MINERAL SCIENCE; PURITY MINERAL COLLECTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mineral Science; Purity Mineral Collection
There may be more specific results for "Mineral Science; Purity Mineral Collection"
For more specific results for "Mineral Science; Purity Mineral Collection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Northern Services Debt Collection SCAMMERS Burbank California Author: California Telemarketers: Northern Services Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Bennathon Law Group Richard Williams recieved text message stating, this was my final notice before case and warrants were activated, i called the number, someone with an accent answer, l could barely hear what he was saying, there was a bad connection, they said there was a case against me from Cash Net. nationwide This sounds like a scam to me Author: Pflugerville, Texas Collection Agency's: Bennathon Law Group Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Partner Financial Service Another Scum Of The Earth Collection Agency That Won't Follow The Laws Fenton Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Collection Agency's: Partner Financial Service Fenton, Missouri

Sep 19 2017
FCNB/Spiegel- GDS Mediations Debt Paid Off over 15 yrs ago Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Collection Agency's: FCNB/Spiegel- GDS Mediations Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Russell Mathematics: Aaron Fitzwater Aaron Fitzwater, Russell Mathematics Claims to be a math tutor but teaches kids fake science; claims the Earth is flat! Peachtree City Georgia
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Russell Mathematics: Aaron Fitzwater Peachtree City, Georgia

Sep 18 2017
Mayo Clinic Sending a bill to a collection agency when they've been receiving regular payments Rochester Minnesota Author: Glencoe, Minnesota Clinics: Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota

Sep 15 2017
Patrick Spencer, Sr. Investigation Officer United States Of Federal Management Received email from a debt collector, stating there was small claims court judgment against me and that my wages would be garnished. The title of the email is garnishment notification and arrest notice Internet You are right, it is a scam Author: WPB, Florida Collection Agency's: Patrick Spencer, Sr. Investigation Officer Internet

Sep 15 2017
Wakefield & Associates, Inc. Manipulative Collection Practices Aurora Colorado Author: Corona, California Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates, Inc. Aurora, Colorado

Sep 15 2017
Ditech Financial, LLC Escrow Misrepresentation in Annual Escrow Disclosure Statement Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Augusta, Georgia Collection Agency's: Ditech Financial, LLC Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2017
Shayna and Tony 1781 Cobb parkway SE MARIETTA GA 30060Sales 678-401-6161 I put $2300 down on car deal didn't go through with Wells Fargo bank I hav collection lady name & number stating that the loan never happen & dearler don't want to pay me my $2300 Back Marietta Georgia Author: TEMPLE, Georgia Auto Dealers: Nedric Thompson Marietta, Georgia

Sep 15 2017
Mr. Sean Mccue Advance Capital Solutions Scam Phone Call North Canton Ohio Author: Hollywood, Florida Collection Agency's: Advance Capital Solutions North Canton, Ohio

Sep 13 2017
Global Mediation He claims I owe for loan gotten in 2012' I told him not true and I had proof, a paid letter. He frighten me by saying papers were going to be filed in my county. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agency's: Global Mediation

Sep 13 2017
Cash Advance Inc. Carl Davidson and Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates Threatened Lawsuit, & other legal actions Roseville California Forgot to add. . . Author: Marin County, California Collection Agency's: Cash Advance Inc. Roseville, California

Oakwood services Fake collection agency Internet
Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Cash Services: Oakwood services Internet

Sep 12 2017
Asset Recovery Associates, ARA Held me for an hour and a half on the phone telling me that I indeed owed a debt, and they were going to garnish my wages, and submit a judgement to have to appear before a judge. Chicago Illinois Statute of Limitations Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Collection Agency's: Asset Recovery Associates Chicago, Illinois

Sep 12 2017
Alton Davis and associates. Debt collectors collection agency that had false information regarding the person they were looking for but elaborated on all my information that they should have had. Cresco, PA Nationwide Author: Cresco, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Alton Davis and associates Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
Cash Advance Inc Wilson Miller Suspicious collection email from Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles California Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Los Angeles, California

Sep 10 2017
Robinson Reagan and young Worrick G. Robinson IVMark B. ReaganStephen G. YoungPhillip D. Patterson Elizabeth A. Powers Falsifying debt collections Nashville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Credit & Debt Services: Robinson Reagan and young Tennessee

Sep 08 2017
Attorney Shaun smith They are trying to collect on a debt but will not or cannot tell me who the debtor is. Internet Author: Newport, Washington Collection Agency's: Attorney Shaun smith Internet

Sep 08 2017
Rita Mungioli of BCB Bank Attorney Rita Mungioli in collusion with BCB Bank are stealing $200,000 plus from me Bayonne New Jersey
BCB Community Bank Author: Sussex, New Jersey Lawyers: Rita Mungioli of BCB Bank Bayonne, New Jersey

Sep 07 2017
ARA, Inc. Debt Collector Elmhurst Illinois Make sure you notify the collector that the debt was included in a Bk Author: Lansing, Michigan Collection Agency's: ARA, Inc. Elmhurst, Illinois

Sep 07 2017
Wilbur group asssocatiom Aka insurance agency threating phone calls to call DMV to suspended my liscense Im not sure if thix company can suspend my licenses im not sure if its a real collection agency Bloomington Illinois Bloomington Author: Kingsport, Tennessee DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Wilbur group asssocatiom Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Leviton Law Group these guys are scumbags Rolling Meadows, Illinois Author: dana point, California Collection Agency's: Leviton Law Group Rolling Meadows,, Illinois

Sep 04 2017
WNRS Collections Service is Unprofessional, Sketchy, Rude, Abusive to Clients, Breaches Contracts Florida, Mexico, Panama, Brazil, Ecuador Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agency's: WNRS Collections Service Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2017
Financial Wealth Coach Dr. Craig Ponder I hired Dr. Ponder about 2 years ago to serve as my Financial Planner as I was about to retire. I paid him over $14,000 for his service which wsd to include fixing my credit as well as long term investments. He never helped with my credit repair which he charged $3497.00. He did not help repair my credit. Additionally he set me up in a Fractured Security policy in the amount oc $250K which I cannot touch. I feel he is in business for himself. I feel he is a total fraud and needs to be investigated. Ontario California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** LIES * LIES * LIES * LIES Author: Riverside, California Financial Services: Financial Wealth Coach Ontario, California