Your Search | mitchell n. kay & fingerhut

1, Report #1191333

Nov 25 2014
The FDA Nothing to me but they lie and scam people and their products kill people and they don't care! N/A Nationwide Author: Huntington, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: The FDA Nationwide

2, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

3, Report #1190479

Nov 21 2014
Fingerhut Order Collection Scam Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Fingerhut Internet

Nov 17 2014
GLOBE LIFE Dawn D. Mitchell GLOBE LIFE OBVIOUSLY DOES IT AGAIN !!! Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: GLOBE LIFE Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Nov 17 2014
Steve Lisson Steve Lisson Stephen N. Lisson Steve Lisson Stephen N. Lisson Beware of Steve Lisson Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: Steve Lisson Austin, Texas

Nov 15 2014
FUJI STEAKHOUSE Fuji Steakhouse2150 Northwoods BlvdNorth Charleston, SC 29406 FUJI STEAKHOUSE, BAD MANAGEMENT, POOR SERVICE North Charleston South Carolina Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Restaurants: FUJI STEAKHOUSE North Charleston, South Carolina

Nov 14 2014
Union Workers Credit Services N/A $10,000 Credit Limit for $37 Dallas Texas Author: Kinston, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Nov 12 2014
Fingerhut Fingerhut will not give me my money back Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Oakland, California Credit Services: Fingerhut Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Nov 11 2014
connectmyDNA.com connect my DNAconnect my . d n a Scam Artist. Not True. Two family members did same test. 2 Different results completely. Waste of money!! Folsom Internet Author: Folsom, California Unusual Rip-Off: connectmyDNA.com Internet

Nov 09 2014
Mark Daignault, Onondaga vending machine and equipment Daignault tried to scam Desert Star Plastics Deltona , Fl and also in Michigan and N-Y Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Mark Daignault, Deltona, Florida

Nov 08 2014
Sunrise Roofing, Stanley Mitchell Very poor quality work, destroys your home, demands checks be only made out to Stanley Mitchell. Pittsfield Massachusetts Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Sunrise Roofing Pittsfield,

Nov 06 2014
Generations of Virtue Kay & Julie HiramineGOVMary Whitlock cult Organization, brainwashes and manipulates, con artists Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Cult Organizations: Generations of Virtue Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 06 2014
Ruscana Building Supplies Sasha Contracting, Alexanrd Petukhov, Ruscana Intertrade Change the city approaved plan to cut on ICF, Metal roofing leak water and snow, do not take responsibility Moncton New Brunswick Author: Dieppe, New Brunswick Builders & Contractors: Ruscana Building Supplies Moncton, New Brunswick

Nov 05 2014
Fingerhut Completely ripped me and my husband off, sent our rings separately his least expensive came UPS, mine didn't come at all! Now they want me to pay 1,100$ and maintain they will refund it . I just have to fill out legal forms they have never sent to me!! Saint Paul, Minnesota Nationwide Author: Duluth , Minnesota Attorneys General: Fingerhut Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
Jennex Custom Fence RIP OFF DO USE THEM THEY HAVE POOR MATERIALS Town N County Alliance Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Jennex Custom Fence | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Jennex Custom Fence FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR Town N County Alliance, Florida

Nov 03 2014
Dr Richard Repass Dr. Richard E. Repass Richard Repass ruined his sisters life.  seattle Washington Author: Boulder, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: Dr Richard Repass seattle, Washington

Nov 01 2014
Budnick Converting Inc Did a bait n Switch and shorted amount of product on reels but charged in full. Columbia Illinois Author: FT,Lauderdale, Florida Manufacturers: Budnick Converting Inc Columbia, Illinois

Oct 30 2014
Dallas Employment Services Kay EubanksDES DO NOT USE THIS STAFFING FIRM, UN-PROFESSIONAL - RUN RUN FAR AWAY SCAM Dallas Texas Author: DFW, Texas Employment Services: Dallas Employment Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 30 2014
ShopRTACabinets.com Shop RTA Cabinets, Inc.,Cabinets Direct,In Stock Cabinets,World Mark Cabinets This company takes $ directly from your bank account, but provides no product or refund. Elk Grove Village ,Chicago area, Illinois Author: N, Michigan Kitchens: ShopRTACabinets.com Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 30 2014
Fingerhut Bluestem Brands Freshstart My order was lost over 10 days ago and fingerhut customer service refused to make a resolution and the company will not return my money and close my account. This is fraudulant as well as a scam. I was not allowed to speak to a supervisor and the customer service agents refused to give me their names. I sent several emails and made several phone calls to fingerhut to no avail. The company has stolen money from me and I want to take legal action. St Cloud Minnesota Author: Kihei, Hawaii Cross-Border Scams: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota

Oct 29 2014
Generations of Virtue, Kay and Julie Hiramine, Mary Whitlock, Visions for the Nations Fellowship Our story behind the scenes of GOV and VFN Monument Colorado Author: New York Cult Organizations: Generations of Virtue Monument, Colorado

Oct 29 2014
Sass N Frass Marissa Jones WARNING SHADY DEALINGS AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE Returned merchandise for a refund and refuses to refund my money Angier North Carolina Author: aransas pass, Texas Gift Shops: Sass N Frass Internet

Oct 29 2014
ACG Unlimited / Matthew Bernhard DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MATT BERNHARD! Northern New Jersey area New Jersey
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Brokers: ACG Unlimited / Matthew Bernhard Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
Aleuro inc ARAS Inc Bait N Switch. Over promise/ under deliver. very misleading, told many lies. San Antonio Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Aleuro inc San Antonio, Texas

Oct 29 2014
Rachel Dean, Orlander Anderson & Mitchell Allen Auto Sales Rachel Dean Johnson, Rachel Johnson Had me take out car loan and now won't pay and I can't reach anyone Henderson Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Business Consultants: Rachel Dean, Orlander Anderson & Mitchell Allen Auto Sales Henderson, Nevada