Your Search | mitt romney republican lies about barack obama, obamacare is romney care with improvements
There may be more reports for "mitt romney republican lies about barack obama, obamacare is romney care with improvements"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "mitt romney republican lies about barack obama, obamacare is romney care with improvements"

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
ADT Security Systems billing with no service Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Flanders, New York Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Canadian Laser Safety CLS SCAM!!! Trying to get you to pay for their unnecessary classes Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Health Care Education: Canadian Laser Safety Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
Luminous Advance Skin Care Ripoff...free trial charged $98.01 after 14 days Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Luminous Advance Skin Care Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
TrackR TrackR is simple a RIPOFF Company - Product and Company are TRASH Santa Barbara California Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Santa Barbara, California

Jan 19 2017
Jackson Hewitt Jackson Hewitt Pre-Approval For Loan Is A SCAM to Get You In The Door!!! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Cardington, Ohio Loans: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 19 2017
Suburban Propane Suburban Propane Very hostile and angry propane service provider. Threatened to remove their tank because I questioned their business practices and complained about an employee. In retaliation, they informed me they planned to retreive their tank after just filling it!!!! These people lie routinely about service and prices. They are infamous for such business conduct. Oakhurst, CA and Auberry, CA California Author: Auberry, California Consumer Services: Suburban Propane Oakhurst, California

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
csm fastener's director of sales Jeffery Gagliano is a petty internet theif and liar ordered a printer, then claimed months later it didn't work and stole it Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Jeffrey Gagliano at CSM Fasteners Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
Artisan Decorative Concrete - Trey Cameron Trey Cameron - Dishonest, Crooked, Extremely Inferior Workmanship Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Artisan Decorative Concrete Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Westcor Land and Title I was issued clear title on a property that possesses an $870,000 lien and Westcor is not standing behind the clear title that was issued. Maitland Florida Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Westcor Land and Title Maitland, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Prime Line Gear- Prime Line Apparel - Teepeat - Printgaze This company is stealing money from customers and not delivering products. Walnut California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Artist Galleries: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 18 2017
Sunnova Solar Sunnova is a ripoff, Employee's lie and do not pass on messages Houston Texas Author: valley springs, California Utility Companies: Sunnova Solar Internet

Jan 18 2017
Vince Bruner Heating and Air Vince Bruner HVAC Unfair business parctices, over charged, 3 times estimate Louisville Kentucky Author: louisville, Kentucky Home Improvements: Vince Bruner Heating and Air Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Greg Lara Sold us a BODPOD with warranty that never worked Santa Margarita California Author: Edinburg, Texas Sporting Goods: Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Santa Margarita, California

Jan 18 2017
power sport distro This company is terrible Internet Author: lexington, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: power sport distro Internet

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Improvements Would not issue refund West Chester Ohio You dont deserve a refund!!! Author: Pleasant Hill, Iowa Department & Outlet Stores: Improvements West Chester, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Anthony hagarty rachel mary keith zillow redfin harassing me making me sick playing with utitities causing me and child to vomit no proof because they leave no prints behind they are angry at me because i requested work to be done  in apt 1 and the building is as old as from 1925 pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Owner Associations: Anthony hagarty pittsburgh, Pennsylvania