Your Search | metro pcs campaign 13 42141

Feb 06 2016
HD PROJECTOR WORLD JAMES I ORDER A PROJECTOR AND PAID FOR IT ON AUGUST 13, 2015 ORDER#11081501 $299.00 CALLED AT LEAST 50 TIMES WITH ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD. Internet Author: biloxi, Mississippi Television Parts & Services: HD PROJECTOR WORLD Internet

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Own it now Metro West 5920 Metropolis Way, Orlando, FL 32835, Orlando, FL 32835 WATCH OUT... WITH THEM THEY treat you LIKE USED CAR SALESMAN., Internet Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: Own it now Metro West Internet

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

Jan 23 2016
RACHEAL GLAZER AND HER HUSBAND SHANE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND THAT YOU WROTE ALL THOSE LIES ON HER TO DESTROY HER BUSINESS . YOU MADE HER THINK IT WAS RALPH SANDERS !! THEY KNOW THE TRUTH !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro Nissan of Redlands Califorina FRAUD Bought 5 cars and they still secretly took $3000. Redlands California What You're Saying Is... Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealers: Metro Nissan of Redlands Calaforina Redlands, California

Jan 21 2016
citi mortgage co. waited for me to finish chapter 13 discharged then sent me a accelerated letter after telling trustee i owed nothing in the rears Nationwide Author: weymouth, Massachusetts Mortgage Companies: citi mortgage co. Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Grease Monkey Metro Lube, www.greasemonkeyintl.com, Pat Dattilio Unathorized service, $819.41 tune up on a 4 cylinder... Hagerstown Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Grease Monkey Hagerstown, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
FCS FASHION CONSIERGES SERVICES SCAM RIPOFF UNETHICAL THIEVERY Author: Fort Worth, Texas Clothing Stores: PCS FCS Fashion Consierges

Jan 19 2016
Vivint / Apex  Refusing to cancel contract for over a year and wouldn't cancel for a military PCS. No respect for military provo, Utah JAG Attorney Author: killeen, Texas Home Security: Vivint provo, Utah

Jan 19 2016
AZ Metro Auto Sales, Ben Jackson Scam car salesman Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: AZ Metro Auto Sales, Ben Jackson Tempe, Arizona

Jan 19 2016
Metro Financial Planning Dennis Khanna Dennis Khanna has had his licences suspended and is charge with sexual assault Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton , Ontario Government Stupidity: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton , Ontario

Jan 19 2016
Shoe Metro www.shoemetro.com Sent Wrong Order then Charged Me 20% Stocking Fee San Diego California
Author: Florida Clothing Stores: Shoe Metro San Diego, California

Jan 18 2016
Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Sold Defective Phone! Colonial Heights Virginia Author: Chesterfield , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Colonial Heights, Virginia

Jan 12 2016
Psychic corner Mindy Mitchell jennie jennie 01/13/2016 This woman was a big SCAM! I went into the office and she gave me a reading it was good but she wanted to help me more so I said yes when I went back she was no longer there I called her she said she was out of town But she can still help me I paid with my credit card and never got the help I needed And now I seen her out with her family she passed me did not know who I was and I been calling her and she will not take my calls do not trust her and do not give her your money how can you tell people you are going to help them and see them and not no who they are Stuart Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic corner Stuart , Florida

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 11 2016
Metro FinalcialPlanning Limited Dennis (Dinesh) Khanna Metro Financial Dennis Khanna Help!!! Hamilton Ontario help Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro FinalcialPlanning Limited Hamilton, Ontario

Jan 05 2016
Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group REVIEW: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group works with Fortune 5000 companies. Elite Client Services is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction and support.*UPDATE: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Elite Client Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 04 2016
Verizon at Metro Center Sales person, Mangers bait and switch Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon at Metro Center Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 04 2016
(((REDACTED FOR VIOLATION IN RIPOFF REPORTS TOS))) Slander On Our Business Author: 13, On-Line Stores: (((REDACTED))) Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Joyce Harrison Falsely accused me of running a business and making false reports to Louisville Metro Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Homeowner Associations: Joyce Harrison Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 30 2015
YP Marketing Solutions YP Marketing Solutions hard sold me, then did not deliver what was agreed, did not return calls and send me to collections. Classic joke of a company. Be careful. They do not exist to make you money. Nationwide January 27th and still no resolution. Author: Franktown, Colorado Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Solutions Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
Real Property Management Metro RPM , real property management REAL PROPERTY METRO AND DIRTY CONTRACTING Columbia Maryland
Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Property Management: Real Property Management Metro Columbia , Maryland

Dec 23 2015
Car history for me Vin Checked Scam $13 for fake report/possible cc info Internet
Author: Milton, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Car history for me Internet