Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | nacs, national association of credit services, inc., 5 other names

Apr 18 2014
summerwinds resorts services Sold a 4 night 5 day $79. Told them I owned a time share when I made the reservation, then got a call 2 weeks later telling me the place was full. They told me I could go to the Holiday Inn. Not what I bought; still had to attend presentation No refund offered. What a ripoff Branson Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Resorts: summerwinds resorts services Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 16 2014
Vinesse 5 Seasons Wine Club - Lawrence Dutra unauthorized billing of checking account using check coding only Westlake Village California Author: Clinton, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Vinesse 5 Seasons Wine Club Westlake Village, California

Apr 15 2014
MUSIC GO ROUND, NATICK, MA INVESTMENT OWNER: WINMARK CORPORATION EMBEZZELED 5 SHIANSEN ANCIENT JAPANESE INSTRUMENTS; FALSE CLAIM OF THEFT; LIBEL WHEN LOST CASE ON WWW.YELP SITE NATICK Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: MUSIC GO ROUND, NATICK, MA NATICK, Massachusetts

Apr 15 2014
Fast Growing Trees Buyer BEWARE!! Purchased The Amazing Giant Thuja. Grows 3-5 feet per year. NOT!!! Charlotte North Carolina Author: North Carolina Nurseries: Fast Growing Trees Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 14 2014
Licensed Bonded Jeweler JACK in Yonkerscell number 917-696-2024 swindled his way into buying 5 fur coats for an unusual amount of $$ by using highly unethical tactics. Yonkers New York Author: Levittown, New York Pawn Broker: Licensed Bonded Jeweler Yonkers, New York

Apr 12 2014
ViSalus 5 of us Enticed by Visalus ,? Troy Michigan Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Weightloss Programs: ViSalus Troy, Michigan

8, Report #1102058

Apr 12 2014
My Modification Loan MyModificationLoan.com10 They offered to get my loan modified to a 2% rate for first 5 years, then 3.5% for the rest. They took 1% of the loan as a fee, which in their agreement said we would get that money back if the modification was denied. Well, it was denied, only I never found out through them! My loan was transferred from 1 mort servicer to another, that's all. I had been calling every contact number I had, their main number and website are no longer active. This seems illegal! Westbury New York Author: Medford, New York Loan Modification: My Modification Loan Westbury, New York

Apr 12 2014
jm bullion Failed to ship $5, 0000 order or respond to email communication. JM Bullion is a scam. PA Author: Watertown, New York Computer Fraud: jm bullion Select State/Province

Apr 12 2014
Adam buehler (503) 421-7955 Pro detail, detail 2u, 503-421-7955 Adam buehler Worst auto detail my 5 year old could have done a better job my cars interior was left soaked it seamed like he took a hose to the inside of my car now it smells like mildew and the detailers looked like they were high on drugs Portland metro Mobile detailer Author: Oregon , Oregon Car Washes: Adam buehler (503) 421-7955 Internet

Apr 11 2014
nextdayauto.com quikshipauto.com charged me for 1-2 day delivery but sent regular UPS ground 5 days San Clemente Internet
Author: tampa, Florida Auto Parts: nextdayauto.com Internet

Apr 11 2014
OKLAHOMA INDIAN CASINOS Oklahoma indian casinos in and around Shawnee Oklahoma black hawk casino I PALYED THE SLOT MACHINES AT THIS CASINO FOR 3 YEARS ALONG WITH 10 OR SO FRIENDS , WE PLAYED 5 DOLLAR SLOTS , WE WOULD REGULARLY WILL ENOUGH TO KEEP ABOUT EVEN , 1000 DOLLARS EITHER WAY , shawnee Oklahoma Author: SHAWNEE, Oklahoma Casinos & Cardrooms: OKLAHOMA INDIAN CASINOS shawnee , Oklahoma

