Your Search | metro pcs campaign 13 42141

Jan 19 2017
Walmart Care Plan/Assurion 1 was told on 1 13 17 my claim was resolved DECEPTION Wilmington Delaware Author: elsmere, Delaware Warranty Companies: Walmart Care Plan/Assurion Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Facebook Mark Zuckerberg Disable Account - During Ad campaign -Billed ME - No Recourse - 1 month still waiting Menlo Park CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Facebook Internet

Jan 12 2017
Green Solutions This dispensary is a complete rip-off Denver metro Colorado (CO) Author: Westminster, Colorado Smoke Shops: Green Solutions Internet

Jan 11 2017
Metro pcs Metro pcs vt cellular Stop!!! Find another dealer Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2017
Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. n/a Withheld my check. Palm Harbor Florida Transaction Author: Orlando, Florida Cash Services: Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 04 2017
Metro PCS stroud mall Stephan nelson Verbal Assault robbed my $ Stoudsburg route 611 Nationwide
Who is the scam artist Author: bartonsville PA, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Metro PCS stroud mall Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Metro pcs So many lies! Glendale Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Glendale , Arizona

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Jan 01 2017
Metro Transportation inc. not assisting visually impaired properly Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Taxi Cabs: Metro Transportation inc. Columbus, Ohio

Dec 31 2016
Riverside Metro Honda BAIT AND SWITCH Riverside California Author: Oceanside , California Auto & Truck Rental: Riverside Metro Honda Riverside, California

Dec 29 2016
Jadoo TV Jadoo TV running lock out campaign Pleasanton California Author: Saskatoon, Alabama Satellite Dish Companies: Jadoo TV Pleasanton, California

Dec 27 2016
email-list.com. I requested data for a campaign from email-list.com. They Online Chat Support “bot” Gina offered to place the request for me. This is the 1st time I did this and I would think the company would know to ask you the necessary questions to provide a good service. I was told Aggressive and dishonest Cheyenne, Wyoming Nationwide
Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: email-list.com Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Metro PCS Took 2 weeks off my phone bill Denison Texas This is NOT a RipOff.. Author: Denison, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Denison, Texas

Dec 26 2016
HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. The company called: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE CO., LTD. located in:DANGSHAN TOWN, XIAOSHAN DISTRICT, HANGZHOU CITY,ZHEJIANG,CHINA Sent us a proforma invoice and asked us for down payment, we did the downpayment by wire transfer from our HSBC HK account on 13/12/16 of USD 3,688.50. After that MR. Bruce, the seller, said he already sent cargo to other customer and refuses to send us the refund. Hangzhou China Author: Other Furniture Manufactures: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. Internet

Dec 25 2016
Indie Power $1500 Campaign For A Promoter To Not Even Do Half Of What He Says Studio City,California Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: Indie Power Internet

Dec 25 2016
Praha health 1211 p health AZ They sold health products at a discouted rate and automatically subscribed me to a payment of over 500% price increase. Original payment was 13$ for 60 pills, which then turned into a charge of 55$ and 60$ for the same exact pills. Arizona Author: Santa Cruz, California Drug Manufacturers: Praha health Internet

Dec 23 2016
COX METRO PCS - METRO PC - METRO PCS COX-METRO PCS CONSUMER FRAUD Las Vegas Nevada Author: KINGMAN, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: COX METRO PCS Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs Apparel I order a 1x Dak Prescott jersey on 12/13/16 can't get in contact wth them or on the internet. Internet Author: Virginia Abusive Parents: Credit Card Fraud: Champs Apparel Internet