Your Search | moon palace golf & spa resort (nizuc)

Aug 25 2016
Revi Spa Revi spa serum Revispa rapid repair face cream Pretends to be Amazon BUT IS SCAM auto-ship scheme DO NOT RESPOND!! Internet
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Revi Spa (Ryan) Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Mike Porter Golf's Greatest Con Artists Tempe Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Boat Brokers: Golf Courses: Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Tempe , Arizona

Aug 22 2016
Resort getaway management Kelly parker Got ripped off for $4100. Winter Park Florida Author: ABERDEEN, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Resort getaway management Internet

Aug 21 2016
Switch it Title Exchange, llc,Oakmont Resort, Tree Tops Realty, Melissa Evans Realtor Misleading, ripoff, scam Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Resorts: Switch it Title Exchange, llc Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 16 2016
J&R Propane J&R Fuels J&R Welding jandrfuels4less.com Scammers GALWAY New York
Author: Gansvoort, New York Fuel Companies: J&R Propane Ballston Spa,

Aug 16 2016
Morgan Glass Morgan Glass Chad Tyler Deadbeat Bidder Half Moon Bay California No Longer Employed at Morgan Glass Author: Dalton, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Chad Tyler of Morgan Glass Half Moon Bay, California

9, Report #1322001

Aug 11 2016
Welks Resort Scammed Buyer Out of Their Vacation Ownership Escondido, CA Nationwide Author: Granite City, Illinois Timeshare Rentals: Welks Resort Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Resort Property Management, Atlanta, GA USA Resort Property Management Global Property Corporation L.P.44 Main Street,Douglas,South Lanarkshire,Scotland,ML11 1QRepresentative was: Amy. Timeshare Rental Scam charging for services not rendered and guaranteed payments that they don't make! Atlanta Georgia Author: Linden, North Carolina Realtors: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts

12, Report #1320584

Aug 03 2016
Creole Moon Denise Alvarado rootwork conjuor hoodoo Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Religion: Creole Moon Internet

13, Report #1320547

Aug 03 2016
X FACTOR SPORTS LLC Hammer X Golf Driver on info TV commercials and on line sporting goods company selling golf equiptment Internet Author: Munford , Tennessee Sporting-good Manufactures: X FACTOR SPORTS LLC Internet

14, Report #1320042

Aug 01 2016
Dixon Golf Cannot aquire website Arizona Author: Topeka, Kansas Golf Courses: Dixon Golf Nationwide

15, Report #1319762

Jul 30 2016
RESORT Property Management Jamea O. salesman'John Williams Owner of RESORT Property MGMT SCAMMED ME OUT OF $15,000 TO RENT MY TIMESHARES Atlanta Georgia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: RESORT Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

16, Report #1319723

Jul 30 2016
US Golf Schools Mitch Crum BEWARE! Mitch Crum is a thief. Murrell Inlet South Carolina Author: Ithaca, New York Sports Instruction: US Golf Scholls Nationwide

Jul 30 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. AtkinsĀ  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Marietta, Georgia

18, Report #1319706

Jul 30 2016
Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Rona Hummel is a Thief Hewlett New York Author: New York Health Spas: Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Hewlett, New York

19, Report #1319636

Jul 29 2016
Lakeside Resort Lakeside Resort Restaurant & General StoreRick KettellsStephanie Kettells Crooks who hide behind family values Branson West Missouri Beautiful Resort on Table Rock Lake Author: Erie, Colorado Resorts: Lakeside Resort Branson West, Missouri

20, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida

Jul 28 2016
BJ Auto Spa. Glendale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Car Washes: BJ Auto Spa Nationwide

22, Report #1319400

Jul 28 2016
Resort World Pass Some Discount on their Travel Services! San Antonio Texas Contacting Resort World Pass' CEO Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Agencies: Resort World Pass San Antonio, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Resort Getaway Management SKAM, FRUAD, THEFT Orlando Florida Author: toa alta, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Resort Getaway Management Orlando, Florida

Jul 25 2016
jte electric Bought a spa pump motor. Spoke with Joe over the phone. I asked for the pump sroud and a printed receipt for supposed 2 year warranty. Will not send shroud or receipt bedford, pa Internet Author: westford, Vermont Mechanics: jte electric Internet

Jul 25 2016
Springhill Motel and Spa Springhill is a terrible hotel that only wants your money, don't be fooled ! Wisconsin dells Wisconsin Author: Markham, Illinois Hotel: Springhill Motel and Spa Wisconsin dells, Wisconsin