Your Search | motorplex: auto & heavy truck repair

Feb 13 2016
Travis Burelle Boost Works in Katy Texas over promised and under delivered! Katy Texas Author: Richmond , Texas Auto Repair Service: Travis Burelle Katy, Texas

Feb 13 2016
MR. TIRE Terry...Corporate OfficeBob...Regional Manager...Central New YorkMegan...Customer Service...Headquarters...Rochester, New York They simply do not care...... Rochester New York Author: Liverpool, New York Auto Repair Service: MR. TIRE Rochester, New York

Feb 13 2016
Locksmith in gwinett georgia 24 hr LOCK TO LOCK locksmith. My husband left the car engine on with keys inside with called locksmith 24hr lock to lock ,the took about 45-50 min to arrive and in top of that this person said that since it was a truck,that it was very hard to open that it was $155.00 Author: Sugar hill, Georgia Auto Parts: Locksmith in gwinett georgia

4x4 Kustoms Garage auto Princeton Florida
Author: Florida Auto Repair Service: 4x4 Kustoms Garage Princeton, Florida

Feb 12 2016
Mike Lavallee dba Killerpaint Mike Lavallee ignored written contract, ruined my race car, stole my money. Snohomish Washington Author: Enumclaw, Washington Body Work & Repair: Mike Lavallee Snohomish, Washington

Feb 12 2016
aps appliance repair service A & B appliance repair SCAM lost over $1200.00 stood up for appointments 6times 40 phone calls over 2 months Nationwide
Author: media, Pennsylvania Appliances: aps appliance repair service Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 11 2016
Cross Restorations Scott Mallory Resoration Ripoff Danielsville Georgia Author: Commerce, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Cross Restorations Georgia

Feb 10 2016
RSI Rental Insurance Services RIS denying liability CHESTERFILD,  Missouri Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Repair Service: RSI Rental Insurance Services Missouri

Feb 10 2016
SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE OLD MEINEKE CASH ONLY SCAMMER Lindenhurst New York Author: Babylon, New York Auto Repair Service: SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE Lindenhurst, New York

Feb 10 2016
A to Z Jewelry Repair, Lokshin Yuriy Jeweler lost a stone and will not pay the repair fee. Olathe Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Jewelers: A to Z Jewelry Repair Olathe, Kansas

12, Report #1220421

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics clients feel safe, confident, and secure. TCP Logistics dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austell, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 09 2016
SolidTech, support com, upclk.com Scam artist, crooks,ripoff Internet Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: SolidTech, support com, upclk.com Internet

Feb 09 2016
Dish Network ,Tiffany.Vialpando@dish.com, Dish Network Refuses to contact me regarding damage caused by service truck Colorado Colorado Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
LAIPhone Repair Melrose Melrose Melrose Eric Udah Bait and Switch, Shady, Dirty, Incompetent, Poser, Racially motivated, deceptive, User, Fraudulent, Bigot Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: LAIPhone Repair Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
your kar company sold me a truck with a rusted frame and covered it up with bedliner. norfolk Virginia Author: norfolk, Virginia Auto Dealers: your kar company norfolk, Virginia

Feb 08 2016
Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Volcy PC Support Extortion, NOT Tech Support! Austin Texas Author: Laguna Woods, California Computer Service & Repair: Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Austin, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Wiesner Inc Wiesner Huntsville did not repair my car as instructed and did not list complaint on invoice cost me 5200.00 Huntsville Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wiesner Inc Huntsville, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Laptop Parts or SUNTANG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD resells used computer parts as new Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Parts Internet

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 07 2016
Midas TBC Corporation merchants big-o tires NTB 80% markup & double the labor Raleigh, NC Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Midas Nationwide

Rush Truck Center Incompetence and rippoff Greeley Colorado
Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Rush Truck Center Greeley, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana