Your Search | myperfectcredit.com 1st credit of america

Jul 30 2014
Auravie I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 shipping but two weeks after I received the merchandise I noticed a charge on my credit for $97.88Did not expect this charge. Called to try and completely removed. But they refused. Though I am positive Internet Author: Dana Point, California Eye Care: Auravie Internet

Jul 30 2014
First Data Merchant Services Wells Fargo First Data Merchant Services worst mistake of my life, Do not sign the contract Moorestown, New Jersey Nationwide Author: maple shade, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Saving Makes Money (SMM) Kay WilliamsSydney WilsonAnn Smith Fraud at it's worse Encino California Author: Greenville, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Saving Makes Money (SMM) Internet

Jul 30 2014
Payment Systems Corp Sofia Rosenbaum Micheal Ponzi Financial Fraud.... Could face years in prison for what they are doing Michigan
Author: Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Michigan

Jul 30 2014
alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com hearing impaired scam credit cards nigeria Internet Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Alternative Health: alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
directv I paid my mother's directv bill one time with my skylight debit card and months later my mother switched cable companies and had a balance due to directv and they then took $505.26 off my card without my knowledge or permission.  topeka Kansas Author: topeka, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: directv Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Coast to Coast Scouting Model Productions Model Shop Audition America Model Select Agency Model Select Inc PrintwithInk Scouting agency/Photography/printing/model agency only out to get your money Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Coast to Coast Scouting Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 30 2014
roger martin From Federal Law Department, Cash Advance USA threaten with law suit sec9 chapter 19 inform credit bureaus Social Security current employment to call pay debt and avoid charges Internet, Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: roger martin Internet

Jul 30 2014
robert spencer worst mortgage processor in america san francisco california Author: southlake, Texas Mortgage Companies: robert spencer Select State/Province

Jul 30 2014
Ultra Garcinia aka My Aloe Cleanse Scam Credit Card Charges, Cust Svc Hangs Up On You Las Vegas NV Author: Colorado Weightloss Programs: Ultra Garcinia Internet

Jul 30 2014
dunkin donuts bp on erie ave. trace #00005543 acct/card;1864 7/29/14 19:04:23 philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: dunkin donuts bp on erie ave. philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2014
America Truck Group I went there from Chgo Hts IL to get a truck and the truck they sent me picture of wasn't the truck I went to get and then after I agreed to take it the truck kept braking down. This was done on a Saturday and I never made it from Gulfport with the truck I then inform them that I didn't want the truck and I was told that I had to wait till Monday to get a refund but that never happen.they stole 4.000 from me. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: America Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 30 2014
business loan express ripped me off 1,700 for credt repair and loans I never received period. Dallas Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: business loan express Dallas, Texas

Jul 30 2014
Overstock.com The Big O Helps Stolen Credit Card Ring Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Overstock.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Well Credit Corp, Eco Plus Recycling, Hanhe Cable Wire Bogus Operation, Labor Work Code Violations covina California
Author: los angeles, California Questionable Activities: Well Credit Corp covina, California

Jul 30 2014
AIC America Ricky Whitman, Richard Whitman Richard Whitman refuses to pay phone contractors for work already completed Meridian MS Author: CARL JUNCTION, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: AIC America Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Walmart Synchrony Bank /GE Retail Lack of Integrity Orlando Florida Author: Palmyra, Maine Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Orlando, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Transfer my land .com Shawn Kane is a fast talking salesman who talked me into giving him my credit card #, but when the sale ran cold, he got very ugly with me. Clearwater Florida Author: Linden Hill, New York Credit Card Fraud: Transfer my land .com Clearwater, Florida

Jul 30 2014
NETSPEND IS PUT MY ACCT ON HOLD AND WILL NOT RELEASE MY FUNDS TO ME BECAUSE I LOST MY CARD THEY TOLD ME I COULD BUY A TEMP CARD WHEN I DIDI THAT TEHY CHANGED MIND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TEN BUISINESS DAYS TO GET IT AND MY BILLS R DO CHECKS R GOING TO START CO beware austin texas Author: covington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NETSPEND Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
instant checkmate false advertising-They say you pay so much a month to get information,but want you to pay 19.99 each time you use it. A big ripoff. Internet Author: mountain iron, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: instant checkmate Internet

Jul 29 2014
Electronic Payment Systems EPS is a scam and a crooked company out to con you out of your money Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Electronic Payment Systems Centennial , Colorado

Jul 29 2014
Enterprise Rent- A Car Enterprise Rent-A-car Damage Recovery Unit FROM Damage Recovery Unit pay the amount due credit card debit card or bank account $3364.34 Monongahela Pa. Nationwide Author: Waddell, Arizona Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent- A Car Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
better focus today zoyirtar calcium inc Credit Card Fraud lake mary Florida Author: memphis, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: better focus today lake mary, Florida

Jul 29 2014
ACS Inc Jack Webber, Kevin Christopher Harrassement, scammers, thiefs, and threating me. New York Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: ACS Inc Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
credit 1 solutions Run- Company is a scam Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Etown, Kentucky Credit Services: credit 1 solutions Elizqbethtown, Kentucky