MICROSOFT 360 XBOX LIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Microsoft 360 Xbox Live
There may be more specific results for "Microsoft 360 Xbox Live"
For more specific results for "Microsoft 360 Xbox Live"
Showing 1-25 of 4,773 Found Reports For more specific results for "Microsoft 360 Xbox Live"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2017
The Swarm Group Jason Brown, iQualify Lending, Originator IQ Sold us live transfer leads and did not deliver a single lead. Woodstock Georgia Author: Melville, New York Business Consultants: The Swarm Group Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 24 2017
Microsoft Unauthorized Charge Internet Author: Montello, Wisconsin Internet: Microsoft Internet

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
BYTEFENCE a pop-up said i had malware and said i needed this to fix it, they stated they were approved by microsoft. i bought it for $24.99 and then got a worm or whatever you call it i then spent 49.99 to get rid of it thru another software company, I tried to contact.  illinois Author: Benld, Illinois On-Line Business: BYTEFENCE Internet

Jul 21 2017
staples health Garcinia Go Green Coffee Go thought we ordered free trial got charged $371.92 California California Author: Live Oak, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: staples health California

Jul 20 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity clients have a risk-free guarantee when doing business with any of Meir Ezra's companies. Guaranteed Prosperity, Timemaker & The Success Engineers are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction - they care about their client's results and work with you to ensure you improve. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Guaranteed Prosperity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Worried that my husband is being deceived Author: Illinois Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. clearwater, Florida

Jul 19 2017
1958 When I opened up my computer ,a message came on and said to call Microsoft ,that my computer had been breach and that some was in all my accounts . That they were taking over my identity .If I did'nt call then Microsoft would be forced to shut down my computer for my protection Danville IN Author: Danville, Indiana Computer Fraud: LivePC Experts 247 Internet

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 17 2017
Paws Sophisticated Persian Kittens David Taft This breeder is breeding kittens that have Congenital Heart Defects and the kittens more with this live a few months. Opelika Alabama Author: Lagrange, Georgia Medical Personnel: Paws Sophisticated Persian Kittens Internet

Jul 17 2017
Rejuvinate Skin Cream The company ripped me off not once but twice. I am a senior on a fixed income and now I don't have enough money to live Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Skin Care: Rejuvinate Skin Cream Internet

Jul 16 2017
Newsmax.com Dr.Blaylock Wellness Report Dr. Blaylock Dr.Blaylock offered a Free book on Arthritis. He got my Cr.Card no. to charge $4.95 postage & then stole $142.95 out of my a/c. I'm elderly with no income live in Australia - beware they are scumbags out to steal your money West Palm Beach Florida Author: redcliffe, queensland, Alabama Doctors: Newsmax.com Dr.Blaylock Wellness Report West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Microsoft Live (Xbox) No complaints department, no complaints procedure, unwilling to help Nationwide Author: TAUNTON, Communications & Networking: Microsoft Live (Xbox) Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com ustechnologyhub.com hwebexitsolutions.com vustechnologyhub.com Company uses three different websites to run their scam from India. They run a pop up phishing scam add saying your firewall has been compromised. They have you call them and they will use logmein to install hacking software on your device. They claimed they were Microsoft tech support. Complete scam trying to gain as much information on you and will rip you off Voorhees, New jersey Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com http://www.ustechnologyhub.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Tulsa county dhs Case worker: Marisa burks dhs took my kids when I didn't live in the state of ok tulsa Arkansas Author: fayetteville, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Tulsa county dhs tulsa, Arkansas

Jul 11 2017
D.L. Blair, Inc. They said that I won a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. Internet Author: Tracy, California Video Stores: D.L. Blair, Inc. Internet

Jul 07 2017
TV Scout Antenna The run a huge ad on Facebook about how great this antenna is and how it works better than any cable company out there. It's a joke cause I didn't even receive my antenna at all and you can not get a live person to talk to it's all by mail or by emails only. This company is for the birds and it's a huge scam Internet Author: Fullerton, California Cable Companies: TV Scout Antenna Internet

Jul 05 2017
Microsoft iDrive iDrive unauthorized subscription billing to PayPal second year after following procedures to stop it Nationwide Author: Macedonia, Ohio Computer Software: Microsoft iDrive Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Geek Support Live Same pattern as original report. Call about fix for fee. Cost escalated. Enfield CT Connecticut Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Geek Support Live San Antonio, Texas

Jul 02 2017
Great Fit Trial Health Online 360 The product was advertised as 4.95, at no time did they state that there would be further charges,  Internet Author: Elgin, Texas Physical Therapists: Great Fit Trial Internet

Jul 01 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority HCTRA,, TOLL Facility, ?? I don't know anything about a toll road ticket. I don't live here in this dump, I buy truck tags for my truck which is the state taxes I pay to be able to drive on ALL Texas Hwys and roads. So whoever I supposedly owe needs to get an honest job and stop ripping people off, this is ridiculous treating people like this, I have no money to just throw away because you come up with some ridiculousness Houston Texas Author: VIDOR, Texas Local Transportation: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas