Your Search | metro pcs campaign 13 42141

Sep 21 2016
Metro PCS What a way to rip your loyal customers off!!! Dallas Nationwide Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 15 2016
Metro customerRelations@metro.net. NO SETTLEMENT YET FOR SLIP AND FALL ON METRO TRAIN STATION NEGLIGENT NO WET CAUTION SIGN Los Angeles California
LOS ANGELES METRO TRAIN STATION STILL WONT RESPOND BACK TO ME FOR MY SLIP AND FALL AT THEIR METRO 7TH/METRO TRAIN STATION Author: los Angeles, California Legal Process Services: Metro Los Angeles, California

Sep 13 2016
Metro Towing Inc This company towed my car wrongfully and now they don't want to fix the issue I had to pay $315.00 to release my car Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Towing: Metro Towing Inc Los Angeles, California

Sep 12 2016
Metro PCX Continually drops calls Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCX

Sep 11 2016
XPO Logistics DO_NOT_APPLY / WE_OFFER_NO_MILES Joplin Missouri Miles updated as of 09/13/16 Author: Joplin, Missouri Trucking Companies: XPO Logistics Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Radiant Skin serum Luxcious youth Advertised product as eye and skin rejuvinating but the product is nothing like it is discribed. It was supposed to be a trial for 4.95 for 15 days and account was billed in 13 days. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Eye Care: Radiant Skin serum Internet

Aug 28 2016
Metro PCS Richardson Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Richardson, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Pierce Property Management PPM Getting rid of a tennant for NO reason after 13 1/2 years Prescott Valley Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Pierce Property Management Prescott, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
Metro PCS Took my money and refused refund N. Providence Nationwide Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 17 2016
Remax Metro, Peter Nemethy, St. Petersburg, Fl; Lori Muller, Michelle Bribed, threatened, lied to, never returned calls, incorrect knowedge, Owner incognito St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Realtors: Remax Metro Florida

Aug 17 2016
Metro pcs They have told so many lies, every person will tell you something different. They told me my plan would be $25 a month flat to add a line then they claimed that there were prorated charges that I owed a week later on the account. It's bogus charges and I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Tupelo , Mississippi

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! COLIN ZHANG , METRO ZHANG , LEDLIGHT01@HIUAR.COM THIS COMPANY HAS STOLEN ARE MONEY AND SOLD ARE COMPANY BROKEN LED SIGNS AND THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR REPLACE SIGNS!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIERS AND SCAMMERS THEY SALE JUNK !!! BEWARE OF THIS COLIN ZHANG HE IS A SCAMMER AND MAKES FALSE PROMISES !! SO I JUST WANNA WARN EVERY ONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY !! THEY RIPPED ARE COMPANY OFF ON 6 LED SIGNS THEY ARRIVED BROKEN AND SOME WAS DEFFECTIVE . WE TRY RESOLVING IT WITH THEM AND NOW THEY DONT ANSWER ARE CALLS OR EMAILS !! SO WE ARE NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION !! SO BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY !!! SHENZHEN CITY CHINA Nationwide
Author: ST.LOUIS , Illinois Communications & Networking: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
Metro pcs Scam Artists, Deceptive Sales men entire staff crooked Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 13 2016
DC Pro Moving Movers Beware DC Metro Area Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Moving Companies: DC Pro Moving Internet

Aug 13 2016
Michael Trang Claire JacksonGale TrangSam PhaisanGale PhaisanCraigswholesale.comCraig's Wholesale They pretend they are selling you profitable adult toy stores for $3900 with a very successful AdWords campaign and they never deliver the campaign. Instead, they take your money and run. internet based with craigslist ads in many cities Internet Author: Wellsville, Massachusetts Sex Shops: Michael Trang Internet

20, Report #1320220

Aug 11 2016
Tele-Metro Ali Bazzi Stole Product that was sold on net 30 and refused to pay, stopped responding Southfield Michigan Author: Riverside, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tele-Metro Southfield, Michigan

21, Report #1320905

Aug 05 2016
Sales Tiger Pro Point Management Services, Howard Joel Meltzer DO NOT DO AN E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN WITH THIS COMPANY Ponte Vedra Beach Florida My response back to Mr. Meltzer Author: VIENNA, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Sales Tiger Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

22, Report #1320853

Aug 05 2016
VOLUCALL EXACTACALL CEO AND PRESIDENT CHARLENE FOR MERCHANT CAMPAIGN LOAN CHARLENE AND CEO YOU ARE A FRAUD!!! Boston Massachusetts Author: Olongapo City, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: VOLUCALL Internet

23, Report #1320718

Aug 04 2016
The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership MPCSCP INC Rude Incompetent Pasadena California Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership Pasadena, California

24, Report #1320362

Aug 02 2016
Lunartac I purchased flashlights extra rechargeable batteries and accessories I purchased the items on June 13 th I used my bank card. I verified the funds were taken out of my bank. I have wrote them 3 different times and never got a response there is no phone number that I can contact them. Thank you Internet Author: Conway , Arkansas Questionable Activities: Lunartac Internet

25, Report #1320235

Aug 02 2016
Jonathan Leger askjonleger.com jonathanleger.com .learnfromjon.com facebook.com/JonathanLegerProducts/www.jlaffiliates.com/ Pinterest - Pinstastic Campaign Internet Author: Miami, Florida Internet Services: Jonathan Leger Internet