Your Search | my ez trim, raven media, fit fac (these are all one company) beware rip off utah
There may be more reports for "my ez trim, raven media, fit fac (these are all one company) beware rip off utah"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "my ez trim, raven media, fit fac (these are all one company) beware rip off utah"

May 30 2016
shadow hawk flashlights went to site to purchase one flashlight only after entering my debit card number when I entered the three code numbers on back they not only took the money off my card but also own their own chose to sell me a item I did not want and took the money out of my account san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: shadow hawk flashlights san diego, California

May 30 2016
Care.com I signed up specifically for their 1 month membership. It was clear by its name that it was for one month only - only now do I see that there was a tiny star, and under it in small light grey print it says that the subcription renews automatically.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Child Daycare: Care.com Internet

May 30 2016
Des Moines RV RVONE Des Moines RV has failed to get my title to my lien holder. Sent the title to Bank of America incorrectly Des Moines Iowa Author: Polk City, Iowa Employees: Des Moines RV Des Moines, Iowa

May 30 2016
Aarons Sales and Lease BEWARE! Camphill PA Author: Etters, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aarons Sales and Lease PA

May 30 2016
Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) A Company that deserves to be Shut Down because of its dishonest practices and thievery. Catsonsville Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) Maryland

May 30 2016
h r Cream hRCream Spanish fork, Utah I ordered online hr cream and another cream on the advertised free trial samples with shipping & handling of $4.95, no written terms of 14 days , no agreement that if it was not returned nor cancelled within 14 days, the full amount of $ 88 for the eye cream will be charged.  Santa ana Author: Buena park, California Adult Care Facilities: h r Cream Santa ana,

May 30 2016
LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Account closed, over charged, failed refunds Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Forest Falls, California Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Nationwide

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Roger Pelletier Painting AVOID THIS MENACE AT ALL COST! Topsham Maine Author: Brunswick, Maine Paint & Wallpaper: Roger Pelletier Painting Topsham, Maine

May 30 2016
myscore.com keeps charging my credit card online Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: myscore.com internet

May 30 2016
Al Pfaneuf Gracewood Enterprises Be warned, Rip Off Enterprises More Accurately Longwood Florida Author: Woodland, Washington Home Improvements: Al Pfaneuf Longwood, Florida

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
Flixmain Toke accessible amount of money out of my bank account. Now I cannot access their website. They will not answer their phone. Atlanta Georgia Author: Frankford, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: Flixmain Atlanta, Georgia

May 30 2016
Saivian Not able to get cash back NYC Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Unusual Rip-Off: Saivian Internet

May 30 2016
windows by tony Bobby Hunt, Tony Boshoven They are a rip off Bobbi never returns calls, Tony never showed up to put my windows in after they were bought. wyoming Michigan Author: Walker, Michigan Builders & Contractors: windows by tony wyoming, Michigan

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 30 2016
Cell Phone Traders Cell Phone Traders Offered over 300 for Laptop in great working condition and upon inspection offered $29.00 as a rip off scheme! Internet/ Reno Nevada
Author: old orchard beach, Maine Internet Fraud: Cell Phone Traders Maine

May 30 2016
Plaza Health, Volcan Health Praza Health Scam on free samples of Testropin & Maxtropin company said only pay shipping and received over $114 charge that is reoccurring monthly. When called to dispute they claimed that you have 14 days to return to get money back. Very deceptive!!! Also volcano health same scam!!!! Do not buy anything Testadrox, Megadrox, Postdrox Scottsdale Arizona Author: Killeen, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

May 30 2016
Adorna The company is misleading and they are a scam. They charged for shipping at $1.95, and they have charged $89.99 without my knowledge. I would never agree to pay that type of money for that small amount of fragrant cream. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Sacramento, California

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
Ibotta Ripped out of my earnings with no valid reason Denver Colorado Author: Oak Park, Illinois On-Line Stores: Ibotta Denver, Colorado

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
LILA NIKOLE Dishonest Company, Cheap material, Homemade looking swimwear, Rip off, Thieves Florida, Internet florida Author: New York Liars: LILA NIKOLE Internet

May 30 2016
Houston Wholesale refrigerators Texas Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Houston Wholesale refrigerators Texas

May 30 2016
Charlotte Lopez Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Charlotte Lopez, RIP OFF! Beverly Hills,Ca, , California
After 4 Years Star Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Breaks Her Silence And Speaks Out About Defamation Of Character Scam By ORLY The Matchmaker. Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Charlotte Lopez Beverly Hills,Ca,, California