Your Search | metro pcs campaign 13 42141

Jul 22 2016
GEO HOLIDAY 13 years ago we were pressured to sign a contract. We paid them in full ( $10,000). For the past 2 years we are trying to break the contract. We are retired and can no longer afford their yearly maintenance fees. They refuse to end our contract.this year GEOs' prisoner Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Timeshare Rentals: GEO HOLIDAY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 22 2016
Metro PCS Weezy and DJ Rude Unprofessional Rip off artists Buffalo New York Author: buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Buffalo, New York

Jul 20 2016
Metro Towing Inc.Cvs pharmacy Im reporting a towing trap that the towing company - Metro Towing Inc. - and perhaps CVS are using to further their own gains by using un lit signs supported by tow trucks waiting near by to tow away un welcomed vehicles. Los Angeles, California
PER USUAL!!! Author: Garden grove, California Auto Towing: Metro Towing Inc Los Angeles, ca, California

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
dennis-law-group (Samantha Williams Donnie Millard) I filed chap 13 and all debts were included. They have been emailing me even after they were advised to stop and notified by my chp 13 attorney. They keep harrassing me and theatening to sue me . Internet Author: lees summit, Missouri Collection Agencies: dennis-law-group Internet

Jul 20 2016
Metro Athletics Club Ripoff lafayette IN Author: WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana Health Spas: Metro Athletics Club Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Sport and Health club Good Job gone bad. Washington DC metro area Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia
Author: Fredr, Alabama Questionable Activities: Sport and Health Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
volcy pc report I paid volcypc support $470.00 for one year of computer support and for two years of Norton antivirus support for two computers in May 2016. They have not provided any PC support and never provided the two years of Norton antivirus. When you call they never answer the phone and the shortcut icon that they installed on my PCs states that the log me in rescue does not exist Austin Texas Author: Bowie, Maryland Computer Fraud: volcy pc report Austin, Texas

Jul 15 2016
Metro Traffic School Gilbert LopezLaura Norad Paid for a service, did not get full service Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Metro Traffic School Internet

Jul 15 2016
Metro PCS RETURN POLICY IS FALSE! Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Telephones: Metro PCS Bronx, New York

Jul 14 2016
North Texas Van Lines Dallas/Ft Worth metro (mesquite) Worst Mover Ever! Over Charged!... Stole $20k in clothes TV equipment & gun!! Took way to long!! Held some items for ransom!! Mesquite Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Moving Companies: North Texas Van Lines Mesquite, Texas

Jul 12 2016
tumblr, tumblr.com tumblr is Run by Tempermental 13 Year Old Girls. Do Not Waste Your Time. Internet Author: Florida Internet: tumblr Internet

Jul 12 2016
abc virgina inc Authorize metro pcs dealer mike ripped off smyrna Delaware Author: smyrna, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: abc virgina inc smyrna, Delaware

Jul 09 2016
Sprint PCS Sprint BuyBack Program Fraudulent Terms Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Ultra VX Secured Card I had a ultra vx secured card back in 2009 and i just looked at my credit report n equifax and its on there saying i owe them 877.00 but that was my own money i was using it to rent a car at that time so i kept loading it and when i was done with it now it says i owe them this really needs to go away because its huting my credit i didnt know about this how can i get this off does anyone know it says i have 13 missed payments? Internet
Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: ultra vx secured card Internet

Jul 07 2016
E Cigs Brand Vapefocus Continue to take out money from my account while not authorized to do so. Reeled me in by stating that I won something, then charged me $4.00, then $36.00 now they just took $99.95 after 2 weeks have passed without my knowledge. The only thing that I had knowledge of was the first $4.00 and that product supposed to have come in 3-5 days after June 23, 2016 well 13 days ave passed and I still haven't received anything. The tracking # is bogus too. Internet based Internet based
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: E Cigs Brand Internet

Jul 06 2016
Metro tele services It's a magizine company Thanks. me Nationwide Author: Laurel, Nebraska Telemarketing Companies: Metro tele services Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Job Courier Express / Courier Express - Charlotte Metro Falsifying Advertisement, Scammers, Liar's, Crook's, No money compensation, Discrimination, Favoritism Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Trucking Companies: Job Courier Express Charlotte, North Carolina

Jun 28 2016
Democracy Resource MI-Legalize Signature Campaign Rips workers off!! $12/hr is a SCAM! NEVER PAYS WORKERS! Metro Detroit Michigan Author: Ferndale, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Democracy Resource Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
North Metro Air Dallas, GA 30132........ Amanda Scammers Dallas Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Maintenance Companies: North Metro Air Dallas, GA 30132 Dallas, Georgia

Jun 24 2016
Dunn & Bradstreet 13 years of Placing my company on high risk status Short Hills Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Dunn & Bradstreet Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Clever Girl Brands Bad Banannas I spent over $60 for wine glasses, and they sent me a product that was printed incorrectly. Although I have sent numerous emails (no listed phone number!) and photos of the incorrect glasses since May 13, nothing! California Internet
Author: Annapolis, Maryland Artist Galleries: Clever Girl Brands Internet

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 21 2016
Just Energy billing thru Nicor Gas Final billing of 6/13/16 - they all of the sudden hit me with $356.10 bill for additional products & services Illinois Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Utility Companies: Just Energy Nationwide

25, Report #1312099

Jun 18 2016
Snap! Craig Morris facebook.com/snapaccessories?ref=hl twitter.com/rcraigmorris Started an Indiegogo campaign and a team and disappeared with the money. They sent a dollar worth clippers instead and left the project completely Salt Lake Internet Author: Ramat Hasharon, Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Snap! Internet