METRO PCS CAMPAIGN 13 42141 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Metro PCS Campaign 13 42141
There may be more reports for "Metro PCS Campaign 13 42141"
For more results perform a general search for "Metro PCS Campaign 13 42141"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
Raynell Brown and Shemar Moore Ray Brown “Shemar Moore Rips-off Fan/Contributors to his Bounce Back Movie Indiegogo Campaign” Los Angeles California Author: New York, New York Producers: Raynell Brown and Shemar moore Los Angeles , California

Mar 20 2017
Metro PCS: Store Manager: Diego- Victorville CA 15263 Hook Blvd 92394 Payment Fraud: Payment made at store for $43.00 for phone bill, Customer receipt from store not honored Victorville California Gees.... Author: Victorville, California Telephones: Metro PCS Victorville, California

Mar 16 2017
JumpJet and Will Ashcroft Indiegogo Campaign Fraud by JumpJet Las Vegas (purportedly) Nationwide
Author: Carmichael, California Air Travel: JumpJet Nationwide

4, Report #1361906

Mar 15 2017
Skin royale I bought the product for 5.95 and 4.95, about 13 days later I see where they have deducted 89.95 and 86.95 from my acct without my authorization, called them, they says it's nothing they can do, they would not take the product back in which I never used cause would give me or never supply with return info. Santa Ana, Ca. Author: Marion , Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin royale Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Mar 09 2017
Metro Pcs Metro Pcs Can't Process a Refund San Jose Ca Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Online banking: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
METRO PCS I feel I have been scammed by METRO PCS when they sold me a defective iPhone and there is no corporate office Fayetteville, georgia Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
LuxDeco.com 4-5 week delivery timeframe - 13 weeks and counting AVOID! London Internet Author: Preston, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: LuxDeco.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Sprint PCS Sprint Communication Sprint Is A Ripoff San Diego Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
Metro pcs No satisfaction! Non-existent customer service. A long waste of time. Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Sales People: Metro pcs Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
Kenneth Wright Kilo Riggins, Anthony Stole my car and another ladies motorcycle Detroit metro area Michigan
Author: HAZEL PARK, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Kenneth Wright

Feb 23 2017
Ed's Insurance Agency aka Ed Fabere Sent FAKE Certificate of Insurance DEERFIELD BEACH Florida March 13, 2016 Ed settled with my Lawyer Author: Cooper City, Florida Insurance Agencies: Ed's Insurance Agency DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
Metro PCS HOTSPOT RIPOFF Sioux Falls South Dakota Internet Author: highland , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Internet

Feb 13 2017
Helping Hands Called offering a free Bahamas Cruise if willing to advertise my experience following the experience. Then I was asked to provide either debit ir credit card info. Was called from a local metro number Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Boat Cruises: Helping Hands Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
sprint pcs cheaters liars thieves dishonest overland park Kansas Sounds like... Author: New York Cellular Phone Companies: sprint pcs overland park, Kansas

Feb 09 2017
METRO PCS deceived into buying a phone I can't hear out of refused to refund money switched to another company. Holiday Florida
Author: Holioday, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Holiday, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Metro Ford of Miami, Fl Katherine Gonzalez We drove 2 hours to buy a truck that was sold the night before. Miami Florida Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Metro Ford of Miami, Fl Florida

Feb 06 2017
United-Financial-Services-LLC 904- 647-8175United Financial, LLC.4 years in business1771 Edgewood Ave W Ste 7Jacksonville, Florida 32208-7208 EMAILSee More Contact OptionsBBB File Opened: 01/13/2015Business Started: 04/25/2013Business Started Locally: 04/25/2013Business Incorpor Check Scams Jacksonville Florida
Author: Chicago, Illinois Wanted Criminals: United-Financial-Services-LLC Jacksonville, Florida