MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE & SERVUCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Monro Muffler Brake & Servuce
There may be more specific results for "Monro Muffler Brake & Servuce"
For more specific results for "Monro Muffler Brake & Servuce"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
Brake World Performance Brakes Greenville South Carolina
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Business Consulting: Brake World Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 29 2017
Brake way Should be called Scamway louisville Kentucky
Author: crestwood, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Brake way louisville, Kentucky

Sep 18 2017
Integrity-1st Automotive Used to be Brake-O This place used to be a great place to get your car serviced. Now, under new ownership, this place is a rippoff. Carrollton Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Auto Repair Service: Integrity-1st Automotive Carrollton, Texas

Sep 14 2017
Brake Performance What Warantee? Chatsworth California Author: Carthage, New York Auto Parts: Brake Performance Chatsworth, California

Aug 21 2017
Midas They did a full tune up my suv still miss firing,they said i need new gaskets, charge me and than didnt do the job,everyday i would go back and it was something else they got me for least $800 miss my ride up .they miss my muffler up on my car also. Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Columbus ohio, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
ct discount muffler and brake Inflated estimates by 8 - 10 x danbury Connecticut Author: newtown, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: ct discount muffler and brake danbury, Connecticut

Aug 14 2017
Carmax Sold me a car with brake issue and failed to fix this issue while in the warranty period Pompano Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Carmax Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 11 2017
Tuffy Muffler Rick King Portage MI Attempting to scam women! Beware!!!!! Portage Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Tuffy Muffler Rick King Portage MI Portage, Michigan

Aug 04 2017
B&S auto salvage Scott the mechanic called them to locate a rear for a 1995 jeep wrangler was told they had one at the salvage yard they also told me they could repair my jeep many phone calls later I was told that my jeep had the wrong front end on it so they ordered a 1995 jeep from Georgia after waiting one month they told me my jeep was repaired came back running worst then ever scared to drive it I took it to another mechanic to look it over the following is now broke on my Jeep front end censor for 4 wheel drive broken emergency brake hooked up did not work due to it being to short bolts missing from rear and front end right front passengers side shock missing bushing boot missing on my steering linkage Clutch slave bleeder valve missing rear oil over filled not enough in front end I know I have a year warranty but I'am afraid to take it back to them wildwood Florida Author: Shady Hills, Florida Auto Repair Service: B&S auto salvage wildwood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Greasy Wrench Garage Justin is S***! Broke my car from fixing a brake leak. Young town Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Greasy Wrench Garage Young town, Arizona

Jul 25 2017
Tuffy muffler cross threaded spark plugs blew out while driving Portage Michigan Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tuffy muffler Portage, Michigan

Jul 22 2017
Locksmith Pros Charged $159.99 when I had to tell the guy to just pick the lock when he told me he'd have to brake tiny safe open. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros , Florida

Jul 16 2017
Extreme Customs Tire Reps Extreme Customs Sucks Almost Killed Me Oshkosh Wisconsin Extreme Customs Poor Workmanship Alomost Killed Me Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Auto Tire shops: Extreme Customs Oshkosk, Wisconsin

Jul 09 2017
bobbys classic cars bobbys car care false advertising, false statements ripoff dickson Tennessee
You are OBSESSED with me Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: bobbys classic cars dickson, Tennessee

Jul 08 2017
Dyer & dyer Volvo Dyer & Dyer made extensive repairs to my wife's XC 90 Volvo.Both front wheel axles/bearings/rotors/brake assemblies were replaced. On May 12, 2017, my wife was driving down an interstate highway in Illinois the front driver side axle/wheel/bearings/brake assembly came out of the car. She lost control of the car, went into the ditch and hit a tree. Was pinned in the car. According to Police presonnel she should not be here today. When Dyer & Dyer was contacted, they replied we did not work on the front end of the vehicle. We have the service ticket. Over $4,000.00 for repairs. I went through three Companies to receive a repair history report for Vin # YV1CM91H731014299, only oil changes/check fluids was on the report. Did they delete service records? Please call or e-mail me upon your review. Thank You Chamblee Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Dyer & dyer Volvo Chamblee, Georgia

Jul 05 2017
CHIEF Z ZENITH VICEROY STELLAR or JOSE ALFREDO BARAJAS FRAUD, CRIMINIAL, INDUCEMENT, SOLICITATION or just TRASH! MEXICO OR CALIFORNIA Nationwide
PROVE YOUR CLAIM Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: CHIEF , Zenith Viceroy Stellar Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Amica Mutual Insurance Company BREACH of CONTRACT with Fradulent Acts Greenville South Carolina Nationwide
update to Amica Mutual Insurance Company S.C.Branch Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: Amica Mutual Insurance Company Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
The Muffler Shop Harassing Customers, publishing customers private info, and wasting customers time is not a good business model Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Repair Service: The Muffler Shop Henderson, Nevada

Jun 05 2017
Dixie Buick GMC Screwed me out of my warranty on my vehicle, after they repaired it. Fort Myers Florida
Regarding your complaint about this dealership Dixie Buick GMC Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Dixie Buick GMC Fort Myers, Florida

May 30 2017
Monroe muffler and brake Bait and switch scam Mt holly New Jersey
Author: Burlington, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Monroe muffler and brake Mt holly, New Jersey

May 20 2017
TexMex Auto Repair Extremely Poor Brake Work Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: TexMex Auto Repair Humble, Texas

22, Report #1371954

May 08 2017
Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Darrell Cory Passed my vehicle inspection so that I would spend $2000 for an exhaust system Oswego New York Author: oswego, New York Auto Inspection: Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Oswego, New York

May 01 2017
G&R muffler and brake G&R auto service They lied and and stole from me. Beware these folks are not honest. Conyers Georgia Author: Conyers, Georgia Auto Repair Service: G&R muffler and brake Conyers, Georgia

Apr 24 2017
Finlay Chevrolet Auto, Dealership, Car Dealer, Service, Mechanic Las Vegas Nevada And Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Finlay Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2017
Just Brakes Drained Brake Fluid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Just Brakes ,