MICHAEL KIMBLE, PHIL GROVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Michael Kimble, Phil Grove
There may be more specific results for "Michael Kimble, Phil Grove"
For more specific results for "Michael Kimble, Phil Grove"
Showing 1-25 of 16,199 Found Reports For more specific results for "Michael Kimble, Phil Grove"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Independent Auto Repair Mike Tevis Auto mechanic scamming multiple consumers. Ignores court order to refund. Chico California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Mechanics: Independent Auto Repair Chico, California

Aug 20 2017
Michael Friedmann Mr Friedmann last response to me about my order, Go F* Yourself! Nationwide Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Michael Friedmann Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Josco energy Mick Michael shutlock Josco energy called me to give me a rebate after two months my electric and gas bill jumped to $550 each! New york Internet Author: tampa, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Josco energy Internet

Aug 20 2017
Michael Thompson King Soopers Deceptive Manager That Harasses Female Employees Monument Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Adult Web Site: Michael Thompson King Soopers Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Peter Michael Horrible person offering nothing more than christian teaching Internet
Author: Stockport, California Con Artists: Peter Michael Internet

Aug 18 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Over Charged my credit card Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Glendale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Axvoice Inc. Axvoice Scam Company Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Telephone Companies: Axvoice Inc. Internet

Aug 17 2017
Andrew and Laura Lounsbury London Ranch Theft, Embellishment, & Unprofessional Cottage grove Oregon Author: Cottage Grove, Oregon Animal Services: Andrew and Laura Lounsbury Cottage grove , Oregon

Aug 17 2017
SRC Perfect Solution Pure CBD Oil free trial turn into a big rip off Las vegas Nevada Author: Columbus Grove, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: SRC Perfect Solution Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 17 2017
All Art Classic allartclassic.com Poor quality paintings, bad paints fading, no refund!  Paris France Nationwide Fake Report Again Author: Richfield, Minnesota Art Gallery: All Art Classic Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Kkw beauty bag Promise me a product spend 25 and never receive Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Kkw beauty bag Internet

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Michael anderson Onestep realty Mold, broken pipes, structures falling apart Grand rapids Michigan
Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Landlords: Michael anderson Grand rapids, Michigan

Aug 14 2017
Ellysworld.com Ellysworld.com I bought a hair straightner charged me 50.00 and NO PRODUCT AND,NOW NO WEBSITE Internet Spotify Internet Author: Pine Grove, California Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. RIPPED OFF MY COMPANY FOR WORK Blaine Minnesota Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. Blaine, Minnesota

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 14 2017
Dr Muhammad Mirza MD A total scam artist Cedar Grove New Jersey Author: Huntington, New York Skin Care: Dr Muhammad Mirza MD Cedar Grove, New Jersey

Aug 13 2017
Supplement warehouse.com I ordered 1 bottles of CLA SAFFLOWER OIL FROM WELLNESS VICTIMS ON AUG 4 2017 ,they used supplements warehouse that change my order to 5 bottles with a automatic refull Pleasant Grove Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: Supplement warehouse.com Pleasant Grove, Utah

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida