Your Search | midstatesinc,prize america a.k.a publishers clearing house

Oct 22 2014
Mike Kennedy A Brush Above Painting Mike kennedy- Ripped Off for $800 from Mike kennedy the drug adict owner of A Brush Above Painting Mike Kennedy collected over $800 up front for an estimate on my house and never came back nor will he return my calls-he is an alcoholic he showed up to my house drunk and swearing at me that he didint owe me anything You are lucky it was on $800 and prove it! says Mike kennedy! harrison twp. Michigan Author: taylor, Michigan Small Business Services: Mike Kennedy A Brush Above Painting harrison twp., Michigan

Oct 22 2014
Bank Of America- Home Loan Loan Modification Californiam Nationwide Author: Everett, Massachusetts Loan Modification: Bank Of America- Home Loan Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Holland America Cruise Lines SERVES VIOLENT BACTERIAL FOOD POISONING ALASKA CRUISE Internet Author: surrey, British Columbia Cruise Ships: Holland America Cruise Lines Internet

Oct 21 2014
Select Porfolio Servicing THE BIGGEST MORTGAGE GANGSTERS IN AMERICA Salt Lake City Utah Author: Aurora, Illinois Mortgage Companies: Select Porfolio Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 21 2014
America Express Prepaid Should call it India Express. Unable to upload funds supposed a glitch. Promise to fix after 8 wks nothing. New York New York Author: Carson City, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: America Express Prepaid Internet

Oct 21 2014
Spencer Hodges Painting Spencer Painting LLC BEWARE! Terrible Paint Job On My House! New Port Richey Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Spencer Hodges Painting New Port Richey, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Advance America Loans Chuck Cooper SCAMMED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! York South Carolina Author: Roseville, Alabama Loans: Advance America Loans York, South Carolina

Oct 20 2014
STEVEN FLORES / S&S Painting SCAM, THEFT, CON-ARTIST House painting scam, theft, steals money, doesn't do work Bradenton Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: STEVEN FLORES / S&S Painting Bradenton, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Frig House NUCOLD Refrigeration inc Double billed my account and wont refund purchace not yet shipped Morrilton Arizona Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico RV Parts & Accessories: Frig House Morrilton , Arizona

Oct 20 2014
CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Big Prize for Wire Transfer of Money Washington, DC Internet Author: Bellflower, California $$ REWARDS Offered: CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Internet

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
The green house Rehab center Drug addiction treatment center in texas Kept all my personal items and my inhaler had to hitchhike to the airport with no phone or money Grand Prairie Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: The green house Rehab center Grand Prairie , Texas

Oct 18 2014
Robert Clehr a.k.a. Advanced Moving Professionals, Pro Moving, Central Coast Movers, etc. Moving Fraud, On Probation for Repeated Spousal Abuse, Theft, Defrauding elderly couples, Damage to Property. San luis Obispo California
Author: none, California Moving Companies: Robert Clehr San luis Obispo, California

Oct 18 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Alleges Respondent is Winner of Aggregate Prize Money Jackson Heights New York Author: los angeles, California Internal Revenue Service: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Oct 18 2014
United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Other Unions with the same leftist agenda to destroy jobs UNIONS ATTEMPT DESPERATE LIE AS NUMBERS DECLINE IN AMERICA FOR THEIR USELESS SERVICES Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Four Seasons Dental Dr. Jon Fairbanks Mel says: October 18, 2014 at 7:57 am I found Dr Fairbanks through a flyer I received in the mail and he was close to my house and for new patients they would get a 50.0o gift card,  Herriman Utah Author: Riverton, Utah Dental Services: Four Seasons Dental Herriman, Utah

Oct 18 2014
Econo equipment joe perez housing scammer Joe Perez the scammer Sold me a house with a lien on it. Invested and lost money and time. miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Auctions: Econo equipment joe perez housing scammer miami, Florida

Oct 17 2014
Brian Evans Left rental house a mess with unpaid bills Internet Author: Culver City, California Housing Rentals: Brian Evans Internet

Oct 17 2014
Prudential Alliance Account Services Prudential Insurance Company of America Prudential has my dead father's money and won't process my beneficiary claim Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Insurance Companies: Prudential Alliance Account Services Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Global. Renissance ,Arthur Wylie CEO and Dale Godboldo Coo Dale Godboldo called me and ask me if I would like to double my money if I would invest into a party held in Chicago at a night club called Exchalubar Night club on Sept 25,2011 ,these guys Artur Wylie,Dale Godboldo and Zaki Abdula a.k.a Liionel Cave ,lied to me about getting my money back,I was scammed by theses three out of $18,500 Artur Wylie and Dale Godboldo have now a new project called The WHITE WITCH filming in Jamacia next year 2015,Dale and Arthur also promised me my money from the film Flyy Girl,which was picked up by Lion's Gate and Code Black studio Charlotte,Losangles,Atlanta North Carolina,
Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions Amherst, New Hampshire

Oct 17 2014
act fleet maintain rip off artist Nashville Tennessee Author: White House, Tennessee Employees: Guardian Fire Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 17 2014
Pinnacle MC Global Pinnacle Property Group Pinnacle MCPinnicle MC GlobalPinnicle PropertyQuick CashQuick Cash for propertyQCFP charity ripoff, scotland conman, conman, fraud, asia investment, THE QUADRANT, spectrum apartments, AUSTIN HALL & ASQUITH HOUSE, THE PARAMOUNT, Location: Chester • 85 student rooms • Completed in September 2013 • Bookings secured for Sept 2014 MORE DETAIL Falkland-1 FALKLAND HOUSE, qucik cash manchester Nationwide Author: manchester, Other Builders & Contractors: Pinnacle MC Global Nationwide