Your Search | my whitening, whitening brites

May 31 2016
Charly Charles Fitch Seller Critic, ebay is a joke charly charles fitch threatend my channel and safety and stoled jasson's youtube identity Canton Michigan Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Racists: Charly Charles Fitch Internet

May 31 2016
Sitemile.com, Andrei Dragos Saioc Andrei Dragos Charged over $300 for 12 clone scripts, including Fiverr and TaskRabbit clones. None work but Andrei refuses to refund my money Europe, near the city of Bucharest Internet Too bad some of the comments here are fake Author: manhattan, New York Computer Software: Sitemile.com, Andrei Dragos Saioc Internet

May 31 2016
Larry Hoffman 1stackablechairs.com1allchairs.comThe chair company Rip off at its best!!! Larry has been promising me since January my chairs are on their way!  Culver city California Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Attorneys General: Larry Hoffman California

May 31 2016
Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner In my opinion Bought A Car At Car Castle That Threw Me Down In The Financial Dungeon ORLANDO Florida Author: Lynn, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner ORLANDO, Florida

May 31 2016
OutEdge Power Products New Orleans Import company They took my $569.00 over two month ago and never shipped me my item. Scam Alert! New Orleans Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: OutEdge Power Products Internet

6, Report #520776

May 31 2016
The Airline Academy Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with. The Airline Academy’s goal is to prepare each graduate with the competitive edge to 1) Obtain an interview 2) Be hired 3) Pass the airlines in-house training, and 4) Obtain upward mobility.*UPDATE: The Airline Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Airline Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Same Story, Different Decade!! Author: , Nationwide Airline Personnel: Trade Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Daytona Beach, Florida

May 31 2016
Match.com Match.com will refund my $275 after cancellation Internet Author: Inverness, Florida Adult Web Site: Match.com Internet

May 31 2016
King Kurb Ruined my asphalt driveway brownstown Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Builders & Contractors: King Kurb brownstown, Michigan

May 31 2016
1959 Tampa Hair MD Dr Bassin Don't lie to me and then keep my money Tampa Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Adoption Agencies: Tampa Hair MD Dr Bassin

May 31 2016
auto house of salisbury north carolina They sold me a car on 05-16-16 and i have had to take back to be fixed three times they will not take it back and i donot know what to do . salisbury North Carolina my car Author: salisbury, North Carolina Auto Dealers: auto house of salisbury nc salisbury, North Carolina

May 31 2016
Tucker, Albin and Associates, Kate Thompson, Committed Fraud by sending a draft to my bank account without my knowledge or permission. I actually didn't even know their name, except a person named Kate Thompson, who had tried to get me to agree to a settlement which I told her I was sending the merchandise back, and didn't agree to settle.  Richardson, Texas. Texas Question for you... Author: Dallas, , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tucker, Albin and Associates Richardson,, Texas

May 31 2016
Jewelry Design Concepts Not sure, the agent I spoke to said, they have 100 stores that sell jewelry, clothes, etc Shelby(0207 ID #), the agent I spoke to said, I had free gift, a necklace, also $1000 in grocery coupons, that you can only apply $1 -$7 at a time, she asked which Debit/Credit card I want to use, I didn't want to use my cards Melbourne Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Jewelry Design Concepts Melbourne, Florida

May 31 2016
virventures virventures.com ebay seller / marketplace ripoff Unethical, liar, wasted my time! Internet Author: Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: virventures Internet

May 31 2016
Clara Pucci Jewlry This company THREATENED TO COME TO MY HOUSE!! Los Angeles California Author: Cameron, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: Clara Pucci Jewlry California

May 31 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered cup handles and straws on March 28 2016. $42.95 was put on my charge card.. i have tried to get ahold of them and no response. DALLAS Texas Author: Patoka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Iceberg Cups DALLAS, Texas

May 31 2016
Q Link wireless Withdrew money from my government debit card, Davi Florida Author: Logansport, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Ronald Wessell Logansport, Indiana

May 31 2016
Giddy-up Swings n things Do not purchase from this company. removed money from my paypal and never received product Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Landscaping: Giddy-up Swings n things Internet

May 31 2016
First Data FGDL/ National Merchant Services Promised to buy out my other comapany. That I would not recieve any bills till I used the company.  Coral Springs Flordia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data FGDL/ NMS Nationwide

May 31 2016
Ability Recovery Services - Dawn Ramsey Discussed my account without verifying my identity, refused to sent an itemized bill, hung up after yelling at me refusing to help me anymore. Moosic Pennsylvania Wrong link to conversation Author: Madison, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Ability Recovery Services Moosic, Pennsylvania

Sky Marketing Chris Long Scammed me out of my pay Nashville Tennessee
Author: Detroit, Michigan Advertising Agencies: Sky Marketing Nashville, Tennessee

May 31 2016
INHERENT BEAUTY ABQ SUPREME Scammed my account by the add that said it would cost 4.95 and then charged $89.85. Santa Ana, Ca. Santa Ana,Ca. Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: INHERENT BEAUTY Internet

May 31 2016
Defend My Device Fraudulent bank draft Wilmington Delaware Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Defend My Device Wilmington, Delaware

May 31 2016
GMC Group, LLC I turned in my router to the Time Warner 3268 Highland Ave., Cincinnati location and was told that it was not necessary for me to do anything else.  Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Services: GMC Group, LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

May 31 2016
ic freeshipping $12.96 was charged to my visa without my permission Author: Skowhegan, Maine Credit & Debt Services: ic freeshipping Maine

May 31 2016
Infinity Garcinia Never got a way to cancel this product, now they are charging my credit card Santa Ana CA Author: Bridgman, Michigan Alternative Health: Infinity Garcinia Nationwide