Your Search | mrs fields cookies #50397

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 14 2016
Mrs. Asia USA beauty pageant Internet
Updates Author: San Deigo, California Beauty Pageants: Mrs. Asia USA beauty pageant Internet

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Mrs. Diane Lena Mrs. Chapman,Ryan Chapman I received a text from a lady named Kate Grang from care. She was texting me about a job offer for offer Internet
Author: New Haven, Connecticut Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mrs. Diane Lena Internet

Nov 02 2016
Fidelity BankPlt Mr.NNAMDI Okonkwo Managing Director tried to get me to become Mrs Theresa Davidson Beneficiary they wrote me a email on her behalf the Ref number :009570866/FBP/005 Internet Author: FALL RIVER, Massachusetts Banks: Fidelity BankPlt Internet

Nov 01 2016
Herrmann Brothers Enterprises Inc Failure to refund deposit Greenacres Florida Rebuttal to Mrs. Vassor's Report Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Home Improvements: Herrmann Brothers Enterprises Inc Greenacres, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Servpro Town and Country Mr. and Mrs. Randy Meacham Servpro Con Houston Texas Servpro town and country dishonest after all Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Servpro Town and Country Houston, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Mrs Money Makerrr Tiffany Lovely Flipping money 300 to 3000 legit, legal pay your light bill pay your rent Tennessee Tennessee
Author: Baltimore , Maryland Cash Services: Mrs Money Makerrr

Oct 11 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman Scam Oregon Nationwide Author: West linn, Oregon Franchises: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Sep 28 2016
Cheryl's Cookies DOUBLE CHARGE DEBIT CARD Westerville Nationwide Author: Rogersville, Alabama Bake Shops: Cheryl's Cookies Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Micheal Fields Boomer rented me an awful room, refused air conditioning & stole a single mother's car Las Vegas, NV Rio Flamingo Author: las vegas, Nevada Drunk Drivers: Micheal Fields

Sep 07 2016
Fidelity Bank Plc, Mr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Mrs. Esther Brown, Asije Raymond Fidelity Bank Plc, Managing Director Mr.Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Depositor Mrs Esther Brown, Dear My greatest kin. God Bless You. maikomelody45@gmail.com/ My dearest son, please try to contact the bank for fund. Lagos Nigeria Author: Phnom Penh, Colleges and Universities: Fidelity Bank Plc Internet

Sep 02 2016
Fields Data Recovery Data recovery scam St.Louis, MO Internet Author: Ballwin, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Fields Data Recovery Internet

Aug 31 2016
Credit Karma loans Brian Ashton,Megan Fields,David Matthews Requested we send Amazon cards to secure a 2,500.00 loan we sent 2 cards 179.00 and 197.00 Los Angeles California Author: Justice, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Credit Karma loans Los Angeles, California

Aug 30 2016
Credit Karma Loans Bryan Ashton, Megan Fields, David Matthewcredit.s@yahoo.com Credit Karma Loans will steal your money. Los Angeles California Author: Nottingham, Maryland Loans: Credit Karma Loans Los Angeles, California

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Stan Fields Dishonest inept or incapabale of repairing Apple Carplay Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Huntsville , Alabama

Aug 13 2016
Rent-A-Center MRS. Breach of Contract & Harrassment Randleman North Carolina Customer Service Author: Randleman, North Carolina Sales People: Rent-A-Center North Carolina

Aug 11 2016
FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH Lulu Mrs. Beware Fake Website BEIJING CH
Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH

Aug 10 2016
Lori Arnold larnold2491@gmail.com Mrs. Arnold Mrs. Lori HOUZZ SCAM - Beware of this woman!!! London, UK - Silver Spring, MD Internet Author: Columbia, Maryland Architects & Designers: Lori Arnold Internet

Jul 26 2016
Fields Infinity Buyer beware--Sold me a car with $2K in body damage represented in like new condition Glencoe Illinois Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Dealers: Fields Infinity Glencoe, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Mrs. Benita Grace Paul  Internet Author: Kampala , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Mrs. Benita Grace Paul Internet

Jul 21 2016
Lori Arnold Mrs Arnold / Mrs. Kate I received a phone text from 1 901 123 54227 saying that Mrs. Kate's friend, Lori Arnold needed someone to take care of her mother in law. The email address was included and she asked that I please email her regarding a job. Internet Author: Chester, New Jersey Dead Beat Customers: Lori Arnold Internet

Jul 19 2016
chapel ridge in jackson Mrs. Brister Well i stayed in chapel ridge for 2 years. jackson Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Attorneys General: chapel ridge in jackson jackson, Mississippi