Your Search | minute market store #5

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Thrive market Internet Author: New York, New York Grocery Stores: Thrive market Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
Hanna Paint & Hardware Hardware On Line Store Thieves and Liars well versed in Rip-Off Schemes Ft. Lauderdale, FLA Internet Author: Nebraska Hardware & Tools: Hanna Paint & Hardware Internet

Oct 17 2016
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Kenneth Sarnecki dba Paradise Travel Consultants This 'Cruise Certificate' costs you more than the market price Cruisers Beware!! Do Not Mail in the Registration Fee!! Atascadero, California
Author: California Cruises: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero,, California

Oct 17 2016
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 14 2016
The Notary Spot I have completed 5 loan closings for this company and never compensated. Pasadena Texas Author: Hockley, Texas Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Oct 13 2016
American Home Shield AHS Unresponsive, deceptive advertising, Impossible to contact service department waited 5 times for more than 2 hours during business hours. Numbers you do get only take orders for new repairs. Without refrigerator for 10 weeks! Letters to Corporate office and General Inquiries addresses are never answered. Company is a RIP OFF. Pflugerville Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Alliance Security NOT WORTH THE STRESS! I have never been so frustrated over something that should offer me piece of mind. I have had an account with Alliance security for sometime now and have been having nothing but the hardest time. Every time you call its a 30 + minute Alliance Security NOT WORTH THE STRESS! Cranston, Rhode Island Nationwide Author: melrose, Massachusetts Home Security: Alliance Security Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 11 2016
GXI Outdoor Power Bought Beast 54 Lawn Mower 1 year and 5 months ago and it has broken down three times and sat waiting for repairs for more than a year total down time Clayton North Carolina Author: Dryden, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Clayton, North Carolina

Oct 11 2016
Hotel Grand Bach In September I booked a twinbedroom for 2 days through the website Wotif advertised this hotel as a 4.5/5 star hotel. On arriving we found that the room for which I was charged $216 per night was too small, with the beds occupying the whole room with about 6 inches on one wall to walk around.  Kyoto, Kyoto-fu, 600-8004 Japan Internet and Nationwide Author: Clayfield, Hotel: Hotel Grand Bach Internet

Oct 10 2016
01:07 PM - 5 Months And No Wand Author: Clarkston, Washington Specialty Stores: Panama City, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Which means.... Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Premiera Anti Aging i did not order this product. i probably looked at it on the internet. now,,,my checking account has been charged for 89.97. i am having trouble even finding a phone number for them. i have someone on phone with accent, of course. i have hearing disability so accents are very hard for me. some from China, i think. i can't understand her. I think she said my account would be credit in 3-5 days. She hung up on me. who knows? Internet Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Salons: Premiera Anti Aging Internet

Oct 09 2016
Tresor Rare New York This company uses hard sell unscrupulous techniques. The product is priced very differently online from what you are told in the store. After a long blurb about big savings the sales person brings out damaged package and offers it at a greatly reduced price. No ones pays the same for this product. BEWARE New York New York Author: New York Beauty Products: Tresor Rare New York, New York

Oct 09 2016
basketball store and yuguang liu Yuguang liu  China Internet
Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: store and yuguang liu Internet

Oct 07 2016
Market Source Wave - Alex Becker Market Source WaveAlex Becker SEOSource WaveSourcewaveSourcewave ALEX BECKER sourcelts com OURCELTS ALEX BECKER Beware: Market Source wave ALEX BECKER fraud internet SEO scam USA internet business Internet
Author: Cambridge, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Market Source Wave - Alex Becker Internet

Oct 07 2016
Hugo Boss Online-Store Scam site masquerading as an online Hugo Boss store Internet Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: Hugo Boss Online-Store Internet