MINUTE MARKET STORE #5 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Minute Market Store #5
There may be more specific results for "Minute Market Store #5"
For more specific results for "Minute Market Store #5"
Showing 1-25 of 17,894 Found Reports For more specific results for "Minute Market Store #5"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
electricunicycleonline.com Phantom Store in China Internet Author: Brighton, Massachusetts Electronic Manufacturers: electricunicycleonline.com Internet

Apr 29 2017
American Home Shield Beware of American Home Shield: 5 weeks without a working refrigerator and counting. Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 29 2017
Synergy Led AKA ,synledz, synergy ledz, John Kim, Debora Gonzales, Retail Store front signage repair dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Office Services: Synergy Led dallas, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Global Services Beth calls 5 times a day and leaves message that it is personal matter. Nationwide Author: Blanco, Texas Credit Services: Global Services Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Toner Market Place unresponsive customer service Miami Florida Author: Greensboro, North Carolina On-Line Business: Toner Market Place Miami, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Kixify Deactivate Store with no notice or reason for wrongful activity of buyers Internet Author: Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Kixify Internet

Apr 26 2017
The Wheel Thing Store Wheel Thing Phila. Pa. Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Customer: The Wheel Thing Store Phila.P, PA

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
your wish store yourwishstore.com rip-off internet Internet Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Specialty Stores: your wish store Internet

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Who are you Robert? Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
wentycleaning.com.au. Wang Gang Absolutely Ripped off by online store China but it says Austrailia Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: wentycleaning.com.au. Internet

Apr 21 2017
Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp COLLECTION, CLUELESS, NOT IN BUSINESS ALMOST 5 YEARS Sugarland Texas Author: Potsdam, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp Sugarland, Texas

Apr 21 2017
Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting - Helena Gibson, City Wigs Wig Store Rip Off - Bad Quality - Bad Service Solana Beach California
Author: Corona del Mar, California Hair Salons: Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting Solana Beach, California

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland