Customer satisfaction commitment: My Lineage | Ripoff Report

Your Search | my lineage, inc

Apr 29 2016
Dish Network Inc. Syndicate of Thieves, Dish Network robs people and fails to stay consistent with educating their customers. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Dish Network Inc. Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
ACS Inc CashNet USA Threatening me with a lawsuit that I have to pay $776 or they will take me to court. Internet
Author: Aurora , Colorado Collection Agencies: ACS Inc Internet

Apr 29 2016
Assist 2 Sell Randy Bowman, Realator Randy Bowman, Realator allowed a potential buyer to enter house while my wife was in the shower. Seminole Florida Author: Largo, Florida Real Estate Services: Assist 2 Sell Largo, Florida

Apr 29 2016
VITA LUMINANCE REGENELIFT i order a free trial offer just pay postage. and after a week they chared my account twice a total of$190.52. i live on a fixed income cant afford this. when i called they told me they wouldnt refund my money. Internet Author: DESTREHAN, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: VITA LUMINANCE Internet

Apr 29 2016
Iceberg Cups Where are my Pink Yeti's Dallas Texas Author: Princeton , Louisiana Glass Companies: Iceberg Cups

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Vivalux Skin Care BelleVita Beautiful Face Willis Arnold LLC Bought product and returned it - they kept my money as well. Florida and Arizona Internet
Author: Mission Viejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Vivalux Skin Care Internet

Apr 29 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We are speaking to our experience. Author: Illinois Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Personal Trainers Inc., Sally by the Alley, Learning the Body Predator, Male Escort, Personal Trainer Franklin Internet Author: Franklin, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Personal Trainers Inc Internet

Apr 29 2016
TopResume.com Talent Inc. Con Artists in Disguise! Internet Author: Texas Employment Services: TopResume.com Internet

Apr 29 2016
Cash advance inc Arrest warrent, jail term, collection Washington dc Internet Author: JUNEAU, Alaska Cash Services: Cash advance inc Internet

Apr 29 2016
Davidson Invention Will not provide an receipt to what my $795 was used for. Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Davidson Invention

Apr 29 2016
NCPL Inc. Damaged our web page design when attempting to add a scroll bar to a company web page Campbell California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Websites: NCPL Inc. Internet

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 29 2016
ESO DISTRIBUTORS INC sold broken spark plug wires, will not respond to emails. Will not replace the broken wire Hialeah, Florida Internet
Author: pontiac, Illinois Auto Parts: ESO DISTRIBUTORS INC Internet

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Xlibris Publishing I have given them over $6,000 to publish my book and they keep giving me different people to service me and programs which seem legitemate but I have no proof them have fulfilled them. Bloomington IN. Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Xlibris Publishing Internet

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Payment Systems Corp MPRSC Took About $7000 from my account for doing nothing, equip. Was returned they never process any transactions. Los Angeles California Author: Pasadena, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2016
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Right Choice Pools executive team, employees, sub-contractors & vendors are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass' approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Right Choice Pools pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Don't believe anything Matt Barrass says Author: Florida Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. coral spring, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Conseco Life Took my money for 20 years and never raised my premium. Now raising it every time I Turn around its in defatlt.premium started at $93.00 for 20 years now over $200.00. Will not answer my requests for information. RIP OFFS BEWARE. Nationwide Author: Tierra Verde, Florida Health Insurance: Conseco Life Nationwide