NACS, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CREDIT SERVICES, PMC CREDIT, PREFFERED MERCHANTS CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, PMC Credit, Preffered Merchants Card
There may be more specific results for "NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, PMC Credit, Preffered Merchants Card"
For more specific results for "NACS, National Association Of Credit Services, PMC Credit, Preffered Merchants Card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Account Now Debit card Accountnow Froze account and after 25 days no replacement card and account not yet rectified. All my deposits are on hold San Ramos California Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Debit card Internet

Jul 25 2017
DEAFUSA.org Fraudulent, deceptive. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Security Services: DEAFUSA.org Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nuavive Derm The 14day trail advertisement is deceptive. It's a scam they will charge the full price of the product without your knowledge. Don't fall for the trap. I call two times and they were not concerned that the advertisement is deceptive and wouldn't refund my money or take the product back. Internet On-line based. Internet Author: Hoover, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Derm Internet

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
YonSalon.com Yonsalon.com ripoff...delivery never received...website gone as of 7/25/2017 Internet Author: Mableton, Georgia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Kra'sa ST. PETERSBURGE Florida 33742 Author: Orange, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa ST. PE,

Jul 25 2017
Eye Royale Skin Royale CJ Marketing and CH Group Eliteeye False Advertisement on the Free Trial Mainland Nationwide Author: Kailua, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale Skin Royale Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
etrailer Sent faulty product and only returned less than half of what I spent. Internet Author: Afton, Minnesota Auto Parts: etrailer Internet

Jul 25 2017
Dixon Worldwide Logistics Colin DixonJoseph Dixon Dixon will scam the hell out of you and you will not believe how - READ THIS Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Dixon Worldwide Logistics Miami, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Krasa / ilus They charged my credit card and did not send the product krasaskin.com Internet Author: REDDING, California Skin Care: Krasa / ilus Internet

Jul 25 2017
Teesony Wrong size shirt Detroit Michigan Teesony Author: Houston, Texas Printing & Copy Services: Teesony Detroit, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
NKP Medical Marketing Websites and SEO Jason Torrey From NKP Medical Marketing is sending our SPAM emails in violation of the Can Spam ACT Los Angeles California Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: NKP Medical Marketing Los Angeles, California

Jul 25 2017
Vine vera The saleswomen told me the skin care care product was 99 dollars but it showed up 108 on my card. The two products that I bought at the kiosk burned my face! They also never informed me on their strict no refund policy. Cerritos California in the Cerritos mall. Nationwide Author: Cypress, California Bait-and-Switch: Vine vera Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Auto Mechanics of Orlando Preview Report Title: Mobile Mechanics of Orlando DO NOT USE Tom or this company!!  ORLANDO Florida Orlando Internet Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Mechanics: Auto Mechanics of Orlando Internet

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Legal Yes...But Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ABC Mouse I signed up for a free subscription not knowing what I was signing up for and now it keeps taking money from my card. Every time I go to log in it ask for more money. I called the number and no one answers. It's a scam Internet Author: Philadelphia, Mississippi Con Artists: ABC Mouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
William F. Schmude Bill Schmude Big Schmude Did not pay for work performed at his rental home, 2717 Ackley, Westland MI 48186 Canton Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Electrical Services: William F. Schmude Canton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
HP HEWLETT PACKARD HP TAKES MY CREDIT CARD AND DOES NOT REFUND ME Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Dealers: HP Internet

Jul 25 2017
Synchrony Bank Unhelpful, overcharging! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
ClairSkin UPP*BEAUTYOMNIFHL*CARALLUMAFORSKOLN I was given a 14 day trial period for a product, but did not receive the product until 11 days had passed. I called to let them know that I had only received one of the two samples, and that it wasn't until I arrived back in town. OH, GA Internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Skin Care: ClairSkin Internet

Jul 25 2017
Property Protection Team LLC Thomas Simmons White, Rachel Ferrer, Brad Stevens TOTAL SCAM!! THEY TAKE YOUR MOMEY AND PUT YOU OFF AND NEVER EVER GET YOU OUT OF YOUR TIMESHARES OR YOUR INVESTMENTS BACK!! TOTAL SCAM!!! HANG UP ON THEM!! Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Telemarketers: Property Protection Team LLC Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2017
Paramount Rarities Jason Stark Solicited gold coins under pretense of buying or trading. Did not return coins or pay or trade Shipley New York Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Investment Brokers: Paramount Rarities Shipley, New York

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Sanctuary 1860 Retreat Centre Portugal, Ayahuasca Ceremonies Portugal, Alexandra and Attila Akat harassment and malicious defamation of GNR Criminal trial / police investigation witnesses, cannabis and LSD seizure in associated family business, ethics scandal, unsuited shamans, insulting Spiritual Teacher / whistleblower with threats to feel fear Oliveira do Hospital
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Oliveira do Hospital,