Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc)
There may be more reports for "Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc)"
For more results perform a general search for "Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Natural solutions salon and spa Natrural solutions forces you to buy unnecessary services Nationwide Author: toronto, Alabama Hair Salons: Natural solutions salon and spa Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Skyhawke Technologies Sky Trak Golf Sky Golf Sky Trak Golf Took My $2000 and Ran! Ridgeland Mississippi Author: Redmond, Washington Sporting Goods: Skyhawke Technologies Ridgeland, Mississippi

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
AVG Communications KickX Golf Balls Several Addresses: Amazon.com/ Walmart Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Sporting-good Manufactures: AVG Communications Internet

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Rhymes*with*Orange Joe Hoefel, SC Golf, Golfshop Weter, Western Golf Shop, Inc., Gold Lombard, ILL., Golfer's Edge Threats and harrasment from eBay seller (Joe Hoefel, Wheeling, Ill or Lombard, Ill.) Lombard Illinois Author: Somewhere in Western US, Golf Courses: Rhymes*with*Orange Lombard, Illinois

Feb 13 2017
Aimee Berger Aimee Berger Primary Wave EntertainmentExecutive Director Brand Partnerships2 Generations Spa Music Management( Owner) Lies, Employing Interns To Work For Free, Fraud New York New York Author: Fountain, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aimee Berger New York , New York

Feb 12 2017
Brent Madill Hot tub, spa, jetted tub service OKOTOKS Alberta I expected no less of you Author: BLACK DIAMOND, Alberta Pools & Saunas: Brent Madill Internet

Feb 12 2017
Moon Valley Nurseries Wrong trees were brought to my residence twice, incomplete consultation charged $200 Murrieta California Lets make made things right Author: Corona, California Nurseries: Moon Valley Nurseries Murrieta, california

Feb 09 2017
Hobbies discount The time frame for me to receive my item has come and passed and I have sent multiple emails with no response Portland Oregon Oregon Author: Deruyter , New York Golf Courses: Hobbies discount Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Playa Grande Resort Los Cabos Nationwide Author: Fruitvale, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Playa Grande Resort Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Mountain Mist Pool & Spa horrible customer service Longmont Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Pools & Saunas: Mountain Mist Pool & Spa Longmont, Colorado

Feb 08 2017
RU Moon Pet Irina Shibanova Salvador Dali samara Russia Author: HUGHSON, California Animal Services: RU Moon Pet samara,

Feb 08 2017
AKNAF Advantage Salon & Spa Software Cussing clients out? UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ETIQUETTE Nationwide Author: CENTREVILLE, Virginia Computer Software: AKNAF Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Tiki Shack Importer, Sunset Bamboo, Resort Backyards CONSUMER FRAUD AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES San Bernardino California Suspicious Complaint Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Tiki Shack Importer Internet

Feb 07 2017
LuxLife Publishing Company Golf Life Company tried to get us to advertise in their 'Golf Life' magazine Boca Raton, but we are in Pittsburgh Florida, but we are in PA Update Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: LuxLife Publishing Company Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 06 2017
SkyTrak Golf SKYHAWKE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC Deceptive Marketing Practice Internet
SkyTrak Golf Author: Other Sporting Goods: SkyTrak Golf Internet

Feb 05 2017
Choctaw casino and resort Choctaw Casino Durant Choctaw Casino Gaming Scam Durant Oklahoma Author: Cedar hill , Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Choctaw casino and resort Durant , Oklahoma

Feb 05 2017
golf tailor llc placed recurring charge of $29 on my credit card without authorization or knowledge. edmond Oklahoma Author: louisville, Kentucky Sports Instruction: golf tailor llc edmond Ok, Oklahoma

Feb 04 2017
Kasey Cole Resort rental scam...Key west...Miami...NY... chicago Illinois
Author: passaic, New Jersey Lodging: Kasey Cole chicago, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Benchcraft Company Golf Course advertising Dishonest Salesmen Portland, Oregon 97228 Nationwide Author: Jeffersonville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Benchcraft Company Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
The Leisure Group; Resort Services International Promised travel discounts; no discounts, no service, no refund Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Travel Agencies: The Leisure Group Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Sugar Mountain Ski Resort Sugar Mountain Resort False advertising on ski report;Online, phone and in person. Sugar Mountain North Carolina
Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Resorts: Sugar Mountain Ski Resort Sugar Mountain , North Carolina