NACS, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CREDIT SERVICES, INC., 5 OTHER NAMES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, Inc., 5 Other Names
There may be more specific results for "NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, Inc., 5 Other Names"
For more specific results for "NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, Inc., 5 Other Names"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Supplement warehouse.com I ordered 1 bottles of CLA SAFFLOWER OIL FROM WELLNESS VICTIMS ON AUG 4 2017 ,they used supplements warehouse that change my order to 5 bottles with a automatic refull Pleasant Grove Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: Supplement warehouse.com Pleasant Grove, Utah

Aug 13 2017
Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Jeff Carley and Sam Buchalter are partners in business. They are also big time marketing and data thieves. They will purchase data and software from multiple companies and then threaten to sue if not given their money back because they didnt get what they paid for. This has been proven by multiple companies many times over the last 3 to 5 years. All data companies be aware of these two savages. Omaha or Alberta Canada Nebraska Author: Harrytown, Delaware Internet Marketing Companies: Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

8, Report #1392083

Aug 11 2017
RTI Resort travelers international Scammed $1800.00 from my husband and I. Ramona and don stone called us July 2017. We paid them $1800.00 for a 5 year membership to rent out our get away wks we own through westgate resorts. Lake mary Florida Author: sparta, Missouri Resorts: RTI Lake mary, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Metro pcs None Did not refund me my money back on my debit card for a plan that wasnt working nation wide calling and 5 international Texes Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: Metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
Select skin Try select skin I signed up to get a free trial and was only to pay shipping and handling of $5 each which would have been a total of $10 Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Select skin Internet

Aug 08 2017
TitleMax Titlemax, Pulaski, TN About 5 months ago I got a loan from Title Max for $1.100.00, I have been paying over $200.00 per month.They mailed me this summury claiming I owe $1.343.00. I called them and said I have been paying you about $220.00 per month how can I owe you that much money. They claim that about $900.00 that I have paid was only interest. This don't make sinse to me they are robbing me. They said I had to pay another $1.400.00 to get out of this loan. They are crooks, they take advantage of poor people. I am disabled and on a fixed income I cant afford this Pulaski Tennessee Author: Prospect, Tennessee Attorney Generals: TitleMax Pulaski, Tennessee

Aug 08 2017
Choose direct hot tubs On April 5, 2010 i paid $ 3,499 for a hot tub that was to ship in 10-16 weeks. Delivery never happened. I called and emailed multiple times only being told there was a delay it would be delivered december 19th 2010 and because of my inconvenience i would get a premium extended warranty at no charge. Then it was delayed again with a delivery date of Feb 15, 2011. Then it was delayed again to April 7, 2011.. then june 6th 2011, i recieved an email saying thatthey are overwhelmed with complaints and to contact them if i wanted a refund. I did contact them and was told my refund would be made in payments starting in august 2011..no payment has ever been made to give a refund..i fought this and went to the district attorney who said there were lots of similar accusations. I deployed with the military in 2012 and closed my file. It is now 2017 and i have never gotten one cent of my money back Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Spas: Choose direct hot tubs Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Jodys secret support@jodyssecret.com Ordered a bra on June 23, said 5-6 weeks for delivery, conformation email and now August no product. I see that someone else has also bred ripped by this company. I'm out 25-30 dollars. Internet Author: Morristown, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Jodys secret Internet

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Smartphonetradein.com Scammed me! Medley Florida
Satisfied customer Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphonetradein.com FL

Aug 07 2017
Tickbox tv I returned the item on July 14, 2017. They received it and signed for it. I have an email stating a check was mailed on July 24th 2017 and I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I've communicated via email, chat and the customer service line that I found out is located in Costa Rica. sandy Springs Georgia Author: Boardman, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Tickbox tv sandy Springs , Georgia

Aug 07 2017
Aqua Finance/Connexus My ex husband and I bought our house in Aug of 2012. Shortly thereafter while shopping in home depot we were approached for a wter test at our home. Fast forward 5 years later, I still owe more than $6000 on this piece of equipment. I paid this bill on time for 3 years and they sold my account, I got divorced and finally looked at the paperwork again. Finance charges of 18%+. No way can I afford this for another month. Author: Marietta, Georgia Sales People: Aqua Finance/

Aug 05 2017
A Hodge auto repair Hodge auto repair, Hodges auto repair Ripped me off on repairs on my vehicle by not doing work as agreed and continued to find more wrong and adding fees for work not done at all. Upon picking up vehicle owner refused to allow me to view work supposed to be done prior to paying him in full and once we paid him we notice right away a new radiator was not installed as agreed and oil leaking from engine and he refused to listen nor refund my money and the work they done was worthless my vehicle never leaked a drop of any fluids prior to them repairing it and it has leaked so much that my engine stays covered in oil and I have to add oil once a month which it never used a single quart over 5 yrs of driving it prior to repairs done by A Hodge Auto Repair. Crittenden Kentucky Author: Burlington, Kentucky Auto Dealers: A Hodge auto repair Crittenden , Kentucky

Aug 05 2017
Pure Healthy Real Nutrition, many other unrelated to health Called for Free Offer to try CBD oil, just pay postage and handling May 23, 2017, total $5.95. Gave debit card number to receive, they got paid immediately. Checked account on 6/5/17 and they had put in $79.95 which debit paid on 6/6/17. I NEVER authorized any such payment not for any future anything. It was a FREE SAMPLE very .5oz small bottle with dropper. I reported to Las Vegas state attorney, no response, reported to Florida State attorney who advised to return bottle certified mail, with advise to not send anything else. I returned 6/10/17 and have never received money not acknowledgement. They are still in operation scamming the elderly with so called FREE SAMPLES or merchandise. Many phone numbers same suite number. They returned state attorney's mail. They are STILL saying FREE CBD OIL SAMPLE and nowhere does it say they will remove monies from credit or debit cards. Seems Las Vegas NV State attorney is oblivious of 256 complaints at the address. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hallandale Beach F, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Pure Healthy Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 05 2017
Benscarts Hotdogcartstore Incomplete product & Dishonest practices Sevierville Internet Point two - bondng Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Benscarts Internet

Aug 04 2017
Cs talent ent Caroline schwitzky I Glorivee Toribio was working for CS talents. I worked through the company on two different occasions as a model for music videos. Those 2 videos were compensated but I never got paid. At this moment I am owd $160.00 as a talent ($80.00 per video). I also worked for Cs talent as booking agent for about a month. The job was commissioned paid, I was supposed to get payed 20% of each talent that were booked by me. On 4/26/17 I booked 5 girls for a music video but unfortunately the video was cancelled. Each girl was supposed to get 50$ cancellation fee totaling 250$. I was supposed to get a 20% of that which is $50.00. I was asked to book 5 girls for the same the video for the following day on 4/27/17. So I booked the 5 girls at 250.00 each model. Meaning that I made 250.00 for booking the total of 5 models. This video was cancelled again but the models were paid in full because they stayed at the studio the entire time. I tried calling Caroline a number of times asking when will I get paid, but she always gave me the run around. Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cs talent ent Florida