Your Search | midstatesinc,prize america a.k.a publishers clearing house

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
ENERGY SOLUTIONS of AMERICA, Ankeny, Iowa Nick AlanDennis Wieben TOTAL SCAM do not buy a dealership Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: ENERGY SOLUTIONS of AMERICA, Ankeny, Iowa Ankeny, Iowa

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Why Not Lease It a.k.a. Tempoe LLC Ripoff, Liars, and Rude Manchester NH Author: Potterville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

10, Report #1320430

Aug 20 2016
HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY┬áHad me go start a whole house improvement job. Contract $24,285 only got $2,000 Dallas Texas Author: Davenport , Iowa Home Improvements: HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Tali Atia Great Tarzana Guest House(818) 322-8254 Guest House Scam in Reseda / Tarzana / Los Angeles Reseda California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: Tali Atia Reseda, California

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Electrolux Electrolux North America Ignor the customers concern and maybe it will go away! Charlotte North Carolina Company makes contact after post! Author: Auburndale, Florida Appliances: Electrolux Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
prize distribution services they claimed i was a winner of 1,823,976.00 had to send them 20 dollars within 14 days hewlett new york New York Author: MESA, Arizona Media: prize distribution services hewlett ny , New York

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Family readers Family readers Magazines Nationwide Nationwide Author: Stoughton , Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: Family readers Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Publisher Clearing House They say no purchase is required and then require you search foe products under the pretence you have 4 payments, Then double or triple the amount, when company calls or e-mail. false Nationwide Author: League City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publisher Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 16 2016
Advance America I refused and ask for a refund of the fifty dollars but they said they were unable to do so for many reason . Now im out fifty dollars. Buffalo New York
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Loans: Advance America Buffalo, New York

Aug 16 2016
Pyramid Collection Lied, misrepresented company ability, refused to complete order when all items are in-house (Theft) Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Ridgeville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Chelmsford, Massachusetts