Your Search | michigan cps & state government

Aug 24 2016
Levent Yaylali Levent Yaylali is not to be trusted! He will do whatever it takes to gain your trust first just to screw you over later! Beware of this so-called businessman for Red Label Home! Charleston South Carolina
Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Websites: Red Label Home Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 24 2016
Joe Anderson Scam from Letgo app, Paypal fraud Romulus Michigan Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Joe Anderson Romulus, Michigan

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
General rv Rip off company Birch run Michigan Author: Saginaw, Michigan Sales People: General rv Birch run, Michigan

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, BORING, CHEAP, EURO TRASH LOOKING SEOUL SEOUL KOREA 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) SEOUL, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2016
laptopscreen.com Awful experience rip off bad business practices poor customer service Seattle Internet point proven. Author: Iron Mountain, Michigan Telephones: laptopscreen.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine We entrusted our boat to Carefree Dock for winterization and storage. They outsourced the winterization to Krok's Marine. UQuincy Michigan
Author: Delaware, Ohio Boat Marinas: Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine Quincy, Michigan

Aug 23 2016
CCS Direct LLC CCS, CCS Skateboard shop Charged for items I ordered & was sent something else Internet
Author: Montague, Michigan Sporting Goods: CCS Direct LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Success in Real Estate rip off, lost lots of money with no results, will not return phone calls Utah Author: Lowell, Michigan Real Estate Investing: success in real estate - utah Utah

Aug 22 2016
Why Not Lease It a.k.a. Tempoe LLC Ripoff, Liars, and Rude Manchester NH Author: Potterville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
AGENT Kyle Voss Attempted to have me apply for a free government grant of $100,000 but pay $1350 upfront. Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Financial Services: AGENT Kyle Voss Internet

Aug 21 2016
247lendinggroup.com Loans for people with bad credit score Raleigh North Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant , Michigan Liars: 247lendinggroup.com Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 21 2016
Witchcraftmagicspells/Marcy Owner/Marcy COMPLETE & TOTAL SCAM ARTIST MARCY HIGH PRIESTESS, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Astrologers & Psychics: Witchcraftmagicspells/Marcy Internet

Aug 20 2016
Skinnoir & Eyenoir Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skinnoir & Eyenoir Internet

Aug 20 2016
Garden state fuel 4.79 is not 5.00 dollars Hamilton Hamilton ni nationwide Author: Bensalem , Pennsylvania Gas Stations: Garden state fuel nationwide

Aug 20 2016
QLink Wireless Is QLinkWireless collecting Government LIFELINE Wireless program $$$$$$ and NOT starting accounts as it claimed??? Is it committing ID THEFT??? Dania, FL FL Author: Texas Telephone Companies: QLink Wireless Dania, , FL

Aug 20 2016
Children Youth And Family CPS Cecilia Martinez PS Supervisor Teresa Ford Detective Lockrdge with LCPD CPS herassment case worker lying and making up allegation to keep me my kids. case worker deines mother help they promie LAS CRUCES New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Family Services: Children Youth And Family Internet

Aug 19 2016
AT&T Uverse Customer Support Issues Nationwide Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide