Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, Inc., 5 Other Names

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 22 2017
. Capital One Bank N.A. All 5 of my long standing accounts have been restricted by Capital One for adding and removing authorized users. Isnt that a cardholder priviledge? Mclean VA Nationwide
You forgot Author: Perris, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One N.A. Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
5/3 Bank Faulty Website IL Author: Illinois Car Financing: 5/3 Bank

Mar 19 2017
Film Monkey Studios 5 months later and still not paid! Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Wedding Services: Film Monkey Studios Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

8, Report #1361945

Mar 15 2017
My Faster money from metabank Lost my card asked for expidited shipping of a new card on 03/06/17 that so called fast shipping. Is 3to 5 days and well no card yet. Internet Author: Maywood, California Credit Card Processing Companies: My Faster money from metabank Internet

Mar 15 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Carter Lin, Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Anny Ding, etc. Bought APP-T08 MEDICAL AIR MATTRESS & P06B Pump asked for micro holes customised, Mattress arrived with none, Talked into buying softer 10-50mmHG pump not on site, 30-80mmHg arrived caused stage 5 presure wounds to break down, and patients legs to go stiff. Tryed emailing no answers. Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen, China. Internet Author: Minila, Other Bed & Bath: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen., Other

Mar 14 2017
Powecall Sirens llc David Fierstien whoop sound powercall sound DX5200 6 Adam DX 5 GE Power call Warble tone I was scammed by David Fierstien at powercall sirens LLC ! Very poor quality junk. Don't believe a word this guy tells you! Leesburg Nationwide Author: Crete, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Powecall Sirens llc Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
CLF Staffing Lying, silver-tongued snake in the grass owner..Rich Holmes. Talks a good game, sends what appears to be a valud contract guarenteeing lower than standard placement commissions but with the promise of a decent hourly wage after 5 placements , for some it is after 10 placements. Either way, he uses the skills of seasoned recruiters and NEVER PAYS FOR SERVICES RENDERED.   Lanham Maryland
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Employment Services: CLF Staffing Lanham, Maryland

Mar 12 2017
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger www.florencescoveljewelry.comA N & Associates FlorenceScovel terrible customer service, unwillingness to return the money, placed an order on Dec. 14, product mailed on Jan. 5 Seneca New York Author: Berlin, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Seneca, New York

Mar 09 2017
Kstlyesallday.com I ordered clothing from kstyles on 12/24/2016 was told 5-25 days shipping and after various emails back and forth its now 3/9/2017 and i still haven't received it Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Kstlyesallday.com Internet

Mar 08 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Eagle shield committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! Eagle Shield Inc has an unique value beneficial product solutions & help you be more comfortable in your home and business!*UPDATE: Eagle Shield Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Eagle Shield Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My observations on eagle shield Author: Modesto, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Eagle Shield the only insulation products that are recognized by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation! Eagle Shield is licensed by the California Contractors License board and 5 star rated by Home Advisor. Modesto, California

Mar 08 2017
AVOID THESE GUYS Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Eagle Shield the only insulation products that are recognized by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation! Eagle Shield is licensed by the California Contractors License board and 5 star rated by Home Advisor. Dublin, California

Mar 08 2017
Ellenwood Academy I got out of school because my parents were both sick and I was the only one that could provide transport to the doctor's office every 2nd day so I would have to miss 3 days out of the 5 of every single school week.  Brandon Florida Author: Mt. Enterprise , Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood Academy Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
 WARNER BROTHER ASSOCIATE {DENISE HALTERMAN STOLE MY MOVIE SCRIPT IDEA OFFERED ME 31 MILLION DOLLARS BACKED OUT ANY AND ALL CONVERSATION IS ON MY FACE BOOK AND MESSENGER MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS   {(((REDACTED)))}  PASSWORD IS {(((REDACTED)))} take my case 5 million to the victor. BURBANK California Author: LAWTON, Oklahoma Producers: WARNER BROTHERS BURBANK, California

Mar 06 2017
Drexel Square Mr. Thomas We went to this 19-story building in December. 40mph winds on the roof Ice and 5 degreese outside. We were hired to insulate and board up 2 9' high by 54 Ashley Ellston, Drexel Square Apts, Medical District Apartments Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: Drexel Square Mr. Thomas Chicago, Illinois

Mar 06 2017
99 Santa placed a order on Dec 8th and have not recieved it. I emailed them several times and all they keep saying is they will ship in 5-8 days. Internet Author: warsaw, Missouri Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet

Mar 06 2017
bidallies bought a notionally unlocked iphone 5 from him--not unlocked--requires a passcode I don't have/ New York New York Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: bidallies New York, New York