Your Search | metroentertainment®
Approximately 6 Reports Found

Sep 10 2013
Metro Entertainment MetroEntertainment robbed us of our only splurge! We are very poor people, but decided we would spend extra for great seats at the Professional Bull Riders event in Springfield, MO this weekend. Thinking we were online with Missouri State University ordering our seats, I placed an order for 2 seats, $113 each. When I received our tickets, to my horror, they were $40 seats, located far from the action! We probably won't even go now. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS ROBBERY! South Windsor Connecticut Author: Republic, Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Jun 26 2013
MetroEntertainment® AKA South Windsor CTWe ordered tickets moths ago for Foriegner coming to the Hampton Beach Casino June FRAUD South Windsor Connecticut Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: MetroEntertainment® South Windsor, Connecticut

Apr 15 2013
Metro Entertainment metroentertainment FRAUD - TICKET SCALPER South Windsor, Connecticut Author: Wylie, Texas Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Dec 18 2012
Tickets Plus/Metroentertainment Jonah Wallerstein Sold bogus tickets to me Ellington, Connecticut Author: Marysville, Washington Ticket Sales: Tickets Plus/Metroentertainment Ellington, Connecticut

Mar 20 2012
Metro Entertainment metroentertainment Ripped off by $556.36 South Windsor, Connecticut Author: Kansas City, Kansas Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Jan 23 2012
metroentertainment I thought I was ordering the tickets from the symphony hall direct. I didn't realize I would pay triple for the ticket value. Internet, Internet Author: los altos, Ticket Sales: metroentertainment Internet