Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Moving connection, Co First Call Movers, FL
There may be more reports for "Moving connection, Co First Call Movers, FL"
For more results perform a general search for "Moving connection, Co First Call Movers, FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Elk Mini Schnauzers Omar David Heartless Scammer Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Louis co, Minnesota Animal Services: Elk Mini Schnauzers Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 22 2017
new Amsterdam vanlines con artists queens New York Author: Carl junction, Missouri Moving Companies: new Amsterdam vanlines New York

Feb 22 2017
Two Guys and a Truck A&A Alliance Moving Inc Stolen/Lost Property New York New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck New York, New York

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
Revitalize face serum, eye cream and mosturizer Agree to 1 product and they send you 3! St. Petersburg, Fl Florida Author: vallejo, California Celebrities: Revitalize face serum Internet

Feb 22 2017
202-777-1100 Washington, DC Continuously call me after asking them to stop, demanding my name taken off their list. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Lake Worth, Florida Accounting: 202-777-1100 Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Public Moving And Storgage or Relocation services of America deceptive lying untrustworthy no morals thornton Illinois Author: lacey, Washington Moving Companies: Public Moving And Storgage thornton , Illinois

Feb 22 2017
Simmons First Bank Simmons BankSimmons Bank of Hot Springs Dishonest Simmons Bank Hot Springs Arkansas
Author: Bismarck , Arkansas Satellite Companies: Simmons First Bank Hot Springs , Arkansas

Feb 22 2017
trydermasoft, purecell eye cream,DYI beautyadored after paying by card for s/h..i had several call through day and night wanting me to pay $6.95s/h extra Nationwide Author: LUFKIN, Texas Skin Care: trydermasoft Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
HughesNet Satellite Internet no service, no connection Internet Author: Christmas Valley, Oregon Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Satellite Internet Internet

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
DermEssence SKINSERUM8778559902 877-8559902 FLFACECREM8554805023_ 855-480-5023 FL skincarenewoffer.com/offers/v6f/?AFID=600080&SID=6550&C1= Don't Order DermEssence face cream - RIP OFF Albany Georgia Author: Bloomington, Indiana Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Moving Stars, Inc. Plano TX Movers Unprofessional, careless and deceitful company that did not provide the service I paid them to complete Houston Texas
Author: DeSoto, Texas Moving Companies: Moving Stars, Inc. Houston, Texas

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Hobbies discounts Never sent product Internet Author: Co donegal, Alabama Art Galleries: Gillian devenney Internet

Feb 21 2017
Long Distance Movers Inc Frank Lucindo Eric White The ole bait and switch boca raton Florida Author: orange, California Moving & Storage: Long Distance Movers Inc boca raton, Florida

Feb 21 2017
The Neat Co. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19103 Non responsive and uncooperative Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Maywood, New Jersey Small Business Services: The Neat Co. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 21 2017
Legal Processing Calling every day about a civil lawsuit and to call them back Ohio Author: Eau Claire , Wisconsin Liars: Legal Processing

Feb 20 2017
ERC Setttlement Oppoetunity Jacksonville, Fl 32241 Nationwide Author: Austin , Texas Collection Agency's: ERC Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Mini Movers 757 Unprofessional& Dishonest Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Moving & Storage: Mini Movers 757 Virginia BeacH, Virginia

Feb 20 2017
Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen NATIONWIDE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: James Bachmann, Timothy Corcoran, Yvonne Curl, Kenneth Davis, Stephen Hirsch, Daniel Kelley, Diane Koken, Lydia Marshall, Terry McClure, Barry Nalebuff, Brent Porteus, Suku Radia, Steven Rasmussen, Steve Rasmussen, Stephen Rasmussen, Michael Toelle, Jeffrey Zellers, Sue Warren, Sparky Weilnau Columbus, Ohio
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen Columbus, OH,

Feb 20 2017
nevercoldcall.com FJR Advisors Inc ipad, cold calling, never cold call again, Real estate listings, cold calling scripts, cold calling tips, call blitz, effective cold calling, sales cold calling, phone number for nevercoldcall Dallas Texas Author: Enfield, Connecticut Sales People: nevercoldcall.com Internet