Your Search | muhammad sarfraz ceo at smonte & enterprise mobility in united arab emirates
There may be more reports for "muhammad sarfraz ceo at smonte & enterprise mobility in united arab emirates"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "muhammad sarfraz ceo at smonte & enterprise mobility in united arab emirates"

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

Feb 06 2016
HD PROJECTOR WORLD JAMES I ORDER A PROJECTOR AND PAID FOR IT ON AUGUST 13, 2015 ORDER#11081501 $299.00 CALLED AT LEAST 50 TIMES WITH ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD. Internet Author: biloxi, Mississippi Television Parts & Services: HD PROJECTOR WORLD Internet

Feb 06 2016
unitedfr cash loans too good to be true Rolling Hills Kentucky Author: citrus heights, California Commerical Lending Firm: united cash loans Rolling Hills, Kentucky

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
AT&T AT&T wireless sold me a defective phone and refused to replace it. Demopolis, Alabama Nationwide Author: Gallion, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
Baumann, Gallus & Partners jean-marc baumann swiss accounts, they invested my money in very speculative areas and lost it all. I wanted moderate investments. they won't return my calls. Zurich switzerland Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Baumann, Gallus & Partners Zurich,

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
KEVIN GRAY ACTING PEOPLE'S ISA'S IN THE UK MARBELLA MALAGA Author: London, Investment Brokers: KEVIN GRAY Marbella,

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Radio-Code.com Steve riebman, [email protected], RC([email protected] I paid said company $28.99 for them to provide me a code to unlock my radio in my Mazda. The information they provided did not work and they will not respond to correct the problem. Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Auto Security: Radio-Code.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro, artisanalbistro.com, Shimon, Sarid Drory, sariddrory, Artisanal Restaurant Group Artisanal Bistro is a HORRIBLE French Restaurant in New York - BAD FOOD New York New York
Where? Author: New York, New York Restaurant Delivery Services: Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
AIDS RESOURCE CENTER ARCW Out for themselves, avoid at all contact! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: st francis, Wisconsin Clinics: AIDS RESOURCE CENTER Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 04 2016
LUXE Vacation Homes, Justin Steubs Worst rental company in the world! La Quinta California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Lodging: LUXE Vacation Homes La Quinta, California