NACS, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CREDIT SERVICES, INC., 5 OTHER NAMES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, Inc., 5 Other Names
There may be more specific results for "NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, Inc., 5 Other Names"
For more specific results for "NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, Inc., 5 Other Names"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
American Home Shield Beware of American Home Shield: 5 weeks without a working refrigerator and counting. Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Global Services Beth calls 5 times a day and leaves message that it is personal matter. Nationwide Author: Blanco, Texas Credit Services: Global Services Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 21 2017
Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp COLLECTION, CLUELESS, NOT IN BUSINESS ALMOST 5 YEARS Sugarland Texas Author: Potsdam, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp Sugarland, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 19 2017
Sparklettes Water Holding me hostage to their water cooler and 5 gallon bottles Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Dodge City, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: Sparklettes Water Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 18 2017
Foremost Insurance $105 for a 5 week basic coverage rv policy Caledonia Missouri Author: Beaver Dams, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foremost Insurance Caledonia, Missouri

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 13 2017
General Radiator Sold me a radiator for a tractor trailer that leaked in 5 months and would not refund my money West Memphis Arkansas Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Trucking Companies: General Radiator West Memphis, Arkansas

Apr 12 2017
exhaustdistribution exhaust distribution shipped my part 5 days late and it did not fit correctly, do not order from this company Tonawanda, NY 14150 New York Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Car Parts & Accessories: exhaustdistribution Tonawanda, NY 14150, New York

Apr 11 2017
La'Cell Revitalizing Skin Cream & Pro Delux Skin Care Bait & Switch sell a cheap sample for $5 then bill you each thereafter for $98 Weston Florida Author: Topeka, Kansas Skin Care: La'Cell Revitalizing Skin Cream Weston, Florida

Apr 11 2017
JAANU/JULO SKIN CREAM BILLED BY SUNNYVIBE AND SLIMLYFE FOR 89.75 AND 72.04 WITHIN A FEW DAYS. CALLED 5 TIMES, WAS TOLD A REFUND WOULD BE ISSUED. CHARGED AGAIN 3/31 Ordered free 14 day supply, paid S&H+INSURANCE, billed 89.05 & 72.04, 3 few days later. Different States Internet Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Eye Care: JAANU/JULO SKIN CREAM Internet

Apr 11 2017
Quik Park Lincoln Center Parking Garage Advertised $5 any half hour at the entrance, charged $44 for 2 hours when we left New York New York
Really?? Author: New York, New York Parking Garages: Quik Park New York, New York

Apr 11 2017
Budget car sales I went to purchase a vehicle there advertisement states bad credit or no credit they will still help u purchase a vehicle for even 5 dollars down. they turned me down told me my credit wasnt good enough this iscfalse advertisement i need a vehicle. i have more than 5 dollars put down on a car Radcliff Kentucky They did you a favor! Author: Brandenburg , Kentucky Auto Advertising Services: Budget car sales Radcliff, Kentucky

Apr 10 2017
SHEMAR Moore and Raynell Brown bounce back movie MY MOTHER PAID $1000 TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE MOVIE IN EXCHANGE FOR A MEET AND GREET WITH SHEMAR WE NEVER GOT TO DO THAT AND SHE HAS BEEN ASKING FOR A REDUND FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW California, New York Author: Colleyville , Texas Celebrities: SHEMAR Moore and Raynell Brown bounce back movie California New York

Apr 04 2017
Pure Chem Store.com No other names they have Facebook tho. Which is where I'm going after here... Took my money for a order & supposedly sent it 5 days later & then email me saying it was stopped at customs & I needed too pay $300. More to get an EPCS.... we arranged 150 now & 150 after order comes.. but they aren't keeping arrangement Internet
Clearly Mr frank Johnson is a purescamstore rep. Author: Brownsvalley , California Drug Manufacturers: Pure Chem Store.com Internet

Mar 30 2017

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona