METRO PCS CAMPAIGN 13 42141 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Metro PCS Campaign 13 42141
There may be more specific results for "Metro PCS Campaign 13 42141"
For more specific results for "Metro PCS Campaign 13 42141"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 16 2017
Metro PCs Evan 7055630 Called to have my due date changed because I'm out of town and 8 1/2 months pregnant my husband works out of town and having my phone on is a must have I called and none of the 3 people have helped me and have stressed me out even more I'm very un happy and mad Muscle shoals Alabama Why Not? Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Metro PCs Muscle shoals , Alabama

Jul 15 2017
Glamor Trends Was in FB and ad popped up for Mens Watch pay shipping $6.99. Debited from my checking acct on 6/29/17. Watch plus sunglasses came to home . Was charged $99.98 more thru debut card in 7/13/17. Santa Barbara California
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi City Governments: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 14 2017
BeenVerified.com Libel, made my background history available to the entire WWW, and aside from producing false information, they also tarnish my reputation by insinuative result postings of records from my past that are either no longer a matter of public record, records of criminal cases where I was found innocent, or records that are no longer available to the credit bureau (bankruptcy - almost 13 years ago) Internet Author: Duncanville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: BeenVerified.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
2017 Texas Vital Records, State Vital Records Took $65, June 6 for a Birth Certificate; past deadline July 13 & has not been delivered. HOG WASH New York ,bank draft, Austin ,via chat, Internet Author: Satsuma, Florida Questionable Activities: 2017 Texas Vital Records Internet

Jul 13 2017
Netspend Someone call them with my information and transfered funds into there account at 9 am july the 13 2017 i dont know who is vernon m is took all my money Nationwide Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
xpressary I ordered 2 salad cutting items March 14, 2017. As of July 13, 2017 I still do not have them, emails said they were shipped in April, but never got a tracking number. Company now does not respond to email. Phone just rings and rings. Author: Hudson, Florida Kitchens: xpressary Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Residential Investment Properties Richard W and Lorin J Berry also do businesses as approx. 13 other businessesRWLJ BERRY Properties Limited Partnership A LLLp 1925 Mtn View Road apache jct, az Took our money let us move in then within a week told us to get out because we didnt have a care apache jct az 85219 Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Residential Investment Properties apache jct az 85219, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Spy Survival Briefing,Jason Hanson Spy. On 6/13/17, i buy defective flashlight for$4.95.On 6/20/17 billed recurring $40.00/mo.Did not order anything else. Maryland Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Peter Frances Geracie Law Firm I filled a bankruptcy with this rip off company and filed a chapter 13 and for 3 long years I paid more than 7000 dollars and when it came down to discharging my case the letter came stating they were discharging my case cause of not turning over my incom Ripped me off for over 7000 Chicago 89410 Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Peter Frances Geracie Law Firm Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
RevShare Media, revsharemedia.com, Joseph (Joe) Franco, Frank Bishop, Marcel Casio, Aisha; Joe Franco contacted me via phone proposed a business venture where I would make about 30% return; asked for initial lead purchase of $5000, then $20,000. Campaign produced zero result. Irving California Author: Germantown, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: RevShare Media, revsharemedia.com, Irving, California

Jul 10 2017
Dermify serum RejuVen 8 I subscribed for trial offer recd defective bottle after 13 days my acct was charged 89.31 I called to speak with customer service. requesting refund and I was told I missed the date to cancel to be eligible for a full refund then I was offered 50%discount on future orders I told them I wasn't interested and wanted to speak to a supervisor . I was then told that they couldn't offer me any better solutions and I was hung up on,a very rude and poor way to do busines. Nationwide Author: Boulder junction, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dermify serum Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Metro PCS Pissed off loyal customer Lakeview Oregon Author: Lakeview, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Lakeview, Oregon

Jul 08 2017
newyouunderwear I bought a product from the company never used it and returned it . I had to pay the shipping my self. I asked for a refund never received one back. Send many emails to the company never got any answer back. Also phone the number on the ordering page that was a private person's home number. Their refund polocy states if you return some in 30 days you will get the full money. back. I received the item on 5/3/17. It was returned to the New york office on 5/13/17. new york city New York Author: hampstead, Maryland Clothing Stores: newyouunderwear new york city, New York

Jul 06 2017
Aid & Assist at home Addus Home Care was forced to resign was fired on 13 day of a 2 week notice Knoxville Tennessee Author: KINGSTON, Tennessee Employees: Aid & Assist at home Knoxville, Tennessee

Jul 05 2017
Kevin Harrington, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Harrington, Inc. | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Kevin Harrington Inc dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. Kevin Harrington’s mission is to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity personally and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Kevin Harrington, Inc. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington considered the person who invented the now-universal infomercial. Kevin Harrington, proven his place as one of the most successful entrepreneurs who ever lived and worked in the industry. Kevin Harrington’s colleagues have included names from the list of the most acclaimed celebrities in the world. Kevin Harrington responsible for launching some of the most successful DRTV campaigns. Coral Springs , Florida

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Viking Magazines Sram 1503 Hwy 13 E Burnsville, MN 55337 Nationwide Author: Tacoma, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazines Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
METRO PRIVATE LOAN REINHARD OR REINHERD BONNKE FINANCIAL LOAN LENDER BRONX New York Author: Sydney, Other Loans: METRO PRIVATE LOAN BRONX, New York

Jul 02 2017
Bullies Luke Hawken & Jessica Brewster From St Austell Bullies Luke Hawken & Jessica Brewster st austal Nationwide
Author: 13 Trevithick road, Alabama Family Services: Better Business Bureau: Luke Hawken & Jessica Brewster - Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
Rev Share Media They have not completed work on an ad campaign in which I invested $500. Irvine California Author: Santa Barbara, California Internet Marketing Companies: Rev Share Media Internet

Jun 29 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | is a FRAUD!!! Do not donate money to him or his company Hanalei And Honolulu Hawaii My last words Author: honolulu, Hawaii Financial Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Hanalei, Hawaii

Jun 24 2017
Metro pcs Scamming people, questionable activities Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Metro pcs Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shark Finds | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc they are dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising, new digital media. Company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida