Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | n.a.c.s, national association credit services

Apr 20 2014
La Quinta inn Water bug in room. Valerie mgr said staff complained to her because services were so poor. Valerie would not compensate for water bug she said did u know you r in fla we have bugs and if u did not annoy my staff I would compensate. I said that is punitive unprofessional behavior. We did nothing to her staff. Deerfield beach Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: La Quinta inn Deerfield beach, Florida

Apr 20 2014
LinkUs Enterprises | INVESTIGATION: LinkUs Enterprises commitment to total customer satisfaction. LinkUs Enterprises, past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality low voltage integration services to their clients. California, Oregon, Nevada *UPDATE: LinkUs Enterprises pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LinkUs Enterprises recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe Business. Author: redding, California Satellite Companies: Linkus Enterprises Anderson, California

Apr 20 2014
Ryan Hurrass Ryan Hurass, Ryan Heross, JCS Refridgeration Deranged, insane, mad, disturbed, unbalanced, unhinged, unstable, irrational, JA DB Litchfield Park, Surprise Arizona
Author: Baghdad , Arizona Consumer Services: Ryan Hurrass JCS Refridgeration Litchfield Park, Arizona

Apr 20 2014
Bluegreen Corporation We were coerced into timeshare Boca Raton Florida Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Travel Services: Bluegreen Corporation Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Revitalix Revitalix offers Free Vitamins for Fibromyalgia Read Fine Print Before Giving Your Credit Card Nampa, Indiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Revitalix Nampa, Indiana

Apr 20 2014
BBW Desire Site has scammed me with fake bot run profiles. Internet Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Dating Services: BBW Desire Internet

Apr 20 2014
ITVN International timeshare vacation network Ripped off to the tune of $1450.00 for them to sell my timeshare. (suckered me right in). Kept me on until I cannot get the money back (>60 days per Credit Card Rules). orlando, Florida Author: high point, North Carolina Resorts: ITVN International timeshare vacation network orlando, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut Late Fee Nationwide Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Financial Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
National Home Business Center SEO BreakthroughJohn Pearce SEO Breakthrough Software Didn't Work Properly And They Won't Issue A Refund Internet Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: National Home Business Center Internet

Natalie Troisi Natalie Troisi is a THEIF Hillsborough New Jersey
Author: Somerville, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Natalie Troisi Hillsborough, New Jersey

Apr 20 2014
Texas Singles Texas Singles is a SCAM!!  San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles San Antonio, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Post The Link, LLC Internet Service Providers, EBusiness Solutions, The Coaching Department, Net Solutions, Business Development Center, Daeus Financial, EBiz, YES(Your Entity Solutions),Emblem Instructors,Broadway Consultants, A whole host of other names I can't remember . You can put this on your Credit card(s) then get a new one in the business name and you'll have 18 mon at 0 % intrest. Anyways you will make all your money plus a good profit back in less then 6 months. We will do everything it takes to make sure that your business makes it. We will be there to set up your LLC, Your WEB page, your Drop shippers, we will get you the right drop shipper for your product. All you have to do is pick the product and put in apx. 5-15 hours a week. Lies. GOOD CON. STAY AWAY From them. Orem Utah Author: Dennard, Arkansas Home Based Business: Post The Link, LLC Orem , Utah

Apr 20 2014
Quality Relocation Services, Inc. QRS scam, broken items, lost items during move, never compensated Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: Quality Relocation Services, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Florida Power & Lights FPL Transferred my account balance to Tenant Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: Florida Power & Lights Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
allied barton security services worst company ever, sexual harrasment, hr is in the managment side they dont care, theyll fire you for speaking up!! Miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Employment Services: allied barton security services Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Castle Credit Corporation Threatening and Harassing Chicago Illinois Author: Adamsville, Ohio Appliances: Castle Credit Corporation Chicago, Illinois

Apr 20 2014
.melaleuca.com/ Intentionally Prevents Customers from Cancelling Accounts melaleuca.com/ Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Melaluca Internet

Apr 20 2014
Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Blocked my account while I was grocery shopping..no access to funds to feed my children Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Consumer Services: Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
vacation play/HHID Booked a package deal any refused to guarantee the it! Woodstock Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: vacation play Woodstock, Georgia

Apr 20 2014
national credit adjusters THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT. I DID NOT AUTHERISE.. hutchinson Kansas Author: Round Rock, Texas Questionable Activities: national credit adjusters hutchinson, Kansas

Apr 20 2014
Solid Commerce Solid, Drops the ball and runs! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Solid Commerce Los Angeles, California

Apr 20 2014
Network Telphone Services REVIEW: Network Telephone Services’ clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Network Telephone Services. Network Telephone Services’ commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Dedicated to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Network Telephone Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Adult Web Sites: Network Telephone Services InternetWoodland Hills, California

Apr 20 2014
Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona