Your Search | modified k9 pit bull rescue

Sep 22 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines Inc Thousands of dollars RIPPED OFF hollywood Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Inc hollywood, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Open Business Solutions Total Bull frankfurt am main Germany Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Advertising / Deceptive: Germany

Sep 16 2016
gray bull van lines graybull movers Rip off, bait and switch hollywood Nationwide Author: southern pines, North Carolina Moving Companies: gray bull van lines Nationwide

Sep 14 2016

Sep 06 2016
Green Link I first look up the company on line and then went to see what people thought of it. A number of people said it was a ripe off company. What they actually do is draw you in with false advertising and in my case a promise to wire money directly into my account with an interest rate of 5.49%. This was a bunch of bull. When I said I had read what people had said and that I was only interest in a loan, they told me not to apply. It's a scam! Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Commerical Lending Brokers: Green Link Internet

Sep 06 2016
Samsonfrenchbulldogs.trade French bull dog SCAM Newark Internet Author: Fort Worth , Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Samsonfrenchbulldogs.trade Internet

Sep 01 2016
Dickeys Barbecue Pit Bate and Switch Manteca California Wrong Author: Manteca, California Fast Food Restaurants: Dickeys Barbecue Pit Manteca, California

Sep 01 2016
Golden State Services Promised to get my mortgage modified and failed to deliver Phoenix Arizona Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Golden State Services Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 31 2016
ARS rescue rooter In 2014 i bought a new 4 ton heat pump through home depot . I feel that i was scammed to be sold a 2009 unit as new in 2014 and ARS should atleast replace the whole outside condenser package with atleast a 2014 model. Gulf Breeze Nationwide purchase vs. manufacturer date Author: Jay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ARS rescue rooter Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Ruff House Rescue Diane Indelicato Ruff House Rescue / Diane Indelicato Treated My Family Like Garbage Freeport New York Author: Baldwin, New York Animal Services: Ruff House Rescue Freeport, New York

Aug 30 2016
Iron Bull bumpers wont pay bill Lake City Fla Internet Lie Author: lake city fl, Florida Auto Mechanics: Iron Bull bumpers Internet

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 25 2016
City of Garland animal control/code compliance afraid for me,mydog& cat to go ou in front & back yard, city wont enforce pit bull ordinances Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Neighborhood Services: City of Garland Garland, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Smashface Rescue Kyle, Kim A. Russell Withheld $175 depoit that I was promised would be returned to me. van nuys California Author: camarillo, California Animal Shelters: Smashface Rescue van nuys, California

Aug 19 2016
Gray bull van line inc Hollywood Florida Author: Oakland park fl, Florida Moving Companies: Gray bull van line inc Hollywood, Florida

Aug 18 2016
My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Hoarder, not a Rescue Woodsfield Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Shelters: My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Internet

Aug 17 2016
Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the Pacific Northwest Dog Rescue, Hostile, Abusive Internet
Author: Salem, Oregon Animal Services: Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the PNW Internet

Aug 15 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter ARS loves to OVERCHARGE under the guise of commission Dallas Nationwide Author: grand prairie, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Rich Wilkerson Jr Vous Church False Preacher, false prophets, false pastor Miami Florida Author: Alabama Rescue Mission: Rich Wilkerson Jr Miami, Florida

21, Report #1321935

Aug 11 2016
Underdog Rescue of Arizona Foster Deb Running a puppy mill and ripping people off Apache Junction AZ Deposits Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: Underdog Rescue of Arizona Internet

22, Report #1320331

Aug 02 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter AC / HVAC division RIP OFF Report, overselling of unneeded equipment Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ARS Rescue Rooter Houston, Texas

23, Report #1319906

Jul 31 2016
Brogan Horton Animal rescue unit Jenny Freundlich Cassidy Howard Brogan Hortons ARU Fraud. raising animals for slaughter Bridgton Maine
Author: Pittsfield, Maine Nonprofit Organizations: Brogan Horton Animal rescue unit Bridgton, Maine

24, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

25, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma