Your Search | millennium lock, ron & sheila daniels

Oct 05 2015
Ontel AKA wonder Lock Wallet Its a bait and switch, complete fraud Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Defiance, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Ontel Fairfield, New Jersey

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
VRBO ron@vacationtucsontaos.comProperty # 66904 Stay Clear From This Vacation Property! Tucson Arizona Author: Wildwood, Missouri Lodging: VRBO Tucson, Arizona

Sep 24 2015
SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco Surgical Arts, Formerly Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, SVSA MALPRACTICE FRAUD ENDANGERMENT OF PATIENTS San Francisco California
NOTICE TO RON SYKES Author: California Dental Services: SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco, California

Sep 23 2015
Kenda logistics Worked for no pay. No reimbersment. Bypass weighstations. Chargeback for breakdowns. Truck leaking excessive oil. No key to lock unlock Madison Florida Author: Citrus Springs, Florida Employers: Kenda logistics Madison, Florida

Sep 23 2015
Weebly Inc Weebly for Education Weebly Fraud, Privacy Violation Slander Defamation Weebly Inc David Rusenko Chris Fanini, and Dan Veltri Sequoia Capital Baseline Ventures Ron Conway Y Combinator San Francisco California
Phone Conversation I had with Author: Canton, Michigan Internet: Weebly Inc San Francisco, California

Sep 21 2015
new century financial services inc. Pressler and pressler they called all hours of the night threaten me they sent papers saying they were from court that the judge awared them money that they sued me for which I don't understand how that could be cause I didn't get anything telling me I have to be in court then on top of that the letter says I have to pay even more for court fees I don't get it who are these people now the are threatened to lock me up if I don't fill some paper to take 90% of my earnings how am I supposed to pay rent and other bills New York New York Author: newburgh, New York Attorneys General: new century financial services inc. New York , New York

Sep 12 2015
GA Lock and Key LLC Price gauging, Extra charges for work, Discriminates against women, Doesn't repair their work Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Locksmiths: GA Lock and Key LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 10 2015
Cain and Daniels, Inc. Beware of the fraud Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Cain and Daniels, Inc. Tampa , Florida

Sep 09 2015
Daniels Dynamic Resumes Want a poorly written resume that he will refuse to change and then get threatening emails when you review their service? Daniels Dynamic Resumes is right for you! West End Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Daniels Dynamic Resumes Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
01:39 PM Benjamin, technician According to the website there was a $15 service fee and the house lock out started at $35. I was charged $184. The technician took 45 minutes vs the 15 stated on the website. He could not tell me why the charges were so high. I refused to give him my card number and demanded a manager. All I got was a dispatcher who called me on his cell phone. The website has been removed and the phone number does not work. They will not give me the companies info nor a manager to speak to. I will be filing a police report. Hanover Maryland Author: Hanover, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Hanover, Maryland

Sep 03 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing not sure charged my credit card for something I did not authorize knowingly Garner North Carolina Got refunded Author: Nampa, Idaho Book Publishers: Platinum Millennium Publishing Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
09:44 AM Ori (owner of the business) After getting 3 locks rekeyed,I could lock but could not unlock, they were working fine before rekey,they would not fix problem blaming my doors instead,charged highest price,very rude when I called their office,show low prices on web. Scottsdale,AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Internet

Sep 01 2015
Morgan & Hill Holdings Integrated Metals Sales & Service Ron Morgan, Ronnie Lee Morgan, Tyler Hill Dead beat Piqua Ohio Nationwide Author: Arkansas Dead Beat Customers: Morgan & Hill Holdings Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Sonja Toth Cricket employee perm locked my Phone having me enter incorrect codes until final lock, now they want to replace my almost new Phone with a refurbished one . I want new or fix mine. To boot they said I did it since George failed to notate my account with what happened.. San Diego, CA, GA, Fl Author: millerton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sonja Toth Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ron Dale Massey Home Services Now /Massey Painting Fraud_ Hired me to do a job for a well known company refused to pay me. I have the proof he got paid but keeps telling me he did not. Has a history of this in Middleburg, Florida also. Has also ripped off a company in Haines City, Florida. Lakeland Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Small Business Services: Ron Dale Massey Lakeland, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Julie Andrews Casa Del Rio Slumlord of 9 Units that KEEPS SECURITY against the LAW. LANDLORD that STEALS college kids security, and falsifies cleaning reciepts; Sent Locksmith to Drill my lock and did not provide notice to myself or roomate; rented room while previous tenent still ocupied. She broght police with her for walk though and refused to refund security and gave key out to two random strangers. Boca Raton Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Homeowner Associations: Julie Andrews Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Peabody and Chase Ron Odom Lies and dishonesty sexism and unprofessional Happauge New York Author: Valley stream, New York Business Consultants: Peabody and Chase

Aug 26 2015
Tidal Concepts Rhino LED, Prestige NY, Prestige Promotions, Dazzo Marketing Solutions, Affinity Concepts, Guardian Consulting, Millennium Recruiting, Auto Glass LLC, Ryan Irish, Jessica Irish, Crystal Kershaw, Robin Nick Gayle, Phillip Anthony Dazzo Complete SCAM & Pyramid Scheme New Hyde Park, NY & Deer Park, NY New York Company Response Author: St. James, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Tidal Concepts

Aug 24 2015
Bob McKinneys towing and garage McKinneys FRAUD/By installing a used part(charged for new) that in turn caused electrical damage,then engine lock up cause oil full of gas. Martinsville Indiana Fraudulant install of fuel pump,McKinneys Garage and towing Author: Martinsville, Indiana Auto Warranty: Bob McKinneys towing and garage Martinsville, Indiana

Aug 22 2015
C&W Sons Enterprises, Inc. Ron Cable / Owner Deceptive,liing,careless,using,greedy,self centered,bullying,junk owning, con artist not to mention a flippant attitude Litchfield Park Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Employers: C&W Sons Enterprises, Inc. Litchfield Park, Arizona

Aug 21 2015
Ronnie Hewitt Mobile Mechanic Indy's Mobile Mechanic, Ron Hewitt, Sarah Asher, Affordable Mobile Mechanic Mobile Mechanic Thief and con artist, advertises on Craigslist and elsewhere (317)488-7365 (317)207-1931 (317)667-4191 Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Ronnie Hewitt Mobile Mechanic Internet

Aug 20 2015
Orbitz Worldwide I HATE THEM, DISHONEST APPROACH, FIGHT WITH CUSTOMERS, WASTE CUSTOMERS TIME ALL DAY ON THE PHONE, NON-PRODUCTIVE STAFF, DO NOT OFFER A TOTALLY LEGITIMATE WEBSITE, LISA DIEHL IS A * AND SHE DID NOT ALLOW ME TO SPEAK AND CUT ME OFF Chicago Illinois Just An Update From Ms. Sheila Sizemore, Angry and Upset Orbitz Worldwide Customer Author: CULVER CITY, California Travel Agents: Orbitz Worldwide Chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2015
Millennium Travel & Promotions Statements made that tickets & refund check were sent which appear to be lies as have never been received. New Smyrna Beach Florida
Author: Mukilteo, Washington Travel Services: Millennium Travel & Promotions New Smyrna Beach , Florida

Aug 17 2015
Ham's Lock & Key Credit Card Deceivers Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Ham's Lock & Key Key West, Florida