Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

MidstatesInc,Prize America A.K.A Publishers Clearing House

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Gregg Petersen Books/Magazine Sales - Total Rip-Off...Never received Memphis TN Author: Collierville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Michigan

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Designboom Design Boom Magazine Competition site has unfair practices. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Designboom Internet

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

Mar 18 2017
Charter Communications SPECTRUMBright House Networks In Bed with Morgan Stanley while walking on our Backs with Overstated Unrealized Inflated Receivables St. Petersburg Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Charter Communications Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Bank of America B of A unwilling to subordinate my loan request Greensboro North Carolina Author: Tualatin, Oregon Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Roy Rojas Garcia Stole and scammed over $50,000 from me on a house rental in Costa Rica Penas Blancas, San Isidro de General, Costa Rica Other
Author: San Isidro de General, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Roy Rojas Garcia Penas Blancas, Other

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

Mar 16 2017
Theatreland America Over charged for theater tickets and service fees Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Mar 15 2017
Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Remedy Roofing's clients feel safe knowing Remedy Roofing has 2 million dollars worth of general liability insurance for protection. Remedy Roofing’s commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Remedy Roofing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Remedy Roofing Responds Author: katy, Texas Storage Companies: Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Remedy Roofing's commitment to quality, continuing education & dedicated customer service team, brings Remedy Roofing to consistently deliver best roofing system available in industry. Remedy Roofing provides complete roofing services for residential & commercial projects throughout Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, & across America. katy texas, houston texas, the woodlands texas,, Texas

13, Report #1361907

Mar 15 2017
America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations vacationativations.com.aslo docusign.com to sign off on the purchased My sunny Vacations calle epicuaro 458,paseo universidad puerto vallar jalisco,mexico 48280 Author: newark, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations Internet

Mar 14 2017
fridge house took an order for a rv dometic ndr1292 coil, charged my card and will not deliver Plumerville Arkansas Author: Sacramento, California RV Parts & Accessories: fridge house Plumerville, Arkansas

Mar 14 2017
Joe whatley Whatley roofing Joe called me to a house and walked the job with me. He asked for box gutter specifically, so i gave him a sample. He approved it with the homeowner then we installed. When it came time to pay he just didnt answer his phone. Plano Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Small Business Services: Joe whatley Plano, Texas

Mar 13 2017
America Vacations It looks like we were all fooled by this scammer - by looking at all the report - we all believed and purchased what they offered - and now that we are ready to book, the phone no does not even work. what can we do? Have they found these scammers?
Author: Arleta, California Travel Services: Amaerica Vacations

Mar 13 2017
Les zieve Unprofessional lawyer he does illegal dual tracking and uses lots of tactics for intimidation racist his employees make fun of my accent he treat me many times and post foreclosure paper in my house while I was in Loan modification same tactics while I was in short sale despicable unconscionable Irvine California Author: Mission viejo , California Lawyers: Les zieve Irvine , California

Mar 12 2017
Theatreland America aka John Elliot Charged more than 3 times ticket price for show London, United Kingdom Author: Lyndonville , New York Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Mar 11 2017
Sweepstakes clearing house Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes clearing house Internet

Mar 11 2017
Jukebox Repair Service Dino J Anton This guy Anton was in my house for 3 hrs on Feb 4 17. He was informed what the problem was with the Wurlitzer juke box.  St Pete FL/Tampa Fl Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jukebox Repair Service Internet

Mar 11 2017
America vacations Yucatan solsan Charged me 300.00 for an all inclusive hotel package to turcs and caicos that is null Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Air Travel: America vacations Yucatan solsan Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Coast Painting Amateur House Painters Gardena California Author: Marina Del Rey, California Home Improvements: Coast Painting Gardena, California

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
homevalue.com homevalue.us.org, marketleader.com This company promises house valuation reports for a small fee. It will not deliver valuation. It is a rip off. Internet Author: Hastings, Michigan Real Estate Services: homevalue.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
First House Finincial Sun Finincial Scammed me out of $199.00 Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Cash Services: First House Finincial Petaluma, California