Your Search | my access benefits,

Feb 11 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Idea Buyer committed to total satisfaction of their clients. Idea Buyer’s intellectual property development services developed to increase the probability of product recognition and acceptance in client's desired market.*UPDATE: Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 11 2016
Armstrong Steel Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer satisfaction commitment. The culture at Armstrong Steel revolves around quality and service. Ripoff Report Verifiers visited Armstrong's Corporate Headquarters and met with dozens of hardworking, dedicated quality minded employees. Customer testimonials consistently recognize Armstrong Steel as a reliable, trustworthy business to purchase from.*UPDATE: Armstrong Steel committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Armstrong Steel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Author: greenwood village, Colorado Manufacturers: Armstrong Steel Buildings TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Customer testimonials consistently recognize Armstrong Steel as a reliable, trustworthy business to purchase from. Greenwood Village, Colorado

Feb 11 2016
Frontline Mobility Premium PharmacueticalsVydox Billed my debit card never sent product Georgia Author: Ocala, Florida Pharmacies: Frontline Mobility Georgia

Feb 11 2016
Vote Exchange I paid them with my bank card which they withdrew and never recieved my votes Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Internet Services: Vote Exchange Internet

Feb 11 2016
Endurance Warranty Services I recently purchased a warranty from you Endurance on March 27, 2012. On April 27, 2012 I tried to go and have some vehicle repairs done on my car. Your company would not cover them and told me that t Internet, Illinois endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Internet

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions David Solomon, Joshua Russell Scammers, con artists Internet David Solomon in Costa Rica Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
Nameless LLC Marshall Saleman, Philip Robison, Daniel Lynn Robison, Robert Young, Mark Torok. Torok Law Firm. The Texas Note Company, LLC Real Estaste Scam, Sold my house in a manner that I did not want or know about. Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Real Estate Services: Nameless LLC Round Rock, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Finance Dept. Finance Dept is holding my money hostage Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAKE PLACID, Florida Accounting: Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Finance Dept. Internet

Feb 11 2016
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business
Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills, California

Feb 11 2016
Spodak Dental Group Delray Beach Dr. Patel My Brand new partials broke twice in 7 months Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Consumer Services: Spodak Dental Group Delray Beach Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
TopHatter Took my money and no items was shipped Florida Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Computer Manufactures: TopHatter Internet

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Online orders. Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Paul Mitchell Group Paul Mitchell Group Talent Managent Stole my Money, made promises for services that were not delivered it was actually a joke. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Geico Insurance Geico found out my son just got his license and added him to my policy tripling my premium Another Fine Example Of Parenting Here! Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Geico Insurance

Feb 10 2016
mediacube.co stole my money Internet Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: mediacube.co Internet

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
A&P Remodeling Nilo Acosta I got less than half my money's worth. Van Buren Arkansas Author: Hartford, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: A&P Remodeling Van Buren, Arkansas

Feb 10 2016
Author: Anna, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Tcp Logistics in benbrook ,Tx Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Eric Corl Idea Buyer Internet

Feb 10 2016
new jersey mens medical clinic i was told by my dr. that i may need a opr. to fix. prob. so i,am a little shook up paramus New Jersey Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Doctors: new jersey mens medical clinic paramus, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Fast Track Auto Carriers LLCAuto Transport Solutions TOTAL SCAM....CUSTOMER BEWARE!!! LIED TO ME FROM DAY 1 AND STOLE MY MONEY!!! Delray Beach Florida Author: Cookeville , Tennessee Shipping Companies: Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida