Your Search | midstatesinc,prize america a.k.a publishers clearing house

Apr 28 2016
butler rose jameson Bjr won the prize of a lifetime, sent in 20. Got another letter same ppl dif address wanting another 20. could really use money... fresh meadows New York
Author: newark, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: butler rose jameson fresh meadows, New York

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Floyd Miley Floyd D.A. MileyFloyd D.A. Miley III Commissioned us to edit the manuscript Recognize Your Greatness Austin TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Book Publishers: Floyd Miley Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
#allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Came out to my house to fix my dryer supposedly the $45 fee is waived if they do the work $45 part to fix the problem $199 installation charge labor is what they were going to charge me initially I talked to them down to $129 it took them a little more than 15 minutes to put the part in put the dryer back together and scoop the dryer back in in my opinion that is excessive Internet Author: Lamirada, California Maintenance Companies: #allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Internet

Apr 27 2016
Moore Builds Cheap materials. House falling apart and catching fire. Sewell New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Moore Builds Sewell, New Jersey

Apr 27 2016
Read America Inc ripoff mesa Arizona Author: Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Read America Inc mesa, Arizona

7, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

8, Report #1302025

Apr 26 2016
Payment Services International - Mason Truman Comptroller Congratulations for being the US$40,000,000.00 1st prize winner Varsity Lakes Australia Author: New York, New York Fortune Tellers: Payment Services International

9, Report #1302013

Apr 26 2016
Liberty financial incorporated 2nd prize winner in second category of consumer sweepstakes with enclosed check to pay fees Los Angeles California Author: Calhoun, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty financial incorporated Los Angeles, California

10, Report #1301962

Apr 26 2016
Registered asset advisors RAA Prize claim document need to pay $20.00 to process reports save records. Wantagh New York
Author: Naples , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Registered asset advisors Wantagh, New York

Apr 26 2016
Holiday Travel of America Richard Romanello eBay seller abuse Carlsbad California Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Rebates: Holiday Travel of America Carlsbad, California

Apr 25 2016
Jwellington construction llc mako construction (AKA) started this job on my house in december,2015 and did not come back to finish after getting all my money over twenty six thousand dollars mahwah new jersey
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Home Improvements: Jwellington construction llc mahwah,

Apr 25 2016
Appliance Warehouse of America, Coinmach Service Corporation Appliance Warehouse of America - Is nothing but an extortion racket 303 Sunnyside Blvd. Suite 70 Nationwide, Texas, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Appliances: Appliance Warehouse of America Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 23 2016
Entitlement Distribution CenterT T. Knopf, Director, Prize Data Division Congratulations, you are the newest confirmed cash prize winner Hewlett New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Entitlement Distribution CenterT Hewlett, New York

Apr 23 2016
Green Ivy Publishing Frustrated with Green Ivy Books Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Updated Report Author: Georgetown, Texas Book Publishers: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

Apr 23 2016
SOLUTION REAL STATE, Jordan Salazar Spanish speaker, asking for $700+ for a fictional fake ripoff service they provide to house cleaning business and real estate investors Internet, california
Author: houston, Texas Franchises: SOLUTION REAL STATE Internet

Apr 22 2016
Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Buy Property for Rent to Own and Cover Up Problems with House Plano Texas
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Housing Rentals: Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Plano, Texas

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 22 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS Fax Scam for All Inclusive Vacations Nationwide Author: WEST LINN , Oregon Resorts: AMERICA VACATIONS Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Lab Corp LCA Collections, Labratory Corporation Of America Year after year they over bill my Insurance then i get a bill for a 100% covered annual physical. FRAUD burlington North Carolina Author: monrovia, California Clinics: Lab Corp burlington , North Carolina

Apr 22 2016
TIME WARNER/CBS NEWS ET AL ALL MEDIA COMPANIES IN AMERICA DEFRAUDING US TREASURY/BANKS /US CORPORATIONS NY New York Author: CHICAGO, Illinois News Media: TIME WARNER/CBS NEWS ET AL NY, New York

Apr 22 2016
sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications I sent them two money orders for the purchase of a laptop computer and a cam corder i tryed to get a phone number for them so that i can talk to them arlington TX Author: detroit, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Insight Publishing Publishing company makes false promises, takes your money, lies and now unreachable Sevierville Tennessee
Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Book & Magazine Publishers: Insight Publishing Sevierville, Tennessee

Apr 21 2016
secures Prison call solutions On the day I open my account, I called back less then an hour to cancel because the person came walking in the door after I opened it. They took my information down and told me to hold on . when the repersenator came back on the phone and I began to question her about closing the account she hung the phone up on me. I preceeded to call back from my house and a few times and she would not answer. I call back on my cell phone and she answered. When I question her why she didn't pick up when I called her on my home phone she hung up again in my ear. Huston Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: secures Nationwide