Your Search | modified k9 pit bull rescue

Sep 03 2015
Kraftwerk K9 Total Dog Breeder and Trainer SCAM Rochester Washington Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Services: Kraftwerk K9 Rochester, Washington

2, Report #1251942

Aug 31 2015
Black Bull Towing Okay so last year I had my 2002 Tahoe towed from my apartment complex the window was stuck rolled down the day it got towed it had never ever gotten towed until that day because the visitor pass was flipped.  Fort Worth Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 26 2015
Miami Dade county K9 Animal abuse. using a similar name. conning dog buyers. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Abuse: Miami Dade K9 Services LLC. Miami, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Michelle Russo Cruel/Negligence/caused horrific death to my rescue dog Anchorage Alaska
Your accusations are lies Author: Anchorage, Alaska Animal Abuse: Michelle Russo Anchorage, Alaska

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Aug 22 2015
K9 Training Academy Animal Cruelty and verbal abuse Sunrise Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Con Artists: K9 Training Academy Sunrise, Florida

Aug 17 2015
Hope for homeless animals rescue Sharon Falcone This lady sold me a rescue dog that she knew had Parvo and she withheld that information until my dog died that she sold me and she knew that I had a Dog at home which puts him at risk. I have vet bills from trying to save the sick puppy that this woman named Sharon that goes by hope for homeless animals adoption and rescue. I kindly asked her several times to help me pay at least a portion she proceeded to give me this incredible sob story/life story, importantly she withheld information which I could've known before hand I could've saved that puppies life but instead she chose to tell me after the fact when she had passed. DO NOT rescue from her she is known to be a scam artist buying puppies and selling them for profit saying they are rescue and giving them dirty vaccinations. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alabama Clubs & Organizations: Hope for homeless animals rescue Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Kimberly Brook MasseyKim MasseyKimberly Dutschke Solicit funds for dogs, use the money for pleasure Louisville Kentucky Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Animal Services: Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Internet

Aug 14 2015
Pure Sleep Art Van High pressure salesman-Full of Bull Shelby Twp Michigan Author: shelby twp, Michigan Bed & Bath: Pure Sleep Art Van Shelby Twp, Michigan

Aug 10 2015
Gift Card Rescue GCR 40 days & still did not get paid Columbia Maryland Author: Garden Grove, California Auctions: Gift Card Rescue Columbia, Maryland

Aug 10 2015
GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE Marcy Janes & Taunya Huffman Bad Rescue Redondo Beach California
Marcy Janes is a stalker Author: Spokane , Washington Animal Services: GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE Select State/Province

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

14, Report #462098

Aug 07 2015
United Patent Research REVIEW: United Patent Research’s clients feel safe, confident, & secure when utilizing the professionals. The patent law firms that UPR has selected to refer clients to are dedicated to 100% satisfaction in providing the best patent services and legal advice for their clients. United Patent Research, because of its refile patent program (which is totally funded by UPR so there is no extra cost to the client), is very close to being 100% successful in obtaining patents for their clients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service.
Author: mc murray, Pennsylvania Patent & Trademark Services: UPR - United Patent Research - United Patent Resources, Patent And Trademark Instute Olney, Maryland

Aug 07 2015
Second Chance Yorkie Rescue Inc.Tanisha Breton Tanisha Breton, Priceless Yorkie Puppy,, For The Love Of Mia Tanisha Breton is at it again, .Trying to call herself a Rescue Group to obtain a 501c3 non profit group to raise money to FIX the gentic deffects on the dogs that she bred! She is asking people t Internet
A Good Reputation??? Author: St. Clair Shores, Michigan Non-Profit Charities: Second Chance Yorkie Rescue Inc.Tanisha Breton Internet

Aug 02 2015
internet minpin service IMPS Minpin rescue I was denied to adopt a dog,and my current dogs medical records were falsified by there so called investigators. nation wide Lexington Kentucky & Charlotte North Carolina Internet Author: Lexington, South Carolina Rescue Mission: internet minpin service IMPS Internet

Jul 30 2015
Gift Card Rescue Sold Card Bought Through Fraud Columbia, Maryland Internet Author: El Cajon, California Mail Order Services: Gift Card Rescue Internet

Jul 27 2015
Patricia cotto A Kerry Brown requested to be my friend from at freebies she than contacted me and said I won 1 million dollars and a 2015 Chevrolet bunch of Bull in the end she wanted 297.00 dollars told me some one would call of course he had a mid eastern accent an Requested to be a friend from at freebees.com than contacted me by messenger on Facebook told me I won 1 million dollars and a 2015 Chevrolet She said she was from port Washington New York Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Accounting: Patricia cotto Internet

Jul 25 2015
Economic Credit Service ,ecocreditserv.com/ in Corona, California Economic Credit Service ,their name used to be Credit Care Group -- and Faye Kanter credit care, of Corona, California Promised loan modification, took upfront payment of 1200.00 Economic Credit Service ,ecocreditserv.com/ of Corona, California Promised loan modification, took upfront payment of 1200.00. but did nothing to get the loan modified. Corona California
Revised information Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Loan Modification: Economic Credit Service Corona, California

Jul 21 2015
Stronghold K9, LLC Stronghold K-Nine Backyard breeder with unethical business practices Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Dog Breeders: Stronghold K9, LLC Internet

Jul 20 2015
Gift Card Rescue DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Internet Author: Pennsylvania Gift Shops: Gift Card Rescue Internet

22, Report #1242067

Jul 15 2015
Galesburg Rescue Mission Discrimination Galesburg Illinois Author: Homeless , Illinois Religion: Galesburg Rescue Mission Galesburg , Illinois

Jul 13 2015
Green trust loans.com I got a loan for 450 dollars and now they are say that it comes with a 2000 dollar interest this is some bull bc I have never heard of getting a loan for 450 and payimg back 2400 Internet Author: youngstown, Ohio Accounting: Green trust loans.com Internet

Jul 12 2015
Lucky Dog Foundation Maggie Alleged animal rescue and charitable foundation La Mirada California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Nonprofit Organizations: Lucky Dog Foundation La Mirada, California

Jul 11 2015
Animal Rescue Unit Brogan Horton Rescue is a scam, ARU is a front fir horse and drug dealings North Bridgton, Maine Author: Camden, Maine Animal Shelters: Animal Rescue Unit