MICHIGAN CPS & STATE GOVERNMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Michigan CPS & State Government
There may be more specific results for "Michigan CPS & State Government"
For more specific results for "Michigan CPS & State Government"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Jolique Skin Cream Beware of free trial scam, do not give your credit card info Internet Author: Belleville, Michigan Skin Care: Jolique Skin Cream Internet

Oct 17 2017
123Driving Price gouging and taking advantage of consumers with the help of the state Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Driving Schools: 123 Driving Internet

Oct 17 2017
Government Vacation Rewards Misleading Information About Program Presented when Approached to Purchase Membership Internet Author: Hooper, Utah Lodging: Government Vacation Rewards Internet

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
Orbit leasing Car city Scam Wyoming mi Michigan Internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Car Financing: Orbit leasing Internet

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Something is out of sync here. Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 CollectionWorx, Susan Miller, ForensicWorx, SSWorx, Grohs Law, Perkins & Grohs Total Drunken Fraud and Rip-off, Abusive and Disrespectful Scam. She WILL throw your case. Walnut Creek California
Author: Martinez, California Attorneys & Legal Services: AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 Walnut Creek, California

Choopa, LLC Tried to hack my Discord account Kassel Hesse
Author: Davisburg, Michigan Web Hosting: Choopa, LLC Kassel, Other

Oct 15 2017
Techpro Busters Fraudulant company that infects and repairs computers Mountain View, CA California Internet Author: Ada, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Techpro Busters Internet

Oct 15 2017
Asset Acceptance, LLC. Sal Hernandez Warren Michigan Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: Asset Acceptance, LLC. Sal Hernandez Warren , Michigan

Oct 15 2017
The Sales Guru I purchased from the sales guru ad in Facebook, August 23, 2017 for a Tyme Iron. I have emailed them inquiries and still to no avail have I received my order! They charged my credit card account $54.97. Internet
Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Sales Guru Internet

Oct 15 2017
Allied Recovery Services Threatened to send the police after me if I don't pay them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Allied Recovery Services Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 14 2017
MyFlightHub Fraudulent charges, Extremely high cancellation fees, scamming travelers by quoting low prices and charging more without any kind of notification Cornwall, Ontario Author: Saint Joseph, Michigan Travel Agencies: MyFlightHub Cornwall,, Ontario

Oct 14 2017
Wright & Metcalf Attorneys at Law PC - Flushing, MI Wright & Metcalf Attorneys at Law PC ,Flushing, MI,Craig Wright, Jason Metcalf. Craig Wright Exploits the Terminally Ill for Profit. Flushing Michigan Author: Flint, Michigan Lawyers: Wright & Metcalf Attorneys at Law PC - Flushing, MI Flushing, Michigan

Oct 14 2017
Elephant Structures Carports American Steel Carports Run, don't buy from these guys Joshua Texas Author: Hart, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Elephant Structures Carports Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
DHS/CPS Duncan Oklahoma Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: DHS/CPS Duncan, Oklahoma

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Trey G Shooter Scams you for pills. Trey G Shooter Scams you for pills. Detroit Michigan
Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Medical Supplies: Trey G Shooter Detroit, Michigan

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia