Your Search | myecono 39.95 optical

Feb 05 2016
Bangbro. Aprosupport Fraulent billing .billed my debit card sent two emails $29.95 and $39.95 Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bangbro. Internet

Jan 09 2016
Stanton Optical Knoxville tn No glasses after 7 days and $800 dollars later knoxville Tennessee Author: Jacksboro, Tennessee Optical Products & Repair: Stanton Optical Knoxville TN knoxville, Tennessee

Dec 20 2015
Cohen Fashion Optical You told me my insurance Company would be billed for my Bifocal Lense and the exam. I was Billed without authorization $35.00 against my debit card. was told it was a preauthorization o ly , then I would be billed to Insurance for Lenses... New York New York Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Cohen Fashion Optical New York, New York

Dec 19 2015
dermalux I think you are talking to someone in the middle east,after I thought I cancelled,they kept charging my credit card 99.93 a month.Dont believe them when they say you can cancel within 14 days.After the 14th day they send you more product that you didnt order and another 99.93 is charged to your credit card.I dont like my money screwed it and I am on a fixed income and they dont tell you that the product is 99.93 I reserched this product and you can buy it at Walmart for 39.95 Im going to report them to the BBB and I am telling everyone I know about my awfull experence. Thank You,Charlotte Cline. Internet Author: santa barbara, California Medical Supplies: dermalux Internet

Dec 17 2015
Spec's Direct Goodeyeglasses.com Would not honor advertised price, Bait and Switch outfit! Internet
Author: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Optical Products & Repair: Spec's Direct Internet

Dec 09 2015
Publications Media Magazines Service I ordered a 2 year subscription to Star Magazine for $39.95 via PayPal and never received one issue. Internet
Author: Ely, Nevada Newspapers – Magazines: Publications Media Internet

Dec 09 2015
In Touch Voip Intouchvoip took out 39.95 and then I was charged a 30.00 overdraft fee. I have never heard of this company and have never given them my information. Thankfully I was able to get the funds reversed by filing a fraud report, but after research I see that this company is doing this to a lot of people. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Telephone Companies: In Toch

Nov 13 2015
Score Sense They took 39.95 Out my Account I don't no how they got my information NA Internet Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Score Sense Internet

Nov 10 2015
zenni accept the response from the business. Zenni optical response is ridiculous ! Lenses are made to fit a particular frame they are not INTERCHANGEABLE ! Apparently their is a problem with this particular frame, since I have been checking for 2 months and they are OUT OF STOCK Discontinued The lenses I have will not fit any other of their frames ! Or any other frame for that matter This leaves NO option for me !  novato California Author: eagleville, Tennessee Eye Care: zenni novato, California

Nov 05 2015
InTouch Voip I discovered on 11/4/15 that InTouch Voip charged my checking account $39.95 without my authorization. I did not do any business with them nor do I know how they got access to my account information. I have filed a fraud investigation with my bank. I want them stopped and I will get my money back. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephones: InTouch Voip Internet

Oct 26 2015
Stanton Optical Jay....Donna...Marjorie Bait & Switch Greenville South Carolina Author: Greer, South Carolina Eye Care: Stanton Optical Greenville, South Carolina

Oct 24 2015
changemypostaladdress.com charged me 39.95 for something that should have cost me $1, but never said how much the charge was until it was too late ? Internet Author: jeffersonville, Indiana Mail Order Services: https://www.changemypostaladdress.com Internet

Oct 10 2015
casting 360 casting 360 charged my account more than once a month , first 1.98 second 39.95 third $44.90 . they charged me all of this sign in one Month then they charged me this mornin for $39 ! I won't my money back ASAP!  Internet Author: Philadelphia , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: casting 360 Internet

Oct 08 2015
Staton Optical Liers Evansville Indiana Author: Morganfield KY, Kentucky Optical Products & Repair: Staton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Oct 03 2015
Panama Glasses panamaglasses.com Counterfeit, fake eyeglasses and frames Somewhere in Eastern Europe Internet Author: Miami, Florida Optical Products & Repair: Panama Glasses Internet

Sep 30 2015
$18 eyeglass place don't seem to care, take the money and send you out the door, milwaukee Wisconsin Author: hartford, Wisconsin Optical Products & Repair: $18 eyeglass place milwaukee, Wisconsin

Sep 30 2015
Sears optical. Best place to be robbed miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Eye Care: Sears optical. miami, Florida

Sep 25 2015
scoresense So, My Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I saw scoresense.com and I figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and got her score.... As soon as I received the score, I put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget... Whelp, 7 days goes by and I forgot all about doing that, until I went to check my account and saw that the $39.95 was deducted.... Dallas TX ScoreSense Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Services: scoresense Internet

Sep 15 2015
twicenu theofficepros office products deerfield beach Florida
Author: pompano, Florida Optical Products & Repair: twicenu deerfield beach, Florida

Sep 14 2015
Case Vision Optical Edward Kawa Buyer Beware Did not honor agreement after I performed my services as promised Beachwood Ohio
Author: , Eye Care: Case Vision Optical Beachwood, Ohio

21, Report #1252041

Aug 31 2015
Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Nasty sales people and inferior service Lynbrook New York Author: Hewlett, New York Eye Care: Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Lynbrook, New York

Aug 28 2015
Skivoip This company somehow got my checking account info and has been charging my account $39.95 twice a month ,when I called some guy named Dan said I signed up for some kind of voice mail on my computer???  Nationwide Author: Vacaville, California Internet Fraud: Skivoip Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Stanton Optical Buy one pair get one free Knoxville Tennessee Almost Author: Louisville, Tennessee Eye Care: Stanton Optical Knoxville, Tennessee

Aug 17 2015
Stanton Optical This place is a joke and so is the manager Augusta Georgia
Author: Martinez, Georgia Eye Care: Stanton Optical Augusta, Georgia

Aug 14 2015
Cohens Fashion Optical No Return Policy Never Mentioned For $180 Ray Bans Returned Less than 24 hours Later Oceanside New York HOw?? Author: Oceanside , New York Sunglasses: Cohens Fashion Optical Oceanside, New York