MICHAEL ROBERTS, REXXFIELD, GOOGLE CIDE: THE FULL STORY PROGENEX LEADERS ADAM STUART ZUCKERMAN, RYAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan
There may be more specific results for "Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan"
For more specific results for "Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

UPS420 Google weed They ripped me off for 100$ Rancho Cucamonga Internet
Author: Montclair , California Consumer Services: UPS420 Internet

Oct 21 2017
The sales guru Ordered the 2 in 1 curling iron on Oct 2 still have not received and they will not return my emails, but they charged my card the same day I placed the order Internet Author: Stuart, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: The sales guru Internet

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
A Busy Bees Full Auto repair and muffler service engine light on they replaced the oxygen sensor spring Texas Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: A Busy Bees Full Auto repair and muffler spring, Texas

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Many were harmed Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Adam Issahaku Odi Dollar SCAMMED ME TWICE AND TRIED THE THIRD TIME BUT I FIGURED OUT HIS MOVES AND STOPPED SENDING MONEY Accra Ghana Nationwide
Author: Georgia Cash Services: Adam Issahaku Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Marvels of Nature Hid in fine print a 14 day period to call back or else be charge full price Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Marvels of Nature Internet

Oct 19 2017
Nation Rental Locators aka Michael Beck aka Zackary Woodson He almost had me convinced Indianpolis Indiana
Author: Texas Work at Home Business: Nation Rental Locators , Indiana

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

15, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Mosh Bari He promoted a product as an affiliate and promised bonuses that never materialized. Abu Dhabi, UAE United Arab Emirates
It is worth blowing the whistle Author: Fuji, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Mosh Bari Internet

Oct 18 2017
Krasa Skin Care Season Skin Billed me full price without sending the product Pacoima, CA Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Skin Care: Krasa Skin Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair LHDHC, LLCLee Hair Diamond H ConstructionDiamond ConstructionDH Site & Material, LLC Warning: Repeat NSF (Hot Check) Offender! Pilot Point Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Consumer Services: Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair Pilot Point, Texas

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
IDEAL CLASSIC CARS-- FLORIDA Michael Lombardo--Rich Mcarthy--Jim Sales Manager IDEAL CLASSIC CARS RIP OFF- DECEPTIVE Venice Florida Author: Redding, California Motor Vehicle: IDEAL CLASSIC CARS-- FLORIDA Venice, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017
Cale Ryan Swanson, Cale Ryan Villano, Ryan Blake, Vix Funding Company Identity Theft and Freight Carrier Fraud Verona Wisconsin Author: Warrenville, Illinois Trucking Companies: Cale Ryan Swanson Verona, Wisconsin

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Secure Investment Lending LLC1485 International Parkway Suite 1031Lake Mary, FL 32746 Truth In Lending default on agreement lack of full disclosure, Truth In Lending default of agreement performance, Conspiracy to Commit Fraud in the Factum, Predatory Lending, Predatory Service, Tortious Interference, TILA Violations, FDCPA Violations, RESPA Violations Lake Mary Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Loans: Secure Investment Lending LLC Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Moved to an area without an Orange Theory nearby, Will not cancel without charging me for a full month even though I've been a freeze fee for months. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Miami, Florida