Customer satisfaction commitment: Business Alliance | Ripoff Report

Your Search | national small business alliance,nsba, diane d'orlando, dennis mario

Sep 01 2014
Radio Accounting Service Radio Accounting Services scammed me into a supposed radio ad as they found my upstart business on Veteranownedbusiness.com. Veteranownedbusiness.com has prompted a SCAM ALERT! Chicago Illinois Author: Delray Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Radio Accounting Service Chicago, Illinois

Sep 01 2014
Eversave-Ncrowd Scam, Ripoff Artist Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Eversave-Ncrowd Internet

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
The Pyramid Collection Pyramid VIP Club Deceptive Business Practises Nationwide Author: Georgia Clothing Stores: The Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Palm Harbor Palms, AKA Pristine Lawn and Tree, AKA St Peterburgs Landscaping Nick Tersigni, Ex-Con, Con Artist, Bad Business, Drug Dealer!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Landscaping: Palm Harbor Palms St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 01 2014
William Store JR No good contractor Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Small Business Services: William Store Chicago, Illinois

Aug 31 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mortgage Compliance Investigators. Mortgage Compliance Investigators dedication to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide *UPDATE: Mortgage Compliance Investigators recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Nationwide Mortgage Compliance Investigators, MCI, Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. Dedicated to assisting clients and client’s loved ones recover financially from accidents. Kanner & Pintaluga’s staff committed to 100% client satisfaction. Kanner & Pintaluga strive for highest standards of excellence, compassion, & integrity. Providing aggressive, effective legal representation to clients throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee. *UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Davie, Florida Attorneys General: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Yahoo Local Listings Localworks Posted Numerous Incorrect Addresses For Our Business, Tried to Cancel and they still charged account for another quarter of advertising... Sunnyvale California Author: Florida Advertising Agencies: Yahoo Local Listings Internet

Aug 31 2014
Victor Alfonso Respond Communications Plus Incorporated Inc. Liar Theif Cheat Fraud Low MF Credit Thief Alcoholic Satan Evil Lucifer Benedict Arnold Bad Business Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Victor Alfonso Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 31 2014
Paul Basurto Paul Basurto and Associateshttp://facebook.com/paul.basurtoPaul Basurto, CEO, Visonary Entrepreneur26895 Aliso Creek Rd, Suite B22, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 This person stole money from my corportation Aliso Viejo California Nationwide Author: Bellflower, California Business Consultants: Paul Basurto Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Customer Support Miami, Florida I called three times and got the same man, different name. Alonzo aka Michael. My card has been charged twice since 8/11. They will charge you again. Said the company name was Fraud, credit card, $49.50 scam, charge, raspberry, weight loss Miami Florida Author: SD, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer Support Miami, FL Miami , Florida

Aug 30 2014
4W custom freeze branding Hunter Washburn and Kim Butler Not upheld business quality and product warranty shawnee Oklahoma
Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Animal Services: 4W custom freeze branding shawnee, Oklahoma

Aug 30 2014
eCycle Best Do not do business with eCycle Best not specified ecyclebest.com Internet Author: westminster, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Internet

Aug 30 2014
Simply Garcinia read the small print! before 14 days are up Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Weightloss Programs: Simply Garcinia Internet

Aug 30 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Priority One Clearing Services. Priority One Clearing, given the chance, works with each subscriber ensuring clients have answers to questions, resolution to their subscription. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Fairbanks, Alaska United States Postal Service: PRIORITY ONE CLEARING Internet

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
clkbank.com took 28.50 out of my account Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: clkbank.com Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
North Peak Malamutes Valerie Francoeur & Carlos BEWARE of North Peak Malamutes. Valerie Francoeur & Carlos: They have broke their contract with us and are stealing our business. Morin Heights Quebec Canada Author: Lyons, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: North Peak Malamutes Morin Heights, Quebec

Aug 30 2014
american truck group, americantruckgroup.com, I was an Employee I was an employee of this company I saw how they took people that were down on their credit for nothing!!! Crappy Trucks!!!! Kept them in town.... locked them into a no bargain deal..... if anyone wants to file a class action suit a Gulfport, Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Truck Dealers: american truck group Gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 30 2014
Tower Bank & Trust Company Tower Financial Corporation Tower Bank SNL Financial LC Old National Bank Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Tower Bank finances equipment for manufacturing counterfeit Pepperball Technologies Incorporated products and processes incoming payments. Knowing and willfull co-conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States and money laundering. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Tower Bank & Trust Company Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
Woodforest National Bank Predatory Banking Tactics Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Banks: Woodforest National Bank Houston, Texas

Aug 30 2014
Elance Elance-Odesk Account closed for bogus reasons. Mountainview California Author: Somewhere, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Elance Mountainview, California

Aug 29 2014
Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Michael NastMark ZwartynskiJonathon Buchner Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Dallas , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Loud Media Group LLC Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Professional Scam Artists Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Arlington, Texas Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas TV Advertisements: Loud Media Group LLC Nationwide