Your Search | metro pcs campaign 13 42141

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 22 2016
Metro Mechanical Corp Incomplete project incurring additional 3rd party costs. Proposal was modified on their copy as my copy indicated complete installation. Butler Wisconsin Author: Germantown, Wisconsin Electrical Services: Metro Mechanical Corp Butler, Wisconsin

Apr 21 2016
Metro Pcs Bellmead Texas Author: West, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Bellmead, Texas

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 19 2016
Bonnie Bien / LA PRESSS PR LIE, Soliciting my clients without my authorized consent creating a smear campaign, insulting one of our principals of the company who was always kind to her. Bonnie is a SCAM Artist with no respect nor Integrity, no Principals what so ever New York New York
Author: New York, New York Festivals & Event Services: Bonnie Bien / LA PRESSS PR New York, New York

Apr 18 2016
Seattle ReMax Metro Mark Foley, agentDavid Milot, owner Liars, cheats, rip off artists who put THEIR profit before YOUR real estate needs. Don't use them! Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Seattle ReMax Metro Seattle, Washington

Apr 17 2016
Metro Cleveland Security A Total ripoff on both PAY and Uniform Fee cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio Security Services: Metro Cleveland Security cleveland , Ohio

Apr 15 2016
Metro Financial Planning Dennis Khanna Dennis Khanna has had his licences suspended and is charge with sexual assault Hamilton Ontario we need to connect Author: Hamilton , Ontario Government Stupidity: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton , Ontario

Apr 14 2016
John O'Brien D Jay FireJohn O'Bryian Mr John O'Brien, a former employee of Vaughan Fire & Rescue Service, husband of Fatima O'Brien, as well as a resident of Vaughan and Kitchener, Waterloo used Kijiji to advertise a Macbook. I thought he was selling me a late 2011 15 Macbook Pro Retina, and he ended up giving me a 2008 13 Unibody Macbook! Kitchener, Waterloo Ontario
 I just want to get in contact with the man who posted this. Author: Kitchener, Waterloo, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: John O'Brien Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario

Apr 14 2016
Christiano Covino THIS CAMPAIGN IS A SCAM HE TOOK EVERYONE'S MONEY AND USED IT TO TRAVEL INSTEAD OF DELIVERING AN ALBUM NEW YORK Internet
Author: Miami , Florida Liars: Christiano Covino Internet

Apr 13 2016
Metro PCS Metro PCS Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Augusta, Georgia

Apr 12 2016
Pierson5webdesign Very simple: I paid Nowal Pierson $495 to run an ad on Facebook. After patiently waiting for him to follow through by running the campaign I have given up (it's been about six weeks, I was promised a few days). Vauxhaul, Alberta Internet Author: calgary, Alberta Internet Marketing Companies: Pierson5webdesign Internet

Apr 11 2016
Avalanche Cane Corso Alex I have asked Lee and Kim to help me sell my puppy's. They got 13 puppies from me back in September 2015. Till today I didn't get any money for my puppyies. Per our conversation over the phone they have only one puppy left, they are asking $2500. All oth *** ***** ***  ****** **** 29330
Lee & I have been nothing but a friend to you and your family. Author: Suwanee , Georgia Dog Breeders: Alex

Apr 11 2016
Metro Gravel and Sand Newport Minnesota Author: Peoria, Arizona Accounting: Metro Gravel and Sand Newport, Minnesota

Apr 10 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Grand Incentives will always do whatever we can to accommodate customer requests and ensure that travelers have terrific vacation experiences.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Grand Incentives pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: vallejo, California Airlines: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. sarasota, Florida

Apr 09 2016
Metro PCS Opened acct with promo of 2 free phone, didn't have phones so I bought 1 & was told that I would get $50 rebate if I bought new phone with a $60 contract was deny rebate and never got 2 free phones Glendale Nationwide Author: FLUSHING, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
noco consulting inc Company number P16000005238Status ActiveFEI numberCompany Type Domestic for ProfitHome State FLLast activity date not availableDate Of Incorporation 1/14/2016Principal Address UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, 33178 search Mailing Address UNIT9999 NOCO CONSULTING INC has been set up 1/14/2016 in state FL. The current status of the business is Active. The NOCO CONSULTING INC principal adress is UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, 33178. Meanwhile you can send your letters to UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, FL, 33178. The company`s registered agent is CUEVA ANA F UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, FL, 33178. The company`s management are President - CUEVA ANA F. medley Florida Author: Cadillac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: noco consulting inc Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Parts.com Metro Ford/ Grieco Motors parts.com or is owned by Greco Metro Kia of Raynham 1651 New State Hwy
Raynham, MA 02767 your address for parts.com Greco motors the Ford dealer and the Kia dealer now all located at the same address 1651 state highway Raynham MA 02767. I strongly believ Auto parts scam, vin number required or not required pendry just want to get ripped off by these a*holes Raynham Massachusetts
Author: Marble Falls, Texas Auto Parts: Parts.com Metro Ford/ Grieco Motors Raynham, Massachusetts

Mar 28 2016
Chartermedicalsales.com beckman placed an order, sent the money order, which was cashed, and never got anything. Ordered back on 3/13/16. Sent several emails and the last one says: Frankly we don´t care what you believe or not or who you work for, it makes no difference to us. I called them out on the address, even told them I work for the government, which I do, and what they are doing is illegal and fradulant. san diego California Author: reseda, California Pharmacies: Chartermedicalsales.com san diego, California

Mar 27 2016
Especially Yours customerservice@especiallyyours.com Especially yours did not send product I ordered. I ordered on 3/13/16 and its is now 3/27/16. easton Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Especially Yours Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Metro pcs T-mobile Phone provider Texas Nationwide Author: NEWTON, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
BioLogic Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: BioLogic Solutions has been a trusted name in skin care for over 13 years with a dedication to timely attention to customer orders, complaints, refunds and re-orders.  We encounter few complaints, and those we do are handled immediately to the customers' ultimate satisfaction. Money Back Guarantee!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: BioLogic Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Money Back Guarantee! Biologic Solutions was formed to introduce the public to the latest breakthroughs in cosmeceutical and nutraceutical formulas for the advancement of anti-aging and natural and holistic health for mature adults. Every product you purchase from BioLogic Solutions is backed by our 60-day See the Difference or Money Back Guarantee! Purchase , New York

Mar 22 2016
Metro pcs authorized dealer switching to metro became a horrible 2 day nightmare Illinois Author: elgin, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs authorized dealer Illinois

Mar 21 2016
Chipperfield Physio Justin, Julie ripoff, useless, no equipment, waste of money, inappropriate behaviour - started a spite campaign against me because I disputed their bill Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Physical Therapists: Chipperfield Physio Vancouver, British Columbia

Mar 19 2016
Sprint PCS Can't Be Trusted--Rips OFFS Nationwide Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide