MOON PALACE GOLF & SPA RESORT (NIZUC) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc)
There may be more specific results for "Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc)"
For more specific results for "Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
arden hills resort and spa worst experience on wedding venue sacramento California Author: los angles, California Party Planners: arden hills resort and spa ,

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Escape With Travels Daniel Garcia Brian Cruz Scam, offered to purchase Resort Contract, totally a fraud Cludad de Mexico Mexico Author: DRAPER, Utah Travel Agencies: Escape With Travels Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS charged me $400 for small packages that could have been delivered via usps for $40. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Coeburn, Virginia Courier Services: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
Brava Salon & Spa Brava Salon & Spa Brentwood mall Credit card fraud Burnaby British Columbia Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Hair Salons: Brava Salon & Spa Burnaby, British Columbia

Oct 15 2017
Cienega Med Spa, Rose Nadalie-Werz , Tom Werz Vendors Beware! How Cienega Med Spa ripped me off for $11,000 Santa Monica California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Cienega Med Spa Santa Monica, California

Oct 15 2017
Shelby Resorts Wouldn't refund money when resort is closed due to hurricane Orlando Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Resorts: Shelby Resorts Internet

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Infoquestit Moin moitheen is fraud. No1 cheater. He cheated his cricket. Moin Mohammed is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD Dubai Author: London, Alabama Golf Courses: Infoquestit ,

Oct 12 2017
Spy & Survival Briefing Laissez Faire Taking $40 every month even after I requested a cancellation Internet Author: Harrison, Tennessee Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: Spy & Survival Briefing Internet

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Perk Med Spa Fraud, treatments did not work, untried staff The Villages Florida Author: Lady Lake, Florida Health Spas: Perk Med Spa , FL

Oct 11 2017
Mayan Palace pesadilla con tiempo compartido Author: New York, New York Resorts: Mayan Palace Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 11 2017
TEAM Services Inc Will Not Pay Their Notaries! Sussex New Jersey Finally Paid Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mailbox Rentals: TEAM Services Inc Sussex, New Jersey

Oct 10 2017
Dixon, Zovatti Aurelius I paid $20 too enter a contest at a golf tournament and you get a ticket to see if you will win a 500$ watch or a 350$ driver. So my ticket got picked and I got a piece of paper to go to three web site to get my prize. The web site is bulls*it and there is no phone # to contact them. So if your going to our planing a golf golf tournament do not get into there bulls*it contest or even aloud them on the course. There a rip off!!! No address Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Attorney Generals: Dixon, Zovatti Internet

Oct 09 2017
wyndham vacation resort Orlando scam for your money Orlando Florida Author: Portland, Texas Resorts: wyndham vacation resort Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 08 2017
Harvest moon loan I had put in for a loan online a lady named Tish ext#(0261) called me and said I was approved and said she was a assistant manager and that they would approve me for a $250 loan I have called them several times I also got a voice mail from a lady named Sharon ext#(1500) she was letting me know my second payment was coming up and let me kbow I could call them to pay it all the way off. I have called her as well as Tish more than 6 times to ask how much more I owe on my loan because I have already made over 5 payment now I am at 9 payments totaling out to over $1000 with no phone call back on type of communication at all I have talked to my bank and we are trying everything to get throw to harvest moon my bank has called than as well and they have had no luck either. This place is scamming me and millions of other people, this place needs shut down. Boulevard California Internet From their website- Author: Columbus, Ohio Loan Modification: Harvest moon loan Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 07 2017
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gabriel Chiu REVIEW: Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in the quality of patient care and surgical results. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery's goal to customize customer's entire treatment, and make a life-changing experience at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Spa treatments: Facials & Microdermabrasion, Peels, Injectables & Fillers, Laser Treatments, Specialty Treatments, and Spa Policies. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Beverly Hills CA *UPDATE: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe and trusted business service.
BUTCHER! Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, BHPS Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Classic modern Chanel-inspired, facility is comprised of sensational SkinCeuticals lounge, private VIP reception, and luxurious state-of-the-art consultative treatment rooms. Offering full-spectrum beauty treatments from customized facials to mommy makeover procedures. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 07 2017
Re day spa Temecula Stole my money Temecula California Author: Corona, California Massage Parlor: Re day spa Temecula , California

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas