metro Ford Chicago big scam car dealership! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Metro Ford Chicago, Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Auro Gold / Auro Liquid Gold & Adya Clarity, (Black Mica) SCAM, Deceptive Product, Trick, Rip Off, Unsafe for Consumption Sacramento, CA Internet
This is a smear campaign we rebutted 7 years ago Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: wonderhearingaid Internet