Your Search | mike gann, 60 yahweh lane, patrick springs, va 24133

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Existing Diet HYU:Diet HealthFulfillment San Diego CALIFORNIA Author: palm springs, California Drugstores: Existing Diet

Dec 02 2016
Gamestop Gamestop is a ripoff. Palm Springs Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Gamestop Palm Springs, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Hotrussianbrodes.com I consider it an online pimping service Internet Author: Citrus springs, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Hotrussianbrodes.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
7 Second Eye Lift is another useless Eye cream that does not work useless Product, Does not work, Waste of Money, Ripoff Provo, Utah Internet
Author: Palm Springs North, Florida Eye Care: Synergistic Nutritional Compounds Internet

Dec 01 2016
International Van Lines Damage, Disrespect Coral Springs, FL Nationwide, Florida
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Moving Companies: International Van Lines Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Equity Property Lifestyles mymncommunity.com/Colorado Equity Property Lifestyles is a rip off Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Mobile Home Parks: Equity Property Lifestyles Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Lewisgale Phyiatric Hospital. Roanoke, Va. Lewisgale Hospital. Roanoke Va. Poor patient mental healthcare Roanoke Virginia Author: Covington , Virginia Mental Health: Lewisgale Phyiatric Hospital. Roanoke, Va. Roanoke, Virginia

Nov 29 2016
Motolease llc Payton llc Nationwide Author: Baxter springs , Kansas Auto & Truck Rental: Motolease llc Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Coates and Frey LLLC Divorce Disaster Honolulu Hawaii Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Coates and Frey LLLC Honolulu, Hawaii

Nov 29 2016
Advanced Security Integrated, LLC Patrick Chavez Replacement and Upgrade of 4 Security Cameras Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Los Lunas, New Mexico Security Services: Advanced Security Integrated, LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

Nov 29 2016
HOLIDAY PROPERTY GROUP SCAM ON SALE OF TIME SHARE WINCHESTER VA Author: WAUKESHA, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: HOLIDAY PROPERTY GROUP Internet

Nov 28 2016
Heuberger Motors *** BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP *** Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Motor Vehicle: Heuberger Motors Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 27 2016
yp advertising Mike Brown, John Nostrand,Sonia Wilkes Lied , ignored phone calls, not returning e mails, customer service in Philippines ,bait and switch Jacksonville Florida Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: yp advertising Florida

Nov 26 2016
TrueBuildCredit, Ashley, Andy Valencia, mike, lied and lead me on for almost a year Newport Beach, California nationwide Author: Gallup, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: TrueBuildCredit, Newport Beach, CA 92663,

Nov 26 2016
wtseticket.com 8009753502 automatic withdrawals from bank account Internet Author: DENHAM SPRINGS, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: wtseticket.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 25 2016
Allegro Skin Care Sheridan Labs, Novacare, Dermalor, Brio Scam, a complete scam with unauthorized charges Bluffdale Utah Author: Dripping Springs, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Allegro Skin Care Bluffdale, Utah

Nov 25 2016
diagnose-me.com Seriously???? Answer questions pay money I will diagnose you! Internet
Kindly read before complaining Author: Sandy Springs , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: diagnose-me.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
EHQ*LOOKLIKE BEAUTY Address from:Fulfillment Center 9187 Clairemont Mesa BLVD Sandiego My wife ordered a free sample then we couldn't find a good number to cancel. We have been charged $84.00, $2.95, and another 94.26 with failed attempts to stop the charges.San Diego California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Beauty Salons: EHQ*LOOKLIKE BEAUTY San Diego, California

Nov 22 2016
ConceledCarryonline I thought when I paid for their services that are strickly on line that it would cover Florida , where I live but it was for Verginia only. No good for my state. Thy charged my CC for the amount of $74.00 eventhough I emailed emiedetly ater telling them I downloaded nothing and not to send me anything. State of Vergnia Internet Author: Orange Springs, Florida Guns & Ranges: ConceledCarryonline Internet

Nov 21 2016
Partner with Mike B Mike Buontempo and Ozan Yucetepe False advertising claiming 30 day money back guarantee but no such thing. Westfield New Jersey Author: Bangalore, Karnataka , New Jersey Adult Web Site: Partner with Mike B Internet

Nov 21 2016
bright futures glass and windows/ jeff lindstrom paid 50% to have a window installed, never heard from him again. colorado springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Glass Companies: joe derosa colorado springs, Colorado