MICROSOFT XBOX 360 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Microsoft XBOX 360
There may be more specific results for "Microsoft XBOX 360"
For more specific results for "Microsoft XBOX 360"
Showing 1-25 of 1,512 Found Reports For more specific results for "Microsoft XBOX 360"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017

Jul 24 2017
Microsoft Unauthorized Charge Internet Author: Montello, Wisconsin Internet: Microsoft Internet

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
BYTEFENCE a pop-up said i had malware and said i needed this to fix it, they stated they were approved by microsoft. i bought it for $24.99 and then got a worm or whatever you call it i then spent 49.99 to get rid of it thru another software company, I tried to contact.  illinois Author: Benld, Illinois On-Line Business: BYTEFENCE Internet

Jul 19 2017
1958 When I opened up my computer ,a message came on and said to call Microsoft ,that my computer had been breach and that some was in all my accounts . That they were taking over my identity .If I did'nt call then Microsoft would be forced to shut down my computer for my protection Danville IN Author: Danville, Indiana Computer Fraud: LivePC Experts 247 Internet

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Microsoft Live (Xbox) No complaints department, no complaints procedure, unwilling to help Nationwide Author: TAUNTON, Communications & Networking: Microsoft Live (Xbox) Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com ustechnologyhub.com hwebexitsolutions.com vustechnologyhub.com Company uses three different websites to run their scam from India. They run a pop up phishing scam add saying your firewall has been compromised. They have you call them and they will use logmein to install hacking software on your device. They claimed they were Microsoft tech support. Complete scam trying to gain as much information on you and will rip you off Voorhees, New jersey Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com http://www.ustechnologyhub.com Internet

Jul 11 2017
D.L. Blair, Inc. They said that I won a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. Internet Author: Tracy, California Video Stores: D.L. Blair, Inc. Internet

Jul 05 2017
Microsoft iDrive iDrive unauthorized subscription billing to PayPal second year after following procedures to stop it Nationwide Author: Macedonia, Ohio Computer Software: Microsoft iDrive Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Great Fit Trial Health Online 360 The product was advertised as 4.95, at no time did they state that there would be further charges,  Internet Author: Elgin, Texas Physical Therapists: Great Fit Trial Internet

Jul 01 2017
Quail Web Solutions Hacked into computor, said they were microsoft on screen had to call them to clear problem upper darby Pennsylvania Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Computer Fraud: Quail Web Solutions upper darby, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2017
Source One 360 WILL NOT PAY FOR WORK THAT WAS DONE Madison Wisconsin Author: Greenville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Madison, Wisconsin

Jun 26 2017
ROMCORP INC d/b/a Software Empire Microsoft Windows 10 License Scam Clearwater Florida
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: ROMCORP INC Internet

Jun 23 2017
Unosis IT Solution. Inc Microsoft Support They want a person to contact them every 30 days to make sure computer is running fine. Charged me $399.99 for computer tech support. I feel was not needed. West Babylon New York Author: Concord, California Internet Services: Unosis IT Solution. Inc West Babylon, New York

Jun 14 2017
  Amazon.com, used amazon notice in my email, warning of cancellation of purchase, when response was made the computer froze. Immediately a site warned of the problem as dangerous and offered to repair the computer requiring the remote operation of my computer by their company. This would allow complete access to all of my files. The microsoft specialist was not a microsolft employee Located on the internet using amazon warning On the internet using amazon as a front Author: Redmond, Washington Computer Fraud: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 10 2017
Hark Store Limited Shazad Shahid i paid Shazad Shahid $360 for two cellphones that he never delivered Jacksonville  North Carolina Author: Windhoek, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Hark Store Limited Internet

Jun 02 2017
SamsSoftware.com SOFTWAREAEINC Selling bogus Microsoft software. Knew something was wrong when the license keys didn't come after purchase. 5223 Cardinal Court Lorain, Ohio 44053 Internet Author: San Mateo, California Software: SamsSoftware.com Internet

May 31 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 27 2017
Softwareauinc Microsoft Office 2013 No Product Key to Activate Rosemead California Author: Allen, Texas Software: Softwareauinc Rosemead, California

May 27 2017
iolo.finance@usa.com This is all I have. Called me a lied to me about providing 5 years of Microsoft Windows update and protection Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: iolo.finance@usa.com Internet

May 26 2017
Turn 10 Studiod Microsoft Account ban Redmond Washington Author: Tampa, Florida Software: Turn 10 Studiod Internet

May 15 2017
360 Website Design Non Professionals New Delhi Delhi, India
Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Web Hosting: 360 Website Design Nationwide

May 12 2017
Austin 360 Contractors LLC Gilbert A Garcia - Owner This company did not pay me for work done at Logans Ridg Apartments - and sent me a 1099 which i will dispute Austin Tx. Nationwide Paycheck Author: San Antonio, Texas Cleaning Services: Austin 360 Contractors LLC Nationwide