Your Search | monro muffler brake & servuce
Approximately 874 Reports Found

May 26 2016
Driver’s Auto Repair Brake Repair Malfunction & Additional Cost for Warranty Work Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: Driver’s Auto Repair Humble,

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 15 2016
Merlin Muffer Merlin Muffler went out of Business in 2015 Muffler Failure Fond Du Lac Wisconsin Author: Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Merlin Muffer Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

May 12 2016

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 08 2016
Bradshaw's Muffler and Automotive Donnie Bradshaw Ripped off due to shoddy workmanship from dishonest buisnessman Muncie Indiana
Author: Muncie, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Bradshaw's Muffler and Automotive Muncie, Indiana

Apr 11 2016
Goodyear Auto Service Repair Outrageous Estimate for Brake Job Gretna Louisiana Check Your Map Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Mechanics: Goodyear Auto Service Repair Gretna, Louisiana

Apr 02 2016
Brake Masters Buckeye AZ Oil Change Rip-off Buckeye Arizona
I let them know Author: Buckeye, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brake Masters Buckeye AZ Buckeye, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Dec 21 2015
Rising Star Auto Sales, Inc. On the day I purchased the 2002 Ford Focus I stopped at my bank to use the ATM. I turned my car off while doing so. I couldn't get the car to start and it ended up getting towed. It turned out a part was dirty and needed to be cleaned out. I noticed while driving the Brake Warning light and ABS lights were staying on. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Rising Star Auto Sales, Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 07 2015
Tire Choice & Total Car Care -FishHawk Location Bad Brake Job Lithia Florida Author: Lithia, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice & Total Car Care -FishHawk Location Lithia, Florida

Dec 03 2015
Brake Masters, Consumer Fraud attempt, inflating a bill/quote, Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brake Masters, Tucson, Arizona

Nov 05 2015
MIDAS MUFFLER REFUSAL TO HONOR LIFETIME WARRANTY HOUSTON Texas Solution? Author: SPRING, Texas Auto Repair Service: MIDAS MUFFLER HOUSTON, Texas

Oct 08 2015
luna transmission Juan Fraudently repaire transmission faulty brake job spring valley California Author: spring valley, California Auto Repair Service: luna transmission Juan spring valley, California

Oct 07 2015
Prestige Mercedes Tried to rip me off for brake repair Paramus New Jersey Author: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Ben Paramus, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Sep 10 2015
Pro Tire & Exhaust. replaced muffler on my car,was never put on right.they was told this several times last time i took my car to them i was told to leave. now,mufflers falling off and they are out of bussiness. pikeville Kentucky
Author: David, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Pro Tire & Exhaust. pikeville, Kentucky

Aug 10 2015
Francis & Sons Car Wash Tore off my rear light brake light bar. Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Car Washes: Francis & Sons Car Wash Chandler, Arizona

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2015
Brake Max...What a Rip Off ! tucson Az Nonsense. Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Repair Service: brake max tucson, AZ

Jul 22 2015
Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores , Donald Mead, Store manager, Hanover, MA Hidden fee rip off at Monro Muffler / Brake & Service chain stores Hanover, MA and Nationwide Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
fred the muffler man Fred unqualified work Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Auto Dealer Repairs: fred the muffler man Milwaukee , Wisconsin

Jul 10 2015
Valu Muffler and Brake Thomas Shea Brake rip off, shoddy work, problem still exists Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Valu Muffler and Brake Tonawanda ,

Jun 18 2015
Joe's Auto and Muffler Joe'sJoe's Amoco I am a disabled veteran needing a car and I put 1200.00 down on a van that was lemon. He promised to fix it but never did and he won't refund my money. Never thought my own fellow American would do that to me but God hates ugly! I need my money back because I am still without a car! swainsboro Georgia Author: Twin City, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Joe's Auto and Muffler swainsboro, Georgia