MYECONO 39.95 OPTICAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MyEcono 39.95 Optical
There may be more specific results for "MyEcono 39.95 Optical"
For more specific results for "MyEcono 39.95 Optical"
Showing 1-25 of 1,086 Found Reports For more specific results for "MyEcono 39.95 Optical"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Tacasset - Ibex Tumblers Saw this ad on Facebook that they were over stocked and was giving away tumblers for the $6.95 shipping. 2 weeks later I was billed for $39.95 for the tumbler. Called and was told that was a trial periodonly and that I had to call, or return the tumbler by the 13th. Internet Author: Harahan, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Tacasset Internet

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 19 2017
wonderhearingaid Wanted to order the wonder hearing aid for what I thought was $39.95, but find out that is a monthly subscription charge. Then got charged $19.95 for double strength and then charged $58.85 for the hearing aid itself!!!!!! unknown Internet Author: Poinciana, Florida Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Internet

Mar 26 2017
Covletf.com took 39.95 as noted Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Personal Services: Covletf.com Internet

Mar 16 2017
Zenni Optical rip off Internet Author: san luis obispo, California Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

6, Report #1361988

Mar 15 2017
Stanton Optical -Evansville, I did not see the true nature of this Stanton Optical and they're blind to customer service and repeat business. Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Eye Care: Stanton Optical-Evansville, IN 47715 Evansville, Indiana

Mar 10 2017
Tempoe 1750 Elm Street, Suite 1200Manchester, New Hampshire 03104 They are a rip off! Nationwide Author: BAY SHORE, New York Optical Products & Repair: Tempoe Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Resumegenius RGO ResumesRGO GeniusResume Companion LLC / RGO Technologies Charged a 39.95 fee after 14 day free trial with no notice. Wilmington Delaware Author: CANTON, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Resumegenius Wilmington , Delaware

Mar 03 2017
Resume Genius Resume Companion LLC, RGO Technologies LLC,SJT Resumes Not a free resume service - scam - 14 day trial that you pay $1.95 for then they charge you a $39.95 renewal charge no notice, when you try to cancel, no refund Wilmington Delaware Author: Mansfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius Wilmington, Delaware

Mar 03 2017
Mark and Julia from Sterling Optical in Lynbrook, New York Lost our prescription, gave us the wrong order twice, refused to fix it and told us they will STILL get paid Lynbrook New York Author: Queens, New York Opticians: Mark and Julia from Sterling Optical in Lynbrook, NY

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 22 2017
Stanton Optical Bait and switch/complete rip off el paso texas Author: Texas Eye Care: Stanton Optical el paso, TX

Feb 18 2017
FreezeFrames FreezeFrames.com eye care glasses are Scam and Fraud , what a waste of money Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Optical Products & Repair: FreezeFrames Van Nuys, California

Feb 16 2017
Cover letter.com They advertise 7 days for $4.95. Than somewhere hidden in their paperwork is a line of signing up for $39.95 Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Computer Software: Cover letter.com Internet

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Jan 31 2017
Wonder Hear Hearing Aids complete ripoff.You order $39.95 and they chaarge $85.95..Unit works for 1 day and goes out Internet Author: Sonora, California Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hear Hearing Aids Internet

Jan 30 2017
Opticfast.com Run away Ny Internet Author: Sp, Alabama Optical Products & Repair: Opticfast.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 20 2017
wonderhear Advertised $39.95 charged $59.95 package arrived with no instructions,no phone #,DOES NOT WORK! San Diego California Author: Ft.myers, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: wonderhear San Diego, California

Jan 20 2017
Zenni Optical WARNING DO NOT BUY ZENNI OPTICAL GLASSES Novato California Author: Calgary, Alberta Eye Care: Zenni Optical Novato, California

Jan 17 2017
Eye Glass Depot Phoney frames, lost return Brooklyn New York Author: Dallas, Texas Optical Products & Repair: Eye Glass Depot Brooklyn, New York

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 07 2017
Zenni Optical Will not refund my money for a defective product. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Dec 29 2016
Hobbies DISCOUNTS ordered 2 swimmers sharks remote control . they debited my account for 2x $39.95=$79.90 never received them ordered them on 11 / 25 and 11 / 28 2016 tracking numbers were fake what a scam Internet Author: centerville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies DISCOUNTS Internet

Dec 26 2016
Roistore out of stock New York Internet Author: New York, New York Optical Products & Repair: Roistore Internet