Your Search | monro muffler brake & servuce
Approximately 858 Reports Found

Sep 10 2015
Pro Tire & Exhaust. replaced muffler on my car,was never put on right.they was told this several times last time i took my car to them i was told to leave. now,mufflers falling off and they are out of bussiness. pikeville Kentucky
Author: David, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Pro Tire & Exhaust. pikeville, Kentucky

Aug 10 2015
Francis & Sons Car Wash Tore off my rear light brake light bar. Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Car Washes: Francis & Sons Car Wash Chandler, Arizona

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2015
Brake Max...What a Rip Off ! tucson Az Nonsense. Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Repair Service: brake max tucson, AZ

Jul 22 2015
Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores , Donald Mead, Store manager, Hanover, MA Hidden fee rip off at Monro Muffler / Brake & Service chain stores Hanover, MA and Nationwide Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
fred the muffler man Fred unqualified work Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Auto Dealer Repairs: fred the muffler man Milwaukee , Wisconsin

Jul 10 2015
Valu Muffler and Brake Thomas Shea Brake rip off, shoddy work, problem still exists Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Valu Muffler and Brake Tonawanda ,

Jun 18 2015
Joe's Auto and Muffler Joe'sJoe's Amoco I am a disabled veteran needing a car and I put 1200.00 down on a van that was lemon. He promised to fix it but never did and he won't refund my money. Never thought my own fellow American would do that to me but God hates ugly! I need my money back because I am still without a car! swainsboro Georgia Author: Twin City, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Joe's Auto and Muffler swainsboro, Georgia

Jun 15 2015
Midas Muffler ripoff, over charge,over priced Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Midas Wichita, Kansas

Jun 04 2015
Import Speciality Auto Massacred my Audi A8 Brake Pad Installation. Incompetent. Simple Folk trained in a barn. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Import Speciality Auto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 03 2015
Midas Muffler I had to buy un-needed parts for state inspection they refused to refund parts price Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Auto Repair Service: Midas Muffler Ogden, Utah

May 30 2015
C. Adam Toney Tire Pros C. Adam Toney Tires Didn't Need Brake Pads / Didn't Give Back My Keys Mount Hope West Virginia Author: Lookout, West Virginia Auto Repair Service: C. Adam Toney Tire Pros Mount Hope, West Virginia

May 20 2015
Asanka cars baught jeep 3 days later on side of road broken brake line sarasota Florida Run This By An Attorney, Please! Author: Ocala, Florida Truck Dealers: Asanka cars sarasota, Florida

May 14 2015
JD Byrider I got a car in November 8th of 2014 I had a belt in my car squeaking and if it will fix if I came back so I came back for days and they said they couldn't fix it well its been about for months now and my muffler is starting to come off  columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider columbus, Ohio

Apr 30 2015
Dan's Auto & truck Repair blindsided,liars, hostage, brake job Arlington Texas Sorry to hear about an un-satisfied customer thru a website complaint. Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dan's Auto & truck Repair Arlington, Texas

Apr 30 2015
Auto Tire Monro Muffler I really wasn't going to write a review about this place. But here it goes. I took my vehicle in for an oil change in November of 2014....come to find out the previous owners didn't believe in oil changes and I needed the engine rebuilt. I was under the impression that I basically had to leave it there for repairs. being a girl and a scared one at that I did. Took them a month to get my engine rebuilt.....A MONTH...and 490.00 out of MY pocket for a rental. The warranty only covered 3 days. Now my car is having issues again and its because someone used seal tight on my spark plugs..............Im no longer in St Louis, Im in Joliet Il. Im getting to the point to where I want to get an attorney......All I can say is thank GOD I bought the extended warranty! Kirkwood Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Auto Tire Monro Muffler Kirkwood, Missouri

Apr 22 2015
RevitaEye sent me FREE sample, Made my face brake out, called to cancel order,was charged on my credit card. couldn't use it, still charged for order. Ca.92799 Author: Sun City West, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: RevitaEye Internet

Apr 22 2015
kwik kar recommended services I didn't need then left my brake reservoir cap loose and said my vehicle was dangerous to drive plano Texas Author: plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: kwik kar plano, Texas

Mar 26 2015
Professional muffler battle creek Michigan trashed my car! broke parts, didn't repair it nor put it together after four weeks and 900$ battle creek Michigan
Author: battle creek, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Professional muffler battle creek Michigan battle creek, Michigan

Mar 26 2015
fr8 exspress watch out!!! they will screw your money out of you there trucks constantly brake down they will nickle and dime you to death jonesboro Georgia Author: Georgia, Georgia Trucking Companies: fr8 exspress jonesboro, Georgia

Mar 25 2015
Rainbow Muffler Rainbow Muffler on Cassat Ave in Jacksonville, Florida Rainbow Muffler on Cassat Ave are theifs and scammers Jacksonville Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Customer: Rainbow Muffler Jacksonville , Florida

Mar 17 2015
Napletons Inc buick lied to me about condition of brakes didn't even drive 300 miles and the entire brake system. went out took to get checked. was told parts were missing locked up for at least 5 or 6 hundred miles called dealer they said no warranty screw you I got it fixed I've had my kids in this car I emailed one of the Napletons and they said bring it in and we will work with you and fix problems after I was told screw you I told him I had it fixed then he backed out said it had to be done in house only the mechanic was willing to talk to them and tell them there is no way these brakes were checked properly Schaumburg Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Dealers: Napletons Inc buick Schaumburg, Illinois

Mar 09 2015
Brake Masters installed part not needed and did not repair what was wrong Tucson Arizona Author: Dudleyville, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Brake Masters Tucson, Arizona
24, Report #1211912

Feb 26 2015
B&B Muffler & Automotive Mike Heide owner and two of B&B mechanics I dealt with Did not check my cooling system when changing out my car's radiator, car over heated and they blamed it on Subaru manufacturer's defect. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: B&B Muffler & Automotive Austin, Utah

Feb 26 2015
Jos. A. Bank Complete failure of customer servuce for return of items ordered online Hampstead Maryland Resolution after nearly 3 months Author: Grapevine, Texas Clothing Stores: Jos. A. Bank Internet