Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Microsoft *ADCENTER 800 518 5689 WA

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Apical Online Extremely crafty scam starting with pop-up to contact Microsoft, to remote access and loss of $2500 Panama City Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Computer Service & Repair: Apical Online Panama City, Other

Mar 21 2017
American Safety Council, uceusa.com, 123driving.com, americansafetycouncil.com, amersc.com, 800-393-1063, 800-732-4135 Fraud, bad material, unwilling to return moneys, discrimination, rudeness and unlawful business practice. Orlando Florida Author: Florida Corrupt Companies: American Safety Council Orlando, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Dollar Tree Stores Dollar Tree stores is who sold it to me. ConAgra Foods is the manufacturer. MACHINE PARTS in sealed food container bought at DOLLAR TREE almost killed me! Still in PAIN! EXTREMELY NEGLIGENT!!! Bothell,WA Nationwide
Author: Bothell, Washington Food Stores: Dollar Tree Stores Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
CLT Overstock LLC, Carlos Lopez, Charlotte Overstock SCAM - Paid $12k for a truckload of diapers and NEVER received it. Filing lawsuit now. Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CLT Overstock LLC #800, North Carolina

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 14 2017
1-800-flowers 800-flowers.com 800 Flowers Just does NOT care about You 18936 Nationwide
Author: Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: 1-800-flowers Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
aga tech support LLC Neuron support took $199 for anti-virus which failed/ ruined computer/ replacement $800 MORGANTOWN West Virginia Author: Littleton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: aga tech support LLC MORGANTOWN, West Virginia

Mar 09 2017
Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, said that I had used them all. They have cheated me out of my minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Melrose, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Microsoft xboxlivemsinfo Took over 300.00 off of my social security money card .It belongs to my disabled 11 year old daughter Internet Well..... Author: Knoxville, Iowa Internet: Microsoft xboxlivemsinfo Internet

Mar 08 2017
1 -800- Eviction Solutions/The Plummer/Oggins Group WE CAN HELP!! LOW COST EVICTION PROTECTION UNKNOWN california Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: 1 (800) Eviction Solutions/The Plummer/Oggins Group Internet

Mar 08 2017
Amazon Digital Services Amazon Drive Unlimited Storage Pays to check your statements Seattle, WA Internet
Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida On-Line Stores: Amazon Digital Services Internet

Mar 06 2017
barry delp events manager at Gmail/Microsoft I won 500k from this saying i was 1 in 5 winners from Gmail Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Internet Service Providers: barry delp Internet

Mar 04 2017
PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Never dealt which this company have no idea who thery are but showed up on my credit card statement I don't remember getting a call from this company, but I usually don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize. Still I got a $37 bill on my credit card tied to PSV Nutrition and Healing, and listed this 800 number. I checked their website ... didn't order any of their products! Internet Author: Goodyear, Arizona Medicle Expert Witnesses: PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Internet

Mar 03 2017
Aspire marketing Microsoft server Internet Author: Sinclairville, New York Computer Service & Repair: Aspire marketing Microsoft server Internet

Mar 02 2017
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance RUNAROUND BULLS*** they are trying every reason to deny a claim Belleview, WA Internet Author: NEWPORT BEACH, California Veterinarian Services: Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Internet

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Wholesale America Wholesale America11705 Boyette RoadSuite 152Riverview, FL 335691 (800) 608 - 4872 WHolesale America ripoff artist Riverview florida Author: Richmond, Kentucky Sales People: Wholesale America Internet

Feb 26 2017
West coast parts Tannerjames James roby Advertising on ebay has you PayPal down payment then wants you to send cashiers check to him then he will ship you the motor ! Then if you research and find out that it is not a good company and that he changes him company name all the time he refuses to refund your deposit be aware scam Listing says mead WA Internetc ebay Author: Nampa, Idaho Attorney Generals: West coast parts Internet

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 14 2017
American Corporate Security (ACS) - John Lolos, President I was misused as a qualified security officer, experienced racism and discrimination, my pay was cut unknowingly. Seattle, WA Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Employment Services: American Corporate Security (ACS) Seattle, Washington

Feb 13 2017
iStar Software Microsoft Software - Scam Walnut California Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California