Your Search | nacs, national association of credit services, inc., 5 other names

Sep 29 2016
5 Star Happy Camper 5starhappycamper Have my money and rerouted product back to themselves Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Specialty Stores: 5 Star Happy Camper Internet

Sep 28 2016
MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS been prescribed PRINIVIL for 27 years to end up with CKD ,kidney failure stage 5 worldwide don't think the patient is an idiot Author: BAYSIDE, New York Drug Manufacturers: MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 23 2016
Nadeesh Weerasinghe This person is full of lies and Fraud. Pls do not believe him. He says he has millions and try to get business but he has no money. He owes many companies and people in Sri Lanka. All his employyes have also left him due to non payment of salaries. He will look to be very innocent but pls be careful. Do not do any business with him. We have proof of all his dealings and the list of people who needs to be paid. He has also past records of women abuse Colombo 5, Sri Lanka Nationwide Author: Michigan, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Nadeesh Weerasinghe Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 20 2016
Biz Network Solutions They charge me for a 5 year service plan and they are not providing the service. Fruita Colorado Author: Hiram, Georgia Small Business Services: Biz Network Solutions Fruita, Colorado

Sep 19 2016
ECM Page (the highest person I could speak with) did not service my 86 yr old mom for 5 days on A/C. they said they would be back sat then denied it. She ended up with a medical emergency and 600$ for stand alone a/c units so she could breath. Boynton Beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Attorneys General: ECM Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Monitronics Scare you into getting an alarm system and you’re locked in for 5 years! Dallas, TX Monitronics Cares Author: Columbia, Tennessee Security Services: Monitronics TX

Sep 15 2016
5 Towns Drive are complete scammers! Inwood New York
Author: floral park, New York Auto Dealers: 5 Towns Drive inwood, New York

Sep 14 2016
Cash loans sam wilson called me about a loan and asked for a security deposit on a 5000.00 dollar loan i bought 5 iTunes cards totaling 1175.00 didn'tget the loan and now they say i need to send 60 dollars again to get my refund new york new york Author: woodside, New York Commerical Lending Firm: cash loans nationwide

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Colorado animal health Refuses to replace a clipper blade bought 1 month ago and only used 5 times that quit cutting dogs clean fur. Longmont Colorado Author: Dacono, Colorado Animal Services: Colorado animal health CO

Sep 12 2016
Euro Motors Cars body shop charged over 17,000 to repair hood & front clip. Subprofessional work. They scratched my paint on my door, 1/4 panels & trunk lid. Had to go back 5 times before they got the hood and fenders lined up.Car paint looks horrible on hood & where they tried to buff out scratches . Rockville Maryland Author: Middletown, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Euro Motors Cars body shop Rockville, Maryland

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

Sep 08 2016
REGENIFY EYE VALERE SERUM I have no way to cancel the product! There is zero contact information anywhere! They have now sent 5 months to collection (Collect Pros) pacoima Internet and California Author: Prospect, Kentucky Beauty Salons: REGENIFY EYE Internet

Sep 07 2016
Lisa Sebenick, President National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick accepted over $500 and never mailed the 5 junior knives I ordered for my grandsons Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Lisa Sebenick, past Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
On-site rental relations On-site,rentalrelations.com No response to phone calls.After 5 days of calling,Leasing agent did not know they no longer accept faxes,.Chat operator said to call..which I had tried.Worst customer service I have experienced in 40 years.If a business uses their service..go elsewhere.its not worth your time. Campbell, California Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Consumer Services: On-site rental relations Internet

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Sep 05 2016
Clickquotesave.com Paul Galante Bought via contract 30 Annuity Leads. Contract guaranteed 5-10 days max for delivery. after numerous delays Mr Galante substituted direct mail leads for my actual leads and refused conttact thereafter Boulder Colorado Feedback from Client Tom Beinar. Author: Carmichael, California Customer Leads: Clickquotesave.com Boulder, Colorado

Sep 02 2016
Jet's pizza Jonathon (culprit) managerChris (accomplice) worker Jonathon over prices the products when taking orders over the phone. He adds on an additional $5 or more. Orlando Florida jetspizza.com/contact Author: Orlando, Florida Pizza & Take Out: Jet's pizza Orlando, Florida

Sep 01 2016
safelink wireless aka tracfone was denied access to names of p.i.c. of enrollment verifications requests new documents continuously claiming never rec'd any ( mailed , faxed and e-mailed ) never updated in system , nor do they mail anything out to you in 5 days or ever ( 30 days later still nothing ) Milwaukie Internet- Oregon Author: madison, Maine Cellular Phone Companies: safelink wireless aka tracfone Internet

Sep 01 2016
Drivetime I payed over 20,000 dollars on a 2003 jeep liberty and have put only 80,000 miles on it in 5 years I have put over 5000 dollars in reported repairs  Mesa Arizona Not what you think Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Mesa , Arizona

Sep 01 2016
Nighthawk I purchased on line 5 lasers and 1 charger and battery on July 13th ... Nothing has been delivered as of 09/01/16 . Several calls to number for customer service... Message says my message will be converted to email and sent to customer rep who will contact me.... Nothing Florida
Author: Lavallette , New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Florida