Your Search | my perfect credit, ccc

Jan 23 2017
Twolive Customs LLC Ordered Shoes On-Line, Charged My Card, Never Delivered Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Specialty Stores: Twolive Customs LLC Internet

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Advertisemycar.net Took my money, placed the Ddecal on my car. Called several times to The so called advertiser and they knew nothing about the Add Campaign. Utah Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Advertisemycar.net Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Capital One N. A. Violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act Eagan minnesota Author: Sunrise, Florida Loans: Capital One N. A. Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Never received my order or a return email. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, NV, Nevada Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Light in the Box Mini in the Box Cheated me out of my money and not sent goods Hong Kong Hong Kong Author: BANGOR, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Light in the Box Hong Kong,

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
EYEnoir SKINNoir cs@tryskinnoir.com Scam - Once they have your credit card No. they charge $90 per product. Fountain Valley California Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina TV Advertisements: EYEnoir Fountain Valley, California

Jan 23 2017
Great Call/Jitterbug Jitterbug free my a** san diego CA Nationwide Author: gates, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Great Call/Jitterbug Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Troy Davis Truck Sales Waiting for my refund of $32,500 after a year!!! Bad Communication and Empty Promises from Owner Eastland Texas Author: Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Davis Truck Sales Eastland, Texas

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Jack Weintraub Ripped me off for my boat Nationwide Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Liars: Jack Weintraub Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Everything Birdie Carol Wilson Paid for my order ,she rips you off and doesnt mail your order.Wont deal with you! Willow Springs North Carolina Author: Stanchfield, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Everything Birdie Willow Springs, North Carolina

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Skin Opulent EyeOpulent-SkinOpulent/ Ms Holland Credit Card Fraud 11037 Warner Ave, Ste 345,Fountain Valley CA92708 Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Attorney Generals: Skin Opulent Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
Lux style International I viewed the website for the Blackhead remover. I didn't order, I just left the website. I then received an email saying my order had been sent. I am now receiviing emails threatening to take me to collection agency 5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Timaru, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style International 5100 Odense C,

Jan 22 2017
Valerie Koski, William Koski, Haven Haven Center Counseling, managed by Koskis, owe me $4000.00 for my services. North Branch Minnesota Author: Hugo, Minnesota Personal Services: Valerie Koski, William Koski, Haven