Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mineral Science ,Purity Mineral Collection Light
There may be more reports for "Mineral Science ,Purity Mineral Collection Light"
For more results perform a general search for "Mineral Science ,Purity Mineral Collection Light"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Hydra Skin Science Deceive and Mislead Internet Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Civil Rights Violators: Hydra Skin Science

Feb 20 2017
ERC Setttlement Oppoetunity Jacksonville, Fl 32241 Nationwide Author: Austin , Texas Collection Agency's: ERC Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Empire Credit Recovery Credit Recovery Services; empirecreditrecovery0107@outlook.com; ECRS Corporation; Barbara-Soto@outlook.com Scam Credit Recovery Unknown Internet Author: Hometown, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Empire Credit Recovery Internet

Feb 20 2017
FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU American General Financial, LVNV FUNDING LLC This company said it owe a debt for $1104.50 I don't remember this on this debt this company said it owe is almost 10 year old Sparks Nevada Author: Rochester, New York Accounting: FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU Sparks, Nevada

Feb 19 2017
STA Check Processing, Depew, New York Beware, sketch company New York New York Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Collection Agency's: STA Check Processing, Depew, NY New York, New York

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 16 2017
Coastal Financial Services CFS Fraud, Scam, Collections, Dangerous Savannah Nationwide Violation of the FDCPA Author: Georgia Collection Agency's: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Miami International Auto Inc How long will this dictatorship be maintained? Miami Florida Author: Princeton, Florida Utility Companies: Florida Power and Light Florida

Feb 16 2017
Ironbound Fitness Reported to a Debt Collection Company a False Debt in Middle of Contract Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness Newark, New Jersey

Feb 15 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Collection scam San Antonio Texas Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson San Antonio, Texas

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 15 2017
NRG & Associates Fraud Addison Texas Author: Dunmore, Alberta Collection Agency's: NRG & Associates Addison, Texas

Feb 15 2017
macys Macys, aka department store bank,aka GC credit company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Henderson, Galleria Mall Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: macys Henderson, , Nevada

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 14 2017
Lexus of north miami Gave back a lease in 2013 I had credit checked in 2015 and it was perfectWent for a home loan in 2017 and all of a sudden there is a collection from Lexus Toyota financing for wear tear since 2013. They back tracked the history on credit report. Illegal Mafia style tactics extortion North miami Florida Author: Miami Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Lexus of north miami North miami, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Collection bureau of america Acs Lawsuit Internet Author: CARMICHAEL, California Miscellaneous Companies: Collection bureau of america Internet

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 13 2017
ARA Inc. talked me into giving them all my info villa park Illinois technically not a rip off Author: wadsworth, Ohio Collection Agency's: ARA Inc. villa park, Illinois

Feb 13 2017
EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket Raffele & Paolo Fashion Designervia montenapolene 107Milano Italy I was ripped off by EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket scam.I paid $200 for 4 fake jacket. After I gave him the money I googled the brand EA Collection and I found out that I become a victim for a scam. He had a heavy italian accent, black slicked back hair San jose California
Author: san jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket San jose, California

Feb 13 2017
hydraskin science Hydraskin Science ripped me off of 108.00. Very hard to find the fine print. Nationwide Author: Flint, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: hydraskin science Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Purity products Purity products took$293.55 from my debit card,i didnt order or recieve anything.i have spent 8months trying to get it back. Plainview New York Thank you for your feedback Author: Gwynn oak, Maryland Alternative Health: Purity products Plainview, New York

Feb 10 2017
T mobile Mr. John Legere company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Bellvue Washington Author: henderson, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Bellvue, Washington

Feb 10 2017
T-Mobile Quick to turn over to Collections Boise Nationwide Not that is any of your business Author: Idaho Collection Agency's: T-Mobile Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Loan destination Alex alexander Said I was approved for a loan of 7500 wanted me to pay 225 with I tunes card Mineral wells tx Texas Author: Saucier, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Loan destination Mineral wells tx, Texas