Your Search | microsoft (xbox 360)

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

2, Report #1319238

Aug 08 2016
TECHZONE247 INC NATHAN ID: 8028 Tech Support1-888-351-0767, also Tech name: Ethan Extn: 8018 Account Id: 107552 Responded to a White Box Microsoft Alert,Call this number or your hard drive would be Erased within 5 minutes. Bloomington Nationwide, Minnesota Author: Colo. Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: TECHZONE247 INC Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

4, Report #1320129

Aug 01 2016
Bandwidth.com Unknown Phone number: (281) 886-8817 Keeps calling, to give him access to my computer. (Hindy accent) claims he's from microsoft. He keeps getting errors on my computer. He can fix problem. Houston Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: bandwidth.com Houston,

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Hoverboard 360 Will not return money to me Internet Let's work together Author: Parkland, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Hoverboard 360 Internet

Jul 21 2016
Elite Test 360 Ripped Muscle Xtreem Del Mar,Ca.92014 Internet Author: Cambria, California Supplemental Health Programs: Elite Test 360 Del Mar, California

Jul 19 2016
USTech Support Cyberdefender Disabled and deleted Important Microsoft Framework and Kaspersky Internet Security etc. fron mu Computer Santa Monica California
Author: Ocean, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: USTech Support Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2016
Live Technician Pop-up appearing to be from Microsoft Internet Author: ELBERTON, Georgia Computer Fraud: Live Technician Internet

Jul 18 2016
Hover board 360 I Moto, Keenford Recall of Hoverboard offering terrible clothes instead of money that we paid for two hover boards costing 1,197.98 total Internet Still waiting Author: Mentor, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Hover board 360 Internet

Jul 17 2016
Hoverboard 360 Ordered hover board via internet ad on Dec 4 2015. New York. New York Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Sporting Goods: Hoverboard 360 Internet

Jul 15 2016
PCEXPERT Microsoft windows10/Right signature LLC a virus is attached to your computer from Microsoft Goleta California Author: kansas, Ohio Computer Software: PCEXPERT Goleta, California

Jul 14 2016
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc. 1 Corporate Drive Suite 360 Lake Zurich, IL 60047 miss appropriated principal mortgage payment Lake Zurich Illinois Author: south jordan, Utah Mortgage Companies: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Lake Zurich, Illinois

Jul 10 2016
Aspire Marketing Microsoft Certified Technician Computer seizing scam Claimed California, but???? Internet Author: St. Maries, Idaho Internet Fraud: Aspire Marketing Internet

Jul 07 2016
Hoverboard 360, Hoverwear 360, imotohk This same thing happened to me. I don't want your cheap ugly clothing!  Lynbrook Internet Let's work together Author: West Jordan, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Hoverboard 360 Internet

Jul 07 2016
Hoverboard360.com Keenford Limited Hoverboard 360 RECALL - COMPANY WON'T OFFER REFUND Internet Let's work together Author: Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hoverboard360.com Internet

Jul 06 2016
Casting 360 I want out, and they will not delete my account. San Francisco California Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: Casting 360 San Francisco, California

Jul 06 2016
microsoft xbox one-360 never get response xbox claims any 360 games you buy will be switched over to xbox one when you buy your new xbox one console Author: tracy, California Video Stores: microsoft xbox one-360

Jun 27 2016
Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Donated for a fee, unusable software to force hiring their expensive tech support staff Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Software: Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Internet

Jun 22 2016
Norada Real Estate Investments VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Norada Real Estate Investments is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Norada Real Estate Investments takes a serious and holistic approach to building their long-standing brand.*UPDATE: Norada Real Estate Investments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Norada Real Estate Investments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
NOT TRUE! Author: Los Angeles, California Investment Brokers: Norada Real Estate Investments TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Norada Real Estate Investments helps take the guesswork out of real estate investing. Norada Real Estate Investments researches top real estate growth markets, structuring complete turn-key real estate investments. Norada Real Estate Investments help you succeed by minimizing risk and maximizing profitability. Laguna Niguel, California

Jun 19 2016
Microsoft Microsoft giving me problems! Seattle Washington Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Microsoft Internet

Jun 16 2016
Bessontech Bonanza.com Mike Besson This guy is a con-artist, sells bootleg Microsoft license product keys on Bonanza.com, its stolen software. Internet
Author: SF, California On-Line Stores: Bessontech Bonanza.com Internet

Jun 13 2016
360 Morgage group llc associates Brokers in Florida 1st service morgage They pertra themselves as legal lender on Morgages then they say they are the servicer now that i stop making my payments for over 4 months now they have changed themselves now as a debt collector, thier ofice according to the payment is in Texas Nationwide Author: Mt Pleasant , North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: 360 Morgage group llc Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Aspire marketing aka-microsoft My computer froze with a message that it had been compromised , and that I should call Microsoft at this number--1-800-300-2001, or888-850-0837 or 844-576-0837 He told me it was in India India Author: ellenburg depot, New York Internet Fraud: Aspire marketing Internet