Your Search | moms white teeth story dazzle white & whitening brites

Jan 20 2017
White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada, Whitefox Terriers Beware Whiteforest Bulldogs!!! Caledon Ontario
Author: Toronto , Ontario Dog Breeders: White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada Caledon , Ontario

Jan 17 2017
InstaSmile Limited Sebl Group InstaSmile/SEBL Group Refuses to refund me even though they could not and did not make my clip on teeth! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: InstaSmile Limited Chicago, Illinois

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
UPS (United Parcel Service) UPS Refuses To Send Me My Very Hard Earned Paycheck Austin Texas The full story Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: UPS (United Parcel Service) Austin, Texas

Jan 13 2017
White Light Smile Was supposed to be charged $29.95 Instead charged $50 San Diego California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Jan 11 2017
Gerber Life Insurance Company The representatives misplaced my daughters' information several times and keep harassing me. White Plains New York Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Gerber Life Insurance Company White Plains, New York

Jan 11 2017
Donald Creadore greedy, selfish, liar, manipulator lawyer NY New York AUTHOR CONFESSES TO FAKE STORY Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Donald Creadore NY, New York

Jan 10 2017
Janus Options I opened an account in April 27,2016 with a deposit of $.500 ,$2,500 on 5/30 $1,000 on 77/8 with bonus balance is $62,799. Requested withdrawal but refused time after time Now web site is down. London Author: White City, Oregon Investment Brokers: Janus Options

Jan 09 2017
Why Not Lease It My story seems to be the same as everyone else who has used this company. West Memphis Arkansas Author: marion, Arkansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Credit One They call 3 times a day everyday. Weekends and Sundays included. When I pay them, the account never adds up the same between the phone internet and email causing me to overpay and lose money. Las Vegas Nevada There has to be more to this story Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Multi Level Marketing: Credit One Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2017
Window World of Lakeland Florida Mark Collins HORRIBLE Owner!!! Stay Away!!!1 Lakeland Florida Owner blaming me again Author: Davenport, Florida Home Improvements: Window World of Lakeland Florida Lakeland, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
The purpose of the criminal justice system is both to rehabilitate and to punish. If we can rehabilitate somebody, that's a huge, huge win. Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Jan 04 2017
PATRICK KAVANAGH OF KRI PROPERTY GROUP LTD CHICAGO FLIPPING PROPERTY INVESTMENT FRAUD, INTERNET SCAM, WHITE COLLAR CRIME DUBLIN IRELAND
Contact info Author: Macau, Other Realtors: CEO PATRICK KAVANAGH OF KRI PROPERTY GROUP LTD Internet

Dec 30 2016
Athletico Center - Dana Plotkin General Manager yells and swears at a group of moms and small children Northbrook Illinois Author: Glenview, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Athletico Center Northbrook, Illinois

Dec 30 2016
Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Joint Effort Chiropractic and Westchester Spinal Decompression Center is dedicated to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Jonathan Donath does everything to get patients out of pain and back to normal in as quick and cost effective way as possible. Dr. Jonathan Donath teaches core strengthening and other stretches and exercises for patients to do at home so they don't keep being dependent on us.*UPDATE: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
GREAT doctor. Helped me enormously. Author: White Plains, New York Chiropractors: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal decompression Center is truly dedicated to giving the best care and patient satisfaction possible. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice in White Plains for the past ten years, is renowned as a top expert in the field of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy. White Plains, New York

Dec 30 2016
Bella Epoque - Luminis Total ripoff and bank refuses to refund money Fountain Valley Internet and California Sorry this was from other girls experience I was using as example......my story. Author: Orange, California Beauty Products: Bella Epoque - Luminis Internet

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal Decompression Center is regarded as one of the most respected chiropractors in the tri-state region. Dr. Donath prides himself on practicing evidence-based medicine with a variety of proven techniques. Each treatment program is individually designed and prescribed for patients. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice for more than eight years, provides each patient with the best quality, compassionate, and comprehensive care possible. Dr. Donath strives to learn more about innovations in the field—in order to be the most qualified doctor for his patients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Chiropractors: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal decompression Center is truly dedicated to giving the best care and patient satisfaction possible. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice in White Plains for the past ten years, is renowned as a top expert in the field of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy. White Plains , New York

Dec 28 2016
Bella at Home / pro ? Teeth whitening ...2 different products used tigers i requested the free trial , then for months, they kept coming each package per month cost £79 each . since using them , my teeth are no more , i had to have my upper teeth removed , hence niow have false , how can i claim for , i have just placed at least 15 of each , unopened Internet Author: Matlock, Other Dental Services: Bella at Home / pro ? Internet

Dec 27 2016
Dell Computers, Dell, or Dell, Inc. Company Sells Defective Laptops They Cannot Fix Round Rock, Texas Nationwide This Story Gets Even More Comical Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Fraud: Dell Computers Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | AFTER 2 YR RELATIONSHIP,SHE RUINED MY LIFE-LEFT ME BROKE,SHES A LIAR-THIEF-CHEAT! boonton, New Jersey Wife???????????? Author: sarasota, Florida Questionable Activities: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) ((((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Dec 24 2016
Prize Candle Dirty,filthy scumbags Connecticut Internet Author: white bluff, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Kims Florist I ordered a ceramic penguin with a tree and flowers on the tree with a string of lights called send a hug penguin and they delivered to my brother and his wife a bunch of greenery and a about five white flowers (I paid and additional $10 for extra flowers) and it didnt look like a tree and there was no penquin or lights. It was horrible looking. Antioch California
Author: Vancouver, Washington Florists: Kims Florist Antioch, California

Dec 22 2016
Thegiftnecklace.come They ripped me off and took my money with out sending me my necklace. I would like my money back because now my moms Christmas is ruined Nationwide Author: Westville , Indiana Liars: Thegiftnecklace.come Nationwide