Your Search | moving connection, co first call movers, fl

Jul 23 2016
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Daily Outages, Unreliable Service, Destroying Appliances, No action being taken by West Penn Power Pittsburgh Pa Nationwide Author: Valencia, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: West Penn Power Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Exclusive VanLines Worst Mover and big ripoff Hallandale Florida Author: Suwanee, Georgia Moving Companies: Exclusive VanLines Hallandale, Florida

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 23 2016
Coral Sands / Hilton Head Island Development Co. Bait and switch Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Travel Companies: Coral Sands / Hilton Head Island Development Co. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ¬†marianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Webesy.com Merke&Co Webesyrewards Jeffery Moerke Webesy will steal your money and not produce any work! Will not honor money back promise! Aurora Colorado Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Webesy.com Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Unified heath care I have tried to contact them over and over to cancel policy I had to take steps though my bank account to try to cancel Tampa FL 3361 Florida Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Insurance Agencies: Unified heath care Tampa FL 3361, Florida

Jul 22 2016
MOVE4LESS BEWARE MOVE4LESS BAIT and SWITCH Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, California Moving Companies: moverless Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2016
First advantage Inaccurate criminal background information Atlanta Georgia Author: Sheffield, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: First advantage Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Shenzhen Jindex Stock Co. Ltd. Hongkong Jindex Stock Co. Ltd. Cheating business of Jindex company in worldwide Shenzhen China Author: Dhaka, Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Jindex Stock Co. Ltd. Internet

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Moving APT HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! Did I say HORRIBLE?! If you value your money, you value NOT getting ripped off, deceived and lied to and you value your belongings and don't want them ALL being completely decimated, don't ever, ever, ever deal Nationwide
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Moving Companies: Moving APT Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Prestige Inspections. PRESTIGE INSPECTION 8829 Club Estates Way BEWARE ...www.ripoffreport.com/.../PRESTIGE-INSPECTION/LAKE-WORTH-Flo...Aug 28, 2012 - PRESTIGE INSPECTION Complaint Review: PRESTIGE INSPECTION ... 8829 Club Estates Way, Lake Worth FL LAKE WORTH, Florida Unite This company, Rick, is not good at what he does. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Inspections & Hazards: Prestige Inspections. Lake Worth, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instruments co, Inc Ricky Zhang, Henry Zhang Fake Chinese Violin Dealer Taixing City, Jiangsu Author: Crestwood, Kentucky On-Line Stores: Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instruments co, Inc Taixing City, , Jiangsu

Jul 22 2016
Michelle Cummings This lady is a total rip off, I did an intent to vacant thirty days prior to moving. She agreed it was okay. Months later I received a letter in the mail for apparently not paying any rent, so she says and damages to the property.  Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Michelle Cummings Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 22 2016
Call Creator Plus: Ryan Riley and Jake Walker Unauthorized charges, services not provided to satisfaction, no resolutions provided by management. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Call Creator Plus Internet

Jul 22 2016
Hoverboard360 Re-Call Scam now after Horrible Return Experience New York New York Let's work together Author: Levittown , Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Hoverboard360 Internet

Jul 22 2016
LDM Ashley Thomas Jacksonville Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: LDM Jacksonville, FL

Jul 22 2016
First Select Travel Susan and Xevier BEWARE! A corporate fax offered dream vacations at 4-star resorts not used by businesses. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Services: First Select Travel Internet

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine. ¬†Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