Your Search | myperfectcredit.com 1st credit of america

Oct 22 2014
Avoir Skin care billed under plexskinc complete sham. trial offer a hoax to obtain access to credit card Internet Author: Silver City, New Mexico Drug Manufacturers: Avoir Skin care Internet

Oct 22 2014
US airways Master credit card Declined issuing Credit card ,using false credit bureau report willmington Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Credit Services: US airways Master credit card Internet

Oct 22 2014
Northern Leasing Company, Lew Ison, Nation Wide Merchant Services, Sun Enterprises are all ripoff and frauds taylorsville, Utah Author: taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing Company taylorsville, Utah

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 22 2014
TD BANK/ alvin leung (manger) AGRESSIVELY THRE ME DOWN FROM 2ND FLOOR DOWN TO 1ST FLR OF BANK vancouver BC Author: vancouver, Alabama Banks: TD BANK/ alvin leung (manger) vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 22 2014
Bank Of America- Home Loan Loan Modification Californiam Nationwide Author: Everett, Massachusetts Loan Modification: Bank Of America- Home Loan Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Santa Fe Power Sports Beware sell cars that should be salvaged, they do not stand by what they sell. Dishonest. Tell people they are help rebuild credit and then sell you junk. Alachua Florida Author: Alachua, Florida Auto Dealers: Santa Fe Power Sports Alachua, Florida

Oct 22 2014
American credit shield Scam Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Wisconsin Liars: American credit shield Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Diamond credit solutions Trudy foster did not honor contract. Promised 6 months of service but I only got 3 months dallas Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Diamond credit solutions dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Beverages & More Bevmo Stole case, didn't put in register, charged it to credit card Emeryville Ca Author: Emeryville, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Beverages & More Emeryville, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Licus, matt O'neill scam alert! smooth talking liar! Kaiser Missouri Author: Brumley, Missouri Auto Dealers: Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Kaiser, Missouri

Oct 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Google this company and there is reported scam activity. I am waiting a refund. I will update. Dallas Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
Holland America Cruise Lines SERVES VIOLENT BACTERIAL FOOD POISONING ALASKA CRUISE Internet Author: surrey, British Columbia Cruise Ships: Holland America Cruise Lines Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Select Porfolio Servicing THE BIGGEST MORTGAGE GANGSTERS IN AMERICA Salt Lake City Utah Author: Aurora, Illinois Mortgage Companies: Select Porfolio Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 21 2014
aol inc.dept 5110 aol bills me for account no used since 1998 sterling Virginia Author: salinas, California Credit Card Fraud: aol inc.dept 5110 sterling, Virginia

Oct 21 2014
Midland Credit Management, Inc. H. Torres, Division Manager I am a senior citizen. I have never heard of Washington Mutual. They threatened to ruin my credit, which is agianst the law. San Diego California Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Collection Agencies: Midland Credit Management, Inc. San Diego, California

Oct 21 2014
marvin morgan bailbonds this is the worst company to deal with  bronx New York Author: yonkers , Alabama Credit Services: marvin morgan bailbonds bronx , New York

Oct 21 2014
Healthcare Beware of SCAM. This Healthcare fraudulently charge my American Express card. MELVILLE New York Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Healthcare MELVILLE, New York

Oct 21 2014
America Express Prepaid Should call it India Express. Unable to upload funds supposed a glitch. Promise to fix after 8 wks nothing. New York New York Author: Carson City, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: America Express Prepaid Internet