Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Mllenium Travel & Promotions

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
Edreams Stole money Barcelona Spain Nationwide Author: Geraldine , Alabama Air Travel: Edreams Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling DO NOT TRUST RAUL DEL RIO FROM CUBA CYCLING. HE DEFRAUDED ME IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Travel Agents: Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling San Diego, California

Mar 20 2017
BARBER RV OF VENTURA SELLS BLOODY TRAVEL TRAILER VENTURA California Author: Thousand Oaks, California RV Dealers: BARBER RV VENTURA, California

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 16 2017
JumpJet and Will Ashcroft Indiegogo Campaign Fraud by JumpJet Las Vegas (purportedly) Nationwide
Author: Carmichael, California Air Travel: JumpJet Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Cheapo Air Appropriately named - desrcibes customer service as well New York New York Author: Vincent, Alabama Air Travel: Cheapo Air Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Discount cab /veyo Discount cab and or veyo Bad service Phoenix Nationwide Author: Arizona Travel Companies: Discount cab /veyo Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Mar 14 2017
Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii As a frequent flyer I find Hawaiian Airlines to be the most uncaring and unsafe airline in the world. Honolulu Hawaii Rude Robert Author: Bulleen, Air Travel: Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu, Hawaii

Mar 13 2017
TriStarRTR-(Harlingen Texas) Debit my credit card without any authorization Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Burlington, Ontario Travel Services: TriStarRTR Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mar 13 2017
America Vacations It looks like we were all fooled by this scammer - by looking at all the report - we all believed and purchased what they offered - and now that we are ready to book, the phone no does not even work. what can we do? Have they found these scammers?
Author: Arleta, California Travel Services: Amaerica Vacations

Mar 13 2017
reservations.com scams layered on scams unknown Internet Author: Oklahoma Travel Services: reservations.com Internet

Mar 13 2017
JustFly Travel Agency Internet Author: Ridgefield , Washington Air Travel: JustFly Travel Agency Internet

Mar 13 2017
M.B.T Group Sam mbt failed to pay me my last 2 weeks pay. He owes me 3700.00 Dollars mount prospect Illinois Author: zephyrhills, Florida Travel Services: M.B.T Group mount prospect, Illinois

Mar 11 2017
CSA Travel Protection CSA Travel ProtectionP.O. Box 939057San Diego, CA 92193-9057 CSA Travel Protection is a fraudulent company deserving of a class action lawsuit .. theives San Diego California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Lodging: CSA Travel Protection San Diego, California

Mar 11 2017
America vacations Yucatan solsan Charged me 300.00 for an all inclusive hotel package to turcs and caicos that is null Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Air Travel: America vacations Yucatan solsan Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Travelers Choice International Tony Lopez, Isabela Garcia, Johua Clark, Marina Mazatlan Lincoln Nebraska THEY REALLY ARE A SCAM Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Air Travel: Travelers Choice International Lincoln, Nebraska

Mar 11 2017
justfly.com IT MUST SUCK TO WORK FOR JUSTFLY.COM prince edward canada Nationwide Author: beverly hills, California Air Travel: justfly.com Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Cheapoair Not helpful people and no service or customer care. New York City Internet Author: Brantford, Air Travel: Cheapoair Internet

Mar 08 2017
Travelers Exchange Club Said they were gonna rent out my time but its all a scam all they want is your money and never rent out anything dont give them your CC info or they will take all of your money out of you account. Lake Mary Florida
Author: Denver, Colorado Travel Services: Travelers Exchange Club Lake Mary, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Flying Wheels Travel markets to people with disabilities; abondoned in van; no water; no way to leave hot van Owatonna Minnesota Flying Wheels Travel should be shut down now Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: Flying Wheels Travel Owatonna, Minnesota

Mar 07 2017
Palm Beach Tan Lies about promotions, doesn't put accounts on hold, charges you when they shouldn't be. Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Tanning Salons: Palm Beach Tan Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Marek Strachura Mark Strachura Marek is rep for WORLD VENTURES. When signing up told me that he would sign 3 people under me and never did it. Keep asking for info on the business that I signed up to and keep avoiding the questions until I found out that he had not signed the people under me. Gold Coast Author: Gold Coast , Travel Services: Marek Strachura Southport, Gold Coast,

Mar 06 2017
Dream flights international Anthony Thurston Stole money Houston Texas Nationwide Author: League city, Texas Air Travel: Dream flights international Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Justfly Keep your money! Stay away!!!! Internet Author: Cheverly, Maryland Air Travel: Justfly Internet