Your Search | my world of benefits, trust benefits, world benefits

Aug 30 2014
metro mobile auto repair tim I asked him to change out the crankshaft sensor. he lied and say theres no error code on his diagnostic machine - he took 7 days, he took all my money $345.00 , he walked away from the job - he demanded $500 more to drop the tranny in order to gain access to the bolt he broke using the wrong tool - i am still without a car - Avondale Internet
Author: queen creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: metro mobile auto repair Internet

Aug 30 2014
Sears Sears cancelled my on-line order then increased the price by 100% within two weeks. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: Sears Internet

Aug 30 2014
Customer Support Miami, Florida I called three times and got the same man, different name. Alonzo aka Michael. My card has been charged twice since 8/11. They will charge you again. Said the company name was Fraud, credit card, $49.50 scam, charge, raspberry, weight loss Miami Florida Author: SD, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer Support Miami, FL Miami , Florida

Aug 30 2014
NutraShift & Skinny Camp Committed fraud and felony by charging my card and selling my card info to others. Anderson Indiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: NutraShift Anderson, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
ultimate unity Urban Development Solutions I gave in to this young man's sob story and ordered Readers' Digest for $120 on 3/26/14. They cashed my check, but as of 8/30/14, still no magazine! Michigan City Indiana Author: EUGENE, Oregon Door to Door Sales: ultimate unity Michigan City, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
BETUS They refuse to return my money on the claim that I accepted a bonus which obligates me to play at least another $5000 of wagering otherwise they are not obligated to return. i was unaware that the bonus were given to me under these circumstances.. Otherwise I'd not agree to it in first place. This system is designed to force clients to lose completely without chance to return their money if they want out. I don't know Internet Author: Beaverton, Oregon Off-shore Gambling: BETUS Internet

Aug 30 2014
BROOKE HUGE LETDOWN... FAKE PICS!! This girl is NOTHING like the pics.. she is on the chubby side, and is not attactive at all.. not the ugliest girl in the world but, not pretty either.. She is all about the upcharge, and to be honest, I didn't even feel comfortable getting a massage from her, let alone anything else.. She also smelled a little ripe.. and it was just an awkward, uncomfortable experience all around.. She's fairly nice I guess, but, that is about all I can say about her that is positive.. She's not even that nice.. kinda pushy about the upgrades.. but, eventually realized I really wasn't interested so let it go.. and gave me a hum drum quick rubdown, not a real massage in any sense of the word.. Do yourself a favor.. JUST DON'T DO IT.. It ain't the real deal.. I'm just too nice and I paid her anyways and was miserable the entire time.. Don't make the same mistake I did.. You've been warned !! Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Massage Parlor: BROOKE Internet

Aug 30 2014
NetSpend Ace Elite CardNetSpend.com Placed a Hold on the Money in my Card without Cause and Refuses to Lift the Hold Austin Texas Author: Plano, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Aug 30 2014
ryan serpa ryan serpa the manager scam me out of my $350 deposit to move my car from new york to florida he never got a driver to pick my car be careful with this company. boca ratón Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: ryan serpa boca ratón, Florida

Aug 30 2014
ScoreSense, One Technologies LP 4447 refused to refund my money, lied to, said I had access for trial membership 7 days, charged after only 6 days Dallas Texas Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas , Texas

Aug 30 2014
SpotFN SpotFN froze my account claiming all of a sudden that my email is not registered with them.No response from continued voice or emails.Also close to $10,000.00 taken from my account that I found out was not from the autotrade.I need the account to pay bills and refund. London United Kingdom Author: Newark, New Jersey Investment Brokers: SpotFN London, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
Bio Vitamins liquid maricles I placed one order. They called to coerce me to go on auto ship. I refused. Another shipment came anyway and was chgd to my cr card. Las Vegas Nevada Author: okla city, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
ArtistPR John Mahoney John McAlister I used to work for them, now they scammed my friend Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: ArtistPR John Mahoney Los Angeles, California

Aug 30 2014
Cribbean Cruise Lines I was told over the phone I won this great 6 day cruise, just today tried to call them and got no answer! Now they have my $862.00 of my hard earned cash! Help Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hyde park, New York Boat Cruises: Cribbean Cruise Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Frederic Ballot EUROPEAN VINTAGE CAR COMPANY LLC Brokered Sale of My 1938 MG TA/Q, Collected Money from Buyer and Did Not Pay Me, I have Title Cave Creek Arizona
Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 30 2014
Cash loan James Williams told me to go buy a vanilla reload network card and put 150.00on the card and I will receive 1000.00 in my checking account but that didn't happen it was a Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Santa Fe springs, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cash loan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
The Hoffman Law Group. thehoffmanlawgroup.com/plaintiffs/ I had own my primary resident located at 460 Spreading Oak Circle Apopka Florida 32712. I fell back on my mortgage payments for over to year. I had owe 149,000.00 on the property but it was only value at 60,000.00. I had received a phone call from teller marketer whom claim to be working for The Hoffman Law group. They offered me a principle reduction with a law interested rate. I approximately $400,00 dollars. When i realize that i was going to still loose my home any way. So I stop payment from my checking account. I hope to be help to recover not just the money ,but also the pain and mental suffering they put me through. Boyton Beach Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Legal Services: The Hoffman Law Group. Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Priority One Clearing Services. Priority One Clearing, given the chance, works with each subscriber ensuring clients have answers to questions, resolution to their subscription. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Fairbanks, Alaska United States Postal Service: PRIORITY ONE CLEARING Internet

Aug 30 2014
liwen they black listed me from going into any suffolk county family shelters with my family Brentwood New York Author: amityville, New York Civil Rights Violators: liwen Brentwood, New York

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
clkbank.com took 28.50 out of my account Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: clkbank.com Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
ups did not deliver my package and then covered it up by writing that I had requested another delivery date Corporate = atlanta ga Nationwide Author: wyalusing, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: ups Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Overdrive Classic Cars Ltd - Kieren Harper Classic Coachworks (Bucks) LtdVintage Dubs LtdKieren Harper Extracted my money, didn't complete the agreed repairs and severely damaged my car - a conman and incompetent body shop company Milton Keynes United Kingdom Author: Grantham, Auto Repair Service: Overdrive Classic Cars Ltd - Kieren Harper Milton Keynes, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
All my sons moving and storage All my sons Bait and switch, extra charges, scam, scammers Denver  Colorado Springs   Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Sales People: All my sons moving and storage Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Lone Star Overnight Delivery Services Failure to deliver package; lied about delivery attempts, offered to let me make a 6 hour trip to pick up at my own expense Amarillo Texas Author: boise city, Oklahoma Shipping Companies: Lone Star Overnight Delivery Services Amarillo, Texas