Your Search | nacs, national association of credit services, inc., 5 other names

1, Report #1190756

Nov 22 2014
magicJack Magic Jack Don't pay for the extended 5 year service! The physical device did not last for the time period and they want me to buy a new one. Nationwide Author: Crown Point, Indiana Telephones: magicJack Nationwide

2, Report #1190752

Nov 22 2014
Dun-Well Restorations Corp. Dun-Well Inc. Advertised Chimney Cleaning but did not show up for appointment 5 Times! Unreliable. May be a coupon scam! Hawthorne New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Home Improvements: Dun-Well Restorations Corp. Hawthorne, New Jersey

3, Report #1190275

Nov 20 2014
Trans Ex Transportation, Inc TQL broker is a liar!!! he cost me loss of revenue making my truck to wait for app. for 5 days des plaines Illinois Author: des plaines, Illinois Trucking Companies: Trans Ex Transportation, Inc des plaines, Illinois

4, Report #1190268

Nov 20 2014
ASHWORTH COLLEGE RIP OFF BE WARE...Abuse of the elderly, Contract says 100% refund with in 5 calendar days of RIP OFF, NOT HONORING 5 calendar day refund. SEE TEXT..SITE INTERPRETATION NORCROSS GEORGIA Author: Belle Chasse, Louisiana Con Artists: ASHWORTH COLLEGE Internet

5, Report #1190161

Nov 20 2014
godaddy.com they suck! it took 4 months to get my site up which is nuts because in 1998 I made a site that was great and I didn't know anything about websites. so I paid them lots of money to build a site. it took 5 months. i have yet to get a hit. if you need more please contact me St Paul Nationwide Author: St Paul, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: godaddy.com Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
First National Collection Bureau, Inc. Arches Financial, LLCAspire These people sent me a This company TRIED, to scam me for money, they sent a very official letter, stating in VERY threatening tones, that I owed them a debt of 7,651.53, yet they were willing, out of the kindness of their hearts to settle for 765.15, just 5 easy payments, of 153.03. and even sent payment stubs to make it easy for me, BUT, do NOT let more than thirty days lapse between each payment(I don't know what may/may not happen if I did/di) I DO, know what will happen if they come here...:). Yes, I am old, AND disabled, BUT i AM not STUPID, i KNOW THAT i DID not GO TO SCHOOL ONLINE, borrow money from them, or anyone else, and do not owe them anything. Sparks Nevada Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Con Artists: First National Collection Bureau, Inc. Sparks, Nevada

Nov 17 2014
5 Star Great Call 5 Star medical alert rip-off Cleveland Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Alabama Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: 5 Star Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
Brad Friedman, Bradley Friedman, Meyer and Friedman, Meyer Friedman Reed Hired Mr. Bradley Friedman On 3/5/2013, Paid $6,000 Cash, No Representation Agreement, No Hearing Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Bradley Friedman Dallas, Texas

Nov 15 2014
Magic Jack Wal-Mart Consumer Shakedown: Purchased a Magic Jack package at Wal-Mart for Approximately $50. The card with the device suggested that the fee would be for less than $20 annually. That was sometime in April 2014. I was offered a 5 year re-up which I accepted but can't immediately verify because I never get formal invoices. My Magic Jack phone quit working suddenly and I'm informed that there is a $30 unpaid fee for the phone number. This was never made clear when I first contracted with these folks. I requested that they send me at least an Email telling me why they discontinued my service, but apparently they refuse to do so. I'm at the mercy of gentlemen whose first language is obviously not English. I believe I've been scammed not only by Magic Jack but by the retailer Wal-Mart Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Nov 14 2014
american health advantage tr,careingtonue advantage care,hearpo,eyemed i purchased a dental plan from american health advantage, i was told that a local provider would take care of all my dental needs,preventative care 100%,bridges,dentures,rootcanals,extractions,and other special needs would be 50% all this was not true and an outright lie.i called an cancelled on october 1,2014, i spoke to michael and he cancelledmy plan and promissed a refund in 3 to 5 days. ,the closest dentist is located over 100 miles from me. american health advantage is keeping a 25.00 non refendabe fee, i told them that because they could not provide services in my local area, that they are'nt entitled to the refund frisco, Texas Author: atlantic mine, Michigan Sales People: american health advantage frisco,, Texas

Nov 11 2014
Magazine Direct Inc Claimed i ordered a 3 year subscription on 5 magazines Lake Worth Florida Author: Simpsonvile, South Carolina Attorneys General: Magazine Direct Inc Lake Worth, Florida

