MYECONO 39.95 OPTICAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MyEcono 39.95 Optical
There may be more specific results for "MyEcono 39.95 Optical"
For more specific results for "MyEcono 39.95 Optical"
Showing 1-25 of 1,875 Found Reports For more specific results for "MyEcono 39.95 Optical"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Ibex tumbler SmartCupTumbler.com Advertised as free tumbler, paid $6.95. Took one month to arrive then charged an additional $39.95. Deceptive marketing. Internet Author: Wyoming, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Ibex tumbler Internet

Oct 16 2017
Family Saftey Supply No Refund for Product Returned Rigewood NY Author: HUNTLEY, Illinois Optical Products & Repair: Family Saftey Supply Internet

Oct 16 2017
IBEX Came across ad on Facebook that said Free IMEX Cup just pay shipping $6.95 . Two weeks later $39.95 was taken from my checking account and they refuses to return my money .Said something in small print said after a week they would take money out of account. I seen that nowhere. refuse to give my money back Scottsdale Arizona Author: Fairbury, Nebraska Sales People: IBEX Internet

Oct 12 2017
stanton optical the runaround and lies anchorage Alaska Author: anchorage, Alaska Bait-and-Switch: stanton optical Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 05 2017
TACASSETT Fraud they advertised free cup only pay for shipping. I got my cup and then same day they Hargett my card for $39.95.so the company has false advertising. It not free. Scottsdale Internet Author: La Mirada, California Credit Card Fraud: TACASSETT Internet

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 03 2017
GFW 3 goldscr.com CREDIT CARD FRAUD unknown Internet new information Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: GFW 3 goldscr.com Internet

Oct 01 2017
DMI DMI sent me a letter stating that I have a NIPPON 35MM FOCUS camera,including 50mm optical lens, automatic film counter, rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard,hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash,and carrying strap. I did not order it I did not send the $19.79 they requested. When I look them up the Ripoff report came up. carrollton Internet Author: Belle chasse, Louisiana Cameras & Video: DMI Internet

Sep 28 2017
Pure CBD Offered sample of pure cbd for $5.95 then after a few days they took $79.95 from our checking account without authorization. Then when I called and complained they would only refund $39.95 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Wabash, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 16 2017
SkinnyMeChocalate Order from FB box of chocolates for 4.95$. Received the several weeks later. Then was billed for 34.95 for the box I got. On Sept 13 I noticed at bill on my credit card for 39.95 for an additional box being shipped. It has not arrived yet. I must not have read very fine print. Gilbert AZ Arizona Author: Waycross, Georgia Bake Shops: SkinnyMeChocalate ,

Sep 16 2017
Ibex Tumbler I ordered a FREE!! Ibex Tumbler for 6.95 received it almost two months later then I noticed my bank account and they charged me 39.95 on top of this I have had the Tumbler less then two weeks and it isn't any better then a Yeti tumbler which is cheaper! Nothing free about this offer it's a rip-off!! Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Sep 11 2017
WeTakeSetion8 Company charged me $45.00 wa advertised as $39.95 promised leads to available apartments all apartments had been rented months before Internet Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Family Services: WeTakeSetion8 Internet

Sep 11 2017
Federated Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Federated Payment Systems focused on providing highest quality merchant services, credit card processing for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How much of the residual payments went to you for writing this as opposed to the people who earned them by hard work and dedication? Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Federated Payments takes a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Federated Payments provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for independent business owners within the U.S. & Canada. Melville, New York

Sep 06 2017
tumbler cup cold (IBEX) ordered a tumbler for 6.95. received tumbler then 2 weeks later my card was charged another 39.99. i did not authorize the second charge. it never said anything about getting charged another 39.95. Internet Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: tumbler cup cold (IBEX) Internet

Sep 05 2017
Pearle Vision Beware Pearle Vision Burlington Massachusetts Author: Tewksbury, Massachusetts Optical Products & Repair: Pearle Vision Burlington, Massachusetts

Sep 01 2017
Ibex Tumbler Deceptive Ad does not mention 7 day trial, then charged $39.95 additional Austell Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Alternative Health: Ibex Tumbler Austell, Georgia

Aug 29 2017
Stanton Optical Stanton Optical sold me glasses for my 5 year old son and never provided the glasses to me & will not return my $573.00 Fresno California Author: Fresno, California Eye Care: Stanton Optical Fresno, California

Aug 28 2017
Ibex ? Free tumbler, just shipping. Today they took $39.95 out of my account. Credit Union. Not authorized by me. Austell Georgia Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Gift Shops: Ibex Austell GA. 30168, Georgia

Aug 24 2017
PRESENTA NOVA INC After trying to reach Presenta Nova's location in the US for weeks, I have given up. We met them at the New York show, and put some money down for some optical displays. We went looking for them in New York City, but the address listed in their website is a fake address. New York City New York Author: Alabama Eye Care: PRESENTA NOVA INC New York City, New York

Aug 24 2017
gabrial prresenta-nova New York New york PRESENTA NOVA Author: Ashburn, Virginia Sunglasses: gabrial , NY

SeekVerify.com Rude money stealing scam Internet
You're still missing the point Author: Round Lake Park, Illinois Internet Fraud: SeekVerify.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ibex Tumbler I ordered their 30 oz. Tumbler advertised as free, just pay $6.99 for shipping and handling. Hurry, limited time offer. I was charged the $6.99 on August 5th, then today (August 14th) an additional $39.95 was withdrawn from my checking account. I was never notified of the additional charge. Internet Author: Gifford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ibex Tumbler Internet