MOTORPLEX: AUTO & HEAVY TRUCK REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Motorplex: Auto & Heavy Truck Repair
There may be more specific results for "Motorplex: Auto & Heavy Truck Repair"
For more specific results for "Motorplex: Auto & Heavy Truck Repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Reading truck bodies Corporation Leaking new utility body Reading Pennsylvania
Author: Rocky Ridge, Maryland Auto manufactures: Reading truck bodies Corporation Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2017
Macomb Same Day Appliance Repair They take your fees and never come back! Michigan Author: Michigan Appliances: Macomb Same Day Appliance Repair Michigan

Jun 23 2017
Northside Collision Camillus LLC Unacceptable Repair Time Camillus New York Author: Camillujs, New York Body Work & Repair: Northside Collision Camillus LLC Camillus, New York

Jun 22 2017
Aamco transmission Ngs inc Con artist employer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 22 2017
American Home Shield AHS AHS avoids another repair and leaves homeowner hanging and on hold! Morristown tennessee Author: Morristown, Tennessee Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Paul Miller Collision RUDE FRAUD Pompton Plains New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Paul Miller Collision New Jersey

Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Unethical behavior, Rip Off Sheridan Wyoming
Author: Los Angeles, California Truck Dealer Repair: Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Sheridan, Wyoming

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Gig Harbor Les Schwab Very poor quality of work Gig Harbor Washington Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Gig Harbor Les Schwab Gig Harbor , Washington

Jun 21 2017
Auto Pro's in Goddard, Kansas and their manager, WILL Dishonest, Stole my money, Did shoddy work, Lied to my face, Compulsive liar and personality flaw, Cheat GODDARD KANSAS Author: Garden Plain, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Manager Will at Auto Pro's in Goddard, KS GODDARD, Kansas

Jun 20 2017
American Home Shield AHS American Home Shield, did not repair my air conditioner after calling numerous of times. I have a daughter with special health care needs who lives in our home, having air during the summer months in Las Vegas is essential. As of June 20, 2017 American Home Shield has not contract me to resolve the issues. Memphis Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Home Shield AHS Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 20 2017
Harris Ford Lynnwood Railroaded my husband into purchase of $96.000 truck Lynnwood Washington Railroaded Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Dealers: Harris Ford Lynnwood Lynnwood, Washington

Jun 20 2017
Tuffy Auto Center Kakale Inc, Kruger Enterprises False Advertising, Non Certified Technicians. Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Center Naples, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota

Jun 18 2017
Amanda Bennsson Amanda Benson Posted a Tahoe for 2 k saying husband dies she would pay shipping from Florida Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Amanda Bennsson Internet

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 18 2017
Hurricane Diesel Scammers, Liars, Crooked and Incompetent Diesel Repair Shop Spokane Valley Washington Author: Post Falls, Idaho Auto Repair Service: Hurricane Diesel Spokane Valley, Washington

Jun 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
G Fox & Co., Junior Fox Defective product, refused to acknowledge customer, deleted my messages Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Optical Products & Repair: G Fox & Co Internet

Jun 16 2017
Authorized Camera Service Incompetent Camera Repair Service Woodland Hills California Author: Van Nuys, California Cameras & Video: Authorized Camera Service Woodland Hills, California

Jun 15 2017
fields data recovery SCAMMED Nationwide Author: MCDONALD, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: fields data recovery Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
economybooking.com Total ripoff Internet Author: Coronado, California Auto & Truck Rental: economybooking.com Internet