Your Search | metro pcs campaign 13 42141

Dec 02 2016
metro pcs Nationwide Author: loris, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
fivepoints15 SELLING OF 13 YEAR OLD PRODUCT AS NEW ON EBAY INDIANA Internet Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Dental Services: fivepoints15 Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered their product on October 13. They charged my credit card but I never received the product. I've called, and emailed with no reply. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Metro pcs Rushing well placing my order to where so didn't pay any attention so being said she drops my phone and damages it there should be a farmers in the business so u can review the footage there Colton California Author: Colton , California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Colton, California

Nov 25 2016
The Deal Empire Placed an order for the slim panties on 11/13/16. Have not received them. Add my name to the list of complaints. Am filing a dispute with my credit card company. Nationwide Author: Millville, Delaware Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Metro PCS Roger Linguist Todd Linguist Michelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Metro PCS Roger LinguistTodd LinguistMichelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Nationwide
Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS CHARGES CUSTOMERS FOR USING TOLL FREE NUMBERS Nationwide Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Telephone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Another Chance Ministries Another Chance Ministries IncAnother Chance Ministries LLCThey have 13 different names FRAUD, CONS & FAKES/ THEY HURT PEOPLE MOST OF ALL THEY ARE Snakes. chicago Illinois
Author: chicago, Illinois Religion: Another Chance Ministries chicago, Illinois

Nov 13 2016
Metro pcs Won't take payment or extend service Richardson tx Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
Scene PR Inc. Pembroke Lake Mall Vendor Show on Nov. 12&13 2016. SCAMMER! DISAPPOINTED, RIPPED OFF, ALL VENDORS MAD AND COMPLAINED, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY, DON'T CONTACT THIS WOMAN, VERY DISCUSSED. Miami Florida Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Scene PR Inc. Miami, Florida

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 11 2016
Bob DePathy Our team worked for them and provided them quality leads that they turned out to sales and yet they did not pay our team. When time comes that he needed to pay us, he deleted us on his contacts and not responding to email, calls and all sort of communication. He is not fair. Hope you guys will not encounter this person. They holds medicare enrollment campaign and other campaigns for call center and work at home groups Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: LAMAR, Mississippi Telemarketing Companies: Bob DePathy Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Rockford Illinois Author: Belvidere, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Rockford, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Telephones and service Temple Hills Nationwide Author: Clinton, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
State Farm and Jake Weibe Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 12 2016
MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC FOREVER YOUNG SKIN CARE Megafitness will not respond when trying to return trial Xtreme Wrap product SUCCASUNNA New Jersey Update 10/13/2016 Author: LUCERN VALLEY, California Weight Control: MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC SUCCASUNNA, New Jersey

Oct 10 2016
Metro PCS Change Plan without Prior notification Nationwide Author: fontana, California Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
BEETHRIFTY LLC IGNACIO SHUM 13 OUT OF THE 22 SHOES GAYLORDS EXPORTED WERE GARBAGE WOODBRIDGE Virginia Author: Santiago, Alabama Recycle Centers: BEETHRIFTY LLC WOODBRIDGE, Virginia

Oct 04 2016
10hwprivatemastery Atlantic Real Estate Connection LLChousetitans@gmail.comJustin Wilmont Over charged and Under-performed: Attempted to bill six months when I requested only 3 months for $1995 (an absorbent amount for tie spent), Deceptive enticement, Advised Letter Campaign which received 0 positive response, Promised extended training time, but didn't define length and wiggled out, Did not consider a possible advanced senior's Electronic and cognitive limitations. Orlando, Florida Nationwide Internet Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: 10hwprivatemastery Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Compac Technology Parts Gustavo RiveroCisco Parts ManagerCompac Technology PartsMailto: grivero@compactechnologyparts.com13 Ave Rio Hondo, Ste 13,Plaza Río Hondo,Bayamon,PR 00961, Puerto RicoTel: 787-945-7436 | Fax: 787-9457-6574 Paid them $8300 - never shipped product - trying to scam my paypal Hondo Bayamon Puerto Rico Author: New Century, Kansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Compac Technology Parts Internet

Oct 04 2016
Jeremy Schulkin/The Crowdfundboutique Elias Schulkin, jandecreative.com Providing marketing services for crowdfunding campaign with zero performance, scam like performance New Brunswick NJ Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Jeremy Schulkin/The Crowdfundboutique New Jersey,

Oct 02 2016
sprint store sprint PCS Miss leading,inconsiderate,Phony,no reguard. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint store Los Angeles, California