Your Search | moving connection, co first call movers, fl

Sep 04 2015
Scuba Dive It, Kurt Schaefer TOOK MY MONEY TO BOOK CLASSES, BUT WHEN I ATTENDED MY FIRST CLASS THEY DISAPPEARED AND HAD ABANDONED THEIR OFFICE AND NO ONE ANSWERED PHONES. THEY SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESS AND NEVER BOTHERED TO REFUND ME. DO NOT PAY OR TRUST THESE PEOPLE AS THEY ARE STILL COLLECTING MONEY FROM THEIR SITE EVEN AFTER DISAPPEARING. Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Scuba Dive It, Kurt Schaefer Pompano Beach , Florida

Sep 04 2015
UStarCash William Henderson, Mary Parker, Ben Morgan They call you and ask about you needing a loan and if yes depending on how much the loan the payment varies they want to be sure you can pay that amount every month so they have you send in what they call an insurance and promises to send it back to you in the payment. That's a lie you send it to them via money gram and they want you to send more. You never get the loan. San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: UStarCash San Francisco, California

Sep 04 2015
Ace Kevin Weaver contacted work E-mail Threatened to co ntact employer , Threatened to wipe out my accounts @ the bank Author: Burbank, California Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Corp.

Sep 04 2015
Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa will allow UNAUTHORIZED withdraws from your debit-card account. Then when call their customer service number to stop the pending transaction, they will tell you that there is nothing you (or they) can do about it- and if you don 't like it, you can file a dispute after the money has been officially stolen from your account. WTF?? Bentonville Arizona
Author: Columbia, Kentucky Financial Services: Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Toronto Delivery and Courier 647-967-4796416-230-4865416-566-2901 Stay Far Far Away Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Moving Companies: Toronto Delivery and Courier Internet

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
First Step Equity Bad customer service, lying about service Mission Viejo California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Realtors: First Step Equity Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Beadsandsupplies.com Merchandise has not been sent. Lake Worth, FL Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Hobby Shops: Beadsandsupplies.com Internet

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 04 2015
PHEAA Levi Vaupel, Marc McGee The company said that they were an Obama student loan forgiveness program. Said fL Internet
Author: Eglin AFB , Florida Legal Services: PHEAA Internet

Sep 03 2015
Autotec Sold me junk,2008 no horn agreed to fix when first purchased then didnt,now engine tapping Vineland New Jersey Author: VINELAND, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Autotec Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 03 2015
Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. The Hartford, Hartford Auto Insurance Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. clearly failed in its duties to me, its Client Hartford Connecticut
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Insurance: Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. Hartford, New Mexico

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Done About What? Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Sep 03 2015
Dixon Wood Co. Jonathan Dixon woodworking, reclaimed barnwood, furniture Royal Oak, Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Dixon Wood Co. Internet

Sep 03 2015
Green Tech Imaging I received a call about trying a new toner. I would have to by 2 and get the third free and they would throw in promotional items. Porter Ranch California Author: Brooklyn, New York Printing & Copy Services: Green Tech Imaging Porter Ranch, California

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 03 2015
Farmers Insurance Company Foremost Insurance group is a RIP OFF I was assaulted and my car was vandalised because I file claim with Farmers and Foremost insurance Co. Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Norwood, Ohio Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Company Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Holiday Cruise I received a sales call from my home and i thought it was bill collector from Synchrony Bank. I called back so i could take care of the matter and was redirected to Holiday Cruise Line in Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cabazon, California Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Scott Michael Tassone Scott Tassone, Scott The Mover, Christina Kachadorian, Chrissy Kachadorian, Chrissy Tassone Worst mover -moving company- I have ever deal with Rancho Santa Margarita California Author: Aliso Viejo, California Moving Companies: Scott Michael Tassone Internet

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan

Sep 03 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection ;one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Auto Warranty: AA Auto protection Internet

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 02 2015
Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Allen RenoR Allen RenoRichard Allen RenoA few more AKA's:1.INSURED LIQUIDITY PARTNERS CFG LI, LLC - first formed on 3/1/20152.OPTIMAL ECONOMICS LLC – first formed on 4/25/20153. OPTIMAL ECONOMICS FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY LLC – first formed on 4/23/2015 Total Ripoff Financial SCAM Cedar Springs Texas Author: West Hills, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Cedar Springs, Texas