Your Search | nacs, national association of credit services, inc., 5 other names

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 01 2015
Action Pro White offering trial package for under $5, but charged an additional $92 for more product sent unauthorized. Sioux Falls SD Author: medford, Oregon Dental Services: Action Pro White Internet

Sep 30 2015
Game Insight Wont Respond To Request. Promised Answer In 5 days: No answer, won't respond to multiple emails Internet Just my 2 cents Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Game Insight Internet

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
The Browsery/ Lee Hill's Auction Lee Hill announced on her bull horn that she was going to call the police because I left my parrot in my car. I had just stopped for 5 minutes and the bird was safe; also it isn't illegal to leave a pet in a car in PA. East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Bushkill, PA 18324, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: The Browsery East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2015
Pat Gwinn Pat Gwinn at the Beach, Pat Gwinn DJ in Myrtle Beach, SC Myrtle Beach SC Finally payment after 5 months Author: Helena, Alabama DJ Services: Pat Gwinn Internet

Sep 29 2015
Byron Powersports, Frank Yavorksi Service Manager I wreck my CAM AM Spyder and I took it to them to repair, It costed $10,000 to repair, and still the bike is not working, it is leaking oil and needs a water pump, I have taken it back over 5 times since it has been out of the shop, I took it back last week, now they are refusing to fix it. I have not rode the bike but twice since it been out of the shop. Byron Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Byron Powersports Byron , Georgia

Sep 28 2015
Wholesale merchant processing smart choice payments Early termination fees of $1500, even a customer of 5 plus years! portland Oregon Author: red bluff, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale merchant processing portland, Oregon

Sep 28 2015
Pauls Precision Auto repair horrible workmanship and needed to bring back car 5 different times falmouth Massachusetts Author: east falmouth, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Pauls Precision Auto falmouth, Massachusetts

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
House of Beauty I ordered Brazillian Remy Hair on 5/14/2015 and cancelled the order on 5/15/15, the product was shipped Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Urbana, Maryland Shipping & Handling: House of Beauty Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2015
My Beatshop Well I bought a beat from my beat shop on August 5 an I made a song to it an I talked to a radio station an they said I need authorization from the producer to play it on the radio so when I found the number to my beat shop I called it and that was not even the number to it was some guy who lived in canada. Then I tried to email them an they said they have no records of me buying the beat. But I have the receipt to the beat I bought. But I just want to get in contact with my beat shop to get a hold of the producer to get authorization to play my song on the radio Sebastopol California Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Consumer Services: My Beatshop Internet

Sep 23 2015
The Brinkmann Company Brinkmann 5 Burner Gas Grill Rusted and Unusable in Under 3 years Internet
Author: Tracy, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Brinkmann Company Internet

Sep 22 2015
Streamntv schumacher enterprises sold a streaming box that stopped working within 5 days of purchase. Despite many calls and several emails, no tech support response. Last email from them they claim I never asked for tech support and I passed the time to return for refund , 1 week. myrtle beach South Carolina tech support came through Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Streamntv myrtle beach, South Carolina

Sep 19 2015
Lumber Liquidators LVT UNDERLAY MOLDY in less than 5 months va Nationwide
Update just gets worse Author: NORTH FORT MYERS, Florida Building Products: Lumber Liquidators Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
SPS Review Forum Hope Melissa Miller Mimi SPS Review Forum is Celebrating 5 Years of Scamming People! FTC Class-Action Lawsuit SPSReviewForum Con-Artist wanted for Fraud  Providence, Utah 84332 Internet
SPSReviewForum Scams using vBulletin Forum to lure victims! Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SPS Review Forum Internet

Sep 18 2015
St Lucie County Clerks of Court Jury Duty privacy violated during Jury Selection, no word for 5 years the same day of jury duty I am issued a fine from 2010 no paperwork just a post card stating less then 25 days to pay or license suspended, no word ever for 5 years nothing ever. extortion and entrapment St Lucie County Florida HAd... Author: PSL, Florida Civil Rights Violators: St Lucie County Clerks of Court

Sep 16 2015
Jennifer Weber Jennifer L. Weber, Jennifer Lee WeberJennifer L. Weber, Aspen, Colorado, Jennifer L. Weber, Delta, Colorado, Jennifer L. Weber, Montrose, Colorado, Robert Witek Jennifer Weber / Robert Witek, Aspen convicted class 3 and class 5 felony Aspen, Denver, Delta, Montrose Colorado
Steinthore Jakobsson Author: ASPEN, Colorado Emergency Services: Jennifer Weber Colorado

Sep 15 2015
Bill Gates Foundation $5 Million Usd Donation From Mr Bill Gates India Author: Mesa, Arizona Liars: Bill Gates Foundation Internet

Sep 15 2015
04:42 PM I bought a dress from them online for an event. I was made to pay £30 extra if I wanted my order to delivered witin 3-5 days.Please can this company be investigated urgently to prevent them from ripping more people off Internet
Author: Leeds, Alabama Clothing Stores: Internet