Customer satisfaction commitment: My Lineage | Ripoff Report

Your Search: My Lineage, Inc
There may be more specific results for "My Lineage, Inc"
For more specific results for "My Lineage, Inc"
Showing 1-25 of 302,111 Found Reports For more specific results for "My Lineage, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Tunercult Did not send my items and ignored my emails Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: Tunercult Internet

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Beauty within Bulecil nutraactive Monthly charges to cc Provo Utah forgot number Author: Gillette, Wyoming Alternative Health: Beauty within Provo, Utah

Aug 22 2017
Payza want me to renew all my information before I can withdraw my funds. London United Kingdom Author: Ocala, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Payza Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Inc. I sent them payment for a list they claimed they have but they were not able to deliver it. Complete waste of time and lost money. New Jersey Internet Author: New york, New York Consumer Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Inc Internet

Aug 22 2017
Easypay finance Told me I was approved for a 90 day promotion and at the end of my 90 day added the interest from day 1. Internet
Author: Orange, New Jersey Accounting: Easypay finance Internet

Aug 22 2017
Route 136 Auto Body Weiss's Garage Inc. Auto Body Shop Garage Norwalk Connecticut Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Route 136 Auto Body Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 22 2017
protection Legal Group servicing Carly Hiqueros this company called and convince me to help me negotiate a loan and has been deducting almost $1200 per week from my accounts to an excrow fund.the company changes accounts manager almost every month. all attempts to reach them is unsucessful. i have been offered to pay less money by my debtors and cant reach anyone even to discuss the issue Internet Author: bronx, New York Loans: protection Legal Group servicing Internet

Aug 22 2017
ellysworld.com THEY HAVE TOOK MY MONEY AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NOT COMING UP Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DEION SANDERS THROWBACK JERSEY BUT THE TOOK THE MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY E-MAILS Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Mazhar B He was really rude and i still havent gotten my refund after 2 weeks he need to be fired how he talk to customers Des Plaines Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Des Plaines, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
PRECISION CONSULTING INC Wayne SCAM LEAD HPD VIOLATION REMOVAL New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: PRECISION CONSULTING INC

Aug 22 2017
Stern Recovery Services, Inc ,SRS, Called me asking for payment but refused to send me supporting documents for supposed debt. North Carolina Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Collection Agency's: Stern Recovery Services, Inc

Aug 22 2017
chfake.com I emailed with questions they responded promptly I sent my amazon card payment then the emails stopped and nothing was ever sent It's says china Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: chfake.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
JP Morgan Chase James Dimon Lost My Mortgage Pay Off Check. Washington DC Nationwide
Author: Washington DC, Delaware Banks: JP Morgan Chase Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
LunaLuxe Ripoff, auto charge my credit card, after supposed 14 day trial period. Wilmington DE Delaware Author: Dresser, Wisconsin Skin Care: LunaLuxe Internet

Aug 22 2017
Healthy vital pro cleanse Primera vital cleanse Stole money from my bank account; deceptive; fraudulent business; unprofessional customer service Phoenix, Az Arizona Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy vital pro cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2017
bella serata tied to Steph Curry's wife Charged my bank acct $89.95 & $84.95 after I order SAMPLE size only for $9.95 texas and florida Author: frisco, Texas Skin Care: bella serata Internet

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 22 2017
Elly's World I ordered two hair straighteners and as soon as I recieved the confirmation email, I tried to view my order and it says shop currently unavailable. Internet
Author: Sneads Ferry, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 22 2017
Vivint Solar Did not live up to contract stating they would remove my panels in 30 days Lehi Nationwide Author: North Babylon, New York Electrical Services: Vivint Solar Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
SUPREME VIEVA DERMA SUPREME DERMA This fraudulent company solicits TRIAL of face creme for $2.99. Got my debit card. Even though I phones to cancel twice, Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Woodland Hills, California Sales People: SUPREME VIEVA DERMA Del Ray Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Queenfy I order a frill cold shoulder button Denim dress, the order was paid in full and I never received the dress. They sent me a fake tracking number saying my dress was nit deliverable and to contact the post office for redelivery. Well the post office has no such package, nor is that a proper tracking number. I've tried for 5 days to reach them with no response. New York, but the number is from Colorado Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Clothing Stores: Queenfy Internet