Your Search | mitt romney republican lies about barack obama, obamacare is romney care with improvements
There may be more reports for "mitt romney republican lies about barack obama, obamacare is romney care with improvements"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "mitt romney republican lies about barack obama, obamacare is romney care with improvements"

Feb 07 2016
Jamie watt James T Watt Preys on the Elderly - Thief With Extensive Criminal Record DON'T LET HIM NEAR YOUR FAMILY!!!! Oyster Bay New York Author: Bayville, New York Home HealthCare: Jamie watt Oyster Bay, New York

Feb 07 2016
Shaban Koleci, Esq Koleci can not be considered a lawyer-he does not apply and respect the law of being honest with his clients.  Staten Island New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Lawyers: Shaban Koleci, Esq Staten Island, New York

Feb 07 2016
safe mail services is it a scam Nationwide Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Consumer Services: safe mail services Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 07 2016
Chemdry Harris Research Inc. Legal Department Lied about what was in the contract. Logan Utah Author: California Cleaning Services: Chemdry Logan, Utah

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
AccuraScience LLC is a scam spamming, legal threats Johnston Iowa Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: AccuraScience Johnston, Iowa

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Chillingo Iron Force Android game This game is stacking the playing field to ripoff the new player instantly of any money invested almost instantly. Nationwide Author: ira twp, Michigan Computer Fraud: Chillingo Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
Gardenvesta, Scott boucher Stole $49.97 out of my bank account twice a month. With out authorization. Portland Oregon Author: Gore, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Gardenvesta Portland, Oregon

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Cascade, Inc. FlowhawksHoney Bucket Bait and Switch and the Lies that Follow Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Utility Companies: Northwest Cascade, Inc. Puyallup, Washington

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Centura College Centura College is a scam NOT medically accredited in any way North Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
global travel network Global TRAVEL is a SCAM salt lake city, Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Travel Services: global travel network salt lake city, Utah

Feb 06 2016
CONSULATE HEALTH CARE Consulate Health Care of West Palm Beach. money grabbers West Palm Beach Florida money grabbers Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CONSULATE HEALTH CARE West Palm Beach, Florida