Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America
There may be more reports for "My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America"
For more results perform a general search for "My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
GLD*SVCGS.COM None California Author: Eastvale, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM California

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Novad Management Consulting, LLC (Reverse-Mortgage Servicer for HUD) Refused to let us payoff mortgage then sent people to trespass and harass us in an attempt to force us out of property. Nationwide Servicer for HUD reverse mortgages Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Loans: Novad Management Consulting, LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
Alegro Luxery Fashion in Vogue Alegro Luxery watch entered me as VIP member without my knowledge Seaford Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Alegro Luxery Internet

Feb 22 2017
Funni Electric Ltd. Lexmark Inkjet Printers Unreliable does not stand behind any of their products. Tokyo Japan Internet Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Funni Electric Ltd. Internet

Feb 22 2017
Tiko 3D Tiko - The Unibody 3D Printer Stole entire funding $199+ for 3D printer then didn't deliver for more than 2 years and asked for shipping fee of $55 and then walked away from their obligation Oshawa Ontario Author: Carlsbad, California Electronic Manufacturers: Tiko 3D Oshawa, Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Anthony Harris dishonest electrician. one of the worst Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electrical Services: anthony harris

Feb 22 2017
aslan realty Jeff Fetcher ***SCAM ALERT!*** Buyers and Sellers beware!!! Don't do business with these CROOKS at Aslan!  Sellers: They will lock you into a contract only to low-ball you the last minute of the option period.  Don't do business with them unless you want this to happen to you also! Austin TX Author: austin, Texas Investment Brokers: aslan realty

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
EasyKits.org The company promised to make me money and instead they stole MY money! Internet Author: Rose Hill, North Carolina Work at Home Business: EasyKits.org Internet

Feb 22 2017
SPS servicing and Wells Fargo Rob of my refund of my house when I sold it Nationwide Author: Pensacola , Florida Building Services: SPS servicing and Wells Fargo

Feb 22 2017
Sureway Capital Group Gutless Cowards Target Families In Need of Financial Help Internet Author: Palatine , Illinois Loans: Sureway Capital Group Internet

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Emergency Construction Repair Emergency Water Restoration Management of construction project Houston, Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Consumer Services: Emergency Construction Repair Lawndale, CA 90260, California

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Ford Credit Paid car off 100%, and they took 300 after that. Nationwide Author: Warren, Michigan Car Financing: Ford Credit Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Very Drone Reviews - Chargeback Fraud by Owners Josh Barth & Benjamin Bardy Very Drone Reviews - Josh Barth & Benjamin Bardy committed chargeback fraud of $1,900.00. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Cameras & Video: Very Drone Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Attorney John Carter He's threatening me and says he has put a warrant out for my arrest if I didn't pay the sum of money he says I owe. And he has also threatened me by saying he was gonna get the FBI involved He never gave an address Internet Author: Sherrodsville , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Attorney John Carter Internet

Feb 22 2017
420medications.net info@420medications.net cbd oil because i he said i need a medical card to purchase flowers, i have a card, but the oil would do in this instance since flowers can't be sent through the mail, then stole my credit card info and fraudulently used 591.00, filed a fraud complaint with my card company Internet Author: east orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: 420medications.net Internet

Allstar Asset Management False credit report and theft Clearwater Florida
Author: Port richey, Florida Realtors: Allstar Asset Management Clearwater, Florida

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
Renova Flooring Patrick Kovacs Beware of Renova Flooring & Patrick Kovacs Dallas Texas Author: Rowlett, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Renova Flooring Dallas, Texas