METROPOLITAN HOME MORTGAGE, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Metropolitan Home Mortgage, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Metropolitan Home Mortgage, Inc"
For more specific results for "Metropolitan Home Mortgage, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Legal Yes...But Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
HOME ADVISOR Service Magic Thieves,Thieves all I can say Home advisor sends you leads,fake numbers,they have got me good..kept my 289.00 membership fee,sent me 15 leads only one was legitimate . Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Appliances: HOME ADVISOR Internet

Jul 25 2017
William F. Schmude Bill Schmude Big Schmude Did not pay for work performed at his rental home, 2717 Ackley, Westland MI 48186 Canton Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Electrical Services: William F. Schmude Canton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Infinity Appliance Household appliance debacle! Wouldn't order the part, wouldn't return calls, TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. Bianca is, quite possibly, THE worst. Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Infinity Appliance Humble, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Kamron Audio In Home Depot in Red Jeep said have a weird question? We have extra inventory from job they just finished Bellevue Wa, from Kent Wa Washington
Author: Kenmore, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Audio Internet

Jul 25 2017
RBC LAW CENTER Mortgage modification fraud New York New York Author: Sacramento, California Attorney Generals: RBC LAW CENTER New York , New York

Jul 25 2017
Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Global Travel Worldwide FRAUD Maitland Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Maitland, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
All Floridian Anthony Debolt This company took money from my elderly parents after promising to do major renovations in their new purchased home. The company did not pull one permit to do work on their house. Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Miramar, Florida Home Improvements: All Floridian Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Masters Miracle Inc later NatureRich Used mineral neutralizer 2002-04, water, gradual neuropathy in feet that has been getting worse each year, now pain. maple grove, minnesota Nationwide online, Minnesota Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Masters Miracle Inc Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Andrew The Handyman Beasley Andrew the Handyman Hired him to paint a 2BR rental including ceilings. Did a horrible job! Uneven, splotchy, didn't paint edges! Arlington Texas
Author: Colleyville, Texas Home Improvements: Andrew The Handyman Beasley Arlington, Texas

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
At Home Inn Chicago Shady Business Practices Chicago Illinois Author: Springfield, Illinois Hotel: At Home Inn Chicago Internet

Jul 24 2017
Global Cash flow Global Cash Flow Center and Home Cash Flow Program Disceptive Business Practices Washington Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Global Cash flow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Concrete Textures, INC Allen Kreuscher Owner of Concrete Textures, Inc *** DID ME WRONG & RIPPED ME OFF *** Sanford Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Concrete Textures, INC Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2017
America's 1st Choice Warranty/America's 1st Choice Home Club/AFC With Some Warranty Companies Promises Are Made To Be Broken Marietta Georgia Author: Roselle, New Jersey Warranty Companies: America's 1st Choice Warranty Marietta, Georgia

Jul 24 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida good luck and God bless Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Daily Harvest DailyHarvest, owner Rachel Drori, Daily-Harvest, Daily Harvest, Inc. Subscription service that makes it VERY hard to cancel and withdraws money automatically from bank account New York, NY Internet Author: Fate, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Daily Harvest Internet

Jul 24 2017
Allura Serum Fountain Valley, CA. 92728 California Author: Lunenburg, Massachusetts Home HealthCare: Allura Serum Internet