Your Search | nacs, national association of credit services, inc., 5 other names

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 26 2016
Miller Motte Technical College MMTC School Lied about HVACR program. 95 Percent in class bookwork 5 Percent hands on. Lazy Instructors Madison Tennessee Author: TN, Tennessee Trade Schools: Miller Motte Technical College Madison, Tennessee

May 26 2016
Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Philip Tirone creator of various credit repair strategies - credit repair education systems assists consumers to raise their credit score fast. Free Credit Score Webinar, 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score, The 14-Day Credit Challenge, 720 Credit Score.com. Over 12,000 enrolled in credit repair education program since inception 2004 - return rate of less than 5% unheard of in the credit repair industry, filled with credit-repair scam artists. This is a FREE webinar that teaches people how to repair their credit fast using proven credit improvement - credit repair strategies. Ripoff Report Verified Safe
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Services: Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system Scottsdale, Arizona

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Miracle Ear of Shreveport Louisiana Playing and setting up my 86 year old deaf mother into conning her to retest and buying another pair of $4000 new hearing aids after only less than 5 year purchasing of her $5000 pair ..... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Hearing Aid Centers: Miracle Ear Shreveport, Louisiana

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 23 2016
NORTHSIGHT MANAGEMENT 9901 EAST MOUNTAIN VIEW ROADSCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA 85258 BEWARE TO EVERY VENDOR CONTRACTOR ~ 5/15/2016 i was contacted by Northsight Mgmt. by a Anita Margolis who called herself the hiring person back in 2014.SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: lecanto, Florida Employment Services: NORTHSIGHT MANAGEMENT SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

May 23 2016
Iceburg Cups Ordered two Yeti Rambler cups on 4/5/16. Money was taken from my account but have never received the cups. Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Iceburg Cups Internet

May 21 2016
NTS Direct LLC Mike Carlin (Accounts)Dan (technician dispatch tickets)Scott (Technician dispatch tickets)Rose (Accounts) This Company has not paid invoices (5) total for $1402.50 since July 2015,  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Telephone Companies: NTS Direct LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 20 2016
Burger King Manager that was there on 5/20/16. He didn't give his name when he was put on the phone! NEWARK NY BURGER KING - RIP OFF!! STAY AWAY. BURGERS EXPENSIVE & TINY TINY TINY!! DONT BOTHER!! Newark New York Author: Newark, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Burger King Nationwide

May 20 2016
CarDetailing.com No show, no call - 5 times fail! Nationwide Author: Shawnee, Kansas Car Washes: CarDetailing.com Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 18 2016
Furniture Outlet World It took 5 1/2 months to get my order - 174 days! North Carolina Padding your version of the truth perhaps? Author: Creston, Iowa Mail Order Services: Furniture Outlet World Nationwide

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 17 2016
grange insurance filed a claim with grange insurance our buiness equipment stolen 5 years ago and they denied the claim for no reason Nationwide Author: white lk, Michigan Insurance Agencies: grange insurance Nationwide

May 16 2016
ge appliances ge technician comes to the house, home call chrge $100. replace frzn fan motor ( 5 min. job ) $146. miami florida Author: cutler bay, Florida Appliances: ge appliances

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juare They faxed a vaction scam to employer advertising a 5 day for night inclusive tropical vacation with a bonus Las Vegas vacation for $149 per person. Mexico Internet
Author: STOCKTON, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

May 14 2016
vlhealh.com they charged me $59.95 & didnt have this hidden cost in the description when i ordered those kobe bryant megadrox & testadrox pills for $1.95 & $3.95 & shipping cost they charged my credit card today which is 5/14/2016. i wouldnt have ordered this product if i had kown this woul happen. so iam asking u to get my money back please. arizona Author: indianapolis, Indiana Alternative Health: vlhealh Internet

May 13 2016
RME This company is a rev. Share company and it started out fine making about $5 a day when after a few months I started to see the daily interest percentage dropping. I am now making less than a $1.20 a day. South Lake Tahoe CA Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Internet Fraud: Adspaypro.com Internet