Your Search | monro muffler brake & servuce
Approximately 886 Reports Found

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 10 2016
Renewal by Andersen of DFW www.thebestwindow.com I CONTRACTED TO HAVE WINDOWS REPLACED WHICH ANDERSEN PRICED AT OVER $13.000.00. I TOLD SALESMAN AS WELL AS OFFICE MGR. (RHOADS) I WANTED AN INVOICE TO SHOW A BRAKE-DOWN OF WHAT I WAS BEING CHARGED FOR EACH SET OF WINDOWS PLUS THE LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL EACH DIFFERENT SIZE WINDOW/.. Farmers Branch Texas Author: DENISON, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Renewal by Andersen of DFW Farmers Branch, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Allied Discount Tire & Brake Company Falsifies Mechanical Issues and Lies to Customers Regarding Repairs Alexandria Louisiana Author: Pollock, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: Allied Discount Tire & Brake Alexandria, Louisiana

Aug 30 2016
Monroe Tire and Muffler Monroe Tire and Muffler Told me they culdn't figure out how to fix breaks, then broke wiper cover and radiator grill/bumper Milwaukee South 27th Street College Ave Wisconsin
Author: franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Monroe Tire and Muffler Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
National Tire and Battery NTB They Busted My Brake Line, Then Lied and Refused to Fix it TALLEYVILLE Delaware
Author: Pedricktown, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: National Tire and Battery TALLEYVILLE, Delaware

Aug 25 2016
Phoenix Meinke Muffler Rips Off 82-year-old Grandmother Fraud, charged for services not rendered, lied to customer Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meinke Muffler, Manager Jeff Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 20 2016
MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER RACIST TOWARDS BLACK FEMALES DENVER COLORADO What the heck... Author: ERWIN, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: MEINEKE MUFFLER DENVER, Colorado

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 09 2016
Scavenger Auto Sales and Rod Jefferson Car was unlawfully taken because muffler fell off and optional insurance not paid. Gainesville Georgia Even in Georgia auto insurance is not optional Author: College Park, Georgia Car Financing: Scavenger Auto Sales Gainesville, Georgia

Jun 30 2016
VIP Auto VIP Augusta Maine Damaged electrical components of car and left wheel stud in brake shoe: Drunk or Stoned? Augusta Maine
Author: Maine Auto Mechanics: VIP Auto Augusta , Maine

Jun 08 2016
Monroe Muffler Brake wrong place to do replace tranny lines went back 3 times that day potsdam New York Author: Parishville, New York Auto Repair Service: Monroe Muffler Brake potsdam, New York

Jun 03 2016
Tan Republic BEWARE, CROOKS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVUCE HILLSBORO Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Nail Salons: tan republic Oregon

May 26 2016
Driver’s Auto Repair Brake Repair Malfunction & Additional Cost for Warranty Work Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: Driver’s Auto Repair Humble,

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 15 2016
Merlin Muffer Merlin Muffler went out of Business in 2015 Muffler Failure Fond Du Lac Wisconsin Author: Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Merlin Muffer Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

May 12 2016

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 08 2016
Bradshaw's Muffler and Automotive Donnie Bradshaw Ripped off due to shoddy workmanship from dishonest buisnessman Muncie Indiana
Author: Muncie, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Bradshaw's Muffler and Automotive Muncie, Indiana

Apr 11 2016
Goodyear Auto Service Repair Outrageous Estimate for Brake Job Gretna Louisiana Check Your Map Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Mechanics: Goodyear Auto Service Repair Gretna, Louisiana

Apr 02 2016
Brake Masters Buckeye AZ Oil Change Rip-off Buckeye Arizona
I let them know Author: Buckeye, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brake Masters Buckeye AZ Buckeye, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Dec 21 2015
Rising Star Auto Sales, Inc. On the day I purchased the 2002 Ford Focus I stopped at my bank to use the ATM. I turned my car off while doing so. I couldn't get the car to start and it ended up getting towed. It turned out a part was dirty and needed to be cleaned out. I noticed while driving the Brake Warning light and ABS lights were staying on. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Rising Star Auto Sales, Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 07 2015
Tire Choice & Total Car Care -FishHawk Location Bad Brake Job Lithia Florida Author: Lithia, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice & Total Car Care -FishHawk Location Lithia, Florida