Your Search | moving connection, co first call movers, fl

Jun 29 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach Cal, Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
FunTravels/SunsetTravels FunTravels/SunsetTravels/Getaways/Vacation They call repeatedly and even after SERIOUSLY requesting they stop..I continue to get calls ! Always a new number (Google) not sure where they are located I am in California, they call Randomly Nationwide Author: Corona, California Telemarketers: FunTravels/SunsetTravels Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Atlant Van Lines Scam, hostage Hollywood Florida Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Moving Companies: Atlant Van Lines Hollywood, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
1974 Frontier Communications I need to call some attention to this worthless company Donaldson Pennsylvania
Author: Pine Grove , Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Frontier communications Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg puts patients well-being first. Dr. Rozenberg listens to her patient's requests and concerns, to be sure they are totally satisfied with services provided. Dr. Rozenberg is totally dedicated to patient satisfaction and implements latest techniques and uses most advanced technology to treat her patients. Dr. Rozenberg is caring, kind and very knowledgeable in all aspects of dentistry . Dr. Lana Rozenberg receives a positive rating for her commitment to customer satisfaction , always putting her patients first. Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. Manhattan, New York City , New York

Jun 29 2016
Grizzly Vanlines Worst Moving Companny Elk Grove California Author: Tempe, Arizona Moving Companies: Grizzly Vanlines Elk Grove, California

Jun 29 2016
Legacy Collect, Collect Call charge was outrageous without being connecting the other party. Summit New Jersey
Author: Summit, New Jersey Telephone Answering Services: Hyun Kim Summit, New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
National Moving Group Lies, lies, lies. Dishonest company with dishonest employees. SCAM!!!!!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Brick, New Jersey Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 29 2016
eQuip Enterprises eQuip Sells It Dishonest To The Core Sanford, FL Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Truck Dealers: eQuip Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Author: Laguna Beach, California Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Internet

Jun 28 2016
EJ Sterling Verified REVIEW: EJ Sterling commitment to total customer satisfaction. E.J. Sterling's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality personalized portfolio consulting services to their clients.*UPDATE: E.J. Sterling Incorporated pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. EJ Sterling Incorporated recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe business service, if not, you call us!
EJ Sterling Inc. Author: NYC, New York Brokerage Companies: E.J. Sterling Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E.J. Sterling's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality personalized portfolio consulting services to their clients. E.J. Sterling 100% committed to customer satisfaction. manhattan, New York

Jun 28 2016
Playster.com Bait and Switch, No Free Trial, Pay only S/H means also first month of contract! New York New York Author: Lynnwood, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Playster.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger dedication to customer satisfaction is excellent and they have proven to implement strategic changes when needed to ensure a 100% client satisfaction level for service and client success.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach Cal, Business Consultants: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 28 2016
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 28 2016
Secret Serums I responded to a free trial offer from Secret Serums. The free trial for the first 30 days. NOT TRUE. I got a charge immediately after 15 days instead of 30 days. They also said that I could not return if thwe package was opened. I called to cancel the order and they said they coiuld not. My charge account immediately. This company is a rip off. Lewiston Massachusetts Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Secret Serums Lewiston, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Sitesworldwide.org Sites Worldwide, Online Client Service, Account Specialists, Business Development (BDI), onlineclientservices.com High pressure sales call with the intent to defraud, lies, false guarantees, false statements, bait and switch telemarketing interstate commerce fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chico, California Search Engine Optimization: Sitesworldwide.org Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
We clean carpet Ruined my carpet -- won't call me back Minnesota I think Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Improvements: We clean carpet Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Jack - sales personReggie - customer service Complete Scam Artists Dallas Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Shipping Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah