MY PERFECT CREDIT, 1ST CREDIT OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America
There may be more specific results for "My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America"
For more specific results for "My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Peak Communications acting on behalf of Windstream Communication, saying we can save $20 total scammers! Nationwide Author: WESLEY, Arkansas Internet Service Providers: Peak Communications Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 27 2017
Hopscotch Distribution, Inc. Contacted to be able to get my credit card debt paid off at a cheaper interest or no interest Tempe Arizona Author: Groesbeck, Texas Sales People: Hopscotch Distribution, Inc. Tempe, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
Alexi M. Rice, VP, Realty Services at PNC Financial Services Group Lies about having a degree from the University of Pittsburgh Bethel Park Pennsylvania
Author: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania Banks: Alexi M. Rice, VP, Realty Services at PNC Financial Services Group Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

Apr 27 2017
Southern sister designs I placed a order with them on April 8th and I have not received it and when I email them no one will reply to it I ordered two Confederate bikinis and my eyes I believe they're just a rip-off so take it for my experience don't order anything from them wha Georgia Georgia
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Liars: Southern sister designs Internet

Apr 27 2017
multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) i receive a call from a gentleman who said he represented bridgeston company in new york, demanding that i check my email to check their email sent back in december 2014. new york city Internet new yourk Author: athens , Tennessee Cash Services: multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) Internet

Apr 27 2017
NH Cash NH Cash.Com I had a loan for 200.00 a least I think it was it might have been 150.00 and they took my Disability check and did not have my permission.  Bedford NH Author: Coffeyville , Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: NH Cash Internet

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
MSA30X Scamming Theives Van Nuys California Author: Loganville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: MSA30X Van Nuys, California

Apr 27 2017
Marilyn Goldberg Museum Masters, Villa Marilyn, Tamara De Lempicka.. Beware Of Marilyn Goldberg and doing business with her Watermil. Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Art Galleries: Marilyn Goldberg Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Quality Inn Pecos, Texas- Juan Gonzales Ladies and gentlemen hold onto your credit card because it will be taken for a ride! Pecos Texas Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn Pecos, TX- Juan Lopez Pecos, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Logan Scott - Representative Threaten me about a debt from 15 years ago that I never had. Told me they would be seeing me in court and my wages will be garnished. Lombard Illinois Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agency's: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 27 2017
Birch Gold, Phillip patrick, john honig, david winter Bait and switch, I agreed to a commission on one product , they came back at the closing and sold me on another product with a much higher commission and didn't tell me. After the deal, my 50,000$ investment was worth about half after their fees and commissions . Burbank California Author: Other Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Perfect skin Serum Secret Serum Total Scam Author: Wesley Chapel , Florida Skin Care: Perfect skin Serum

Apr 27 2017
Aragon Agency Inc Invalid collections and hitting my credit report!! Scam! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Aragon Agency Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 27 2017
cumberland county cys cys took child an everything was found unfounded an now had a meeting today an they are trying to have my child adopted out to her sisters dad carlsile Pennsylvania Author: mount holly springs, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: cumberland county cys carlsile, Pennsylvania

Apr 27 2017
Lake Tropicana Apartments I lived @ Lake Tropicana Apartments with my Golden Retriever for about 8 months from 1994 to 1995 & I just read online that this building was/is inundated with Asbestos. Not only did my dog have to be out to sleep with lung cancer in 1996, but I now have Asthma/COPD because of the Asbestos issue. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elmira, Oregon Disability Services: Lake Tropicana Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
myavangate.com Unauthorized Charge. I have never ordered any software for my computer. Redwood City California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: myavangate.com Redwood City, California

Apr 27 2017
Debbie Nap She Ripped my off on my phone bill and sold me a dog with a stone in her bladder that had to be removed. She clams all her dogs are healthy Not so! Hickory Cornors Michigan Author: Haines City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Debbie Nap Hickory Cornors, Michigan

Apr 27 2017
Credit Connections Auto Sales-west York , pa Sold me a over priced car that they new had a bad motor. West York pennsylvania Author: Spring grove, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Credit Connections Auto Sales-west York , pa

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Berkeley Trace Apartments Beware of Berkeley Trace Apartments in Bensalem Pennsylvania 19020 ,Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Property Management: Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Apr 27 2017
Apache Homes and transport Apache homes crooks and con artists and bunch of drug addicts savanna Oklahoma Author: savanna, Oklahoma Mobile Home Parks: Trailer Parks: Apache Homes and transport savanna , Oklahoma

Apr 27 2017
Supremeplay.com Any site that is NV Caracao is the sister sites all do the same thing Ripped off only paid 20% of winnings. Even completed playthrough and had almost 1000 more dollars extra that couldn't be refunded to ensure I get my $1000 from 100 deposit. Curacao Internet
Author: Corydon, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Supremeplay.com Internet