Your Search | monro muffler brake & servuce
Approximately 783 Reports Found

Jul 10 2014
Brake Masters Anthem Az. Adam ,shop manager Your tie rod is going to fall off Anthem Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brake Masters Anthem Az. Anthem , Arizona

Jul 08 2014
A-1 Muffler & Exhaust Systems, Inc Perry OdonaghueChristy Dendy Cooper Ripoff, faulty repair Belmont, North Carolina
Author: Belmont, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: A-1 Muffler & Exhaust Systems, Inc Belmont, , North Carolina

Jul 08 2014
Brake Check Neglect, Lies, Broken Parts, Nearly Fatal Accident Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: Brake Check Humble, Texas

Jul 07 2014
Naps auto I went to naps auto with a squeaking in my car I asked that they only shake the car and find out what's wrong they take it into their bay and start doing work on it came out and charged me $35 for something I didn't even ask for they told me my ball joint was about to brake come to find out my ball joints are fine they took off some bolts that hold the car up in place the mechanic I just brought it to told me I'm lucky I'm still alive the whole front end could've just collapsed I have a baby and they put our lives at risk I would never recommended anyone ever going there Greenfield Massachusetts Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Naps auto Internet

Jul 01 2014
BRAKE FORCE BRAKE TEAM, BRAKE DEPOT, BRAKE BROTHERS, ET. AL. Go Elsewhere Tigard, et. al. Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Repair Service: BRAKE FORCE Nationwide

Jun 18 2014
TEILWEISE MOTORRAD Fuldatal Germany HEIKE HOFFMANN ,FIRMENINHABERIN, FRAUDULENT SELLER Sent me $700 Abs brake part that was broken. Lured me off Ebay/PayPal by refusing to sell as listed on Ebay. Refused to answer letters and emails. Part is under warranty by German Law. FULDATAL-IHRINGSHAUSEN Internet Author: Lismore AUSTRALIA, Motorcycles: TEILWEISE MOTORRAD Fuldatal Germany Internet

Jun 11 2014
Meineke Muffler A simple oil change by Meineke destroyed the engine of my car Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Meineke Muffler Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 10 2014
suddenlink communications Cox communication Suddenlink? More like.. Suddenly DISAPPOINTED!......we bundled. received a first bill of $338.97. cable in one room. no premium channels minimum Internet use and a few local calls. why is this bill so high? they keep promising to fix the problem yet want us to pay this outrageous amount for the bare minimum of their servuce tyler Texas Author: tyler, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: suddenlink communications tyler, Texas

Jun 02 2014
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Excessive and premature brake wear on honda cars is ridiculous. Dangerous without warning. Torrance Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Car Parts & Accessories: American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Nationwide

May 29 2014
Titan Muffler Rip off, scam, liars phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Warranty: Titan Muffler phoenix, Arizona

May 28 2014
Office Of The President Award Notification commision Oh yeah I received my letter today informing me that I won 2 million dollars...whooppeee....yeah right...I used the letter as a pooper scooper in the backyard. What I want to know is why they are wanting to charge me 12.99 and others 11.99 gee I can't even get a brake on a scam...... kansas city Kansas Author: Azusa, California Miscellaneous Companies: Office Of The President Award Notification commision kansas city, Kansas

May 19 2014
Ronald Mullinax AKA America's Network, ETS, Checks By Encore, Encore wanted me to be a part of fraudulant activity involving his businesses Snellville Georgia Author: covington, Georgia Corrupt Companies: Ronald Mullinax AKA America's Network, ETS, Checks By Encore, Encore Snellville, Georgia

May 19 2014
General Motors 2007 Saturn Aura Brake Problems Nationwide Author: Lincoln, California Auto manufactures: General Motors Nationwide

May 15 2014
Jack Williams Tire ,JWT, JW Tire, Lied about my car's inspection to try to rip my family off - Brake Caliper, Tie Rods, Steering Links Hummels Wharf Pennsylvania Author: Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Jack Williams Tire Hummels Wharf, Pennsylvania

May 14 2014
brake check GET YOURS MUTILATED BY FELONS !!! houston Texas
Author: sugar land, Texas Auto Repair Service: brake check houston, Texas

May 08 2014
Midas Muffler took advantange of me over charged me keene new hampshire Author: marlobough, New Hampshire Auto Repair Service: Midas Muffler Nationwide

May 06 2014
bs muffler and brakes 23rd and sheridan in tulsa ok bad service for the price Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: bs muffler and brakes Tulsa, Oklahoma

May 05 2014
American Discount Tire and Muffler Discount Tire and Muffler Shop TOTAL RIP OFF. FLY BY NIGHT MECHANIC'S Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Repair Service: American Discount Tire and Muffler Lakeland, Florida

19, Report #1142029

Apr 27 2014
Precision tune Billed me more than $85 to tell me that I don't need new brake pads on my car Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Precision tune Atlanta, Georgia

20, Report #1142009

Apr 26 2014
Chris Shuler DBA City Garage Lied & RIPPED-ME-OFF on a brake job. Charged me to 'Resurface' the front Rotors, then DEFRAUDED ME by NOT Resurfacing them. mechanic left greasy handprints 3 places on car, I have to wash it now. South Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Chris Shuler Orlando, Florida

Apr 25 2014
Valvoline Instatn Oil Change VIOC VIOC is not topping off fluids such as power steering, brake, anti freeze etc. I have been paying attention for over a year and a half and still filing to minimum levels. Chaska Minnesota Author: Chaska, Minnesota Oil Companies: Valvoline Instatn Oil Change Chaska, Minnesota

Apr 25 2014
BMG Auto Group Arlington Texas Paid 1500 down on the car as soon as I drive it off the lot the brake light came on.. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: BMG Auto Group Arlington Texas Select State/Province

Apr 24 2014
Monroe Muffler Consumar Fraud Medina,NY and their corporate office New York Author: Middleport, New York Auto Repair Service: Monroe Muffler...Medina Select State/Province

Apr 22 2014
Mavis Cole Muffler Almost ripped off! Syracuse New York
Author: SYRACUSE, New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Cole Muffler Syracuse, New York

Apr 21 2014
Carbone Gm I have bought a 2009 Chevy pickup from day one i had brake problem  , the front brake after the first 100 miles the were metal to metal. The next day the air bag like come . So i call Alex Carbone up he said bring it done to the GM capitol so i did that they fixed it at no charge. Then i drive it out of the dealer ship and about 10 min after the air bag light comes back on , so i go back and talk to kevin and he states that it was not on when we test drove it so therefore we will know have to charge you.So i then had a meeting with Alex Carbone because not that problem starts i had no weigh in the back of this truck and both spring busted out of the truck causing a blow and almost a car wreck them they were fix by me and them about a week later the ckeck engine light comes on and there are 7 major codes that will fail inspection Alex Carbone does not live up to his word nor back anything he says ,There fore i feel dont buy anthing from this dealership and i also feel his ads are wrong it not a name you and a name you can trust York ville New york Author: Rome, New York Auto Dealers: Carbone Gm Ne, Select State/Province

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC