Your Search | mr smiley, orbit telecom. at&t

Jul 26 2014
SnarfDogZ SnarfDogZ T-shirts Purchased a t shrit. Have since been charged $7,000. They are using printful.com, shopify.com the neat company and many other to rip you off. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Orlando Florida Author: hoksett, New Hampshire Internet: SnarfDogZ Orlando, Florida

Jul 23 2014
John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. In fact, Mr. Brewington has a long history of his own legal problems, a criminal record and it appears he may be hiding from his creditors including the IRS. Chandler Arizona
Author: Tempe , Arizona Private Investigators: John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. Chandler, Arizona

Jul 22 2014
Fast business cash JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SCAM IT WILL NOT WORK.THEY WILL TRY T UP SELL AN A BUSINESS THAT FEELS WRONG WHEN YOU SHOULD GO TO A PHYSICAL BUILDING FOR A SMALL LOAN,,STAY AWAY I DON'T KNOW THE STATE Internet Author: san diego, California Loans: Fast business cash Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
IMA*TheSociety The Secret Society23550 Commerce Park Road, Suite 5000 Full names not given: Bill (seen everyday on TV)? Beachwood, Ohio and Dallas Texas Ohio & Dallas T Author: Woodstock, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: IMA*TheSociety Beachwood, Ohio

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Fraud: Med Laser Depot Jupiter, Florida

Jul 16 2014
T-mobile Mobile crooks Nationwide Author: Wellington, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
PropertyRoom.com This Police Auction website sold me a Blacklisted iPhone 4S. I found out when I took it to AT&T for activation. City of Industry California Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: PropertyRoom.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
T-mobile Forced us to change our phone number and then denied us etf reimbursment Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
southwest pool and spa repair las vegas nevada Jose T. Gonzalez southwest pool and spa repair las vegas review nevada Jose T. Gonzalez, SW pool and spa repair review las vegas (702) 307-5420 southwest pool and spa repair las vegas nevada Jose T. Gonzalez southwest pool and spa repair las vegas review nevada Jose T. Gonzalez, SW pool and spa repair review las vegas (702) 307-5420 las vegas NV las vegas NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: southwest pool and spa repair las vegas nevada Jose T. Gonzalez las vegas NV, Select State/Province

13, Report #1162084

Jul 15 2014
eeco mr clinton smith baited me to change my mind to attend mediation and then told me that i could not get a right to sue letter the respondent committed fraud by falsifying my records and the mediator realize he committed fraud and still told me my case was over and offered me some unemployment money as a trick.he knew i was ignorant to their mediation process he stole my rights, based on fraud and deception. please help me it was so wrong atlanta Georgia Author: Rome Ga., Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: eeco atlanta, Georgia

14, Report #1162060

Jul 15 2014
United Casualty Insurance of America Mr Buster Moore, was the agent . On 2/11/14, I reported a claimed to the insurance agents listed above about my loss of property that was damaged due by stormed occurred St Louis, MO Nationwide Author: St.Louis, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: United Casualty Insurance of America Nationwide

15, Report #1162049

Jul 15 2014
Loans of America 7-minute loans Mr. Shane/Shawn Williams also took $100.00 from a Green Dot money pak for a loan for $8000.00, but could not receive loan until I give them another Green Dot Money pak for $480.00, and will never, never return my $100.00 from the first money pak. Florida Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: Loans of America Internet

Jul 14 2014
*NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

17, Report #1161985

Jul 14 2014
kelli Parker /Methodist University BB&T company Sent a check to shop at local retailers as an at home job Fayetteville Internet/ North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: kelli Parker Internet

18, Report #1161952

Jul 14 2014
T-Mobile 13 years, NO NOTICE of NO service my area Nationwide Author: mcdonald, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

19, Report #1161920

Jul 14 2014
Cash Advantage America Mr. Jones scammed me out of $180, swore on their children's lives they were legit and I would not have to send anymore money after initial amount. My bank even called me! Ithica New York Author: Nazareth, Pennsylvania Liars: Cash Advantage America New York

Jul 14 2014
Carports.com d/b/a TNT Carports, CarportGallery.com, T-N-T Carports Inc Failure to schedule work after being paid down payment Mount Airy North Carolina Author: Monticello, Florida Building Services: Carports.com d/b/a TNT Carports Mount Airy, North Carolina

Jul 12 2014
plisco.com and Cristiana T. Watts Plisco told me I could get a great deal on a Danbe microwave if I went through Amazon and followed their directions. Internet Author: Morgantown, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: plisco.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Tina Irving Caledonian Iberian Conections Under Brough Bay Ltd. we commission Clickingz to design and build a web site. There are already substantial records about the company on Rip Off report but Mr. Hassen has recently contacted me with abusive and threatening emails. The matter of any unpaid bills, if they exist, should be made through the court, not through harassment. Clearwater, Florida Florida Author: Canillas de Albaida, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Tina Irving Internet

Jul 12 2014
T-mobile Provided inaccurate plan information and was unable to activate the device. I have proves. internet Author: College Point, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
USA Advantage Detroit Advantage New Orbit Funding Experience International USA Advantage - Failed to Issue Refund That Was Promised Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Dublin, Alabama Property Management: USA Advantage Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jul 11 2014
New Orbit Funding USA Advantage Detroit Advantage Experience International New Orbit Funding - Did Not Issue Me With Promised Refund Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Dublin, Alabama Property Management: New Orbit Funding Cheyenne, Wyoming