Your Search | microsoft *adcenter 800 518 5689 wa

Jan 20 2017
advantage training abused for requesting withdraw and refund due to illnesses WA Internet Author: Brisbane, Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: advantage training Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eviction Solutions 1 800 Eviction SolutionsPlummer/Oggins Group Fraud Scam Internet Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: Eviction Solutions Internet

Jan 13 2017
Luminus and Bella Epoque 1 877 497 10881 800 494 95951888 778 0297 We have no record! Online Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Sales People: Luminus and Bella Epoque Internet

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 11 2017
West Coast Parts James Cecil RobyEngines Unlimited (Spokane WA)James Tanner (and many more) engine purchase on ebay Greenacers Washington You are correct we didn't buy an engine - and thank goodness we didn't after researching you Author: Palm Coast, Florida Auto Mechanics: West Coast Parts Greenacers, Washington

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Microsoft Rewards stole my points, would not respond to email beyond initial contact nationwide Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Internet: Microsoft Rewards Internet

Jan 04 2017
Puget Sound Psyciatry Dr. Mustafa Dr Amir insurance scam, they tell you that there is no co-pay and your insurance covers the visits to get you in the door then they send you a bill six months later for 641.00 because they took your insurance out of network with out telling you and charge an additiona 45.00 a month for the co pay they said you didnt need to pay Bothell Washington Author: redmond wa, Washington Physicians: Pucget Sound Psyciatry Bothel, Washington

Jan 02 2017
Magic Tracks Website is non-existent and 800 number too Internet Author: Southport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Magic Tracks Internet

Dec 30 2016
Exede Satellite Internet - Down To Earth Media Inc The local dealer's name is Jim and their number is 1-800-841-8768 The Worst Satellite Internet Service Nationwide Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Satellite Companies: Exede Satellite Internet - Down To Earth Media Inc Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
My VIP Vacations My VIP Services, LLC How my family lost $800 Branson Missouri Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Branson, Missouri

Dec 29 2016
Bruce Tinsley He took money from my son to by his first car. He promised to deliver the car in 2 weeks after taking an $800 down payment. My son never received the car and has only received $400.00 of his deposit and Bruce has cussed him out and threatened to hurt him physically Louisville Kentucky Author: Ekron, Kentucky Motor Vehicle: Bruce Tinsley Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 27 2016
Petra House Mediterranean Restaurant Vancouver WA Groupon ripoff. Read the small details first Vancouver Washington
Author: Vancouver , Washington Restaurants: Petra House Mediterranean Restaurant Vancouver WA Vancouver, Washington

Dec 26 2016
Sotwarekeep.com Softwarekeep told me that they ran out of keys for Microsoft business 2016 for Mac and thy will email it to me in 3-4hour. The time went and nothing!! Called the number on their site and it was eBay's phone number. This was a total rip of!! Point Roberts Washington Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Computer Software: Sotwarekeep.com Internet

Dec 26 2016
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a unique product creating living patient files. These files can last for the life of each patient, and transferred from doctor to doctor, as the patient's needs change. RecordLinc users receive images and communication, the ability to respond in real time, with RecordLinc's messaging system. Chandler , Arizona

Dec 22 2016
Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Household Bank (S.B.) N.A./www.payconvergent.com claimed I owe $1499.64; a married name that didn't last; nothing has been on my credit report Renton WA Author: Key West, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Real Estate Relief.info/ Tom Liuzzi Tom Liuzzi1-800-495-3076/ fax 1-909-363-1905 Scam/Con Artist with no legal support no legitimate legal team though he tells you he has this just a one man shop who has no legal background and no real estate license scamming people in trouble with the banksters Yucaipa , California FLAKE ALERT!! FLAKE ALERT! Author: San Francisco, California Government Corruption: Real Estate Relief.info/ Tom Liuzzi Yucaipa , California

Dec 22 2016
King Remodeling Alex the owner took a $800 deposit from us in October, didnt preform the work and wont refund $$$ Belleville New Jersey Author: Belleville, Illinois Builders & Contractors: King Remodeling Belleville, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet just spoke with someone there Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Dec 21 2016
Mac Mackenzie Paralegal Sanchez This group of people have started calling me based on a credit account opened in 2005. Individuals were informing me of a judgement being placed by a law office of Mac Mackenzie with out any sort of trial or hearing. Despite a statute of limitations, they are trying to force me into obligating myself into a payment arrangement without being able to offer me any sort of definitive answers. Be aware!! Guess since they can't swindle anyone, they are trying scare tactics that are irrelevant and irrational. They call from a private number, and the number that was offered to me is an 800 service number with no actual identification. When Mr. Sanchez called, the number that appears also has no identification. When looking up this law firm that is representing itself as a credit attorney, the only law office under that name is solely family law. Be aware!! Los Angeles California Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Mac Mackenzie Internet

Dec 19 2016
Synapse I received 2 National Geographic Magazines today in mail, December and January 2016 & 2017. I didn't order any subscriptions. I called NGMagazine and they gave me Synapse phone number. I called and waited for 32 minutes with no success. I do not wa Did not order any magazines. Nationwide Author: West hills, California Tourist Attractions: Synapse Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Viva Photography Never trust Viva Photography and don't get robbed. Save your money. Subiaco Washington Nationwide Author: Perth, Photography: Viva Photography Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Microsoft - Bill Gates SHAME ON YOU BILL GATES!!! A year ago I bought a lemon from your Co.l and it has not worked properly in the entire year. Washington state Washington Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Microsoft - Bill Gates

Dec 12 2016
Russell A. Clark, DDS Dentist in Marysville/Everett, WA Washington State Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Dental Services: Russell A. Clark, DDS Washington