Your Search | mytech help, llc

Sep 28 2016
American Relocation LLC Green Line Relocation and Systems Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening Baltimore Maryland Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: American Relocation LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 28 2016
National Family Solutions National Family Solutions, LLC In the Interests of Public Safety Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Child Support The division of child support says I owe 11,929.71 the state where the case is filed says I owe 784.00 my licesense is suspended because of this gross over sight please help. I have paper work to back my claim. Chicago Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Government Services: IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 28 2016
kevin declue domionion made a promise to help my son get famous and took alot of money from me los angles California Author: san deigo, California Producers: kevin declue los angles, California

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
Praza health I bought Crea Boot, but not help at all Scottdale Arizona Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health Scottdale, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Dynamech LLC Mechanic and Owner did not fix my Truck properly and refused to warranty. sub standard work and very unprofessional arlington Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamech LLC arlington, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Design Concepts LLC Home Scammed my Relations out of Money Surprise Arizona Author: Cincinatti, Oklahoma On-Line Business: Internet Website Design Concepts Internet

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Stat Components, Inc.Stat Shield Armor, LLC I am another victim of Deborah Raney expert scam/fraud artist who sale parts and does not delivers Pompano Beach Florida Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Prime Solutions, JBW Solutions, Prime Documents, Prime Solutions LLC Prime Solutions AKA JBW Solutions - Brian Joseph/Pasqualini/Curry is a Lying Fraudster Santa Rosa California Author: marysville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Prime Solutions Santa Rosa, California

Sep 27 2016
Sell All Cars, LLC Never trust them Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Sell All Cars, LLC Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
JSM trucking LLC  Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: JSM trucking LLC Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 26 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis’ executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis’ employees are there to help. Call today for a free water test! No obligation to purchase anything. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: winter haven, Florida Attorneys General: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Wayne homes llc Wayne homes Greensburg, Pa Poor Construction, Even worse consumer services Greensburg Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Wayne homes llc Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Core Advisory Svcs, former name Colleagues in Law Lender dispute resolution program, LDR loan modification SCAM, foreclosure SCAM Anaheim California Author: Arkansas Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Anaheim, California

Sep 26 2016
Collect Pros LLC Valere Skin Collect Pros is charging me $98.71 for a $5.00 sample I paid for on a pre-paid gift card Pacoima California Author: Vista, California Beauty Products: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Sep 26 2016
Ellis Moving And Storage ripoff Movers stole several old guns - once at new house scratched wood floor and broke hanging lamp - never took care of - never heard from again after several calls to BOB Nashville Tennessee Meet the New 2009 Ellis Moving and Storage, LLC! Author: 37130, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Ellis Moving And Storage Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 26 2016
SWIFT VAN LINES Revolution Moving & Storage LLC Unethical Practices and Fraudulent Business Hyattsville Maryland Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Moving Companies: SWIFT VAN LINES Hyattsville, Maryland