Your Search | my info bill 1

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Sent ripoff scam requesting I pay 15.99 to relieve my award winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: Americus, Georgia Liars: Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Protex Contracting aka Gulf Coast Roofing Stay away; 1 man crew but will tell you different; did not pay bills on time San Antonio Texas Author: Saint Hediwg, Texas Builders & Contractors: Protex Contracting San Antonio, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Instaloan/Title max Took my money and closed down . Perry , Georgia Nationwide Author: Fort valley , Georgia Abusive Children: Loans: Instaloan/Title max Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Steve hawkins Dualbass42@gmail.com Threatening a warrant for a loan. I have never got a loan n my life. Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Banks: Steve hawkins Internet

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Rescores scout They are stealing $59.95 from my bank account every month. Utah Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Loan Brokers: Rescores scout Internet

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
gotpoetry.com stole my poetry , ripped me off of my work , caused me to lose future money , not sure Internet Author: winchester, Virginia Personal Services: gotpoetry.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
Pureline Ordered one & was sent a second which I did not request - #1 $79.95 & #2 - $84.95 Tampa Florida Author: Keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Spunky's Glass Pipes Scam, smoking, pipes, ignoring my efforts to contact, stole $99 Internet
Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: Spunky's Glass Pipes Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Future Fitness refusing to accept cancellation of my no-commitment contract Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Health Spas: Future Fitness Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Power home remodeling group Replaced roof and damaged my property Aston, pa Nationwide
Author: Aston, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Power home remodeling group Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Smart Tint Will Sharp Smart Tint, Inc.1001 Hawkins Ave #101Lake Grove, NY 11755 Phone: 866-986-9299Mmcleod@smarttint.com Smart Tint took my money and gave me a defective product Stoney Brook Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Mark muller Speedy cash lying about my payments Topeka Kansas Author: lecompton, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Mark muller lecompton, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Optimal Health Products Inc This company scamed me! They deducted $78 without my concent or approval of the transaction. I called the number to try and see if they could refung the amount withdrawn from my account, they lady didnt know how to help me properly. Savanna Georgia Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Sales People: Optimal Health Products Inc Savanna, Georgia