Your Search | mitchell n. kay & fingerhut

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 29 2016
ANAM CYCLES INC BROUGHT A HIGH BIRD QUARD IT WAS SUPPOSTO BE PUT TO GETHER AND IT WASNT WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID TO PAY SOME ONE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THAAN WHEN I CALL THEM THEY WAS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO I ALSO PAYED THE EXTRTHE MOTOR WAS N GOOD WAITED ALOT OF MONEY THAT COULDNT EVEN GET THE PARTSA MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPED OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
Author: so ozone park, New York Motorcycles: ANAM CYCLES INC OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Jan 28 2016
AmericaRx N/A Charged Me For an Item I Never Physikcally Received Queens New York Author: whittier, California Dental Services: AmericaRx Queens, New York

Jan 26 2016
Ace Cycle N Las Vegas Ace Cycle,Dan R. Smith, Kathy Bise Motorcycle Repair N Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motorcycles: Ace Cycle N Las Vegas N Las Vegas,

Jan 26 2016
Henry Meeks/George Castrataro/Care.com N/A Fort Larderdale Florida Internet Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Henry Meeks/George Castrataro/Care.com Internet

Jan 23 2016
ambookusa Don't rebate cash after three month / refuse to return puchase money 995 N. Pontiac Trail, Box 366, Walled Lake, Michigan Internet Author: PUCHONG JAYA, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Internet Fraud: ambookusa Internet

Jan 22 2016
Tmart. Aka N&K Trading inc. New Jersey Author: Bronx, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tmart New Jersey

Jan 21 2016
Amtek Air Conditioning, Inc Cantrell Enterprise Inc poster child for all the bad things you hear about in the A/C industry. classic bait n switch, vague work orders leaving out exact model numbers, incompetence, unprofessional conduct, disregard for the work area and price gouging Port St Lucie Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Home Improvements: Amtek Air Conditioning, Inc Port St Lucie, Florida

Jan 21 2016
SDM Industries, Shawn Dean Moksnes, Shawn Dean Moksnes, Cash 'n Carry Program, Bob Gansky Scam Credit Card Processing Jobs Palm Coast Florida Nationwide The Art of Misinformation Author: Kansas City, Missouri Work at Home Business: SDM Industries, Shawn Dean Moksnes Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
BEWARE OF DANGERS OF SWING SEATS FROM ,swing-n-slide.com SWING SEATS FALL APART & WILL CAUSE SEVERE DAMAGE TO YOUR CHILDREN DO NOT BUY Janesville Wisconsin
DIFFERENT NAMES OF SWING N SLIDE Author: NASHVILLE, Tennessee Toy Stores: Swing-n-slide Janesville, Wisconsin

Jan 19 2016
L & N Services, Inc. LSweigart Fraudulent and Dishonest Laminate Flooring Inspection Allen Texas Author: Redding, California Home Inspections: L & N Services, Inc. Allen , Texas

Jan 19 2016
Double L Transport , Sherry Ford Stole Blue Roan TWH - Never Paid For Horse - Sold and Kept Money! Murfreesboro, Tennessee SHERRY VETETOE and/or Anthony Vetetoe or Rock N Acres Rescue Author: Owego, New York Trucking Companies: Double L Transport Murfreesboro, TN Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 19 2016
champions auto sales sold me a bad car an wouldn't fix it with n the 30 days tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: champions auto sales tallahassee , Florida

Jan 18 2016
N R S Did not pay for work they begged me to do. Every one was happy with work but they won't pay. Hicksville New York Author: easley, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: N R S Hicksville, New York

Jan 18 2016
resumegenius.com Resume Companion LLC / RGO Technologies427 N Tatnall St #95492 Wilmington, DE 19801-2230 United States Complete Rip Off! Delaware Author: reseda, California Customer: resumegenius.com Delaware

Jan 17 2016
Law Offices of Arnold N. Hirsch Ineffective Legal Representation to include Abandonment and Malpractice Apache Junction Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Lawyers: Law Offices of Arnold N. Hirsch Apache Junction, Arizona

Jan 15 2016
Petland Iowa City Tom n Carla Steffensmeier are the breeder Liers, Ripoffs n Puppy Mill buyers Iowa City Iowa Author: Iowa, Iowa Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Iowa City Iowa City, Iowa

Jan 12 2016
Psychic corner Mindy Mitchell jennie jennie 01/13/2016 This woman was a big SCAM! I went into the office and she gave me a reading it was good but she wanted to help me more so I said yes when I went back she was no longer there I called her she said she was out of town But she can still help me I paid with my credit card and never got the help I needed And now I seen her out with her family she passed me did not know who I was and I been calling her and she will not take my calls do not trust her and do not give her your money how can you tell people you are going to help them and see them and not no who they are Stuart Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic corner Stuart , Florida

Jan 11 2016
Icravelashes Kavena Adamson, icraveboutique, EYECrave Lashes, Kay. Scammed me out of $750 for training Atlanta, Philadelphia, DC Nationwide
I'm Joy old Best Friend Author: Springfield, Virginia Personal Services: Icravelashes Internet

Jan 11 2016
Bitcoin Multiplier X100 They promise 100 fold return in 24 hours and then keep your money. N/A Internet
not once, but twice Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Bitcoin Multiplier X100 Internet

Jan 09 2016
Dean Schoenewald Dean Mitchell, Teen Suicide Prevention, Nancy Hunt Matters, Golfing Across America Dean Mitchell Schoenewald is at it again in Tulsa, OK. BE AWARE DO NOT GIVE TO THIS SLIME BAG Tulsa Oklahoma Dean says he's lying but the courts don't think so Author: Massachusetts Non-Profit Charities: Dean Schoenewald Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jan 08 2016
Citizen Shipper I hired this company to transport a German Shepherd from Spokane WA to my home in N Arizona. Once you make a payment to them they put you in touch with the driver. This dog is very special as I had her mother. I emphasized that this dog would need to be picked up no later then 1-6-16 as her current owner was leaving the country on 1-7-16. I have come to find out that this driver has not been paid for any of the jobs he had done for this fraudulent company!! He had NO plans to p/u my dog!!! The dog is being cared for. This company has caused me a great deal of stress for sure! I GOT SCAMMED!!! Longview, TX Supposedly Nationwide To Citizen Shipper Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Citizen Shipper Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Capitol Service Company Inc collapse duct work/ left old furnace parts n attic. leak after work was done North Little Rock Arkansas Author: North Little Rock , Arkansas Home Improvements: Capitol Service Company Inc North Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 04 2016
Holsted jewelers They took money out of my disability acct. Without my permission. They got my info by giving me ring for only $3.95 shipping N tried scaling me into purchasing affiliate products, I told them only interest in ring. Cant afford their products. They charged my account on 1/02/2016, without my permission, I'm calling in morning, U can't email just. Svc. The address doesn't exist. They're thieves. I'm disabled on SSI. I told foreign lady on phone I'm not signing up for anything period! N they freaking took my money anyways??? How can they do this? I'm calling in morning, N ive told my bank too. Joliet Illinois Information... Author: Boise, Idaho Sales People: Holsted jewelers Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
adecco LOW PAY, LOW LIVES, AND NOT WORTH IT! coatesville Pennsylvania Author: n/a, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: adecco coatesville, Pennsylvania