Your Search | my whitening, whitening brites

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 05 2016
Allen Contracting , Jeff Sciarro , I paid Jeffrey Sciarro $2300 to put new flashing around my chimney which he did not do. He went up and smeared roof tar around. Beaver Falls Pennsylvania Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Allen Contracting ( Jeff Sciarro ) Beaver Falls , Pennsylvania

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
Quick Pick LockSmith 8883000605 Came out to open locked door ... they damaged my whole door frame Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: Quick Pick LockSmith 8883000605 Internet

May 05 2016
Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 They did not keep parts removed as required by state law. They did a terrible job of aligning my front bumper hood headlight and fender and grill. Clarkston Michigan Author: Davisburg, Michigan Body Work & Repair: Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 Clarkston, Michigan

May 05 2016
Upscale Fashions I ordered a jogging suit for $58 on March 7 which the company took money out my account. Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Upscale Fashions Internet

May 05 2016
lidocaineonline.co.uk benzocaineuk.co.uklidocaineonline.co.uk procaineuk.co.ukbenzocaineuk.co.ukprocaineuk.co.uk Product I bought from LIDOCAINEONLINE.CO.UK GOT SEIZED BY U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICE! Police came to my house UK Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: lidocaineonline.co.uk Internet

May 05 2016
pof.com match.com / IAC/InterActiveCorp pof.com debti my deleted account for $38.70. Offers no refund. New York, NY Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Web Site: pof.com Internet

May 05 2016
Sling TV Will not allow me to cancel my account Internet Author: ALBANY, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Internet

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Mac Churchill Acura They intimidated my wife and made her feel threatened Ft Worth Tx Prudence Author: Venus , Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura

May 04 2016
Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Performed a procedure to my tooth that would not have worked anyway because my tooth was cracked Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Jacksonville, Florida

May 04 2016
tryhydrolyze how are they able to get my banking details i keep changing my account details and they are still able to get it Nationwide Author: consitution hill, Cross-Border Scams: tryhydrolyze Nationwide

May 04 2016
Beechtree Community Association fails to take responsibility for dead tree owned by HOA that I previously warned would fall and eventually caused over 1k in property damage to my home Upper Malboro Maryland
Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Home Owner Associations: Beechtree Community Association Upper Malboro, Maryland

May 04 2016
Avobuy Avobuy took my money for pre-order, but did not send goods OR refund Los Angeles Internet Author: Fallbrook , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Avobuy Internet

May 04 2016
Larry Hourd Sent a letter stating I won 2,000,000 and had to send 12.99 to him to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas
Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona

May 04 2016
Alana Sky Boutique Store Envy Confirmed order charged my account 1yr later still no merchandise no response to emails requesting my refund Detroit Internet Author: Bellwood, Illinois Clothing Stores: Alana Sky Boutique Nationwide

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Raquel Silva law davis i want my money back! davis California FAKE PERSON AND FALSE REPORT - RIPOFF REPORT NEEDS TO REMOVE THIS! Author: davis, California Legal Services: Raquel Silva law davis, California