Your Search | nacs, national association of credit services, inc., 5 other names

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 18 2017
GDS Garage door 5 year Warranty for parts only Houston Texas Author: Texas Garage Door Companies: GDS Garage door Houston, Texas

Jan 17 2017
JImmy V's $5 Subs & Wings James Recchia Scam Artist Rip Off Total Fraud phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Sign Shops: JImmy V's $5 Subs & Wings phoenix, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
THE DEALEM FL MIRACLE PANTIE I ORDERED THEIR PRODUCT ( MIRACLE PANTIE ) ON JANUARY 4TH 2017, AND $26.90 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON JANUARY 5, 2017 Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Fraud: THE DEALEM FL FL

Jan 17 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Sam Adams $5 Rebate Denied Incorrectly Del Rio Texas Need Additional Information Author: Sterling, Virginia Supermarkets: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017

Jan 15 2017
Take 5 Free Slots owned by DoubleU Casino SCAM ALERT - TAKE 5 FREE SLOTS ON FACEBOOK Internet
Author: Anywhere, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Take 5 Free Slots Internet

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 12 2017
Aames Estates Sales Jackie and Walter Sankowski Great Job Never finalized payment since sale 5 weeks ago Orland Park Illinois Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Real Estate Services: Aames Estates Sales Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 11 2017
Bad a*s Mobile Mechanic Mitchell Sellen 5 star Handyman Services, llc Beware of BAIT and SWITCH. Quotes are FALSE West Jordan Utah
Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Bad Ass Mobile Mechanic West Jordan, Utah

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
Janus Options I opened an account in April 27,2016 with a deposit of $.500 ,$2,500 on 5/30 $1,000 on 77/8 with bonus balance is $62,799. Requested withdrawal but refused time after time Now web site is down. London Author: White City, Oregon Investment Brokers: Janus Options

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 07 2017
Lego Mug Build-on-brick-mug Took my order for 5 mugs, but did not send merchandise. West Seneca New York Same experience` Author: Leonia, New Jersey Kitchens: Lego Mug Internet

Jan 06 2017
cinepolis luxury theaters 5 Months waitng for Refund of Tickets not delivered. Now being IGNORED Addison, Texas Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Theaters: cinepolis luxury theaters Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
MS Variety Store OWLS FLY THE COOP!!! December 3, 2016 I ordered two owl necklaces, two owl bracelets, two owl earring sets, and an owl backpack. It was a special offer on Facebook; saw it for several weeks. As of today, January 5, 2017 NO ITEMS, NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS. Internet Author: Pinole, California Attorney Generals: MS Variety Store Internet

Jan 05 2017
Revenue Group My minor child received a medical bill from Cleveland Clinic so I called and asked if the bill can be taken out of her name since she is a minor, Derrick informed me no because she drove herself to the DR office, I then informed him that she didn't drive because she doesn't even have a driver license and the he said well who signed her in, I told him the you don't have too be signed into the dr office. After going back and forth he than told me just give it to your daughter to pay she is an adult now so I asked him would you bill a 5 year old child. Cleveland Ohio File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Doctors: Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 05 2017
CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS INC Acrylic windows, crazzing installed on porch enclosure after only 5 years, will not honor warranty OCALA Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Home Improvements: CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS OCALA, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Samsung I bought a Samsung note 5 and the front screen has detached from the phone Nationwide Author: Church hill, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
America Vacations Inc. My Sunny Vacations Was offerred 5 night 4 day all inclusive and excursions. $398.00 deposit supposedly to the hotel to hold our room. Had up to 18 months to book and use the vacation package. Internet Author: Michigan Resorts: America Vacations Inc. Internet