MICROSOFT XBOX 360 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Microsoft Xbox 360
There may be more specific results for "Microsoft Xbox 360"
For more specific results for "Microsoft Xbox 360"
Showing 1-25 of 3,451 Found Reports For more specific results for "Microsoft Xbox 360"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Source One 360 Have not been paid for work done at Chilis & Outback in Sarasota Florida Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Sarasota, Florida Communications & Networking: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 17 2017
claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Kevin Jones they identify themselves as Microsoft Technical Support. I got their number from a Google serarch only know it as a toll free number unknown Author: Cumming, Alabama Computer Help Desk: claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Internet

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 07 2017
Atlas mediguard 360 This is the most fraudulent and fake Fake Internet Author: New York , New York Adult Care Facilities: Atlas mediguard 360 Internet

Oct 06 2017
Total Rip-off Lab testing company.  We entered into an agreement for them to process our urine, which they did in conjunction with our lab, but once they were reimbursed, they never sent us our share of the agreed upon reimbursement. They refuse to return our calls and basically have stolen our money.  Los Alamitos California Author: Fountain Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: LabTest 360 Los Alamitos, California

Oct 02 2017
Flawless Endz P Ming Ripped me out of 372 for a faulty 360 lacefront wig Arlington Internet
Author: Gladewater, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Flawless Endz Internet

Sep 30 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC Microsoft Office Purchase SCAMMED out of $90! Pasadena California Author: Goodrich, Michigan Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Sep 27 2017
messymodding This person stole my debit card information and threatened to ban my account. He is a scammer and cheats his customers. Very cruel and heartless person. Do not go to him. very dangerous canada Internet Messy (Owner) Author: Florida On-Line Stores: messymodding Internet

10, Report #1402080

Sep 24 2017
Microsoft Windows 10 not running Flight Simulator X Seattle Oregon No way Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Microsoft Internet

11, Report #1402072

Sep 24 2017
Orange Electronics USA computer security alert; Harry Parker; claims to be from Microsoft; invades computer Internet Author: Canton, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Orange Electronics USA Internet

Sep 21 2017
Capital One 360 No-Fee Banking Internet Wrong Author: Medford, New York Banks: Capital One 360 Internet

Sep 18 2017
MinuteDownload.com Sold Microsoft Office Software with invalid license codes Washington DC Internet Author: Alma, Illinois Computer Software: MinuteDownload.com Internet

Sep 16 2017
ET Solutions LLC On 6/24/16 my computer was frozen. ET Solutions contacted me about it and said they could fix problem. I had to purchase a one year subscription for $149.99 charged to my American Express card. They entered my conputer and I spent over 4 hours on the phone with them in front of my computer while they fixed the problem. I also had to to purchase a Microsoft server for $499.99.. North Potomac Maryland Author: Crystal Beach, Texas Internet Fraud: ET Solutions LLC North Potomac, Maryland

Sep 14 2017
pass-guaranteed.com This company sells certification exam test questions - SCAM / RIPOFF Internet Used PG for 200-125 was an excellent recource Author: beverly hills, California Customer: pass-guaranteed.com Internet

Sep 13 2017
Art of 360 waves Ordered product online and never received it Tampa Florida Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Art of 360 waves Internet

Sep 07 2017
Capital One 360 Checking Capital One 360 Checking Account frozen McLean Virginia Author: Irving, Texas Banks: Capital One 360 Checking McLean, Virginia

Sep 05 2017
minutedownload.com Sold microsoft products with blocked activation keys. Internet Author: Boyds, Maryland Computer Software: minutedownload.com Internet

Aug 31 2017
Healthright Healthright medical, healthright 360, healthright health & fitness. VERY deceptive business practice bordering on insurance fraud Largo, but internet based Internet-Fla Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Healthright Internet

Aug 29 2017
iStar Software they sold me software that had been blocked by Microsoft because it had been used before on several computers Internet when I told them I had written a ripoff report they fixed my problem Author: Sunriver, Oregon Computer Software: iStar Software Internet

Aug 25 2017
Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd / Lwigs Got good hair?? Jiaozhou Internet
Got good hair?? Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd Jiaozhou, Other

Aug 25 2017
Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions I was harassed by Bill Peraria from 360 Business Solutions regarding my postage machine lease. Bill contacted myself and others nearly every day and used vulgar blast emails when I would not return his calls. His company purported to be our lease provider but I verified that in fact he was not and was just trying to trick us into moving our business from our local provider whith whom we were completely happy with. This type of business practice should land him in prison Somers Point New Jersey Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions Somers Point, New Jersey

Aug 24 2017
Mediguard 360 Atlas Benefit, 877-799-9232, Unresourceful, Delayed, Will not help pay for medical bills N/A Nationwide Author: NY, New York Health Insurance: Mediguard 360 Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
VIRUS ERASER SALES VIRUS ERASER SALESTHEY SAY THEY ARE WITH MICROSOFT CHARGED US FOR LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AND THEN CALLED US TO COLLECT MORE DAVIS CALIFORNIA Author: ROSENDALE, Missouri Computer Fraud: VIRUS ERASER SALES Davis, California

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida