Your Search | nacs, national association of credit services, inc., 5 other names

Dec 05 2016

Dec 05 2016
Gladstone Morgan HK Dino Zavagno Gladstone morgan changed lost me a lot of money through slack administration 5 Wing Kut Street, central Author: hong kong, Alabama Financial Services: Gladstone Morgan HK 5 Wing Kut Street, central,

Dec 04 2016
American Consulting Group & Nationwide Business Foundation TOTAL RIPOFF. WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM N Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Consulting Group 141 N Las Vegas #5, Nevada

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
TimeWarnerCable Spectrum TWC Malfunctioning account online, not registered with them, cancelled work order 5 times Shelbuy, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Telephone Companies: TimeWarnerCable Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

Nov 26 2016
5 Star Ventilation Chimney Cleaning/Chimeny Liner Ripoff! Hartford, Cheshire, Danbury, Norwich Internet Lies! Lies! Lies! Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: 5 Star Ventilation Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 21 2016
Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Insurance offered for your Sprint phone is called Asurion. It's a Rip-Off, stay away. I paid the premium and the $200 deductible but did not get a replacement phone as stated in the contract. Sprint will tell you next business day, Asurion says 3 to 5 False Advertising Overcharging Delay Hounds offering Protection they can't honor. Asurion.com Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Frenchy's Auto This man knew my whole family. Sold us over 5 vehlicles, every last one was just a polished turd. After my father passed a way from stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My car I had was efficient enough for my growing family. I went to Frenchy's auto where I bought a car that seem like a good deal. To find out when I took it for inspection it would pass, worse at that this cars were junk with no value. Only after half these cars lasted months. These people think you can polish a turd, but in reality it's still a turd. You will never get my business you criminal!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Frenchy's Auto Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 17 2016
Chapman Carpet 5 Star RestoratiBobby Cirelli Carpet CleaningBobby Cirelli Restoration and Carpet Cleaning. Bobby Cirelli OC Green Carpet Cleaning Unlicensed uninsured company overcharges, fades carpets and floors, leaves stains, steals from house, ripoff Chapman Carpet Cleaning.com Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Cleaning Services: Chapman Carpet Internet

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 16 2016
Alera Skin Care Inc. Zensa 5 Numbing Cream Scam A SCAM PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. DO NOT BUY Richmond British Columbia
Author: Los Angeles, California Home HealthCare: Alera Skin Care Inc. Richmond, British Columbia

Nov 12 2016
5 Seasons Wine aka Vinesse Double Charged my Credit Card on a Friday evening and they are not available until Monday Napa, California Internet Author: Washington Liquor & Wine Stores: 5 Seasons Wine Internet

Nov 11 2016
Cell phone traders Set my Galaxy Note 5, didn't like the rip-off price as to send it back they never sent it Nevada Internet Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cell phone traders Internet

Nov 06 2016
Thedealempire.com The Deal empire I order a body shaper and it never came I e-mail company 5 time no answer and no mailing address Internet
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Thedealempire.com

Nov 05 2016
University of Phoenix Poor teaching and uninvolved professors. Did not listen to my wants and/or needs. 5 weeks classes are not enough time to learn on a entire subject. Rude. Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Author: Hartford, West Virginia Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Proline Wraps Gave deposit, 5-months past and still not Wrap Service! (Stay away) Canoga Park California Author: California Auto Advertising Services: Proline Wraps Canoga Park, California

Nov 04 2016
Ashley Furniture Homestore 2 Years ago I bougt a living room set. I paid for a 5 year protection plan. My couch and recliner is pilling and cracking. Arden N.C
Author: Cedar Mountain, North Carolina Upholstery: Ashley Furniture Homestore NC

Nov 02 2016
Selena Nolan Victim# 5 Richmond, Virginia Internet Author: Maple Hill, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Selena Nolan Internet

Oct 29 2016
Guardian Finance Dear Sir/Madam, A year ago I had bought a car, with warranty, a little over 5 weeks ago the car purchased was smoking from tail pipe. Not knowing what was going on, I took it to the dealer where I bought the car, assuming I would get assistance. At th Con Artist Columbus Nationwide Author: Groveport , Ohio tempdir: Guardian Finance Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida