Your Search | metro pcs campaign 13 42141

May 23 2016
toplevelpr toplevelprtoplevel pr turnkey pr crowd pr guru Toplevelpr ruined my kickstarter campaign with their fake PR services. internet Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: toplevelpr Internet

May 18 2016
Rowland J Downs 13 Felt violated after their service call. Will NEVER use again. Scotia New York Author: Ballston Lake, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rowland J Downs Scotia, New York

May 17 2016
6801 Shore Road Metro Managment SCAM, DISCRIMINATION, RIP OFF, FRAUD, Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Real Estate Services: 6801 Shore Road Metro Managment Brooklyn , New York

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 13 2016
Metro PCS Scam, Lied, etc West Allis Wisconsin Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS West Allis, Wisconsin

May 12 2016
Real Property Management RPM METRO Slum Lord Owner and Property Management overcharging and making false claims about status of the house post move. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landlords: Real Property Management Indianapolis , Indiana

May 12 2016
Telhio credit union I had a chapter 13 three years ago I converted it three years ago to a Chapter 7  Columbus Nationwide Author: Circleville, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Telhio credit union Nationwide

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 12 2016
Shahid Tanveer Allianz Metro Limited Beware of this Person Internet Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Shahid Tanveer Internet

May 10 2016
Metro PCS Lied, stole my money Nationwide Curious... Author: Locust Grove, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 09 2016
Metro psc Metro psc Monroe Nationwide Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Metro psc Nationwide

May 07 2016
Kevin Tagiobon Lead X Factor Fraud in lead generation appointment setting Requested upfront payment to disappear after receiving it. Marketing campaign paid for was not executed but money was kept in his pocket. No response to e-mails or phone calls for weeks. Davao City - Peninsula Molave Zamboanga del Sur Internet Author: Miami, Florida Business Consulting: Kevin Tagiobon Lead X Factor Internet

May 05 2016
Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics and Matthew Lamz have proven to be dedicated to customer satisfaction through high quality commercial roofing. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Planned Smear Campaign Author: austin, Texas Roofing Companies: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics is an Austin based commercial roofing company that specializes in efficiency. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics can replace any kind of flat roof and have a competitive edge with metal roofs. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics have won awards for selling and installing out flat roof systems and scoring perfectly in post installation inspections. Austin, Texas

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 22 2016
Metro Mechanical Corp Incomplete project incurring additional 3rd party costs. Proposal was modified on their copy as my copy indicated complete installation. Butler Wisconsin Author: Germantown, Wisconsin Electrical Services: Metro Mechanical Corp Butler, Wisconsin

Apr 21 2016
Metro Pcs Bellmead Texas Author: West, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Bellmead, Texas

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 19 2016
Bonnie Bien / LA PRESSS PR LIE, Soliciting my clients without my authorized consent creating a smear campaign, insulting one of our principals of the company who was always kind to her. Bonnie is a SCAM Artist with no respect nor Integrity, no Principals what so ever New York New York
Author: New York, New York Festivals & Event Services: Bonnie Bien / LA PRESSS PR New York, New York

Apr 18 2016
Seattle ReMax Metro Mark Foley, agentDavid Milot, owner Liars, cheats, rip off artists who put THEIR profit before YOUR real estate needs. Don't use them! Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Seattle ReMax Metro Seattle, Washington

Apr 17 2016
Metro Cleveland Security A Total ripoff on both PAY and Uniform Fee cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio Security Services: Metro Cleveland Security cleveland , Ohio

Apr 15 2016
Metro Financial Planning Dennis Khanna Dennis Khanna has had his licences suspended and is charge with sexual assault Hamilton Ontario we need to connect Author: Hamilton , Ontario Government Stupidity: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton , Ontario

Apr 14 2016
John O'Brien D Jay FireJohn O'Bryian Mr John O'Brien, a former employee of Vaughan Fire & Rescue Service, husband of Fatima O'Brien, as well as a resident of Vaughan and Kitchener, Waterloo used Kijiji to advertise a Macbook. I thought he was selling me a late 2011 15 Macbook Pro Retina, and he ended up giving me a 2008 13 Unibody Macbook! Kitchener, Waterloo Ontario
 I just want to get in contact with the man who posted this. Author: Kitchener, Waterloo, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: John O'Brien Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario

Apr 14 2016
Christiano Covino THIS CAMPAIGN IS A SCAM HE TOOK EVERYONE'S MONEY AND USED IT TO TRAVEL INSTEAD OF DELIVERING AN ALBUM NEW YORK Internet
Author: Miami , Florida Liars: Christiano Covino Internet

Apr 13 2016
Metro PCS Metro PCS Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Augusta, Georgia

Apr 12 2016
Pierson5webdesign Very simple: I paid Nowal Pierson $495 to run an ad on Facebook. After patiently waiting for him to follow through by running the campaign I have given up (it's been about six weeks, I was promised a few days). Vauxhaul, Alberta Internet Author: calgary, Alberta Internet Marketing Companies: Pierson5webdesign Internet