MY PERFECT CREDIT, CLEAR CREDIT, FIRST CREDIT OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, First Credit Of America
There may be more specific results for "My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, First Credit Of America"
For more specific results for "My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, First Credit Of America"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Ally financial Gave me a 30 day late payment. One day before i had a trade in pay them 36, 000 dropped my score almost 84 points. I even let them know the dealership would be paying them off. Have contacted for removal will not give me a time of day Nationwide Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial

May 29 2017
PAYZA Payza put my account on hold when they asking me for passport , bank statements and photo for me holding my passport and i did it but they still didn't open my account Internet
Author: Duluth, Georgia Financial Services: PAYZA Internet

May 29 2017
Conch On Inn Motel Charged Us For Entire Week Instead of Keeping Just the Deposit Tavernier, Florida Author: Deland, Florida Motels: Conch On Inn Motel Tavernier,, Florida

May 29 2017
Dorchester Law Center Joshua Williams, Ed Lopez, Leon Scammed me with promises of processing a loan modification per FHA guidelines to reduce my mortgage and make it affordable to my present income. Sherman Oaks California Author: Stuyvesant, New York Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

May 29 2017
PK management Siena village 2000 bishops Rd, smithtown new york misappropriation of HUD funding, seniors homeless, abuse of seniors leaving them homeless and threathening them. Retaliation if you express abuse subsequent denied housing after 4 years of waiting Smithtown New York Author: Selden, New York Work Place Bullies: PK management Smithtown ny, New York

May 29 2017
Directv, First Choice Communications, AT&T Misleading Companies trying to get consumers to by a product & then not fulfill their promise Nationwide Nationwide Author: Vacaville, California Satellite Companies: Directv, First Choice Communications, AT&T Nationwide

May 29 2017
Changing Places LLC Kelly McNair Goranson Worst Company EVER!!! Working With Kelly McNair Goranson was the worst decision of my life. houston Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Nursing Homes: Changing Places LLC Internet

May 29 2017
Funding Corp aka Amerivest Capital aka Stan Edwards STAN EDWARDS aka funding Corp, Amerivest ,Renaldo Smith is another name possibly using? DON'T GIVE STAN EDWARDS AKA Renaldo Smith or whom ever he is pretenting to be for that day ONE Dime of your money! He will steal it and not give you ANYTHING promised! He took almost $10k from us! Chicago Illinois Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Business Consulting: Financial Services: Funding Corp aka Amerivest Capital aka Stan Edwards Nationwide

May 29 2017
EZ Moving Van Lines Absolutely don't use this company, they will cheat you. My estimate almost tripled upon actual move. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: EZ Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
Kreative, Inc LLC When my gut told me differently, I was sweet-talked to stay with them. Call it buyer's remorse. Redmond Washington Author: Greeley, Colorado On-Line Stores: Kreative, Inc LLC Redmond, Washington

May 29 2017
Highlands Handy Services John LeBois Only completed 2/3's of work contracted for, of that not good. Now need to hire Electricrician and another Contractor to finish or repair his work or what he was paid for but failed to do. Promised he would finish to our approval and needed the rest of the money for family member but then never showed back to finsih became unresponsive. Littleton Colorado Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Highlands Handy Services Nationwide

May 29 2017
excelcapitallending.com Shane Gregory excel capital lending excel capital lending kingston, ontario Internet Author: lery, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: excelcapitallending.com Shane Gregory Internet

Spectrum double charge of a premium subscription Winston Salem NC
Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Cable Companies: Spectrum Nationwide

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2017
Pure cbd tincture securedonlinepurchase.com I ordered a free trial with $5.95 shipping to get my card number. After placing the order a page came up saying I ordered $79 worth of product to continue every month until canciled. They had no contact info to cancile. I searched the web and found a number and called to cancel but they refused to cancel without an order number which was never provided to me. Los Vegas? Internet Author: Penrose, Colorado Questionable Activities: Pure cbd tincture Internet

May 29 2017
America Vacations , My sunny vacation, Vacation activation False sale of all-inclusive 5day/ 4 night vacation package, invalid links and numerous aliases Internet Author: South Plainfield, New Jersey Resorts: America Vacations Internet

May 29 2017
Luxurious Skin LUXURIOUS SKIN IS A RIPOFF! FREE TRIAL TO THEM MEANS SCAMMING YOU OUT OF $90+!!!! Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Luxurious Skin Nationwide

May 29 2017
American finance lenders AFL BAIT AND SWITCH! Fraud! Irvine California Author: Rancho cucamonga, California Credit & Debt Services: American finance lenders Irvine , California

May 29 2017
Claude Johnson Took my money and never provided mechandise admin@guitar-control.com Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Operas & Symphonies: Claude Johnson Internet

May 29 2017
Schlepper's Moving and Storage Shorted me 10 large boxes of my belongings, then wouldn't return or answer my calls New York and Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Schlepper's Moving and Storage Nationwide

May 29 2017
Mountain america federal credit union From patrick sanders Wal mart scam. Send money to person named below. Corey smith. 3808 old jacksboro hwy. Wichita Falls,Texas Author: Santo, Texas Customer: Mountain america federal credit union Texas

May 29 2017
Atty Neil Scwartz Officer Joseph Brown emailing me saying I owe money for an unpaid pay day loan Los Angeles Internet This is not my business Author: Topton, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Atty Neil Scwartz Internet

May 29 2017
Rodeo Drive Plastic Sergury Ruined my girlfriends nose Beverly Hills California Author: los angeles, California Attorneys General: Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills, California

May 29 2017
First Premier Bank /credi card Signup fee for credit card. activation fee. Credit Card is not accepted anywhere. sioux falls, sd south dakota Author: maryville, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: First Premier Bank /credi card sioux falls, nd,

May 29 2017
Xtream diesel llc Michael Thomas Totally ripped us off and lied like a pro to our face about parts ripped off of the truck and the sorry most unprofessional mechanical work ever performed Ocala FLORIDA Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Mechanics: Xtream diesel llc Internet