Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, 1st Credit Of America
There may be more reports for "My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, 1st Credit Of America"
For more results perform a general search for "My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, 1st Credit Of America"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
PayPal and Synchrony Bank PayPal actually Synchrony Bank fraudulent advertisement Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet

Feb 20 2017
PD Mobility AG Greenville SC They continue to take money from my checking account and I have no idea how to contact them Nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Loans: PD Mobility Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Martin Enterprises of the Carolinas AVOID MARTIN ENTERPRISES OF THE CAROLINAS INC Gastonia North Carolina Author: beloit, Wisconsin Trucking Companies: Martin Enterprises of the Carolinas Gastonia, North Carolina

Feb 20 2017
Urbandrones Almost 5 months of waiting and being pushed over with false dates of deliivery. Only to be refunded FINALLY coral springs Florida Author: gonzales, California Cameras & Video: Urbandrone coral springs, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Muhaisen & Muhaisen, LLC Attorneys At Law Jihad Muhaisen, J.F. Muhaisen Jihad Muhaisen, attorney, has scammed many of his own clients Denver Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Lawyers: Muhaisen & Muhaisen, LLC Attorneys At Law Denver, Colorado

Feb 20 2017
Gary Spatz - the Playground Playground acting school The Playground Should be called the PREY ground and Spatz should be ashamed of himself/ jailed century city California Author: beverly hills, California Con Artists: Gary Spatz - the Playground century city, California

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 20 2017
Montana Capital title and car loans Took my car after non payment Los Angeles California Author: Pico Rivera , California Auto & Truck Rental: Montana Capital title and car loans California

Feb 20 2017
Credit Control LLC Scam to obtain electronic authorization for payment on a fake account Hazelwood Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Credit Control LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Feb 19 2017
The Remodel Pro Mike Breaux, The Remodel Pro 87 year old Parkinson's victim of crooked contractor Baytown Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro Baytown, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 19 2017
Slim Panties I had ordered the product in Nov of 2016, never got it. Reported it and they said there is nothing they can do once it leaves the warehouse. So I am out $22. Orlando Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Slim Panties Internet

Feb 19 2017
Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Scammed me out of buying a yorkie puppy. Houston, Texas Internet Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Attorney Generals: Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
Abdul aziz Junk king of California Los Angeles , California Wwwjunkking.com Author: La, California Adoption Agencies: Amad --Abdul aziz Junk king Los Angeles, California

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 19 2017
Comenity Bank Woman WithinRoman'sBrylane I hate harassment tactics Nationwide Author: Mountain Grove, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Glenn Francis Larceny, Fraud, Lying Theft of Money Joshua Tree, Los Angeles California
Author: Mckinleyville, California Financial Services: Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Joshua Tree, California

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
Indiegogo Generosity Generosity charged a donation but withheld releasing funds to the charity Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Indiegogo Internet

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Hydramatrix MD SkinhydrateDermanue THEY TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION ! SCAM emeryville California Author: Laurel, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hydramatrix MD emeryville, California

Feb 19 2017
Skin Endear ICF or Skin Remake I ordered a free sample . Just to pay for shipping and handling on Feb 5 2017. On Feb 19,2017 they tookout $174.90 out of my account Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Endear Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Paychek Plus Elite SCAM! LIARS! RUN! Jacksonville Florida Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paychek Plus Elite Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Derma/devine Charges my account without permission after a free trial Las Vegas Internet Author: Citrus springs, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Derma/devine Internet