Your Search | minute market store #5

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 27 2016
Special Ops Moving PM, 5 hours after the scheduled moving time, three movers showed up in a truck. They were rude and mishandled our belonging, banging dressers into walls, chucking bags like they were trash and carelessly shoving the furniture into the truck. Denver Colorado
Author: Lakewood, Colorado Moving Companies: Special Ops Moving Denver, Colorado

Aug 27 2016
Cabinets TO GO customer service at store location is non existent uncaring and deceptive practices. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Kitchens: Cabinets TO GO Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Our Campus Market Did not deliver and not refunding our money Lexington Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Our Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Heathy Mini Market EYE NORE SKIN NORE Deceptive selling of products. False Advertising, Banking Fraud and Theft Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Home HealthCare: EYE NORE SKIN NORE Internet

Aug 25 2016
Genisis auto parts Sold me radiator 174$ never sent it to me. California Dispute filed Author: Lisbon, North Dakota Auto Parts: Genisis auto parts California

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Tress Obsession Tress Obsession P.O Box 1782 Waldorf, MD 20602 M-F 9 a.m-5 p.m 202-642-9909 Tress Obsession takes your money without shipping you your products stay away from this company Waldorf Internet
Author: York, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
The Furniture Party in Atlanta, GA Andrew Williams Furniture Store in Atlanta GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: The Furniture Party Internet

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 19 2016
Erhenbaum Lending Group i was contacted after i sent a request for a loan. they said i was approved all i needed was a cosinger or to pay 400.00 to cover up tp 5 mo payment. Stamford Connecticut Author: Campbell, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Erhenbaum Lending Group Stamford , Connecticut

Aug 19 2016
Athene Alliance-One I too have been waiting over 5 months for my annuity statement from Alliance-One. Nashville Tennessee Author: Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Athene Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 18 2016
Green Mountain Energy raised rate more than 40% againt going market rate that was lowering Richardson, Texas Nationwide Author: Platea, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: Green Mountain Energy Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango they refuse to refund my money- after only 5 days of recieving this product that dosnt work santa ana California Author: Jamestown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango santa ana , California

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 17 2016
The Car Store, Adel, IA Dishonest dealer! Cheated us. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM! Adel Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Auto Dealers: The Car Store, Adel, IA Adel, Iowa

Aug 17 2016
La Gab Erika Henderson No greetings when entered the store, never asked if i need help. Rude when i approached the staff. Clothing is cheap spandex material and poorly sewn. Charlotte Amalie Author: Charlotte Amalie, Alabama Clothing Stores: La Gab Charlotte Amalie,

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2016
Vital Saunas / Gregory Baumgartner Paid for product about 5 months ago... have yet to receive it. D'Iberville, MS 39540 Mississippi
Author: Conifer, Colorado Health Spas: Vital Saunas D'Iberville, MS 39540, Mississippi

Aug 15 2016
hp Hewlett packard HP STORE WEBSITE FALSE ADVERTISING WITH HP WARRANTY PACKS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: hp Internet