Your Search | mirka sliczniak domestic service agency, il

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 03 2016
Hann Financial Service Fabricate false pictures of vehicle to incur bogus charges, additional BS about missing Master Keys Jamesburg, NJ 08831 New Jersey I See Robert Made His Point Perfectly Ands You Have NO Rebuttal! Author: Massapequa, New York Car Financing: Hann Financial Service Jamesburg,, New Jersey

May 03 2016
United recovery collection agency Harassing me by calling me fraud Louisville, KY Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Casinos & Cardrooms: United recovery collection agency Internet

May 03 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. State Attorney General Alan Cooper BIZARRE SCAM ATTEMPT WASHINGTON, DC Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. Internet

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Sparkletts water Worst customer service Nationwide Author: Winnetka, California Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts water Nationwide

May 03 2016
Conquer Worldwide, Robert Watkins Offered a service and did not provide it. Once paid did not respond. Never paid me referral fee for another company. Atlanta, Douglasville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Elite Legacy Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

May 03 2016
ARA Inc. Mark Farmer Fraud panic shock anger Villa Park IL Author: Grapevine, Texas Collection Agencies: ARA Inc.

May 03 2016
General Revenue Corporation Sally Mae Collection agency Mason Ohio Author: Evansville, Indiana Collection Agencies: General Revenue Corporation Mason, Ohio

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
Dish Network fraud, atrocious service, deception, rip-off Author: New Market, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

May 03 2016
Conexa Best no installation, no service ever Nationwide Author: Alabama Internet: Conexa Nationwide

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 03 2016
CHStravels LTD Daniela Dusek HR Manager Company is a scam, I work as a customer service assistant and was never paid, as per contract. Long Beach Washington Author: Antelope, California Travel Services: CHStravels LTD Internet

May 03 2016
Burgess Seed and Plant Co. I ordered several plants from Burgess. The main plant that I wanted was a papaya plant for a gift to my mother for Mothers Day. Bloomington IL
Author: Plano, Texas Nurseries: Burgess Seed and Plant Co. Internet

May 03 2016
Lang Exterior Warranty Service Chicago Illinois Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Window Manufacturers: Lang Exterior Chicago, Illinois

May 03 2016
Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen Collection agency. Deceptive,Promises,Total Rejection!!, West Palm Beach Flordia Nationwide The Only Complainers.... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Financial Services: Ocwen Mortgage Nationwide

May 03 2016
Advanced Auto Repair Destroyed my Vehicle Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: Advanced Auto Repair Long Beach, California

May 03 2016
Sovereign Services 3rd party valet parking service of Hotel Zaza, Houston unprofessional company ! Houston Texas Author: Irvine, California Customer: Sovereign Services Houston, Texas

May 03 2016
Colonial Van Lines Horrible Customer Service Nationwide Author: Illinois Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

May 03 2016
Intuit Turbo Tax Turbo Tax is a scam service. They tack on additional fees for services you never agreed to buy!! mountain view CA Author: pennsauken, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Intuit Turbo Tax Internet

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Zoxoro Misleading, Deceptive, Poor Service, No Business Address Bell, LA. Internet Author: Internet Advertising / Deceptive: Zoxoro Internet