Premier

Your Search | my info bill 1

Jul 10 2014
ThinkCredit 1-800-975-6432 I did not order anything from Think Credit, but they billed me for Internet Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ThinkCredit Internet

Jul 10 2014
Patrick Fortney, Owner, Four Seasons Chimney Services Cashed my Check and Disappeared Without Completing Service Paid For Elmhurst Illinois
Author: Illinois Builders & Contractors: Patrick Fortney, Owner, Four Seasons Chimney Services Elmhurst, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
Recovery-Resources North Palm Beach, Florida? Kicked me out for refusing to try psycyiatric drugs as a lesson to the other clients on medication complience to make it my fault and not giving a refund. Psyciatric drugs have no medical value an West Palm Beach, Florida
Author: newyork, New York Civil Rights Violators: Recovery-Resources North Palm Beach, Florida? West Palm Beach, FL, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Ann George Pyschic Clairvoyant, AnnGeorge.com, Ann George Studios Ann George is has NO pyschic abilities--we had a total disconnected in my reading. None of her predictions came true Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Psychic: Ann George Pyschic Clairvoyant, AnnGeorge.com, Ann George Studios Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

Jul 10 2014
David Harkai And Katie Lambert Ripoff on eBay-Took my money and never delivered goods Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California E-trade: David Harkai And Katie Lambert Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR aka 1-800-IMSTUCK Scam Alert! Fraud stay away from CMTROADSIDESERVICE 800-567-7529,24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com AKA 1800-imstuck New york Nationwide Author: oklahoma city , Oklahoma Auto Towing: 24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
thedocumentdiva@icloud.com Creative Document & Web Designer Persia Santiagowww.persiasantiago.comwww.twitter.com/PersiaSantiago+1 (424) 253-4609 BEWARE SCAM thedocumentdiva@icloud.com Creative Document & Web Designer Persia Santiago Beverly Hills Internet Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Computer Graphics: thedocumentdiva@icloud.com Creative Document & Web Designer Internet

11, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Ramsy Truck Sales Inc They steal my truck Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Ramsy Truck Sales Inc Hialeah, Florida

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE DIDNT PAY FOR MY SERVICES MERRIMAC Wisconsin Author: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland Builders & Contractors: CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE MERRIMAC, Wisconsin

Jul 10 2014
total quality logistics tql ,we were late for 1 hrs get $1806 charge back, cincinnati Ohio Author: san gabirel, California Trucking Companies: total quality logistics cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
Department of Corrections probation office Brent Wood The Laws and charges have been served? 52 pages of Felony Crime charges were handed to my PO as served Friday the 20th Fairbanks Alaska
Author: fairbanks,ak, Alaska Criminal Justice System: Department of Corrections probation office Fairbanks, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLUTIONS unauthorized charge on my account! $32.92 Franklin Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLU TIONS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 10 2014
hornetwind THERMODYNE SYSTEMS Stalked ME on Youtube Had my Youtube account suspended for reviewing product internet
Author: Tucson, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: hornetwind Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 10 2014
trs recovery services walmart they will not let me cash my tax check nor refund anything cause they say i owe Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: trs recovery services Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 10 2014
it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 took 250 dollars to fix my computer and promised to refund 240 already paid. no contact for several days then they said they would return my call in 15 minutes at least 12 times. they never returned my calls. they bsaid they could only refund 500 so if i would send 260 more they would refund 500. i have asked several times for my money back and was told they would return my call, never happened. vancouver Washington Author: colleyville, Texas Computer Service & Repair: it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 vancouver, Washington

Jul 10 2014
Beware of Matched 4 Me Inc. matched4me.com Ivana Vitomir Fake Dating Service/ Escort agency / Stole My Money / Huge Rip Off Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Matched 4 Me Inc. 2 Bloor Street East, Ontario