Your Search | mississippi court collections, inc.

Sep 15 2014
8885294329.com, NAFIDE, Inc. CREDIT CARD SCAM, FRAUDULENT CHARGES, ILLEGALLY OBTAINED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Morgan Hill, California Internet Fraud: 8885294329.com Weeki Wachee, Florida

Sep 15 2014
T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 Tyler j. or Ethel Chutz Ebay seller phonoking6807 BAD SELLERS Sold me new laptop & battery, got VERY USED notebook, dead battery, wont connect, SELL JUNK New Orleans Louisiana Author: Clearfield county, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 15 2014
Faceless me, Facelessme,BLS*Faceless.me Bluesnap Inc CY Thieves BLS*Faceless.me Bluesnap Inc CY Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Consumer Services: Faceless me Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Square, Inc. HOLDING FUNDS HOSTAGE FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW!!! San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. I received a threatening email in my inbox today from an individual named Adam Kempner. He works for cash advance in which he is accusing me of borrowing 542.00. Which is totally false and that his company attempted to contact me on March 3, 2014. Since his company was unable to contact me they are now gonna go forward with legal preceedings. Basically this is another scam by a pay day loan company o get money of me by sending a falsified threatening email. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Cash Services: Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2014
Law Offices of Steve Mattas American Cash Services aka ACS Collections Due to Unpaid Loan San Francisco California Author: West Hollywood, California Credit Card Fraud: Law Offices of Steve Mattas San Francisco, California

Sep 15 2014
Secret Shopper/Bodec Inc. Damon Mayer Stephen Bryce FowlesAmanda Stanton A $2,130.00 phony cachiers ck. was sent for cashing & $1,900 was to be remitted to sender by me! Price Utah Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Small Business Services: Secret Shopper/Bodec Inc. Price, Utah

Sep 15 2014
cash call They misled me initially Lied and violated the fair credit act by bringing court documents and giving them to my supervisor and they were not even in a envelope. I had advised them on several different occasions that my employer didn't allow person business on company time. santa Anan, ca ca Author: Reseda, California Cash Services: cash call Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Eagle Carports Did not show up on time, demanded $150 to reschedule Nationwide Author: Jackson, Mississippi Builders & Contractors: Eagle Carports Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
ecowhides manager John ecowides nothing but a ripoff.....small claims court HERE I COME miami florida Author: moline, Illinois Carpet & Tile Stores: ecowhides Internet

Sep 15 2014
Universal Home Improvement Inc. BEWARE - JOB NOT COMPLETE - STOLE $$$$ Los Altos California
Author: Los Altos, California Home Improvements: Universal Home Improvement Inc. Belmont, California

Sep 15 2014
Goel Tala Diamonds, Inc. Universal Diamond Exchange Sold Item not as pictured or described and was cheap construction refusing to refund $4,800. The item was sent back and replaced 3 times and is not a quality product. Chipped stones, uneven set diamonds and poor casting. Looks horrible. Los Angeles California
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Jewelers: Goel Tala Diamonds, Inc. Los Angeles, California

Sep 15 2014
Assurant Inc. American Bankers Insurance Company Bad Faith Claims Settlement Practices New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: Assurant Inc. New York, New York

Sep 15 2014
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Sep 15 2014
Motorcars East Inc Sleazy sales tactics Derry New Hampshire Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Motorcars East Inc Derry, New Hampshire

Sep 15 2014
all state van lines relocation Cal van lines Inc they doubled my weight to charge me more than twice the cost. Margate Florida
Author: Menifee, California Attorneys General: all state van lines relocation Florida

Sep 15 2014
Efax WHAT A RIPOFF Nationwide Author: DIAMONDHEAD, Mississippi On-Line Business: Efax Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
ipas 2 i am supost to be a founding member but i cant get in back office my so called online parnertsr my emplorer sent me a criet card to my house that i did not request and it had my ss# but not my birthday i have reported it to spoof@paypal.com and the police idenity thieves waveland ms mississppi Author: Waveland, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: ipas 2 Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc MPI Closed more than 25% of its UK stores in 3 years Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Sep 14 2014
Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Worst quality and most dishonest Auto Body shop in the Bitterroot Valley Hamilton Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Body Work & Repair: Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Hamilton, Montana

Sep 14 2014
acs incorps AcsAcs incorp they claim i owe 986.45 to a loan company. They claim i have a few days before my case goes to court. they claim im being sued because i didnt keep up my end to pay that loan back. Internet Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Loans: acs incorps Internet

Norcal investors inc liars, broken promises, greedy Yuba City California
Author: marysville, California Builders & Contractors: Norcal investors inc Yuba City, California

Sep 14 2014
Aumiller's, Inc. aka Chris Aumiller Chimney Service Terrible work and failed to honor warranty Cary Illinois Author: Fox River Grove, Illinois Consumer Services: Aumiller's, Inc. Cary, Illinois

Sep 14 2014
U.S. Bank National Assoociation Visa USA Inc. Visa gift card ripoff in conjunction with U S Bank National Association Inc Internet Author: SARASOTA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: U.S. Bank National Assoociation Internet

Sep 14 2014
Everdry Waterproofing of Upstate NY JM Romich Enterprises, Inc. Refused to do work they promised to do, Awful Customer Service, Lie to your face Rochester New York Author: Liverpool, New York Home Improvements: Everdry Waterproofing of Upstate NY Rochester, New York