Apr 11 2014
Stepping Stone Recovery House Angela and Chris Texts clients at 5:00 am, does not fix a leak from the bathroom upstairs to the laundry room in the basement , collects money from clients illegally, is very rude, when you say HI to her she just ignores you, the only time she speaks to you is if she wants to b**** about something. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: Stepping Stone Recovery House Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 11 2014
wayne craigslist machenic Wayne hi this mechanic is out of the Rowlett area  he say he certified for 28yrs and he say u can count on him.B******* MY car only needed a transmission so before he even took my transmission off he asked MY for $250 to pay his account so he want loose his account that was my first mistake  ,,,,ok then he took my transmission off and asked me for $200 more so he can get me a rebuild kit...that was last week last Tuesday April 1,2014 and today is April 11,2014, now he told me my car would be down no more then two days,ok he haven't been back he got my transmission and my money he want return MY calls when he do text me he say I'll be there tomorrow no call no show every time I call him he send me to voice ,he told me APRIL 3 he was waiting on the part then he say April 5 2014 that the part for my transmission is in ....Ok its April 11 and my car is still not fixed ........BEWARE HE IS NO GOOD WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PARTS TO YOUR CAR AND SAY HE FIXING IT FOR U BUT REALLY HE DON'T WANT TO SAY HE SOLD MY PART ABD SMOKED MY MONEY UP ... HIS NAME IS WAYNE AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 972/781/8925.....Wayne is no good.... dallas Nationwide
Author: dallas, Texas Liars: Auto Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: wayne craigslist machenic Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
The Readers Club They are telling me i subscribed for 5 years of magazines. i have never done a such subscription and they said i am being charged 9.99 a month on my card. this is the second time they have called me to try to get my card number age and social security number. somewhere in California Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: The Readers Club Nationwide

16, Report #1119257

Apr 09 2014
Birch Communications This company is a internet provider with limited resources to carry out their bussiness, They make up for the lack of a good product by using lies and cloudy information. I did not choose this company but was sold to them by a company they bought out. I had two accounts with the company they bought out for over 5 years without any problems that were not solved. Birch Comm. has been my provider for 5-8 months and there has been nothing but problems that they are not able to address. I kept waiting thinking they just need time. Time is not the solution for this orgization. Though I have not had acceptable service since their accurring my account they still insist I pay for service I have not used or that they can provide, Very poor company do not fall for their scams, Macon Georgia Author: Beattyville, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: Birch Communications Macon, Georgia

Apr 09 2014
Acorn Stairlift support I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again. I called several times nothing happens I mean 750$ is allot of money which their say not refund nor send me another board. Not calling me back nothing. I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T***** Orlando Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Personal Choice Outfitters I had 5 weapons on consignment. Personal Choice Outfitters sold out and never notified me. Where are my guns? Buckeye Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Personal Choice Outfitters Buckeye, Arizona

Apr 09 2014
Rooter Plus 5 FEET OF 4 INC PVC COSTS $2000.00 AT ROOTER PLUS cumming Georgia Author: cumming, Georgia Plumbing: Rooter Plus cumming, Georgia

Apr 08 2014
Sensible Home Warranty SCAM! Do not do business with this company! I've been waiting for almost 5 months now to get my refund. This company owe me almost $1800. I've called and emailed them several times and still no refund. It's impossible to talk to anyone except the their customer service who are basically useless! Sparks Nevada Author: Millbrae, California Advertising / Deceptive: Sensible Home Warranty Sparks, Nevada

Apr 08 2014
diamond enterprisesus Diamond enterprisesus mazinges ca offers u a free DVD with $5 shipping fee then charges u for something u didn't order, u call them and they say they will take it off but they don't. stockton California Author: Alabama Video Stores: diamond enterprisesus stockton, California

Apr 07 2014
DWO Media Comparethedalek.com Did not deliver subscription after 5 months and 3 emails and did not respond to requests for a refund London Internet Author: San Francisco, California Books, Records & Videos: DWO Media Internet

Apr 06 2014
lewis 5 motorsports sue lewis , scott lewis PAID FOR ITEMS VIA DEBIT CARD 1920.00 ,NEVER RECIEVED ITEMS REQUESTED REFUND ,NEVER RECIEVED , NOW IGNORING CALLS & E-MAILS south lyon Michigan Author: hackberry, Louisiana Auto Parts: lewis 5 motorsports south lyon, Michigan

Apr 06 2014
Union Workers Credit Services you don't have to worry if you have been denied access to VISA or Mastercard. UWCS Platinum Card Membership offers many benefits including a low interest of 5% APR. Dallas Texas Author: Ellington, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Apr 05 2014
Pitsawfun pitsawfun.comKH Media LLC They offer a media hosting service where you cannot download any songs. Also, they will not charge your card for a trial membership fee, then I log into my bank and there is a charge from them without my authorization. They try to automatically charge you $36 after 5 days. WATCH OUT! Wilmington Delaware Author: San Diego, California Media Outlets: Pitsawfun Wilmington, Delaware