Nov 11 2014
Time Warner Cable Technicians have failed to show up for cable repair 5 times now. Managers and representatives have no alternatives to resolve problems. The standard answer is Representative and managers are uninformed, unable to problem solve, and robotic in their answers. Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Author: Chesterland, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Internet

Nov 11 2014
plymouth driect AKA BeActiveBrace made an order on my credit card Oct 5 never recieved the order then tired calling and emailing but everytis is fake Just want to spread some advice about a add on TV about the BeActiveBrace for sciatica and back pain the phone number they advertise is a sex line lol and the number on their web sight is a WalMart. you won $100 scam and the customer service number is Expedia booking trips and the email is fake too haaaa very frustrating but the sight will take your orders and credit card really and then you never get what you ordered nor can you reach anyone so beware... Its a scam....but why is the TV still running this add? How many more adds on TV is a Scam lol really is this what the media has come too? North Wales Pennsylvania Author: ava, Missouri Medical Supplies: plymouth driect North Wales, Pennsylvania

Nov 06 2014
YMAX COMMUNICATIONS I received threating phone call 5 AM in the morning to have my lawyer call them immediately. Hyattsville Maryland Author: Los Osos, California Internal Revenue Service: YMAX COMMUNICATIONS Select State/Province

Nov 05 2014
Progressive Business Publications ICR - International Credit Recovery Trying to bill us for a Supervisors Safety Bulletin for 5 people. We never ordered this. Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Jackson, Michigan News Media: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 04 2014
Invent help The took $12000 from me on July 5 th 2011 to patent my invention they took my money and they never did any thing and never heared any thing sines that date and the universal payment keep send me bills every month and they danger my credit file.ineed to file a suit against them but I don't have the money to cover the attorneys and other fees please let me know if you can help in addition to that they stole my invention and my idea and they sold it to other companies I obtain proviginal patent on 2010 through legal zoom.. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Florissant, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Invent help Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2014
Colorado River Adventures CRV Just as other members have stated, their resort in Cherry Valley is not 5 star. I want out too. Hawaii National Park. Nationwide Author: honolulu, Hawaii Campgrounds: Colorado River Adventures Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
Personal Touch Dry Cleaners - Laundry Steve ,owner, Dry Cleaner loses 5 High Quality Men's business slacks and does not reimburse/replace after several months Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Dry Cleaners: Personal Touch Dry Cleaners - Laundry Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 30 2014
magic-jack magic-jack plus Got the system for 5 years for a phone, they wanted me to register. System wouldn't register so can't use the phone, lost 200.00 plus dollars unknown u nknown Author: post falls, Idaho Communications & Networking: magic-jack Select State/Province

Oct 30 2014
US DIRECT EXPRESS COMERICA BANK DIRECT EXPRESS CANCELLED MY CARD WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF PAYING A BILL ,WITH WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION .THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE COULD NOT EXPLAIN NOR COULD THE SUPERVISOR .I WAS TOLD BY A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP THAT A NEW CARD WOULD BE SENT TO ME IN 5 TO 10 DAYS .SO WAITED 13 DAYS STILL NO CARD SO I CALED BACK ON 10/23 AND 10/27 THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE AND THE SUPERVISORS AS WELL . FINALLY AFTER THE 13TH DAY I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO PAY $13.85 FOR A REPLACEMENT CARD THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SENT IN 2 DAYS . THIS IS A SCHEME THAT DIRECT EXPRESS IS DOING ALONG WITH THE BANK COMERICA , .DIRECT EXPRESS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED THEY MUST BE REPORTED AND STOPPED. San Antonio, TEXAS Author: PENSACOLA , Florida Financial Services: Credit & Debt Services: US DIRECT EXPRESS Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
FIESTA SWEEPSTAKES, PALOR AT 5 HILLS AND VETERAN'S CHARITY SWEEPSTAKES OWNER WINS BIG - NOT PLAYERS COPPERS COVE Texas
Author: LAMPASAS, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: FIESTA SWEEPSTAKES COPPERS COVE, Texas

Oct 27 2014
COMCAST Comcast/Xfinity is the worse. They are very inconsistent, they do not keep their customer service infomed. I cancelled my services almost two months ago. Every time I call about my refund (5 times) they tell me that my account has not been closed out. I could go on and on and on. They are the worse. I can't fully blame customer service. I blame the people who are suppose to train them and whoever the executives are that are suppose to be kept up on these things. Nationwide Author: HYPOLUXO, Florida Cable TV: COMCAST Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet