Your Search | midstatesinc,prize america a.k.a publishers clearing house

May 24 2016
The Subscription Center Central Billing Central Billing Los Angeles California Author: Herndon, Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: The Subscription Center Central Billinf

2, Report #1201512

Seph Lawless Joe Melendez Cleveland Ohio
Not what it seems Author: Ohio Book Publishers: Seph Lawless Cleveland, Ohio

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 23 2016
Woodprix woodprix stole my money Internet Author: Missouri Book Publishers: Woodprix Internet

May 22 2016
American Addiction Centers t/a Sunrise House, Lafayette New Jeresy Rip Off For Sure Lafayette New Jersey Author: Westminster, Maryland Corrupt Companies: American Addiction Centers Nationwide

May 22 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH BRJCASHPAC Above Co. sent letter stating I'm a guaranteed prize winner of 43,900,000.00 - PAYMENT READY FOR RELEASE Babylon, NY New York Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH Babylon, NY,

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 21 2016
Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Mark O'Hazo Bank of America is a Racist Jerk Stamford Connecticut
Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Stamford, Connecticut

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 20 2016
North America Moving and Storage scam artists, tricked, bait and switched contracts and took advantage of high stress period San Jose California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: North America Moving and Storage Nationwide

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 20 2016
North America Senior Benefits Mislead me into become an employee of a great company. NASB is a platform that helps you build your company/team as Life Insurance sales person Georgia Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Home Based Business: North America Senior Benefits Nationwide

May 20 2016
Wade Wilson of Advance America Asked me to send foto of my id and a iTunes gift card and its receipts Miami, Florida Internet Author: Waipahu , Hawaii Commerical Lending Firm: Wade Wilson of Advence America Internet

May 20 2016
Cash advance America They are trying to say I owe 1287 and if I don't send payment they will take me to court and they will fax/ email my work to make the strict actions to take my wages. Darlene Meyer New Ulm Mn Internet Author: houston, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Cash advance America Internet

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates CashPac Congradulations, you have won a cash prize of 3,900,000.00all you have to do is send $ 20.00 processing fee in addressed envelope to claim prize.  Babylon New York Author: BROOKLYN, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 19 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates This is certified and confirmed. You have Definitely won a cash prize ***$3,900.000.00 -remains unawarded and you're holdind the official claim document. Babylon New York Author: hickory, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 18 2016
Heartland America Impossible to cancel order; ripoff price; America Heartland was selling same item on eBay for 25% less Internet Author: Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Heartland America Internet

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Knighthouse Publishing AKA: Phoenix Media Corporation, Schofield Media, Red Coat, Mayfield etc. etc. Knighthouse Publishing aka: Phoenix Media Corp. is back..TERRIBLE MGMT & UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES Chicago Illinois Author: Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Knighthouse Publishing Chicago, Illinois

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 18 2016
The White House President Barack Obama The White House-Failure to Pay $10.7 Million for Services Rendered Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Cumberland, Maryland Business Consulting: The White House Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 17 2016
Bank of America Theft by deception!!! Struggling college students beware!!! Valdosta Georgia Information for you... Author: Valdosta, Georgia Banks: Bank of America