Your Search | microsoft *adcenter 800 518 5689 wa

Aug 29 2016
Microsoft Microsoft is forcing me to purchase a new surface when they lost or destroyed my old one Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Microsoft Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
SKYPE Microsoft scam unethical Internet Author: London, Alabama Internet: SKYPE Microsoft Internet

Aug 28 2016
Shadowhawk Flashlights Poor Quality Control Las Vegas Nevada Author: marysville, wa, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Shadowhawk Flashlights Internet

Aug 27 2016
Elite Martial Arts Puyallup, Wa Sneaky Puyallup Washington Author: grove city , Ohio Sports Instruction: Elite Martial Arts Puyallup, Wa Puyallup, Washington

Aug 25 2016
onegreatfamily.com OneGreatFamily, LLC - Alan V Eaton crook behind the company Refused to opt-out; they never answer the phone 1533 N 800 W Mapleton, Utah Internet
Crook Alan V Eaton - lives in Utah County operates his OneGreatFamily rip-off business out of his house Author: Florida Internet Fraud: onegreatfamily.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Jump For Fun telephone number 1- 800- 281-6792 child's birthday ruined Poway California Author: San Diego, , California Festivals & Event Services: Jump For Fun Poway, California

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 15 2016
bill pierre money mart bill pierre fordbill pierre chevrolet Sold car with illegal tires (among other things) seattle WA Author: seattle, Washington Auto Dealers: bill pierre money mart seattle, WA

Aug 12 2016
Pack Rat, LLC 1800packrat.com 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC TRICK CANCELLATION FEE, Moving Pod never delivered, Company took unauthorized money from bank account Nationwide Author: Tonopah, Arizona Moving Companies: Pack Rat, LLC Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Intuit will refuse to release merchant's funds while requiring merchant's customers to call 800 #'s nationwide Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Building Products: Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Nationwide

12, Report #1319238

Aug 08 2016
TECHZONE247 INC NATHAN ID: 8028 Tech Support1-888-351-0767, also Tech name: Ethan Extn: 8018 Account Id: 107552 Responded to a White Box Microsoft Alert,Call this number or your hard drive would be Erased within 5 minutes. Bloomington Nationwide, Minnesota Author: Colo. Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: TECHZONE247 INC Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
VitaminLife.com Vitamin Life Inferior Product - Extremely Disrespectful Woodinville WA Author: Ft Myers, Florida Alternative Health: VitaminLife.com Woodinville, WA

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

15, Report #1320532

Aug 03 2016
wholesaleamerica jeffery is the contact person..is the only contact person for the company.no matter what number you push when you call the 1 800 number. i order some pallet from whole america and did not receive any pallet i call this man jeffery several time and email him we was calling me back until we wire him the money in to his accounti order cvs pallet walmart pallet and to day i google and read all can of bad review on this company with the bbb i should have done that before i place my order but i did not so i need you all help to track this man down i have the last email he sent and receipt were the wire went to Riverview florida Author: columbus, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: wholesaleamerica Internet

16, Report #1320338

Aug 02 2016
Vinyl Planks Perth vinylplanksperth.com.au Would not return our deposit OConnor Washington Author: Oconnor Perth WA, Carpet & Tile Stores: Vinyl Planks Perth OConnor,

17, Report #1320256

Aug 02 2016
SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev David Roche, Michael Andreyev, SPN, Netguard 16787 Beach Boulevard #659Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone Number: (800) 891-5513 Fax Number: (949) 485-6287 SPN Search- Netguard - David Roche - Michael Anddreyev -SCAM!!!!!!! Huntington Beach California Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev Huntington Beach, California

18, Report #1320129

Aug 01 2016
Bandwidth.com Unknown Phone number: (281) 886-8817 Keeps calling, to give him access to my computer. (Hindy accent) claims he's from microsoft. He keeps getting errors on my computer. He can fix problem. Houston Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: bandwidth.com Houston,

19, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

20, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

21, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

Jul 26 2016
The Marketing Commando - Commando Realestate Investing - David Corbaley - Commando - Commando Enterprises Big hype no production! 7304 10th St SE Suite B202 Lake Stevens, WA Washington 98258 Author: Mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: The Marketing Commando Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Metro Mattress Sold defective $800 mattress that failed on us!! Syracuse New York Author: Watertown , New York Mattress Manufactures: Metro Mattress Syracuse , New York

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida