Customer satisfaction commitment: My Lineage | Ripoff Report

Your Search | my lineage, inc

Sep 04 2015
TeCCon Inc Jim Grover Horrible Workmanship and Worst Horrible Customer Service Hickory North Carolina Author: Statesville, North Carolina TVs & VCRs: TeCCon Inc Hickory, North Carolina

Sep 04 2015
Mountain Stone Gravel, Inc / Michelle Brown, Shelly, Laurie, etc.. BEWARE Company does not pay for freight delivered Vero Beach Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Bad Check Writers: Mountain Stone Gravel, Inc Vero Beach, Florida

Sep 04 2015
netdirectales bought mobile phone w/answering machine online from them macine didn't have capability fo r message announcement. company sent rep0lacement,which also was faulty. kept ringing with noone there. a long story,by this time it was too late for ebay to refund my money[$23.45}i'm trying to contact the company to see if product had a warranty. no luck finding tem. Internet Author: cortland, New York Telephones: netdirectales Internet

Sep 04 2015
Ace praid cards, NETSPEND ,METABANK PREPAID CARDS Opened accounts with my stolen ID to cash 300,000.00 El Paso, Texas Nationwide Author: Chaparral , New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Ace NETSPEND METABANK PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Scuba Dive It, Kurt Schaefer TOOK MY MONEY TO BOOK CLASSES, BUT WHEN I ATTENDED MY FIRST CLASS THEY DISAPPEARED AND HAD ABANDONED THEIR OFFICE AND NO ONE ANSWERED PHONES. THEY SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESS AND NEVER BOTHERED TO REFUND ME. DO NOT PAY OR TRUST THESE PEOPLE AS THEY ARE STILL COLLECTING MONEY FROM THEIR SITE EVEN AFTER DISAPPEARING. Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Scuba Dive It, Kurt Schaefer Pompano Beach , Florida

Sep 04 2015
Mid America Self Storage #1 1st I had flood damage but was told after my payment was received. I went to empty my storage to only find out i had been robbed! File Police Report & was told i was the 9th break-in in. 4 months! Lebanon Internet Author: Camdenton, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Mid America Self Storage #1

Sep 04 2015
SoCal auto body Robbie Brand racing, Robbie Brand Kept my car outside for 18 months, took $2k deposit, never did job, damaged car Barstow California
Author: Manteca, California Body Work & Repair: SoCal auto body Barstow, California

Sep 04 2015
Best-Cast, Inc. and/or Zsombor Antal Designs Religious Discrimination! River Edge New Jersey Author: Phoenix, Arizona Jewelers: Best-Cast, Inc. River Edge, New Jersey

Sep 04 2015
Payers autosmotive after spending over 1000.00 my car to fix a.c my car is worst. I noticed engine light on owner told me not their fault tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Payers autosmotive tucson, Arizona

Sep 04 2015
Ace Kevin Weaver contacted work E-mail Threatened to co ntact employer , Threatened to wipe out my accounts @ the bank Author: Burbank, California Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Corp.

Sep 04 2015
Anytime fitness They charged my card after I cancelled DO NOT GO THERE Haines city Florida Author: Davenport, Florida Health Spas: Anytime fitness Haines city, Florida

Sep 04 2015
SystemsLogic Inc. Trusted Solutions SystemsLogic Inc. SuperiorQuality false invoice LOS Angeles California Author: New York Electronic Manufacturers: SystemsLogic Inc. LOS Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc. Kenny, James McGregor, Chelsy Vento, Jennifer Yates Stole my money and ran. Kenny uses a SIM card phone so you can't get a refund or contact him and his wife running a solicitation fraudulent fake company. They said they would enter you in a database that's available to NYC agents and then get you work ASAP. It was all a scam. They are professionals. They take your money and disappear. NYC New York
Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc. NYC, New York

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Ray laethem dealeship Charge for work on my car ,that did not need to do. Grosse Point Michigan Author: sterling hts, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ray laethem dealeship Grosse Point, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 04 2015
Mark Crump Randy White Attempt to hire 5 of my agents to work for him on a merchant campaign 816, S.Broadway, Los Angeles, california
Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Telemarketing Companies: Mark Crump Internet

Sep 04 2015
FixTronics Jon WARNING: scam man! Stole my Pioneer and my money!!!! Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: FixTronics Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
Robin Helmick Mary Thompson, Cash Advance Inc. Office of Joseph Brown, Financial Crime Enforcement Network They claim I owe to Cash Advance Inc $1169.91 and are issuing a Warrant for my arrest to collect this debt. I have nevr been to Cash Advance Inc. and do not owe this phonny deb. Los Angeles California Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Collection Agencies: Robin Helmick Los Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
convert2media convert 2 media mike Kerry they have riped my hard earned money ocoee Florida
Author: faisalabad, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: Advertising Agencies: convert2media 2910 Maguire Road, Suite 2010, Florida