Customer satisfaction commitment: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, Nate Nahmias and Jeff Sherman, Public Adusters
There may be more specific results for "Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, Nate Nahmias and Jeff Sherman, Public Adusters"
For more specific results for "Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, Nate Nahmias and Jeff Sherman, Public Adusters"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Barry Pope BPA Funding Barry Pope and Associates, LLC Barry Pope ~ Scam Artist ~ Will take your money and not deliver San Francisco Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Barry Pope Internet

Jun 27 2017
Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc- R&F -Micheal Lied, liars,half truths, fraud, scam, thieves, cons, con artist, immoral, Internet Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Cruise Ships: Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc Internet

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Instagc.com Suspended my account for no reason and never responded to support ticket Internet Author: Agoura hills, California Internet Services: Instagc.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
TOUCH of MODERN San Francisco Total RIPOFF Company TOUCH of MODERN SAN FRANCISCO Internet Author: California Bait-and-Switch: TOUCH of MODERN Internet

Jun 27 2017
Farragut Foot and Ankle drandrewcarver.com Dr. Andrew Carver Owes me money back after cancelling services and refuses to pay it Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Doctors: Farragut Foot and Ankle Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 27 2017
John Jubilee Transformations John Jubilee Premiere Mortgage Consistently late paying compensation and failed to pay government Brentwood Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: John Jubilee Transformations Brentwood, Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
milcity-collectibles This scammer is forging autographs and selling to unsuspected buyers on ebay Rubicon, Wisconsin Internet
Author: California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: milcity-collectibles Internet

Jun 27 2017
DAR Waterfront&Associates Sent me a bogus collection notice stating I owe $203.62 on products I didn't receive nor ordered. Sherman Oaks California Author: The Villages, Florida Telemarketers: DAR Waterfront&Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 27 2017
Live and Invest Overseas Leif Simon Agriculture investment, Mango farm Panama City Panama Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Business Consultants: Live and Invest Overseas Internet

Jun 27 2017
South West Hot Springs Bristol Hot Spring LtdHot Springs South West and Wales purchased used hot tub Nov 2015, hot tub delivered Jan 2016. 1 yr warranty and service. hot tub lasted for just under 1 year.  Congressbury, Bristol Devon and Somerset Author: Devon, Dist of Columbia Appliances: South West Hot Springs Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Boardwalk Buy Took my money for an order I placed on a unicorn pool float and it was never received! Canada Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Jun 27 2017
420livetv Took my $59.00 and did not send me anything and now won't talk to me Arizona Author: Logan, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: 420livetv Ohio

Jun 27 2017
Nationwide Health Advisors Promised health and medicine insurance .., but only received discount card and accidental life insurance.. paid $522.00 for this . Boca Raton Florida Author: Lebanon, Indiana Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Advisors Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2017
AVALURE Face Cream & Eye Serum, BEAUTYAR8777416899OR,YOUTHFULSE NV Scammed, lied and robbed by Avalure California and Oregon Author: California Skin Care: Avalure Huntington Beach, California

Jun 27 2017
REM Garcinia Pro REM Radiant SkinREM REM Bowel Cleanse Overdrew my account for $89.97 X3 without my consent or knowledge and still ongoing. can't find a phone number for these scammers. I can't afford to give some crooks what little money i make. Even if i was going to buy this stuff, i'd NEVER pay $89.00! Now i'm having to cancel my card and go through all kinds of crap to stop them from getting my money. It's just not RIGHT! St. Petersburg Florida Author: dora, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: REM Garcinia Pro St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro America's Best Bath AZ, One Source Remodeling, Arizona Power Save, Arizona Solar Water and HVAC Breach of contract Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Architects & Designers: Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro Mesa, Arizona

Jun 27 2017
Stanton Samenow Dr. Stanton Samenow is all about money, has destroyed my children and family Alexandria Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Personal Services: Stanton Samenow Alexandria, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Preston Schmidt Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton Ontario is a scammer Preston Schmidt, AMPMortgage AgentFSCO.lic.no. M08003906 Scammer and Fraudster Preston Schmidt Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton Ontario is a scammer Preston Schmidt, AMPMortgage AgentFSCO.lic.no. M08003906 Scammer and Fraudster Ancaster, Ontario
Author: Dundas , Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Preston Schmidt Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton Ontario is a scammer Ancaster,, Ontario

Jun 27 2017
A & R Mobile / Bodywork 401-545-8183 A & R Mobile / Bodywork Alfie/Nicholas Mobile Bodywork Buys and sells vehicles We come to you and we beat any estimate by 50% , I specialize in paintless dent removal and rubber bumpers 401-545-8183 internet Author: Midway, Georgia Body Work & Repair: A & R Mobile / Bodywork Internet

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Jun 27 2017
American Water Resources NJ American Water Had Sewer line protection and the sewer line broke due to the age and they would not cover Alton Illinois Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Alton, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
SPECTRUM BAIT & SWITCH SCAM! they LIED about which TV channels I'd get and the agreed price if I switched to their bundled internet! Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: SPECTRUM