Your Search | myecono 39.95 optical

May 14 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory MasonIvory plus Mason Customer Service Representatives ask you to pay their personal accounts to fix poor products Los Angeles California Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Internet

May 10 2016
Lending Tree Services Debited $39.95 from my checking account on 2/22/16. Non authorized withdraw. They do not have phone number Internet Author: Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Lending Tree Services Internet

May 06 2016
Golookup Golookup.com Canceled $1 free trial immediately and was still charged $39.95! Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: Golookup Internet

May 05 2016
Stanton optical Stanton optical Farragut, TN Think Twice Farragut Tennessee Author: Maryville, Tennessee Eye Care: Stanton optical Farragut, Tennessee

Apr 25 2016
Stanton Optical Mike Fowler Fraud, robot twerp. inferior product, Don't allow them to ruin your eyes. Evansville Indiana Author: NEWBURGH, Indiana Sales People: Stanton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Apr 14 2016
Genie Optical The optometrist John Marsh took $100 of my money for eyes frames that I never recieved. Both contact numbers has been disconnected. atlanta, Georgia John Marsh Georgia State House Candidate Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Genie Optical atlanta, Georgia

Apr 13 2016
Zenni Optical Manufacturing errors, poor customer treatment Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Apr 12 2016
Stanton Optical 2 pair of complete glasses for $69 - NOPE! Visalia California Author: PORTERVILLE, California Eye Care: Stanton Optical Visalia, California

Apr 05 2016
Stanton Optical Would not take back defective pair of glasses Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Eye Care: Stanton Optical Stockton, California

Apr 03 2016
stanton optical Stanton eyewear glasses cost 498 , glasses never were right from day one. took back because one side had something sticking up at eye the othet pair had a ruffle in lens. len kept falling out leaving a scutt mark on one len. glaze across top of both pair. no god at all evansville Indiana Author: corydon, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: stanton optical evansville, Indiana

Mar 26 2016
J C Penney Optical Did not describe type of lenses I was ordering. This was not the type of lenses I had ordered previously San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Eye Care: J C Penney Optical San Antonio, Texas

Mar 23 2016
Postal Service Internet Training Products I applied for a michigan postal job and I couldn't further without paying 39.95 for exams I never got Internet Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Internet Fraud: Postal Service Internet

Mar 16 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory and Mason RIPOFF- They stole my money and no merchandise. Won't return calls or emails Los Angeles California Credit Card Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Los Angeles, California

Mar 15 2016
software doctor inc was charged $39.95 for lifetime unlimited search access in 10/26/2009 and cant access it internet Author: Norton, Virginia Media: software doctor inc Nationwide

Mar 11 2016
Cohen's Fashion Optical I Won judgement of about $938.00.Cohen paid $520 and failed to pay the rest. New York New York Author: New York Optical Products & Repair: Cohen's Fashion Optical New York, New York

Mar 10 2016
Dean Graziosi. think A Little Different To Real Estate Fortune! we ordered the package for 39.95 and were charge almost 60.00 and when we called the number, they began to pitch a investment scam of 3000 to 5000 dollars. Kearney Missouri please contact me with any problem or concern Author: CULLMAN, Alabama TV Advertisements: Dean Graziosi Kearney, Missouri

Mar 07 2016
Resume Genius Charged my bank account 39.95 the following month even though I only chose one time option and then cancelled. Internet Author: Hampton, Virginia Employment Services: Resume Genius Internet

Mar 01 2016
Stanton Optical I purchased two pair of glasses and one came back four weeks later with the wrong perscription and the other pair I purchased is still missing, I also gave them my husbands glasses to add a non reflective glare and they have lost those pair.  Modesto California Author: Newman , California Eye Care: Stanton Optical Modesto , California

Feb 05 2016
Bangbro. Aprosupport Fraulent billing .billed my debit card sent two emails $29.95 and $39.95 Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bangbro. Internet

Jan 09 2016
Stanton Optical Knoxville tn No glasses after 7 days and $800 dollars later knoxville Tennessee Author: Jacksboro, Tennessee Optical Products & Repair: Stanton Optical Knoxville TN knoxville, Tennessee

Dec 20 2015
Cohen Fashion Optical You told me my insurance Company would be billed for my Bifocal Lense and the exam. I was Billed without authorization $35.00 against my debit card. was told it was a preauthorization o ly , then I would be billed to Insurance for Lenses... New York New York Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Cohen Fashion Optical New York, New York

Dec 19 2015
dermalux I think you are talking to someone in the middle east,after I thought I cancelled,they kept charging my credit card 99.93 a month.Dont believe them when they say you can cancel within 14 days.After the 14th day they send you more product that you didnt order and another 99.93 is charged to your credit card.I dont like my money screwed it and I am on a fixed income and they dont tell you that the product is 99.93 I reserched this product and you can buy it at Walmart for 39.95 Im going to report them to the BBB and I am telling everyone I know about my awfull experence. Thank You,Charlotte Cline. Internet Author: santa barbara, California Medical Supplies: dermalux Internet

Dec 17 2015
Spec's Direct Goodeyeglasses.com Would not honor advertised price, Bait and Switch outfit! Internet
Author: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Optical Products & Repair: Spec's Direct Internet

Dec 09 2015
Publications Media Magazines Service I ordered a 2 year subscription to Star Magazine for $39.95 via PayPal and never received one issue. Internet
Author: Ely, Nevada Newspapers – Magazines: Publications Media Internet

Dec 09 2015
In Touch Voip Intouchvoip took out 39.95 and then I was charged a 30.00 overdraft fee. I have never heard of this company and have never given them my information. Thankfully I was able to get the funds reversed by filing a fraud report, but after research I see that this company is doing this to a lot of people. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Telephone Companies: In Toch