MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE & SERVUCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Monro Muffler Brake & Servuce
There may be more specific results for "Monro Muffler Brake & Servuce"
For more specific results for "Monro Muffler Brake & Servuce"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 15 2017
Just Brakes Drained Brake Fluid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Just Brakes

Apr 12 2017
Merlin Muffler, Batavia IL Screwed up a job and don't back their work Batavia Illinois Author: Batavia, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Merlin Muffler, Batavia IL Batavia, Illinois

Apr 09 2017
LaserPrinterChecks 7 Vayoel Moshe Dr. Unit 101. Monro,NY 877-586-6377 SCAM !!! Never received my checks !!! I want my money back !!! They are not answering any calls!!! Monroe New York Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: LaserPrinterChecks Monroe , New York

Mar 07 2017
MRE Automotive MidasMidas Service ExpertsMidas Muffler and Brakes Lied to cover-up damages... Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Repair Service: MRE Automotive Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jan 31 2017
Heisley Tire & Brake Inc. ripped off and scammed Mentor Ohio HEISLEY TIRE & BRAKE INC. Author: mentor, oh Auto Mechanics: Heisley Tire & Brake Inc. Mentor, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 17 2016
Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - Mike Madari WATCH THESE CROOKS LIKE A HAWK Surrey British Columbia Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Repair Service: Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - MikeMadari Surrey, British Columbia

Oct 13 2016
brake check Hockley Texas brake check in Tomball Author: Hockley, Texas Auto Repair Service: brake check Hockley, Texas

Oct 03 2016
Auto Tire aka: Monro Muffler Buyers Beware Chesterfield, MO Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Auto Mechanics: Auto Tire

Oct 03 2016
kazuma usa online kazuma atv parts online Buy Chinese hard to find parts for Atv, electrical systems, engines, brake systems, fuel systems, etc Online base in Carbondale, Illinois Internet Author: Hemet, California Sporting-good Manufactures: kazuma usa online Internet

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 10 2016
Renewal by Andersen of DFW www.thebestwindow.com I CONTRACTED TO HAVE WINDOWS REPLACED WHICH ANDERSEN PRICED AT OVER $13.000.00. I TOLD SALESMAN AS WELL AS OFFICE MGR. (RHOADS) I WANTED AN INVOICE TO SHOW A BRAKE-DOWN OF WHAT I WAS BEING CHARGED FOR EACH SET OF WINDOWS PLUS THE LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL EACH DIFFERENT SIZE WINDOW/.. Farmers Branch Texas Author: DENISON, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Renewal by Andersen of DFW Farmers Branch, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Allied Discount Tire & Brake Company Falsifies Mechanical Issues and Lies to Customers Regarding Repairs Alexandria Louisiana Author: Pollock, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: Allied Discount Tire & Brake Alexandria, Louisiana

Aug 30 2016
Monroe Tire and Muffler Monroe Tire and Muffler Told me they culdn't figure out how to fix breaks, then broke wiper cover and radiator grill/bumper Milwaukee South 27th Street College Ave Wisconsin
Author: franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Monroe Tire and Muffler Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
National Tire and Battery NTB They Busted My Brake Line, Then Lied and Refused to Fix it TALLEYVILLE Delaware
Author: Pedricktown, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: National Tire and Battery TALLEYVILLE, Delaware

Aug 25 2016
Phoenix Meinke Muffler Rips Off 82-year-old Grandmother Fraud, charged for services not rendered, lied to customer Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meinke Muffler, Manager Jeff Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 20 2016
MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER RACIST TOWARDS BLACK FEMALES DENVER COLORADO What the heck... Author: ERWIN, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: MEINEKE MUFFLER DENVER, Colorado

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 09 2016
Scavenger Auto Sales and Rod Jefferson Car was unlawfully taken because muffler fell off and optional insurance not paid. Gainesville Georgia Even in Georgia auto insurance is not optional Author: College Park, Georgia Car Financing: Scavenger Auto Sales Gainesville, Georgia

Jun 30 2016
VIP Auto VIP Augusta Maine Damaged electrical components of car and left wheel stud in brake shoe: Drunk or Stoned? Augusta Maine
Author: Maine Auto Mechanics: VIP Auto Augusta , Maine

Jun 08 2016
Monroe Muffler Brake wrong place to do replace tranny lines went back 3 times that day potsdam New York Author: Parishville, New York Auto Repair Service: Monroe Muffler Brake potsdam, New York

Jun 03 2016
Tan Republic BEWARE, CROOKS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVUCE HILLSBORO Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Nail Salons: tan republic Oregon

May 26 2016
Driver’s Auto Repair Brake Repair Malfunction & Additional Cost for Warranty Work Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: Driver’s Auto Repair Humble,