MR. ROOTER IN ELK GROVE, CALIFORNIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mr. Rooter in Elk Grove, California
There may be more specific results for "Mr. Rooter in Elk Grove, California"
For more specific results for "Mr. Rooter in Elk Grove, California"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Tax Group Center Lilly This company NEVER WILL RESOLVE ANY TAX ISSUE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, LIE, AND DECEPTIVE!!! Calabasas California Author: atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Hoverkicks The sneaker I bought only last one month the light started not working at first one shoes didn't charge at all when I first got it, than they replace it. But it still not working my kids doesn't even use no more since it doesn't woek at all so basically I gave money for a product that never work in the first place. Internet Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hoverkicks Internet

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Laid back loot Ordered 2 pairs of shoes back in April, sent email in June that shoes never arrived, Never heard back canada Internet Author: El Cajon, California Sporting Goods: Laid back loot Internet

Jul 26 2017
Estate Asset Management, LLC Gregory Joseph Smith and Deborah Kathleen Smith SEC filed against Gregory Smith in ponzi scheme regarding Rampart Funds to Seniors Winchester California Author: LaQuinta, California Investment Brokers: Estate Asset Management, LLC Winchester, California

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Colorado Home Advocacy Center Carolina Galang ,Gloria Anderson, Sergio Lawrence Completely tricked. I called them in need of saving my home, they convinced me that they could do the job .They had me fill out multiple paperwork's send multiple emails lots of documents stating information that they requested in order to submit to Banks to stop the foreclosure on my home. Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Loan Modification: Colorado Home Advocacy Center Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Minhas Corporation Joga Minhas Joga Minhas, Minhas Corporation California Corporation, Arco AMPM Fraudulent partnership, IRS Tax Fraud, Corporate Fraud ceres California Author: Ceres, California Unusual Rip-Off: Minhas Corporation Joga Minhas ceres, California

Jul 26 2017
National Student Loan Associates Informed me that after about 4 payments my loans would be forgiven. California Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Landmark Health Care in PO 77570 592 Sheppard Ave W Dowsnsview Ont Rip off, they say only pay for shipping to try a product. Internet Author: Molalla, Oregon Skin Care: Landmark Health Care Internet

Jul 26 2017
Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteenwife of Joel Osteen They advertise anti ageing cream, imply the time for trials is running out, charge for postage only 4.95 but, once you order sample, they begin you bill you. 84.00 and it is recurrent, one charge was 94.00. Nothing is said when you initially order that they will continue to send, no words that would indicate this. THhey lie wihen you call to cancel, imply it is cancelled and when you call back, your order had been put back in the computer again. So that the confirmation numbers have no meaning. THis is horrible for a ministers to be a part of this. Houston Texas or Fountain Valley, California, Sa Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2017
General Electric GE Brand new dishwasher - never used - motor fails and GE won't replace Costa Mesa CA
Why did they deny the claim? Author: Costa Mesa, California Appliances: General Electric Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Rewards Redemotion CONSTANT calls that wont stop! clearwater Florida Author: Yucca Valley, California Loans: Rewards Redemotion clearwater, Florida

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Allumiderm Maxbody, Lugtimelesskin. (These are the names charged on my Credit Card) Allumiderm made unauthorized charges on my credit card. Internet ( Nv is in credit card) Author: Ward, Arkansas Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 26 2017
Checkstand Program Convenience Store DistributionConvenience Store Brokers OVER 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CONVENIENCE STORE DISTRIBUTION Arizona Internet Author: California Small Business Services: Checkstand Program Internet

Jul 26 2017
Roy Carter Legal Service lawsuit forthcoming emails Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Roy Carter Legal Service Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Got All Auto Parts Inc.,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Fun Bike Center sold me a defective used Sea Doo, advertised as in great working condition San Diego California Author: winchester, California Boat Dealers: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Balboa Capital DO NOT use Balboa - if you do, you are a fool Irvine California Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Balboa Capital Irvine, California

Jul 26 2017
Simple Health Answer Pure CBD oil, Assure CBD oil Bill your CC forever CBD oil Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bakersfield, California Alternative Health: Simple Health Answer Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 26 2017
Canadian Online Pharmacy US Online Pharmacy scam, violate do-not-call, aggravating Unknown Internet Author: Menlo Park, California Pharmacies: Canadian Online Pharmacy Internet

Jul 26 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Bella Essemce Eye Cream Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum did not cancel order , put me on hold and ordered 4 more; did not receive, no bill until a pink notice Sherman Oaks Dr. California Author: Flynn, Texas Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Dr., California