Customer satisfaction commitment: My Lineage | Ripoff Report

Your Search | my lineage, inc

1, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

2, Report #1319546

Jul 29 2016
J.T. Bryant Inc. Took Money & Didn't Payoff Collector - Account still locked Roanoke Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: J.T. Bryant Inc. Roanoke, Texas

3, Report #1319542

Jul 29 2016
Columbia North high school I paid money to this company 5 yrs ago to retain my high school diploma. Internet Author: Bainbridge, Georgia Internet Fraud: Columbia North high school Internet

4, Report #1319540

Jul 29 2016
JDL HVAC services Misdiagnosed , pressured into being overcharged, sabotaging my unit Odenton Maryland Author: Columbia, Maryland Appliances: JDL HVAC services Maryland

5, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

6, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016
KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES THEIR MAINTENANCE STAFF ILLEGALLY CUT THE LOCK & REMOVED ITEMS FROM MY STORAGE UNIT ROELAND PARK Kansas
Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Realtors: KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES ROELAND PARK , Kansas

7, Report #1319510

Jul 28 2016
Suntrust Bank Suntrust Atm took $600 of my cash and didn't return until after 10 business days charlotte Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

8, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

9, Report #1319499

Jul 28 2016
Automotive Custom Group Inc Emmett McKinney Body Shop to Chop Shop clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Body Work & Repair: Automotive Custom Group Inc clearwater, Florida

10, Report #1319489

Jul 28 2016
Jonathan Reid family rights coalition Kept my husband from having to pay over 140,000.00 Gardens,california Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Family Services: Jonathan Reid family rights coalition Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi

13, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

Jul 28 2016
Greystone Finance Group Ryan Harris, Greystone Finance Group, Precise Investment Enterprises, Inc. LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMERS, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, STOLE MY MONEY, CON ARTISTS, FRAUDSTERS Beverly HIlls California
Giamatti. Author: La Puente, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

15, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

17, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

19, Report #1319460

Jul 28 2016
P.O.D.S. P.O.D.S Still has my home :( Canada Nationwide Author: Exhausted, Ontario Moving Companies: P.O.D.S. Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

22, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

23, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

24, Report #1319417

Jul 28 2016
SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SARL IAT PAYPAL They charged my bank account for $13.99 Internet Author: New York Internet Fraud: SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS Internet

25, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida