MOVING CONNECTION, CO FIRST CALL MOVERS, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Moving connection, Co First Call Movers, FL
There may be more specific results for "Moving connection, Co First Call Movers, FL"
For more specific results for "Moving connection, Co First Call Movers, FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
PODS, Portable on Demand Storage, PODS Enterprise, Inc. Deceptive bait and switch sales practices, hijacking of personal property, unauthorized credit card transactions for storage fees Clearwater Florida
Author: Keene, New Hampshire Moving Companies: PODS Clearwater, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation I chose to go to this place and this doctor for breast augmentation and lift I had to have 3 different surgeries and the first two times I did not get my lift and I was left with some scarring the third time.  Florida Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Attorney Generals: Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation Lauderhill Florida, Florida

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront @ Associates The first bill I get is a collection notice Sherman Oaks California Author: paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront @ Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
first American home warranty insurance 1 800 992 3400X 6211 JOHNX 6275 ILIANAX 3651 RAYNA THEY LIED, AND DESTROYED MY A/C UNIT LAS VEGAS NEVADA They are a terrible warranty company - but no worse than most of the others Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: first American home warranty insurance Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Allumiderm skin cream trial period on the internet After reading one of your fraud reports I called lubiderm. And confronted them about future obligations. The rep Jason extended my free trial to 30 days. And if I cancel between July 15th and 22nd there will be no further obligation. Otherwise if did not call I would have been hooked with them. I will also be calling the better business bureau. Internet Author: Staten island, New York Skin Care: Allumiderm skin cream Internet

Jun 22 2017
Online Client Services Online Client Services, Client Services High pressure sales call, harassment, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Online Client Services Internet

Jun 22 2017
First Financial Recovery Services FFRS Very helpful committed towards to recovery RENO Nevada Author: Connecticut, Connecticut Online Trading: First Financial Recovery Services RENO, Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Pat urban Paul Jones Pat that works at AT&T so call cheap a*s that lives in Roscoe Illinois that has to cut other companies down for services that he hired Pat wanted to buy a used water softener he knew it was used because he could not He could not afford a new water softener Internet Author: Rockford, Minnesota Neighborhood Services: Pat urban Internet

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 22 2017
Horrible! Don't Trust Ever Clean Colorado Didn't show up, failed to do the cleaning, impossible to communicate with, didn't follow through Lakewood CO Author: Lakewood, Colorado Cleaning Services: EverCleanColorado Internet

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 22 2017
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. All My Sons moving & Storage Gauging-Baite & Switch-Low ball Qoutes Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 22 2017
FL Eagle Investment Dennis Maxwell took my money and appeared to be a nice man. I was able to reach him when I needed. But now a year and a half later I can't get in touch with him...He is MIA. Hudson, fl Florida Author: HOLIDAY, Florida Attorneys General: FL Eagle Investment FL

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.*UPDATE: Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rudy it was very nice talking to you Author: Arcadia, California Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
PODS Portable On Demand Storage Refuses to deliver as promised Bolingbrook IL Author: St. John, Indiana Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
First Documents RECORDED DEED NOTICE RECORDED DEED NOTICE SCAM CORONA Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Title and Escrow Services: First Documents Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Artistic Stone Co /Marc A Collette @ 10101 curry comb ct, Jupiter, Florida Marc A Collette was a very dishonest person whom my husband and I took to small claims court and put Judgement on his house Jupiter Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Pool Services: Artistic Stone Co Jupiter, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Bad Boy Mowers First Off!!!! READ YOUR OWNER'S MANUAL FIRST1 batesville Arkansas Author: Belle, Missouri Landscaping: Bad Boy Mowers batesville, Arkansas

Jun 21 2017
LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman CMB client services Ms. Foreman from LC Maxwell & Assoc called to advise I can save my account from garnishment status if I make a good faith payment and set up pay arrangements. Ms. Foreman advised what she was collecting for, I did not provide the info, it was given to me. I told Ms. Foreman that I was currently off on disability but would try to get it together. I arranged the good faith payment of $541.00. Ms. Foreman advised she would ake my good faith payment, and would call back the following month to set up payment arrangements as that is when I was scheduled to return to work. Jonesboro, Georgia Author: Sheridan, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman