Your Search | monro muffler brake & servuce
Approximately 866 Reports Found

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Dec 21 2015
Rising Star Auto Sales, Inc. On the day I purchased the 2002 Ford Focus I stopped at my bank to use the ATM. I turned my car off while doing so. I couldn't get the car to start and it ended up getting towed. It turned out a part was dirty and needed to be cleaned out. I noticed while driving the Brake Warning light and ABS lights were staying on. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Rising Star Auto Sales, Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 07 2015
Tire Choice & Total Car Care -FishHawk Location Bad Brake Job Lithia Florida Author: Lithia, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice & Total Car Care -FishHawk Location Lithia, Florida

Dec 03 2015
Brake Masters, Consumer Fraud attempt, inflating a bill/quote, Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brake Masters, Tucson, Arizona

Nov 05 2015
MIDAS MUFFLER REFUSAL TO HONOR LIFETIME WARRANTY HOUSTON Texas Solution? Author: SPRING, Texas Auto Repair Service: MIDAS MUFFLER HOUSTON, Texas

Oct 08 2015
luna transmission Juan Fraudently repaire transmission faulty brake job spring valley California Author: spring valley, California Auto Repair Service: luna transmission Juan spring valley, California

Oct 07 2015
Prestige Mercedes Tried to rip me off for brake repair Paramus New Jersey Author: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Ben Paramus, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Sep 10 2015
Pro Tire & Exhaust. replaced muffler on my car,was never put on right.they was told this several times last time i took my car to them i was told to leave. now,mufflers falling off and they are out of bussiness. pikeville Kentucky
Author: David, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Pro Tire & Exhaust. pikeville, Kentucky

Aug 10 2015
Francis & Sons Car Wash Tore off my rear light brake light bar. Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Car Washes: Francis & Sons Car Wash Chandler, Arizona

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2015
Brake Max...What a Rip Off ! tucson Az Nonsense. Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Repair Service: brake max tucson, AZ

Jul 22 2015
Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores , Donald Mead, Store manager, Hanover, MA Hidden fee rip off at Monro Muffler / Brake & Service chain stores Hanover, MA and Nationwide Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
fred the muffler man Fred unqualified work Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Auto Dealer Repairs: fred the muffler man Milwaukee , Wisconsin

Jul 10 2015
Valu Muffler and Brake Thomas Shea Brake rip off, shoddy work, problem still exists Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Valu Muffler and Brake Tonawanda ,

Jun 18 2015
Joe's Auto and Muffler Joe'sJoe's Amoco I am a disabled veteran needing a car and I put 1200.00 down on a van that was lemon. He promised to fix it but never did and he won't refund my money. Never thought my own fellow American would do that to me but God hates ugly! I need my money back because I am still without a car! swainsboro Georgia Author: Twin City, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Joe's Auto and Muffler swainsboro, Georgia

Jun 15 2015
Midas Muffler ripoff, over charge,over priced Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Midas Wichita, Kansas

Jun 04 2015
Import Speciality Auto Massacred my Audi A8 Brake Pad Installation. Incompetent. Simple Folk trained in a barn. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Import Speciality Auto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 03 2015
Midas Muffler I had to buy un-needed parts for state inspection they refused to refund parts price Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Auto Repair Service: Midas Muffler Ogden, Utah

May 30 2015
C. Adam Toney Tire Pros C. Adam Toney Tires Didn't Need Brake Pads / Didn't Give Back My Keys Mount Hope West Virginia Author: Lookout, West Virginia Auto Repair Service: C. Adam Toney Tire Pros Mount Hope, West Virginia

May 20 2015
Asanka cars baught jeep 3 days later on side of road broken brake line sarasota Florida Run This By An Attorney, Please! Author: Ocala, Florida Truck Dealers: Asanka cars sarasota, Florida

May 14 2015
JD Byrider I got a car in November 8th of 2014 I had a belt in my car squeaking and if it will fix if I came back so I came back for days and they said they couldn't fix it well its been about for months now and my muffler is starting to come off  columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider columbus, Ohio

Apr 30 2015
Dan's Auto & truck Repair blindsided,liars, hostage, brake job Arlington Texas Sorry to hear about an un-satisfied customer thru a website complaint. Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dan's Auto & truck Repair Arlington, Texas

Apr 30 2015
Auto Tire Monro Muffler I really wasn't going to write a review about this place. But here it goes. I took my vehicle in for an oil change in November of 2014....come to find out the previous owners didn't believe in oil changes and I needed the engine rebuilt. I was under the impression that I basically had to leave it there for repairs. So....me being a girl and a scared one at that I did. Took them a month to get my engine rebuilt.....A MONTH...and 490.00 out of MY pocket for a rental. The warranty only covered 3 days. Now my car is having issues again and its because someone used seal tight on my spark plugs..............Im no longer in St Louis, Im in Joliet Il. Im getting to the point to where I want to get an attorney......All I can say is thank GOD I bought the extended warranty! Kirkwood Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Auto Tire Monro Muffler Kirkwood, Missouri

Apr 22 2015
RevitaEye sent me FREE sample, Made my face brake out, called to cancel order,was charged on my credit card. couldn't use it, still charged for order. Ca.92799 Author: Sun City West, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: RevitaEye Internet